Scarlett's Big Project

Story Info
Scarlett Johanssen has to earn her role in this big project.
3k words
3.61
55.2k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scar!"

Kate Upton got out of the plane and hugged her long time friend excitedly.

"Katie!" Scarlett Johanssen hugged her tight "So nice to see you, girl. You have forgotten all your friends since you moved to that god-forsaken place.!"

Kate stood back and smiled, "It's called Bollywood and it's the happening place right now as you'd know if you ever stirred out of that smog-ridden hell-hole of yours you call L.A."

Then they both laughed. Photographers were clicking them both all through this using Romeo's private jet as the backdrop.

"Ever since you moved to Bombay, you have stopped coming to L.A. completely." ScarJo complained to Kate, "I haven't seen you in 7 months!"

"Well, I stay very busy with Sir, it's so exciting and busy that even if I get an offer from Hollywood, it will be hard for me to accept."

"Is it just that or have you fallen under the spell of that phony director?"

"Hey, he's not a phony!" Kate protested "He's a nice guy and very powerful!"

"Well, you should have seen your powerful nice guy just now. He tried to get fresh with me and I put a flea in his ear."

Kate was horrified "Oh my god! I hope you are not rude to Mr. R. He's much too classy to be fresh with you or anyone, Scar!"

ScarJo's only response was a grunt and just at that moment they reached the Limo, the topic was shelved for the moment.

------------------------------

Kate settled down against the cushions in the Limo.

"So" she said "Tell me about this big project of yours."

ScarJo was excited immediately "Oh, Kate, it feels like my time has come finally! It's a huge sci-fi project, three of the biggest studios are making it. It's going to be something that'll shake Hollywood up and make them take notice. And I have the main lead!"

"Wow!" Kate tried to match the enthusiasm of her friend "I am so happy for you, Scar! That sounds wonderful!"

ScarJo beamed proudly.

------------------------------

Kate entered the hotel suite ahead of Romeo and took care of small details. When she came back he was relaxing on the big couch and Preity, one of the two other sluts who had come with him on this trip, was doing something with the big double bed in the other room.

Kate walked straight to Romeo and took her position at his feet. She got down on her knees, spread them wide and placed her hands on her milky white thighs which were very bare in the short dress she was wearing. Romeo pushes his fingers into her soft, blonde hair and started stroking her like a pet. She was happy.

A few minutes later, Preity came to where they were sitting, took Kate by the hand and led her to the bed. She started taking Kate's clothes off and told her "Sir wants to fuck you first then me." in a matter of fact tone. Kate understood it well.

Kate had now been Romeo's fucktoy for a while, she understood that he expected complete obedience and she was used to giving it, along with the rest of his sluts.

With careful, gentle hands Preity stripped Kate fully naked then guided her to the bed. There she positioned Kate in a way that her ass was up, her legs were spread wide, her head was resting on a pillow and her arms were up above her head, with her hands ready for grabbing the sheets.

Kate could not see herself but she could feel the position she was in, she was ready to be used like a bitch! She thought about the submissive pose she had adapted and how obscenely fuckable she must look from behind. It made her pussy even wetter than it already was. In the intensely excited state that she was in she imagined that she could hear the drops of her pussy juices hit the sheets between her wide spread knees.

She kept her eyes low and her hand ready to take a tight grip of the sheets. She expected Romeo to fuck her hard and rough. He had used her many times, and after he used her like that she was sore for two or three days.

Kate heard Preity take off her own clothes and put them aside. Then she went on her hands and knees beside Kate and called out "Your bitches are ready for use, Sir!"

Kate's heart skipped a beat as she heard Romeo walk over and stand behind her. She could not see but she could very well imagine his intense, deep eyes, checking them both out, she could feel their heat on her own bare, wet, dripping pussy.

Romeo's pants hit the floor and the sound of his belt buckle hitting the carpet with a dull metallic thud made Kate's stomach tighten.

"Get under Kate." He said and Kate felt her pussy itch uncontrollably. What did he have in mind?

Preity crawled under Kate in a way that brought her face directly under Kate's soppy, wet pussy.

Kate gasped as she felt Romeo's bare, hard cock grind along her hot, naked pussy slit. Then she felt Preity's tongue on her pussy as she started licking Romeo's cock. Kate could feel Preity licking then sucking his cock, and the way her hair and tongue carelessly brushed against Kate's own pussy in the process. The subtle unintended teasing drove Kate wild until it was all she could do to keep from groaning.

And then she felt him entering her. It was the same familiar feeling of having his massive, thick shaft stretch her pussy hole while she held her breath, trying to accommodate him all inside her! Sometimes it took her a couple of minutes to get it all in her tight cunt. But tonight he was not gentle. In two or three powerful, well-executed thrusts he buried the whole length of the throbbing beast in her tight cunt. She broke out in sweat and almost came when the first time his balls slapped her pussy!

In two more strokes she was begging him to let her cum! He allowed her but continued to pound her ruthlessly. She came hard and the way he was using her, her pussy didn't want to stop cumming. In another minute she was begging him again. This time he made her wait and she squirmed uncontrollably under him while he fucked her.

He gave her permission just before he came inside her. For Kate, this orgasm was even harder than the first one! Then she moaned as she felt Preity's tongue on her pussy again. It seemed that she was cleaning both Kate and their master.

Afterwards, they had lunch with all three of Romeo's bitches serving him. Lara also joined them by that time. She had been out on some business which she didn't mention.

After lunch and a long nap, Romeo fucked Lara and Preity. This time Kate got the job to suck him before he fucked them and then licked them all clean. She liked this job too, she loved eating Romeo's cum, it made her feel all warm inside!

------------------------------

Scarlett entered the producer's office beaming and excited. She was told she would meet the final producer today. She had already slept with the two producers William and Jake during the initial negotiations for the role. She expected that the third one would want to fuck her as well. She had no problems with that. Every girl in Hollywood knew it was all part of the game.

William was in his 60's and Jake was 58. She had had no issues satisfying them during the casting process. One by one she had left their hotel rooms leaving behind a fully sated old man who was convinced that she was the girl for the role.

They had, of course, told her that there was another major stakeholder in the project whom she would meet later as he was out of the country. Nothing was said about it but she fully expected to have to spread her legs for him also.

William received her in his plush offices. Jake was also present. Keeping in mind the seniority she went to William first, gave him a tight hug and a full kiss on the lips. He squeezed her ass and she smiled. This was common and she didn't mind. She actually found it flattering. Even after fucking her they found her attractive. But neither had tried to fuck her again. A deal is a deal.

Jake received the same treatment but his hand went to her breast. He was a tit man. She sat between them on the couch and let them rub her thighs as they talked.

William looked at her with hungry eyes and told her she was dressed very nicely, just right to meet the third producer, in fact. She smoothed her tight little minidress and smiled her thanks.

Jake told her "You must dress the same tomorrow!"

Scarlett was puzzled "Tomorrow?"

"Yes, he has just landed in L.A. today, his plane was late so he was not able to make it here today. His secretary has confirmed the meeting for tomorrow same time."

"He has just landed today?" she repeated "You are not talking about Romeo, are you?"

"Yes, of course. Do you know him?"

Scarlett's face turned red. "I have heard of him. How's he involved in this?"

William answered her this time. "He's putting in quite a bit of his own money because he believes in the project. He also has some technological expertise that his people have developed in Bombay which he's willing to lend us for this movie."

Jake chipped in "Plus he's going to exercise his connections to help the project in other ways."

William said, "We are lucky to have him on our side. Without him the project would not be possible."

As they talked, Scarlett could feel her head spinning. She could see herself being kicked out of the project as soon as Romeo found out. She was torn between a feeling of utter dejection and a desperate need to do something to save her career.

===================================================================

Kate slipped off her little nightie and got completely naked. Then she crawled into Romeo's bed and removing the covers gently insinuated herself between his legs. He slept in the nude as usual and she took a moment to smell his cock before touching her hot, wet tongue to the tip of his cock. She could feel her pussy twitch as she tasted his cock again.

Slow and carefully, she worked on licking his cock as well as his balls, working with great patience. Her trainers, Romeo's experienced sluts, would have been proud of the way she got him hard without waking him. Romeo's thick, long shaft was now standing erect in front of her face. She licked it slow from the base to the tip, taking her time to relish the taste and making sure she was getting it properly wet.

Kate didn't know where Romeo would put his cock once he woke up, it might be in her cunt or up her tight ass. It was in her own interests to get it soaking wet with her saliva so that it could penetrate either of her holes without hurting her too much. Seeing how thick it was it always hurt her when she took it in her tight body, the thought made her already wet pussy drip on the bed sheet.

Kate moved up and placed her hands on either side of Romeo's hips and started rubbing her soft, hot tits on his massive beast. She worked slowly, gradually building up the heat. As she squeezed the thick meatpole between her naked, hot, firm tits, she wished Romeo would wake up and fuck her already! Her pussy was itching with hunger for his use!

Her tits were getting smeared by his precum and she was too tempted...she dipped her head and licked his pre-cum off the tip of his cock. Then her mouth closed around it and she slid down, taking the massive, throbbing shaft in her wet mouth. A loud moan escaped Romeo's lips and she went quickly back to fuck his cock with her full, busty tits.

She was still massaging her throbbing member with her warm tits when Romeo opened his eyes and looked at her.

"Good morning, Master!" she said cheerfully and went on fucking her gorgeous tits with his meaty shaft, up and down, slowly but very determined.

Romeo lifted his arm and stretched it towards her without a word. She immediately crawled forward and leaned with her head close to him where he could easily grab her hair.

He pushed his fingers into her soft, blonde locks and pulled her face to him. As his hungry mouth touched her neck, she groaned uncontrollably. From this position his cock was rubbing on her bare pussy. She tried to move her hips so that he would enter her even as she offered her neck to him for full access. But the angle was not right, she only managed to tease herself more by grinding against his hard, throbbing tool.

And then suddenly she found herself on her back on the bed with Romeo on top of her. Instead of going between her legs and satisfying her aching pussy he was fucking her big breasts. She slipped her hand between her open thighs and dove two fingers into her soppy wet cunt.

Romeo's slap connected with her cheek and brought her back to reality with a rude jar. She looked at him and he shook his head. She got the message. She was his whore and couldn't touch her pussy without his permission! She nodded meekly and withdrew her fingers from her hungry cunt.

His hard, hot cock was grinding back and forth between her tits, rubbing on her chest. Her moans were getting louder and she was bucking her hips uncontrollably. She lifted her head and tried to lick his cock every time it pistoned between her full breasts and came close to her face.

Romeo's cock exploded in her face and she felt his hot cum spray all over her features. He grabbed her blonde hair in his fist and held her there as he came, painting her beautiful supermodel face with his hot, creamy seed.

The feeling of humiliation that it brought was too much for Kate. Her pussy exploded and her body thrashed about in an uncontrolled dance of ecstasy. She had never before cum without a cock or fingers inside her so it took her by surprise. It was with great effort that she kept her fingers out of her cunt as she did not want to displease her owner.

Romeo pulled her head up and slid his cock between her warm, plump lips. At the same time he told her, "You may use your fingers now, whore!"

Kate mumbled her thanks with her mouth stuffed with his cock and drove two fingers into her cunt. The orgasm that was subsiding suddenly became merged with the next one that racked her beautiful body. Her scream was muffled because of Romeo's dick in her mouth but nevertheless it was heartfelt and deep.

Afterwards, Romeo left her on the bed and went to the bathroom. Both Lara and Preity followed him in to to serve him.

Kate lay back and tried to catch her breath.

================================================================

Kate got out of the shower and looked through her clothes to see what she wanted to wear to be most enticing and pleasing to her boss and owner - Romeo. She decided on a skin-tight, pink, velvet tube dress. He had never seen her in this yet and she was hoping that he would like it so much that he would not even ask her to take it off. She imagined hiking up the short dress to allow Romeo to enter her.

Her was was creeping between her legs as she held this delicious thought, but just then her mobile rang.

"Oh, Hi Scar!" Kate chirped.

"Kate, I am in big trouble, can you come meet me?" Scarlett did sound very troubled.

"Sure."

After getting her owner's permission Kate was on her way to meet her friend.

==================================================================

Scarlett jumped up and exclaimed when Kate arrived at her house. She was looking at Kate and for a moment forgot even her own trouble.

"Wow! You look amazing, girl! You have really started to dress bold, even bolder than Hollywood!"

Kate beamed "My boss likes me in this kind of dresses. That's why I got delayed."

"Why?"

"Well, I had already put on this dress when I went to ask his permission to come and see you."

"You need permission for that?"

"Yes. I am his property!"

"Wow!" ScarJo's mouth was wide open.

"He gave permission easily but before letting me go he bent me over, hiked up my dress and fingered me until I was ready to explode into a million pieces. And then he told me to go."

"But I don't see any cumstains on your dress."

"That's because he didn't allow me to cum, darling. I am on edge, girl!" Kate sighed.

"You can use my bedroom." ScarJo offered to help out her distressed friend.

"Oh, no! I can't cum until he allows me."

"Seriously? How would he know?"

"Yes. He may not know but I wouldn't chance it either way. He's a very powerful man, you have no idea. But I am his loyal bitch, so I wouldn't try."

"Hmm, I am getting some idea of his power." ScarJo said with a sigh.

Scarlett told her troubles to an attentive and sympathetic Kate.

"Oh dude! You are screwed, darling!" Kate said when she had finished.

"Don't say that!" ScarJo groaned.

"You don't know him, honey, he's very vengeful. And you told me you were rude to him yesterday."

"Don't think I haven't been kicking myself over and over for that!"

"Well, that's no use!"

"So what can I do?" ScarJo looked at Kate with hope.

Kate got up.

"Show me your wardrobe."

End of Part 1 of 3