Scarlett Johansson Does Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

"My dear Miss Holmes, you have behaved in a most improper and indecorous manner, and I have no choice but to give you a damn good spanking!"

Scarlett exchanged glances with Emma who cupped her tingling quim with her hand. Moran swished the crop and indicated to Holmes to bend over the couch.

"That's right my dear, wiggle that derriere for me, lift it up, higher if you would be so kind."

Scarlett assumed the position and Moran ran the crop over each perfect cheek then patted the left and then the right.

"Pay attention Doctor Watson, you may very well be next."

Emma gulped and became a tad nervous as she watched a tight jawed Scarlett tense. Her ass was prodded twice and then the play began. One smack came after another in quick succession all over the expanse of her offered bottom. Now on the lower cheeks a while and then on the tops of her thighs, every stinging contact brought out angry looking spots of red on the once pale flesh.

"Open your legs wider." He ordered.

Moran then gave some hard cracks on the soft inner thighs and Scarlett experienced a rush of pleasure in her pussy. Emma looked on shocked, but then her expression changed to one of exhilaration as she realised that Scarlett was in fact quite turned on. Then a hand slipped up to her damp cunt and Scarlett felt a fat finger enter her from behind.

"Sodden, like a bitch in heat. I have a craving to lance this desirable cunt with my prick. Doctor, as I fuck the voluptuous Miss Holmes I would regard it a huge favour if you would chastise my sorry bum with this most sturdy crop,"

Scarlett looked at Emma with big green eyes and nodded, not moving from her position bent over the couch. Moran moved in behind her and steadied her frame with both hands on her burning butt. His very hard and very erect cock poised to enter her vulva.

"Whenever you are ready." He said to a stunned Emma who lifted up the instrument in her fair hand.

The Colonel pushed his hips forward until the bloated tip of his hard cock separated the plump lips of Scarlett's pussy which opened up to accommodate the immense tool. Her head whipped back and up as she gasped and held on tight to the back of the couch. The unrelenting villain pushed in ever further until he met the flesh of her posterior and his balls laid against the crack of her peachy cheeks.

"Spank my sorry ass." He ordered as he raised his backside and widened his legs.

Emma raised her hand, tits jigging lightly as she struck him as hard as she could. He cried out and drilled his stiff pole into Scarlett who yelped with the powerful penetration. Again Emma spanked him across both buttocks and thrust him into her companion with extreme force that propelled her into the back of the seat. Moran felt stinging explosions that turned his flesh a bright crimson, and Emma enjoyed a gratuitous pleasure in seeing his pain.

"Harder, Doctor Watson, I am a wretched soul that needs chastising."

Moran began to move slowly as Scarlett adjusted to his thick girth, wiggling her rump for easier access. The walls of her pussy expanded and his rampant love pole throbbed most gratifying inside her velvet like cunt.

Emma rained blows with firm strokes and the crop swished through the air time and time again. His hands kept a grip on Scarlett's waist as he fucked her, making her wince and sob, as his body slapped hard against the alluring curvature of her remarkable bottom. The rhythm of his determined lunges matched Emma's smacks and all three were highly excited. The sound of crop on flesh merged with the wet squelching of cock in cunt as he and the blonde detective humped together.

"Have you ever had the like before, my dear Holmes?"

Scarlett could not form the words and just grunted in reply, too involved in the exquisite sensation of being totally stuffed with cock meat. Emma paused in her admonishment and looked at the incredible sight of her one true love being taken like a dog. By now Scarlett was literally dripping wet and a tell tale trickle of fluids ran down the inside of her right leg.

"The lady has a singularly tight crevice to be sure, exceedingly hot and snug."

Scarlett felt her strength wane and gradually lowered until she was flat on the seat, her massive boobs mashed against the fabric. Each and every violent intrusion into her cunt made her swollen clit press into the seat. Emma's hand found its way to her own quivering pussy and proceeded to delve into the greasy quim.

"Heavens! I do declare I'm going to climax!" Moaned a dishevelled Miss Holmes.

The busty blonde felt the heat in her clit spread through her nether regions, followed by an invigorating rush that sparked her orgasm. Her slick cunt gushed over his hard shaft as her entire body flushed with her blessed relief. Moran slid out and his cock twitched and dripped down the underside of his huge log.

"Perhaps the good Doctor would like to suck it?"

Emma bit her lower lip. She had never had the inclination to partake of the male member, but as she perceived his glistening cock awash with the sweet juices of her lover she relented, much to the horror of Scarlett.

"Sir! You horrify me most severely!"

"Doctor Watson is her own lady, she should be allowed to make up her own mind."

"It's so big!" Emma gasped, wondering how it had been possible for Scarlett to take it.

Her tiny right hand grasped the upright dick and stroked it, weighing it up and feeling the heat and wetness. With her heart racing the petite beauty purchased the bell end with pursed lips and fastened onto the tapered head. Holmes sat up and looked on as Emma went to her knees at his feet and slid her mouth in a downward direction, sucking his length in by degrees.

"My word Holmes! She is a natural!"

Emma coughed around his profound erection as she ran her lurid tongue along the underside as she gobbled him up. Moran shuddered as his cock was bathed in her saliva when Emma moved back and forth along the top half of his large member. She reared up and exhaled deeply, with a single tear drop in her left eye.

"'Tis most salty." Confessed Emma who swiped her wet lips with the back of her hand.

"Emma, I implore you, cease this now!"

Emma paid her bisexual lover no heed and took the bulbous head into her mouth yet again, sputtering on the thing as he followed through with his aching prick. Her tender lips held firm as she sucked on the big appendage as if possessed. Now totally abandoned to the given task she swirled her pink tongue around the rock hard shaft and smooth head as she attended to her damp muff with her fingers.

"No, no!" Cried a sobbing Scarlett.

"Ignore her, touch yourself, make yourself feel good."

Emma bucked up and down on her bunched toes, her long hair falling about her shoulders. Her luscious lips, once exclusively reserved for the singular pleasure of the world's greatest detective, surrounded the throbbing cock and her face flushed with lustfulness as she played with her clitoris. Moran could no longer hold back and yelled as he directed his spewing cock at the sweet face of Emma. His thick white cum began to shoot out and she put her mouth over the head and swallowed the hot spurts until he finally stopped pulsing.

"Uggh!"

Emma winced and spat out the foul tasting semen in disgust with numerous ejections.

"I do declare," she coughed violently. "That stuff to be the most repulsive of fluids I have ever had the misfortune to experience in all my life!"

"I agree, now you horrid man put up your hands, you are undone."

Moran turned to see the provocative vision of a heaving and naked Scarlett Holmes, legs akimbo, boobs bouncing, as she pointed his own revolver at his vulnerable groin.

"For pity's sake woman, be very careful with that gun, it has a hair trigger."

"My dear Doctor Watson, be so kind as to fetch our clothing and we shall make haste to Scotland Yard this very hour. and be sure to bring the toy that belongs to Her Majesty, Princess Louise."

"Consider it done, Miss Holmes, and please forgive my lapse in reasoning earlier. Never again shall I taste a male appendage."

"We shall discuss that at length later, you may be certain of that."

x

A telegram as dispatched first thing after the two ladies had enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast and Lord Crumpet arrived promptly at nine sharp in a near state of collapse. Relieved at the recovery of the bejewelled dildo he could not praise Scarlett Holmes enough.

"You really have it! We are immensely indebted to you, the both of you. Pray tell how you are to be rewarded."

Emma knew the slightly eccentric, but beguiling woman normally shunned rewards and monies, and yet this time she saw a twinkle in her sea green eyes.

"There is something I would wish for, if I may be so bold." Said Miss Holmes.

"Anything, just name it."

Scarlett stood by the fire and undid her hair and let her locks flow freely about her shoulders. Emma joined her and they peered deeply into each others eyes.

"I would consider it a huge favour to be allowed to borrow the dildo for the duration of the next twenty four hours, to be returned then, to you."

"Good lord! I see, for the pursuit of study no doubt?"

Scarlett gave her petite companion a sly wink and faced Crumpet.

"Yes, I wish to examine its properties most thoroughly."

Her smile was broad as the day was long as she quickly ushered his Lordship out and began to step out of her dress.

END

x

Scarlett rubbed her eyes and gave her story a quick spell check and leaned back in her chair. A job well done she thought and wondered if she dare press submit. Maybe she should send a copy to Emma Watson first and clear it with her. Decisions, decisions.

Real end.

123z
123z
822 Followers
12