Scarlet's Wish

Story Info
Shy married man flirts with plump former coworker.
2.6k words
4.05
62.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlet walked by his desk again, folded her arms on the edge of his cubicle wall, tossing her long, red-black hair to one side as she cocked her head toward him. He was on a call, and seemed immersed in the conversation He was having with the customer on the other end of the line. He looked at her and smiled, but seemed not too interested in her being there. So, she just stared at him, subtly biting her lower lip to keep from kissing him right there. Somehow, over the time she'd seen him come to work day in and day out, she became hooked. She needed him like a dying woman needed a final blessing before leaving this earth, her desire was almost spiritual. She looked at his lips moving quickly, dispensing random information to the person who was listening to him.

Scarlet could remember the first day she saw Him. He had just come out of three weeks of training, fresh on the job and a little nervous. A supervisor had sat Him next to her for a mentoring session, and although He looked pretty cute He was so soft spoken and sedentary. He laughed quietly as she let Him in on all the unwritten rules they never told him about in training. Although she was a little nervous herself, He just had an aura that made her feel comfortable, one she could easily get used to. After a few weeks he was on the floor on his own, and she never really talked to Him much. She would watch Him come in the morning and wonder what He was like, but eventually time passed by and she didn't notice Him as much anymore. She found out that he had a steady girlfriend to whom he was engaged and she didn't give a second thought to pursuing him.

After more than a year of only really talking to Him within a few brief moments, things began to change. He and his friend Jacob, who were always together and notorious for inciting ridiculous fits of laughter on her part had become incumbent agents on the floor. Although neither of them had been there as long as she had, they felt like equals and the three of them began talking more and more. At any given time of day you could find him chatting with Jacob on AIM, so she started to chatting with him too. He was so much more open and talkative when he was on AIM, it was like he could say things that he might not ever say out loud, and it felt the same with her. He told her how his wedding had gone, and that his wife was pregnant. They seemed to share an innocent affection that didn't compromise his fidelity.

However, after only a few weeks of mild flirting, Scarlet and Him both began to let equally perverse sides out a bit whenever they talked on chat. She had told him so many little things, like how she always swallowed, how she liked to be spanked, and how she wanted to try some bondage sometime. He'd told her that he was somewhat experienced in S&M, as far as whips, ropes and blindfolds went, and suggested she try it sometime. It seemed like no matter what they were talking about it would become sexual. It felt like such a release to be able to talk to him in this secret way, telling him things that she might not to anyone else. Still, the more she chatted with him the more she wanted. One day he asked her if she wanted to go to lunch with him, and she agreed happily. She got in his car and he put the convertible top down, she smiled as they drove to McDonald's together. Sitting so close to him, this unattainable married man, only intensified her attraction for him. On the surface she seemed unaware of his maleness as they talked about something banal like the weather.

Over the next few months Scarlet went with him to lunch several times, most of their trips were alone, a few were with his friend Jacob. After each time she would thank him for giving her a ride and he would smile and say, "No problem,". Their flirtatious chat sessions continued, although they were always in good humor, which was one of the many things she loved about him. She even told him one time, how nadly she needed a guy who had a sense of humor. Their sexual innuendos only increased in strength, and after one lengthy conversation on chat about roosters she somehow got to the point where she asked him if he would she her his. He laughed and said yes, but she thought he was only playing with her.

Scarlet somehow didn't think he was attracted to her, that he was just a funny guy who liked to joke about sex. She was also a little insecure about herself, being a hefty girl. But, his wife was no petite woman, and a few times he'd told her not to feel so bad about herself because he loved big women and thought they needed much more attention in the fashion industry. She thought he was just being nice, but it seemed to really be how he felt and this only pushed her desire for him deeper. The day he told her he'd show her his cock nothing ever materialized, they just sat together in the break room at work. She asked him if he had chickened out. He said that he didn't, he was just wary about being unfaithful to his wife. She told him not to sweat it, that she understood completely.

After this incident, everything seemed to cool off between Scarlet and Him. It was almost as if their private chat escapades had been abandoned for their frivolousness. For more than a week she didn't see him at work because she'd been offered a new position at another office in Hollywood and she'd cut her hours down. When she finally did see him she told him the news, and he seemed so disappointed. He asked her if she could get him and Jacob a job there as well, as it paid one and a half times more than the position they were in. She gave both of them the number but told them their schedule would be given to them and wouldn't be changed so that put a damper on their chances. With only a week left at work it seemed as if nothing was ever going to happen between Scarlet and Him, and she simply gave up and let their relationship be merely friendly. Or so she thought.

On her last day at work in the same office as Him, Scarlet was pretty pooped after a long day of tying up loose ends before leaving. She smoked a cigarette outside under the canopy and watched Him come outside. He walked up to her and asked her if she needed a ride home that day. She said yes, not really thinking he had anything other than transportation in mind. She got her things and sat in his car as they drove to Pasadena together. They talked about this and that, all the time he seemed nothing more than friendly. When they got to her house he told her that he had a little time before he had to be home to his wife, and asked her if he could come in to get something to drink.

Scarlet began to feel a little nervous letting him in her house, she watched him drink a glass of lemonade she'd made him and they stood in her kitchen talking about her new job. He told her how much he was going to miss her and how much he had wanted to take their flirtations further. She giggled, thinking he was only half-serious and didn't really know what to say. He asked her if she still wanted to see his dick, again she was speechless. She could feel a knot tighten in her gut, like someone wrenching out of towel full with fluid in her belly. She gulped hard, and he did too. She could see that she wasn't the only nervous one. She said yes.

He unzipped his pants and from out of his colorful boxers sprang his perfectly erect cock. She stared at it in amazement for a good ten seconds before looking up at him slyly. He was looking straight into her eyes, they could feel each other's desire like a swollen dam ready to burst outward. He swallowed hard again, and asked her if she wanted to touch it. She said nothing and stepped closer to him, taking his engorged penis into her hand. It wasn't full-on large, his was average in length, maybe six inches. However, the fullness of his tool was mesmerizing. She wrapped her soft little hand around his thick, veiny, dark tan cock and stroked it gently. She smiled, he tensed up, feeling the sensation of her foreign skin against his exclusive genitals. The maddening suspense was building between them.

Scarlet got down on her knees and kissed the tip of his plump, shiny cock head. He moaned softly and ran a finger through her gorgeous dark hair. She flicked her soft, pink tongue across the crown of his manhood and left a bubble of spittle over the cute little mole he had in the center. He looked down at her, and she up at him, as she opened her mouth wide and silently allowed him to fill her mouth with his desperately stiff cock. Closing his eyes, he felt the textured recesses of her throat as she fellated him. He nearly lost his balance, his body overwhelmed with lust, and held tightly onto her head to keep from falling. His face contorted into a pleasured grimace, then sank into relaxation as he explored the warm newness of her mouth.

As she got used to the angle of his cock pushing into her cheeks, Scarlet began to move faster. She tightened the grip of her cheeks on his rock-hard tool and let her mouth fill with saliva to lubricate it. Saliva began to drool out of her mouth as she forced him deeper, her nose pressing into his cushiony black bush of pubic hair. She held him there for a few seconds, smelling the delicious musk of his bush and feeling his plump balls resting on her chin as she looked up at his beautiful face. He smiled ear to ear as he could feel the back of her throat grazing the tip of his swollen meat. Scarlet tried to smile with her throat impaled but only managed a distorted grin, He laughed and she began to move her head back on forth on his cock again.

Scarlet intensified now, she was literally fucking his divine penis with her aching mouth. Her head ceased to bob and only pumped up and down against his crotch, inhaling through her nose the dark scent of his hairy mons and swallowing his sweet pre-come and her own saliva. He moaned louder and louder as she took him as far as she possibly could into her mouth on each downstroke. He could feel his lust become a rage of carnal need for his temptress, his mistress fellatiate. They became one maelstrom of sexual fever there in her kitchen, their fluids mixing freely as she tamed his writhing red-brown cock.

He stood erect and his back stiffened as Scarlet continued to mouth-fuck his unbending member. He moaned even louder now, telling her that he was going to come. She took his cock out of her mouth and grabbed it in one fist, he looked down and watched her beat his hardened muscle against her face. She closed her eyes and slapped his cock against her forehead, her cheeks, her eyelids, demanding that he cock-spank her naughty face. He obliged, taking his dick from her and repeatedly and firmly swinging it against her chin, her lips, her earlobes, her eyebrows. She squealed like a little girl, telling him that she was such a terribly bad girl for sucking a married man's private cock and needed to be severely punished. He slapped his manhood against her sweet face even harder. He began to stroke his cock furiously as he spanked her face, feeling his balls tighten as his orgasm neared.

"I want you come all over my face, please, please, please," Scarlet moaned.

"I will, I'll cover your little face with come, you little slut." He replied.

Scarlet knelt back on her heels and closed her eyes, waiting for him to finish her off. She opened her mouth wide and waited . . .

"Come all over my face and all in my mouth, please, just for me. Pretend my little slut mouth is your wife's tight pussy and come inside it, please..." She continued.

He grunted and shut his eyes tight. His hand flew back and forth mercilessly against the taut skin of his cock. Scarlet stared at his tool, only inches away from her hungry face, as a pearl of pre-cum dripped from its tip. She looked up at his face, which had twisted into some impossible expression. He moaned and grunted loudly, turning her on even more. She stuck out her tongue and licked his head as he jacked off before her. With one last curl of her wet tongue against the sensitive underside of his cock head he could hold the dam back no more. He moaned liked a wild bear and his firm cock spurt out a thick stream of white come that splattered juicily against the bridge of her nose and her forehead.

He rested his cock head on her bottom lip as his second spurt careened out of the runnels of his penis and into her mouth. Scarlet curled her tongue into a cup-like shape as he continued to go off in her mouth. His streams became smaller and smaller, but were gooey and warm inside her mouth. She could taste his salty semen pooling up on her tongue and let some of it drip out the corner of her mouth and down her chin. He continued to pump his hand back and forth on his still cement-stiff dick and pushed the head just past her teeth to let the last drops of pearly-white goo fall softly onto her tongue. He let go of himself and stepped back, taking a good long look at his prize. Scarlet remained on her knees there before him, smiling wide and staring up at him, presenting her open mouth drawn to the brim with his hot semen.

Scarlet closed her mouth, her lips wet with come, and emphasized herself swallowing his huge load by pushing her chin out as she did so. He laughed and smiled as he helped her up, a string of thick come still covering the skin between her eyebrows and the bridge of her nose. They both started laughing as they looked at each other. They had finally made clear to each other just how lustful their relationship had become.

Scarlet apologized to him, saying she didn't want to come between him and his wife. He said not to worry about it, that it was a one time thing and that they could at least let their desires go after that, especially since they really wouldn't see each other anymore. Scarlet agreed as she wiped the come off her face and then slowly licked it off her fingers, though in the back of her mind she still wouldn't be satisfied until she had him in all the torrid ways she'd fantasized about. For now it would remain in fantasy, but who knew, someday they might meet again.