Scarlett's Big Project Ch. 03

Story Info
Scarlett wins over the director at her dignity's cost.
4.1k words
4.37
33k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo entered the sumptuously furnished hotel suite and threw his jacket on the couch. When the other girls started to take Romeo's clothes off, Scarlett joined in, hesitant at first but more confident when he didn't object.

Scarlett held back when it came time to take off his underwear though and only watched as Kate pulled them down. Scarlett gave a silent gasp as she saw Romeo's dick for the first time. It was only semi-hard but it looked quite formidable. She licked her lips.

Flanked by the girls, Romeo walked into the bedroom and lay face down on the big bed. The girls knelt on either side of him and started massaging his naked body. Kate signaled Scarlett to join in.

With his cheek resting on the bed sheets and his eyes closed Romeo lifted one hand and made a signal. The girls climbed down from the bed and started taking their clothes off. In a minute they were completely naked with a pile of clothes and shoes on the chairs in the room. Scarlett hesitated at first but then urged on by Kate's silent gestures she also took her clothes off.

Of course, she had made up her mind to let Romeo fuck her, she knew that that was her only course of action, but she had not imagined having to be so subservient to him. Scarlett had become used to being admired and desired. She wanted men to look at her and want to fuck her. When it suited her she let them fuck her.

But here, she was completely naked, looking absolutely ravishing and the guy was not even looking at her. He had his eyes closed. Yet, he must know that because of one signal of his fingers, the four beautiful girls around him were now fully nude. It did something to Scarlett's body. She felt a sense of vulnerability and excitement that she had never felt before even when being nailed on the casting couch.

The girls climbed back on the bed. Preity took out some bottles of aromatic massage oils from her bag and they all started massaging him again. Scarlett was working on his left leg, opposite her Lara who was massaging his right leg. Kate was next to Lara, massaging his right shoulder. Preity was left of Scarlett working on his left shoulder. It seemed that the girls knew their roles well and they divided the work smoothly without a single word being spoken.

As they silently massaged their boss, Kate looked at Scarlett and gave her an approving and encouraging smile. Scarlett felt a little better thinking that if all these beautiful, successful girls including her supermodel friend Kate Upton were willing to surrender so completely to this man he must be something special.

Scarlett noticed that as the massage progressed Kate and Preity lowered their body more and used their bare boobs to massage the oils into Romeo's skin. She looked at Lara and saw that she was now straddling Romeo's leg and working her hands slowly upwards, massaging the slick oils right into this thighs and even his butt. She inclined her head, signaling Scarlett to do the same.

After a momentary hesitation Scarlett followed suit, lifted her knee and started to massage Romeo's leg all the way up his butt. She had to admit it was very firm and tight. Suddenly she felt Lara's hand on her waist. She pushed down on Scarlett's waist until her body lowered to the point that her bare pussy was rubbing on Romeo's leg.

Quick and deep was the sensation of hot chills that shot up Scarlett's cunt and into her spine! She watched as Lara demonstrated to her how she was massaging the boss. With every movement, Lara would grind her naked pussy along Romeo's calf while her hands massaged his thigh and butt. Then she would move back slowly all the way until her pussy was positioned on his heel. She signalled Scarlett to do the same.

With a fast beating heart, Scarlett tried to do the same. She could feel her pussy wet and leaking even as she dragged it along Romeo's leg the first time. Then she found herself wantonly grinding her pussy on his heel. She looked at what Lara was doing and sure enough she was also tracing a wet line of her pussy juices on his leg every time she moved back and forth.

Romeo must be feeling the warm moisture on his legs but he didn't make a move or comment. As she realized that he must know one of these wet pussies on his legs must be hers, Scarlett felt an even more intense tremor shake her body. She had to try very hard to keep from moaning. And then she realized with a start that the others were moaning, softly, all of them!

They stopped massaging and turned him over, all done efficiently and without a word being spoken. Romeo kept his eyes closed but permitted himself a soft moan of approval which made the girls smile.

Scarlett was now riding Romeo's right leg. This time she didn't wait for Lara's signal to make sure that she was grinding her warm, wet pussy along his shin as she massaged his thigh. Scarlett could not take her eyes off of Romeo's big, thick cock that was now almost fully erect. She was fascinated by its veinous girth and the shape of the uncut cockhead that was poking through the foreskin quite prominently now.

Lara bent over low to massage Romeo's thigh and dipped her head to give a quick lick to his cockhead. It gave a quick upward twitch. The drop of pre-cum that Lara had licked was replaced with another. Lara nodded to Scarlett to follow suit.

Despite her racing heart, Scarlett lowered her head and licked Romeo's pre-cum off his cockhead. It had a unique salty, creamy, sweet taste and she went back for another lick. Kate smiled her approval as she saw her friend behaving like a good slut. She picked up a massage oil bottle and offered it to Scarlett.

Her hands were already slick with massage oil and she looked at Kate with a puzzled expression. Lara took the bottle from Kate and rubbed oil on her Scarlett's full breasts. Scarlett couldn't keep the long moan to escape from her lips as she felt Lara massaging and squeezing her tits, working the oils into her skin.

A hand signal from Lara told Scarlett that she wanted her to get between Romeo's legs and continue massaging him with her breasts. Scarlett got between his legs but hesitated as she was faced with the majestically erect, powerful cock. Lara slapped Scarlett's ass and that sent her into action.

Taking both of her full, soft, firm breasts in her hands, Scarlett bent over and squeezed Romeo's hard, thick cock between her warm, fleshy mounds. She could feel her stomach tightening as she felt the thick, veiny shaft get harder and longer between her tits. She looked at Kate, half-embarrassed to be doing this with the other girls watching, but Kate nodded with approval and gestured her downwards. Scarlett questioned her with her eyes trying to get what her friend meant. Just then she felt Lara's hand grabbing her by the hair and pushing her head down.

She got it then. Scarlett dipped her head and licked Romeo's cockehad as it poked up between her tits. Here she was completely naked, with massage oils all over her beautiful breasts, and she was tit-fucking herself on the director's dick who was still relaxing with his eyes closed.

The whole thing was a little humiliating for Scarlett but in a way that was turning her on as well. She could feel her pussy dripping on the bed sheets between her open thighs now. Her body moved in a smooth rhythm, trying to massage Romeo's big, hard cock from base to the head with her firm, hot tits.

Romeo reached up with his right hand and pushed his fingers into Scarlett's silken blonde hair. She bent forward submissively so he could get a good grip. He pulled her to him and kissed her hard on the lips. Scarlett's mouth opened immediately to give him full access and his tongue entered between her lips.

As Scarlett responded to Romeo's kiss with her own passion, she could feel his hard cock rubbing on her bare, hot pussy. She pressed her firm, full tits on his chest and sucked on his tongue with a hunger the like of which she had never felt before. Romeo ravaged her soft, luscious lips like she was his to devour and she surrendered to the rough, authoritative demands of his lips.

When he finally pulled on her hair to break the kiss, she was still hungry for his tongue and tried to lick and suck his lips until he pulled her back. Her breath was heavy, her heartbeat was out of control and she knew she was in his control now!

He looked into her eyes and said softly "Take it in, girl!"

Scarlett didn't hesitate for a split second. She raised herself up on her knees and positioned herself right above his erect dick. With her fingers she opened pussy hole as she knew she would need to be opened wide to take that fat cock in her small, tight pussy.

Placing her wet, pink pussy hole right over the bulbous cockhead she started to push down. It slipped and she moaned in desperation as she felt it grind on her pussy slit. She positioned herself again over the swollen cockhead. This time, Lara held the massive cock in her hand while Scarlett lowered herself over it. She had to push firmly to get the smooth, well-rounded head in her cunt. Then she moaned as she felt it pop into her tight pussy and plug her so snugly.

One glance at Romeo's face told her that he approved of her efforts. He seemed to understand that she would need to make a committed effort to impale herself on his massive beast.

Moving her hips in a circle she started to try and get it deeper into her but the way the cockhead rubbed on her slick cunt walls made her moan helplessly. She kept trying and succeeded in getting the massive, meaty shaft slowly deeper into her cunt. It stretched her tight pussy hole as it penetrated her and she could feel the veiny texture of the hot, hard cock as it filled her deeper and deeper with the downward movements of her ass.

Her lips were now open and emitting soft, passionate moans as she impaled herself on the big beast of a cock. Her pussy juices were flowing freely and helped his huge cock to penetrate her smoothly, even if tightly, with the expert gyrations of her hips. A little more than half of his long, hard pole was buried in her cunt now and she had to stop to catch her breath.

Romeo's hands were roaming on her naked body, caressing her soft, warm skin slowly up and down, playing with her tits, kneading them, pinching the nipples and pulling on them. All this was making her whole body almost vibrate with sensations. She took a deep breath and started pushing down again with circular motions of her hips.

As a couple more inches of the massively thick meatpole entered her, she started to feel very full. She was now almost in a panic that it might not fit in her fully and might tear her apart. Just then Romeo pushed up with this hips and slammed the throbbing, hard monster fully deep into her little cunt!

"Aaaaaah! God!" Scarlett screamed like a wounded gazelle as Romeo speared her so thoroughly with his hard, hungry beast!

Scarlett panted like a bitch in heat while her tight pussy pulsed around his huge cock, trying to get used to his size. Two drops of tears rolled down her cheek and she realized that this cock had just conquered her! She surrendered completely and just focused on satisfying her new boss with her body.

When Romeo's hard, heavy hand slapped her ass she knew what it meant. She started to move slowly up and down on his cock and had to bite her lip at the deep sensations it caused in her body. Her clit was being rubbed with each entry of his shaft and it was making her whole body buzz with arousal. Her breath was ragged and her heart was racing like a train as she continued to try and fuck herself on the hungry, hard cock of her future director.

This time when he slapped her ass she increased the speed of her movements and moaned hard as the thick, bulbous cockhead moved inside her. Romeo's hands gripped her firm, shapely ass cheeks and spread them open. As his fingertip started to rub her tight, puckered hole, she missed a heartbeat with fear! She was trying to survive the experience of having this massive cock take her cunt, she could not even imagine how she would cope if he decided to nail her ass. At that moment, Romeo pushed his finger into her tight little ass hole and Scarlett screamed long and loud with her body literally shaking with strong, powerful vibrations.

It took her a moment to realize that she had just hit the hardest orgasm of her life suddenly and unexpectedly. Romeo was pumping her cunt from below which made waves of the orgasm stronger and longer-lasting. She tried to work her cunt around his cock and fuck herself deeper but found that she had no control over her body, she was just riding the waves of a stormy sea and feeling the warm currents wash all over her naked body! It was a good thing her boss knew how to pound her, she felt.

Realizing that the other girls were supporting her from all sides since she had just lost all control over her body during the orgasm, she tried to recover. She felt both humiliated and excited that they had been there to witness her mind-blowing orgasm!

Just as she was getting control of her body, Romeo put his hands on her back and turned over. Now she was under him and his hard, long cock slammed so deep into her cunt that it nailed her ass to the bed. Romeo passed his arms under her body and grabbed her shoulders. This way she was enclosed completely in his arms when he started to pump her juicy, wet cunt.

His cock was sliding smoothly into her tight pussy hole using all the extra lubrication from her orgasm. She spread her legs wide so he could have full access to her tight little cunt and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She felt his hot breath on her neck as he sucked her neck. Her moans were now continuous and unstoppable.

"Who is my whore, darling?" He whispered in her ear.

"I am, sir." She replied without hesitation "I am your whore! Please fuck me, sir!"

And her surrender was not only verbal. She could feel him claim her with each thrust of his cock. She had her legs open and was accepting not only his throbbing hard cock but his ownership over her. There was no way she could resist this powerful man. She could feel deep in her heart that it was inevitable, no matter what she did, it was her destiny to be one day owned by this man! And today that day had come!

Biting her lip, she cried as she came again!

This one felt even better than the first! His thrusts were strong and ruthless into her hot, pulsing cunt.


Now she was enjoying his hard pounding. His cock felt so good in her pussy as it slid smoothly into her wet, slick cunt like a well-oiled piston until his thighs slammed into hers. With each rough, ruthless stroke his balls slapped her ass hole and that created more sensations in her already fired up body.

It was with her third orgasm that Romeo exploded inside her and she felt the heat of his hot semen searing her cunt deep inside. It was as if he was branding her, marking her as his property for she had no doubt that that's what she was now. There was no way she would ever be able to say no to this man for anything. Anything at all.

When he pulled her hair to bring her up and between his legs, she was only too willing to comply. She licked his cock and ate his cum like this was her food. He seemed pleased with her, she guessed from the way his hand stroked her head while she ate up his cum.

Later that night he took her ass.

It hurt as she had expected but he did it expertly in a way that left her no choice and actually turned her on to surrender her most private hole to him. She actually felt proud that nobody had had her ass before and he was the first man to nail her ass.

She had gone on the location scouting trip with him, which basically meant going to a casino and enjoying their lavish hospitality. Scarlett noticed that Romeo's girls were quite expert in giving him space but always being there when he needed them. Any time he opened his arm to the side there would immediately be one of the girls by his side, placing herself in the circle of his arm.

One time she herself responded to his unspoken demand as he stepped back from a game table and opened his arm. She smiled as he accepted her by circling her waist with his arm. Scarlett felt proud that she was now one of his chosen sluts. She enjoyed the feeling of having his hand on her ass cheek as he went and talked to the casino manager. Of course, the manager was more than happy to let the famous Romeo use his casino as a location for his next movie.

When they got back to the hotel Romeo told Scarlett "Get naked and go wait in the bedroom."

"Yes, Master" She said with a beating heart. She had been wet during the whole trip out and if he was going to nail her now, that was only good news. She was so ready!

Scarlett took off her gown and went into the bedroom. She was not wearing any bra or panties. And she knew she was supposed to keep her high heels on. She got on the bed, lay down on her back and opened her legs wide so he would be able to see how ready her pussy was and how fully accessible she was for him to use.

Even in the 5 minutes that she waited, Scarlett's pussy was dripping on the bedsheets with anticipation. She could smell her arousal in the room. Her nipples were hurting they were so erect. She carefully refrained from touching herself at all. She was his property, she must show him that she knew her place.

He entered the room, naked himself, and stood by the bed examining her. Scarlett could feel her body get warmer under his gaze. Her skin was tingling with desire. He signalled with his hand "On all fours like a bitch!"

She followed his command quickly and got on her elbows and knees. As she spread her legs for him she could feel the cool breeze from the air conditioning unit caress her naked pussy. It made her almost moan.

Romeo got on the bed behind her and placed his cockhead on her pussy hole. Grabbing her hips, he took control and drove the hard, thick, meaty shaft deep into her wet, tight cunt with a forceful thrust!

"Aaaaaaangh!" Scarlett's whole body reverberated with the thrust of his cock. She clutched the bedsheet with her fists and prepared herself for a hard pounding that she knew was coming. Romeo grabbed her hair, turned her head up and whispered dirty things in her ear as he fucked her with a nice, smooth but hard rhythm.

"Who's my whore, Scar?"

"I am your whore, sir!" She whimpered.

"I want your complete surrender, girl. Accept this cock in you like your owner."

"Yes, Master."

Her whole body was on fire as she tried to keep her balance despite Romeo's powerful, deep strokes.

"May I please cum, Sir? Please?" She begged as she felt her cunt about to explode.

"Who owns your orgasms, girl?"

"You do, Sir. You own every part of me. I am your whore, your bitch!"

"Cum for me, doll. Hard!"

No sooner did he utter the words that her body exploded in a hot, mind-melting ecstasy of orgasm. She could no longer hold herself up. She let go and her head and shoulders slumped to the bed while she was aware of his strokes in her cunt through a pleasant haze.

Scarlett was still riding the waves of that intense orgasm when she felt him pull out his cock from her and place the bulbous cockhead on her tight, puckered ass hole. She was too excited to panic but she felt the pain he opened her ass hole with his thumbs and stuffed the thick, well-rounded cockhead into her tight ass.

"Aaaaaaaangh!" She screamed as the pain rocked her body but it just added to the intensity of her orgasm and made it continue.


As the hot waves of mind-blowing orgasm continued to reverberate throughout her body she started to move her ass back in response to his slow but firm strokes. With each stroke the massive, hard cock penetrated her tight ass a little deeper.

The smooth, progressive ass-fucking turned her on and caused a series of mini-orgasms in her body. By the time Scarlett's orgasms subsided her body was already enjoying the deep ass penetration. She kept moving her ass back to take Romeo's hard, throbbing cock deeper into her tight body.

12