Scarlett Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet it does, want me to wipe it off?"

"No." Scarlett stated flatly, looking over her shoulder at me and taking the bottle of conditioner from me and planting it on the small chrome shower caddy that was hanging off of the wall. Scarlett bit down on her bottom lip and looked over her shoulder at me, she moved forward, steadying herself with one extended arm and pushing her body out towards me and using her other hand to spread her ass cheeks apart. With her ass hole exposed towards me, she bit down on her bottom lip and nodded her head gently.

"C'mon, my treat." Scarlett said, looking over her shoulder at me before turning to face the wall.

"Huh and I thought the whole thing was your treat."

"Oh I wouldn't go that far. I've definitely enjoyed myself tonight." She responded with a hearty laugh.

"Oh really? Well... I think I have a new skill for my resume. Managed to make Scarlett Johansson enjoy herself sexually despite-"

"Just... Just shut up and fuck my ass." Scarlett breathed, interrupting me as her head hung low as she no doubt braced herself for what was to come. Silently, I nodded my head and pushed the head of my cock against her ass hole.

We both let out a surprised noise as my cock slipped past the right entrance, the shower gel doing its job and lubricating her rear as I pushed myself inside of her. Sinking the head inside of her was the most difficult part and as soon as the mushroomed tip moved inside of her, I let out a soft sigh of relief. Leaning in, I pressed my lips against her shoulder and spoke to her gently.

"That's the head in, hardest part's over now."

Scarlett chuckled and nodded her head, the warm current of the pressurized water coming from the shower's head continued to beat against us and on her back as she bit down on her bottom lip and looked over her shoulder at me.

"Says you. You're not the one aiming to take a foot of cock into your ass."

"A foot? You really think it's a foot? I never measured-"

"Braden."

"Right, sorry." My hands remained on her sides and using one, I carefully spread her cheeks apart and squirted another jet of the shower gel down there to help lubricate the passing. Slowly, Scarlett's sphincter stretched around me and my cock disappeared into her back door. Scarlett was remarkably and almost unusually silent during the whole ordeal. I had been expecting some sort of dirty talk or something from the buxom blonde but she seemed to be concentrating more on the feeling of me inside of her ass. Hitting something of a bump inside of her ass, she let out a moan and lifted her head up.

"Change... Change the angle."

"The angle?"

"Yeah, move it upwards a little bit."

Looking at her rear and seeing how it was stretched, I nodded my head and slowly lifted myself upwards to push my cock further. With a low moan, my balls were soon pressed against her ass cheeks and she had her rear full of my cock. "Good boy..." Scarlett breathed, her head still facing forward as I pulled back ever so slightly and pushed forward, offering her rear an experimental fuck. When she moaned in pleasure, I smiled and started to pull back and push forward. Scarlett's breath was low, steady and even as I started to fuck her ass. Looking at the back of her head, a part of me wondered just how lucky I had been to land this particular role with her. As if she was psychic, she lifted her head up and spoke again. "Yeah, you're very lucky."

"You a mind reader as well?" I teased, a hand coming down to strike her rear, a pleasured yelp escaping from her lips as she recovered from the spanking.

"No. Just had enough guys in my ass to know what they're thinking." She grunted back.

"Huh. Can't really argue with that logic."

"No you can't. Now fuck my ass, cum in it and then we're going to fuck on my bed."

Scarlett had set the ground rules and now I had something to work towards. My hands were on her hips, holding her steady so she could take more of my cock inside of her. Keeping my position firmly behind her, I started to pump myself back and forth sliding inside of her deeper and deeper. Scarlett's hands moved from the wall and slipped inside of her legs, one hand dipped inside of her wet folds and the other was rubbing at her clit, her head had fallen back and was resting against my shoulders as she masturbated while I fucked her ass. Hearing the blonde cry out in pleasure as I pushed myself all the way back in, prompted a smile to come across my face while I fucked her from behind. Pulling my cock back and pushing it forward, I bit down on my bottom lip and tried to put my mind anywhere else but as the water splashed against my chest and then onto Scarlett's back brought me back to where I was and the delightful situation I was in.

"Oh fuck yes..." Scarlett breathed, her hand rubbing a mile a minute between her legs as I fucked her ass.

"You like having your ass fucked?"

"Only when it's with a big dick." Scarlett grunted, her teeth gritting as she pushed her ass backwards. My cock was already buried inside of her rear but the way Scarlett was so into it, I could have sworn that my length grew another few inches inside of her. My hands moved over her rear, squeezing at her fleshy ass cheeks before swatting them much to her approval. "Fuck yes Braden... Make that ass nice and red while you fuck me!" Scarlett panted her head coming up to look over her shoulder at me. We made eye contact and her pretty lips curled into a wide grin. She definitely was loving this as much as I was. Holding her by her hips with my right hand, my left hand slipped up and tugged on her hair, yanking her head backwards making the acting superstar squeal in pleasure.

"And you like my dick in you?" I ask, pulling my dick out towards just my dick's head and then jabbing it back inside of her. Scarlett let out a husky moan and started to rub at her pussy just a little bit faster. Really, what had been such a wickedly wonderful day was really accentuated by the fact that I was in the shower fucking Scarlett Johansson in the ass. The blonde still had her hair pulled back, her head lifted upwards and her entire upper body was arched upwards towards the pulsating shower head. The inside of the small shower cubicle was filled with the erotic nature of the scene. The sounds of my skin slapping against hers, her moans as she touched and rubbed at her wet slit and bringing herself closer to another orgasm.

"Yes!" Scarlett panted, her fingers working on her pussy as she took me in the ass from behind. Her body shook as I hammered my cock inside of her, my balls slapped against her frame as she pushed herself back into me. "Yes I love your big dick stretching out my ass! Fuck me Braden!" Scarlett panted, her voice low and husky, the occasional high squeaks coming in as her orgasm started to approach. She bit down on her bottom lip and let out a high pitched whine before her body started to shake. Gasping, her body shook and then she came over her fingers. Her pussy exploded and as it did so, her ass tightened and as that happened, I came deep inside of her ass, shooting another series of hot, sticky ropes of cum inside of her ass. As I shot my latest series of cum inside her, Scarlett grabbed at me and shoved her mouth on mine, our tongues intertwining as we both came. Our lips mingled and while my body's thrusting slowed, Scarlett's writhing was nowhere near close to stopping. Her body shook and quaked one more time as she fingered herself to another mini orgasm.

Scarlett's hips stopped bucking towards me and slowly, she came back down to Earth, her lips coming from mine and slowly, her body shivered in my arms. Her hand came up and fluffed my hair as I fell from her ass, taking a step back, my dick limp as I tried to recover. Scarlett turned around and flashed me a grin, her hand came over and curled around my cock, slowly stroking it while looking at me. Scarlett's hand was perfect and already I could feel the blood swimming back to my length while she jerked me. If sex was an opera, Scarlett truly was a maestro and she didn't want the performance to end until she was truly ready for it to end. Her hand slipped up and down my length, stroking at it, squeezing and pumping it almost as if she were experimenting with it. Scarlett took her hand away from me ever so briefly and let the warm jets of water wash against it before she went back to stroking me.

"Let's see just how hard I can get you before I take you to bed." Scarlett offered, her knees still weak as she recovered from her orgasm. A hand remained on the tiles of the shower while the other remained firmly wrapped around my cock. Her breasts lifted and dropped as she took in a few heavy breaths, the visual of that was definitely helping in getting me back to being hard again. "Yeah, you like them? They like you. They definitely want to see just how hard you can get again Braden." Scarlett added with a smile, referring to her perfect, wet breasts. Her hand slid along the length as she pumped her hand up and down on me, her bright eyes were locked on mine as my cock slowly started to come back to life. Carefully, Scarlett took her hand away from my cock and looked down at it, watching as it remained firmly erect.

"Well, well. Looks like you're ready to go now then." Scarlett said with a grin, her hands coming up to steady herself and quickly, she turned the shower off and stepped out of the cubicle. Grabbing a large duck egg blue towel, Scarlett quickly dried herself off and threw the door open to her bedroom. Quickly, Scarlett clambered onto the side of the bed and laid herself on her back, spreading her legs and then reaching between them to spread her pussy's lips open as well. Following her in, I eagerly made my way over to the bed and could barely contain my excitement at the prospect of fucking her again. Pushing my cock down towards her entrance, I slipped my cock's head back inside of her and carefully entered her again. Both of us let out a low moan, Scarlett's back arched up off of the bed and we both shared a look at each other as my dick slid back inside of her.

Leaning forward, my fingers locked with hers and her legs came up off of the floor to wrap around my lower half. Her ankles crossed over and the balls of her feet dug into my ass making sure I wasn't going to go anywhere, not that I'd want to of course. My cock slipped all the way inside her and as I hit a particular spot, Scarlett's breath hitched in her throat and her hands squeezed at mine. Committing the spot to memory, I started to angle my thrusting, pushing my cock inside of her in a steady rhythm to make it pleasurable for both of us. Scarlett's fingers squeezed against my hands, holding them in place as I pinned her hands above her head. Holding her down against the plush fabric of the bed, I started to pull my hips back and ram myself forward, hitting inside of her in all the right spots. The blonde was moaning against my lips almost constantly and while her legs tightened, she made sure to keep me close to her as I slipped in and out of her. Scarlett's body truly was a temple and as I fucked her missionary style, I was the only worshipper and that was all I needed.

Scarlett's hands broke from mine and I instantly grabbed at the sheets beneath me, clawing at it as I started to take her. The movie star's nails dragged into my shoulder blades and while I would have winced at the impact her nails made, right now I didn't care. All I wanted was to drive her to another hard orgasm and have me cum again. Angling my thrusts as I drove myself inside of her, I could feel Scarlett's breath against my ear as I pounded her. Her lips brushed against my ear, the pearly whites of her teeth sunk into my ear's cartilage and when she tugged on my ear I made sure to hit those same spots and commit every little part of her perfect folds to my memory. Sliding myself in and out of her, her tight walls hugged me and her nails dug even deeper into my back, no doubt leaving marks on my skin.

I certainly didn't mind feeling her nails digging into me and while it would sting for some days to come, knowing how they got there would not be an issue for me. My balls slapped against her body as I drove myself inside of her, angling my thrusts so that my dick would slide inside and stab against a spot inside of her that made her breath catch in her throat. Sliding and stabbing against them, Scarlett's grip on my body became far more death-grip like and I could almost tell that her orgasm was going to be coming up.

"Are you going to cum Scarlett?" I ask, my breath against her ear as she let out another moan and her back arched, her chest pressing against mine.

"Yes! Fuck, yes I'm going to cum again you big dicked fucker!" She moaned back, her lips quivering as my dick stretched her. Her hands ran up and down my body, settling on the small of my back briefly before coming up to my shoulder blades which felt like they were now in tatters from her nails. Driving myself inside of her, Scarlett's breath escaped in a short, yet very obvious sexual wailing. Holding her down against the bed, I started to drive myself in and out, hitting the same spot that provoked the wailing noise. Wanting to hear more from her, I started to slam my cock inside at that spot with harder pushes. "Ha-ha-ha-harder!" She wailed, her voice shaking and wobbling, as if she were going to cry from the poundings. "Faster! Fuck me faster!" She screamed as encouragement, her body tightening and her inner walls hugging at me.

Obliging her request, I continued to stab my cock inside of her and as Scarlett sank her teeth into my neck, I felt her scream into my flesh and another orgasm rocked through her body. Holding her down against the bed, I continued to drive myself into her, keeping her in my arms as I pushed my cock inside of her. Feeling her orgasm shake around me, I knew I was close and Scarlett did too. Her tongue ran over my neck and then she pulled her head up so she could whisper in my ear.

"Don't cum in me. I want you to cum all over my face."

Nodding my head, I grunt and bury my length back inside of her and whisper back to her. "Well, you might have to let me go." Scarlett grinned and nodded her head, her legs unhooking and her arms slipping away as she laid there, waiting for me to take over. Slowly pulling myself from her, I moved myself up and onto her. Pressing my cock between her tits, Scarlett pressed her hands together and trapped my length between her pillowy chest. Slowly rocking my hips backwards and forwards, I started to fuck Scarlett's very impressive chest.

"That's right baby, fuck those big tits. I want you to fuck them until you shoot your cum all over my face." Scarlett offered, her breath low and her voice hot and heavy. She knew the right way to turn me on and provoke another orgasm out of me. Sliding my cock back and forth, I could see Scarlett licking her lips and staring up at me as I fucked her chest. My cock slipped between the valley of her breasts, rocking back and forth and as my dick appeared from the top of her chest, Scarlett lifted her head up and flicked her tongue against the head of my cock and as soon as her tongue hit against my sensitive dick's head I let out a low moan. Grasping at her chest, my hands moved down to the side of my hips and held them there as I fucked her tits. Scarlett's tongue lapped against my cock's head every single time it appeared from in between her chest and every time it did so, I could feel another bead of precum appearing at the tip of my cock.

"That's it, give me all that hot pre cum. I want to taste it before you paint me like a good little slut." Scarlett said, her tongue licking against my head only added to the sensual pleasure but the way her voice sounded whenever she said the word slut or cum made it sound a lot like she was a professional porn star and was only interested in getting me off. That and the fact that she had her chest wrapped around my cock and was pumping her tits up and down around my dick. Scarlett wetted her lips once more and spoke again in that perfectly sensual voice of hers. "Fuck my chest Braden. I want you to use me to cum all over my face and tits. Cover me in your hot cum baby."

That was all I needed really. As I pushed my cock forward once more, and for the final time, I angled my dick upwards and finally came hard and fast. Shooting ropes of cum out of my cock, I aimed my dick towards her face and shot my cum onto her. My length erupted and I shot my load against her face. One strand landed on her cheek, another tore through the air and landed on the bridge of her nose while the third stream landed just over her right eye. Pulling back ever so slightly, I shot the rest of my cum over her chest, the cum landing over her collarbone before one last strand left my cock and actually managed to get into her hair.

Defeated, I slowly relaxed on top of her and looked down at the world famous movie star, Scarlett Johansson relaxing under me with my cum over her skin and some in her hair. Scarlett licked her lips before reaching up to swipe her finger across her face to grab some of the errant beads of cum that were left on her sweaty, yet still very attractive skin.

"Fuck..."

"That's right baby," Scarlett teased. "That's what we did. Now... How are we going to clean this up?"