Scarlett Aria

Story Info
Scarlett comes home to Aria after a long day of work.
1k words
20.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scarlett's shoulders ached as she pushed the stuck door open and entered the kitchen. Her girlfriend, Aria, leaned over the counter, wiping pasta sauce off the smooth granite top. A long, flowing skirt danced around her delicate legs as she cleaned. Her silk blouse danced around her shoulders. She yawned, leaning forward and stretching her smooth, slender arms across the counter's glassy surface. Scarlett's breathe grew heavy as she examined the curve of her girlfriend's back, the fabric of her blouse sliding across Aria's smooth skin.

Aria looked up from the counter, and her shining bronze eyes burned into Scarlett's. A playful smile crawled across her lips and she pulled herself to full height, throwing her arms over her head and pushing her chest out as she yawned again. Scarlett's mouth watered as she watched the fabric stretch across Aria's ample breasts. The shirt rose, exposing Aria's toned, tanned navel. Scarlett stepped forward, throwing her keys onto the hook by the door.

"Hey, love." Aria smiled and came towards Scarlett, her hips moving rhythmically from side to side as she approached. Her eyes playfully examined her girlfriend's black pinstripe collared shirt, contrasting the girl's mocha colored skin. Aria's skin tingled with the thought of being held in Scarlett's long, lean arms, her long fingers moving across her skin. Her smile grew as she traced the girl's distressed jeans up her long, slender legs, curving perfectly around Scarlett's well toned ass. Desire swelled in her chest.

Aria's skirt swayed about her long, slender legs, moving in time with the girl's hips. Scarlett reached out, sliding her hands around Aria's waist and resting on the small of her back, drawing her near. Aria let out a soft moan as her arms folded around Scarlett's neck. She swirled her fingers into Scarlett's swirling black hair, drawing the girl's face closer to hers.

"I love it when you hold me like this, Scarlett." Aria brought her lips up to Scarlett's, parting her lips and sliding her tongue into her girlfriend's waiting mouth. Scarlett moaned lightly as she moved her hands up Aria's back, drawing them chest to chest. She swirled her tongue around Aria's as she urged the girl forward, gently guiding her into the counter. Aria pulled back, flicking her tongue across Scarlet's lips and smiling seductively.

"How was work, Scarlett?"

"Take your shirt off."

Scarlett's eyes stared straight down at Aria's breasts as her fingers came around the hem of her shirt and lifted the fabric. Her skin burned with desire for her girlfriend. Aria stretched her hands up and let the shirt slide from her body to reveal her bare breasts underneath. Scarlett slid her hands up the sides of Aria's body, fingers tracing her rib cage. Aria sighed as Scarlett's lips brushed the elegant curve of her neck. She danced her fingers up Scarlett's shirt, making circles on her back. Scarlett brought her hands down to Aria's thighs, following the curve of her legs and kissing up her stomach. Moving her hands towards Aria's hips, Scarlett hefted the thin girl onto the counter, leaning forward to kiss her collar bone. Aria gasped.

"I made pasta," she breathed.

Scarlett kissed down her chest, taking her hard, pink nipple into her mouth. Aria twirled her fingers through Scarlett's hair as Scarlett swirled her tongue around her nipple, sucking on it softly. She pressed her face into the top of the girl's head, smelling the sweet tangy shampoo. Scarlett cupped her breasts and rubbed her finger's over Aria's aching nipples, rolling her tongue around either one. She could smell the lavender soap on Aria's skin. Moving back, her eyes met Aria's, and her eyes filled with hunger.

"No more talking, baby girl."

Aria giggled and pulled Scarlett on top of her, unbuttoning the girl's top as their lips met in another titillating kiss. Aria unsnapped Scarlett's bra and let it fall to the floor.She brought Scarlett close as their nipples rubbed across one another. Scarlett spread Aria's firm thighs with her hands, and slowly dragged her fingers towards the girl's slit. Aria moaned as Scarlett rubbed her aching, wet pussy through her soaked panties. She moved her hands between them, feeling her way to the hem of Scarlett's jeans and fumbling with the buttons. Scarlett gasped suddenly as Aria slid her fingers across her wet crotch, waves of pleasure spreading through her body. A quiet moan escaped her throat.

"Mmm. Happy to see me?"

"What did I say about talking?" huffed Scarlett.

Scarlett pulled at Aria's panties with both hands, sliding them off and dropping them to the floor. She leaned back, pulling off her own jeans and panties.

"You look beautiful." Aria smiled, her eyes moving longingly over her girlfriend's naked body.

"You never listen."

"Kiss me."

Scarlett leaned back into Aria, biting playfully at her lips as she tore the overflowing fabric of the girl's skirt away. Aria giggled again as their bodies pressed into each other, hands moving over and across skin. Scarlett's hands moved hungrily over and between her legs, rubbing her inner thighs and dancing across her calfs. Aria moaned, digging her fingernails into Scarlett's back, giving Scarlett electrifying tingles of pleasure.

Scarlett's moved her left hand firmly around Aria's hip, sliding her right hand between her girlfriend's legs. She pushed two fingers inside Aria's wet, waiting pussy, dragging them across the rugged, pulsing insides of her cunt. Aria let out a cry of pleasure, moving her hips into Scarlett's hands, pushing her deeper inside.

Aria slid her fingers into Scarlett's own waiting slit, pumping her hard and fast. She felt Scarlett's muscles tighten as their bodies ground against each other.

"I can't take it anymore" moaned Aria.

Scarlett wrapped stretched her arm around Aria's waist, pulling the girl tightly into her chest as she fingered her even harder. She let out a gasp as her body exploded with pleasure. Aria cried out as her own orgasm peaked, rocketing ecstasy through her body. Scarlett collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily into her ear.

"I love you, Aria."

Aria giggled, and wrapped herself in the girl's arms, leaning her head into her shoulder as pleasure continued to sweep through her. Scarlett leaned down and kissed her gently.

"So, how about that pasta?"

Aria laughed, pressing her lips against Scarlett's once more.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

The Mechanic Riley falls for a stranger and is taken for an intense ride.in Lesbian Sex
Glorious My date opens the door - completely naked...in Lesbian Sex
Friday Night She returns home from work to her eagerly awaiting partner.in Lesbian Sex
Amber Amber's life is turned upside down by mysterious blue eyes.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Confession Kristen and Alice come clean with each other.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories