Scarlett's Wedding

Story Info
Jack warns her not to invite him to her wedding.
4.7k words
4.52
91.1k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jxa2012
jxa2012
1,496 Followers

This a Jack Grierson story, following on from the chapters of Her Fiancé's Father and the Jack Grierson Chronicles.

*****

"Oh my God, Jack! No one's ever been this deep in me, even you! OH MY GOD!! Fuck!! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! AGAIN!!"

Scarlett Callahan was an attractive stewardess with major airline, her Irish heritage reflected in her dark hair and peaches-and-cream complexion. She got together with Jack at her room in the Marriott whenever she was in town. Their sex was great and they never lost any time getting right down to it. She still wore her bra (though Jack had pulled down the cups), stockings and high heel shoes; her uniform skirt was hiked up around her waist. She had her airline scarf knotted around her throat, for Jack loved the reminder of her profession.

She rode Jack, rotating her hips wildly, gripping his huge cock with her tight pussy lips as she cried out in the throes of yet another orgasm. Jack was fucking her for the third time of the night. She'd lost count of how many times she had cum, for Jack knew exactly how to excite his sexual partners. What he liked about fucking Scarlett was that she loved rough sex: it made her cum quickly, hard and often.

Now she squashed her clitoris hard on his mount and raked her nails on his chest hard enough to mark his skin. Jack kept arching his back, continuing to thrust into her as the spasmodic contractions of her orgasm went on and on. Her wet tightness pushed him very close to the edge and he grunted with the effort of holding back. It was her hardest orgasm of the night and her entire vagina pulsed and clenched as she kept up a litany of "OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD!" over and over. Jack was sure that her cries carried through the walls to the adjoining rooms. These were occupied by her crewmates and he wondered what they would say to Scarlett on the flight back.

She put her hands on his hips to draw him even deeper into her as she approached the apex of her orgasm.

"Easy, easy!" he remonstrated. "There's shrapnel still lodged in my lower back!"

Then her phone rang and she looked at the screen. It was her fiancé, Don.

"Don! Exactly ... OOH! ... on ... AAH! ... schedule!!" she gasped.

"As usual ... Don's timing is ... perfect!" grunted Jack.

Scarlett tapped the screen and opened the call on speakphone.

"Baby, I've been missing you!" Don's voice was plaintive. "You said you'd call, I've been waiting."

"OH, MY GOD! OOH!" Scarlett's panted as Jack kept pushing into her and she swiveled her hips to keep her pussy rotating on his shaft. "Yes, yes! Sorry!! I've been ... MY GOD! ... busy!"

"Are you all right, honey? You sound like you're in pain!"

"No, ... no, ... OOHH!! ... I'm ... on ... the treadmill ... hard ... workout ... OH, MY GOD!!" The last was forced out of her as Jack gave her a particularly powerful thrust.

"You always seem to be working out when I call. It's very disconcerting to hear you panting and gasping like this. Are you coming home tomorrow?"

"MY GOD, YES!! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!"

She grabbed the phone to cut the line and her whole body went rigid. Her final vaginal spasm was so hard that Jack felt like his cock was in velvet vice. He could no longer hold back and exploded, shooting yet another gout of thick, musky jism deep into her innermost recesses. She squealed like a stuck pig. He arched his back to empty his load, and she clung to him before collapsing, completely spent.

They were both covered with sweat. Her uniform scarf and bra was soaked with it. Jack's thick, pungent semen leaked out of her cunt and coursed down to stain the tops of her stockings. Scarlett lay on Jack, his thick but softening cock still deep inside her. She propped herself up on his chest and he cupped her firm, rounded breasts, one in each hand. He tweaked her meaty nipples - they were still hard, but grew even harder.

"How do you like fucking your pregnant girlfriend?"

"You're not my girlfriend, Scarlett. I'm old enough to be your father. You're getting married to Don on Saturday."

"I know, I know, I'm 24 and you're in your forties. But I'm carrying your baby, doesn't that entitle me to call myself your girlfriend?"

"No. You're marrying Don; legally it will be his baby. My assistant Farah has gone over the contract with you. Don doesn't know about us, does he?"

"Of course not," said Scarlett. "Don's a great accountant, but he's pretty naïve when it comes to women. When I told him I'm pregnant, he just assumed that his condom had leaked and that it's his baby." She tousled his hair and kissed him. "I want you to come to the wedding, Jack."

"That's not a good idea, Scarlett."

"Why not? You're one of the best things that has ever happened to me. You got me this promotion to cabin service director, I'm the youngest one in the airline! You fuck me to more orgasms in a night than Don has done since I met him. And you're the father of my child. You should be there."

"It won't turn out well."

"Why would you say that?"

"Weddings are always overladen with sexual tension. And I'm a sexual hunter. It's not a good combination."

"You can control yourself for a day, can't you?"

"You can't put a wolf in a flock of sheep and then blame it for preying on them. I know myself. I could ruin your wedding."

"I'll take that risk. I want you to be there."

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

---

Scarlett stood at the head of the receiving line at the country club, anxiously scanning the crowd. Jack had reluctantly agreed to come to her wedding, but he had not been at the church. She still hoped he was coming to the reception. She was about to give up, when she saw him - at the end of the long line, wearing an open-neck silk shirt, tailored slacks and well-cut jacket. Scarlett kept looking at him, trying to catch his eye, but he was looking around the reception hall, people-watching. She went through the motions, speaking to friends and relatives in the line mechanically. Don stood by her, receiving everyone much more enthusiastically and did not notice her preoccupation.

Jack finally got to them.

"I love the off-the-shoulder gown, Scarlett. You look beautiful in white. The white ribbon choker is a nice touch. And white gloves! Very classy."

"It is good to see you, Jack." She turned to her new husband. "Don, this is Jack Grierson, he really helped me in my job."

"Pleased to meet you," said Don, extending his hand.

"Congratulations!" said Jack. "You're a lucky man." He turned back to Scarlett. "Here's a little something to help you on your honeymoon." He handed her an envelope.

She opened the flap and took a quick peek inside. It was a cashier's check for ten thousand dollars.

"Jack! You shouldn't have!"

"Give us a kiss, then," he said.

He leaned forward, seeming to offer her his cheek. She puckered up and leaned toward him. At the last minute, he turned his face and kissed her on the lips. He held her by the nape of the neck, a hand on her ribbon choker, his thick tongue forcing itself into her mouth. His other hand was between them and kneaded her firm breasts, first one, then the other. It was only for about five seconds, but to her it seemed to go on for a long time. No one but the three of them saw it.

Jack looked Don in the eye. 'Punch me now if you want your wife,' he thought. 'Otherwise, you're a cuckold.' Don looked down and then away, but would not meet Jack's eye. Jack stepped off the dais and took a quick look over his shoulder as he did so. He saw the relieved look on Don's face.

Jack sat by himself through dinner. He listened to the semi-funny speeches of the best man and the matron of honor, Violet Callahan. She was Scarlett's older sister, but there was only a year between them. Scarlett and Don opened the dancing with a slow number, ending with a very photogenic kiss. Jack clapped with all the others. Then they were joined on the dance floor by Violet and her husband, David, another accountant.

With the ceremonial dances done, the music got faster and a lot of the guests got up to dance. Jack went to the bar and joined Violet's husband David, who was sipping a glass of white wine.

"Hi, I'm Jack Grierson," he said. "I'm a friend of Scarlett's."

"Hello," said David without enthusiasm.

"Scarlett tells me that your wife Violet is a stewardess too - and with the same airline."

"Yes, Violet and Scarlett do everything together," said David. "Though Scarlett got a big promotion recently, so she's more senior. I hear you had something to do with that."

"Scarlett told me that Violet is a year older," said Jack, ignoring the reference to his role in Scarlett's job. "But they look very alike. Except that Scarlett has dark hair and Violet is a redhead."

'Yes, I noticed, Mr. Grierson," said David, with a trace of sarcasm.

The music grew slow again and only couples remained on the dancefloor, in tight clinches. Violet came by to lead David to the floor. Jack stared down her plunging neckline at her cleavage, glancing at David boldly. Then accidentally on purpose he brushed his forearm on her one of her breasts. He made sure that David saw the moves on his wife. David pretended not to see and quickly walked away with Violet to the dancefloor. 'David, you're another cuckold,' thought Jack. 'I can fuck your wife, if I want.'

The lights were turned down. Scarlett and Don were at the very center of the dancefloor, swaying to the slow tempo. Jack waited out the first number before making his move. He walked out and tapped Don on the shoulder.

"May I cut in?" he asked. "I hope you'll share the bride, you'll have her all to yourself soon enough."

Jack's sexual innuendo was very clear. Scarlett's firm cleavage was revealed by the low-cut white bodice of her wedding gown and Jack let his eyes rest very obviously on it. Then he turned to look Don in the eye. 'If you're a man, you'll tell me to go fuck myself,' thought Jack. It was calculatedly aggressive, and Don quickly gave in - he looked away and muttered, "OK, OK." Then to save some measure of face, he went on, "Just one dance, though."

Jack took Scarlett in his arms even before the slow music came on. He put his left hand on one of her round buttocks and squeezed very noticeably as Don retreated, looking over his shoulder. He cupped one of Scarlett's firm breasts with his right hand and moved her smoothly as the music started.

"Don't, Jack," she whispered.

"Just relax," said Jack. "He'll be excited, not angry."

"How can you say that?"

Jack pulled her into a tighter clinch and pushed his crotch between her legs. She felt his growing erection through her wedding gown.

"He's heard you cumming on the phone. I assure you he was jerking off."

"That's different! He didn't know you were fucking me!"

"Look at him. See if he reacts to what I'm doing to you."

Jack put his lips on Scarlett's throat, just above her white choker and let his tongue run over the sensitive skin there.

"God, Jack!" she breathed.

She looked over his shoulder at Don. He stood there transfixed, not making a move to stop them. But the look on his face was not angry. His lips were slightly parted and his eyes were a bit glazed. Had he had too much to drink?

Jack's one hand continued to knead Scarlett's butt through her wedding gown. His other hand squeezed her breasts, one at a time, his fingers tracing her nipples through the bodice of her wedding gown. Her nipples hardened and poked through the thin white fabric.

"Not wearing a bra, I see," murmured Jack. "I love your tits, so full, yet so firm."

His erection was rampant now and he pushed it in between her legs without subtlety, all the while moving smoothly to the music.

"My God, Jack!" she whispered. "You're getting me horny. Everyone can see us."

"Don't worry, the lights are low. They see us dancing close, they can't see what I'm doing to you."

"I'm getting wet, Jack!" she whispered, with a note of desperation. "My panties are ..."

The number ended and Jack felt a tap on his shoulder. He released Scarlett and turned expecting to see Don, but it wasn't the bridegroom. It was Violet. Jack looked from one sister to the other, Scarlett in her white bridal gown, Violet in her pink bridesmaid's dress.

"Jesus!" he said. "You two look so alike."

"I'll dance the next number with you," said Violet, ignoring what Jack said. "Scarlett, you better go back to Don."

Scarlett was not sure whether she was relieved or disappointed, but she said "OK," and left them. The music started for the next number and Jack took Violet into a tight clinch, continuing from where he had left off with Scarlett.

"You're not subtle, are you?" said Violet. "Are you a jealous old boyfriend of Scarlett's?"

"Not jealous and not a boyfriend," said Jack, easily. "It's just sex. Scarlett calls me whenever she's in the big city and I usually fuck her."

"Then why are you here?"

"Scarlett invited me. I told her it was a bad idea, but she insisted."

"Well, don't be an asshole. Leave my sister alone, don't ruin her wedding day."

"She's a big girl, if she wants me to stop, she'll tell me."

"We'll, I'm her big sister and I'm telling you."

"You two share everything, don't you? Including your men."

Violet did not expect this and she blushed so red that for a moment, her face matched her hair.

"Scarlett told you?"

"Yes. You slept with Don, her new husband."

"He wasn't her husband then!"

"He was her fiancé."

"It was just innocent fun. We were drinking at a bar and Scarlett and I made a spur of the moment dare in the ladies' room. David and Don were very drunk and still have no idea that we switched places. It will never happen again, don't make it sound sordid."

"Want some fun with another of Scarlett's men tonight? It won't be so innocent with me."

"I'll do anything to get you to leave Scarlett alone tonight."

"What about your husband?"

"He doesn't have to know."

Jack pulled down Violet's bodice to uncover one of her breasts and cupped it, running his thumbnail over the nipple. He squeezed her butt harder, simultaneously pushing his erection relentlessly between her legs. She felt the heat of his swollen cock through the folds of her bridesmaid's dress.

"Yes, he will certainly prefer not to know," he breathed in her ear.

Jack was persistent, pulling down the other side of Violet's bodice to bare both her breasts. He held her very close rubbing them on his chest. He felt her hard nipples through his thin silk shirt. After a few moments, she moved her torso, rubbing her breasts against him. She looked up into his eyes.

"What did Scarlett tell you about me?" he asked.

"Everything," breathed Violet.

"Do tell."

"She says you're insatiable; that you fuck her many times a night. She says no one has ever fucked her like you. You make her cum so hard she almost passes out. She says you've got a big cock; I can feel it between my legs right now."

"How would you like it in you? Balls deep in your pussy?"

"You've got a filthy mouth."

"You love it, don't you? I bet your accountant husband doesn't talk like that."

"No, he's a gentleman."

"He's a cuckold."

"No, he's not. I've been faithful to him since we've been married."

"He'll be one by tomorrow. Because I'm going to fuck you tonight."

"You really think so? I'll just endure this number with you, then you're done here. Unless you leave right away, I'm going to ask you to do so, very publicly. I'm quite prepared to make a scene."

"I'm sure you are," said Jack. "But, it's a long number. I specially requested it from the DJ - Love to love you, baby, by Donna Summer. There's more than twelve minutes left."

Violet cocked her head to listen to the lyrics and heard Donna Summer groaning in sexual frenzy, "Waa ... AHHH!! Waa ... AHHH!!" Jack moved his hips, sliding his clothed cock up and down against her pussy. She caught her breath.

"It's a time-honored tradition. Someone's got to make the bride and the matron of honor cum at every wedding."

"I'm married, thank you."

"You think David can make you cum tonight? With all that he's been drinking?"

She looked over Jack's shoulder at David, expecting to see him livid with Jack's actions. But David was looking away, talking to someone. He had a glass of wine in his hand and seemed to be trying to avoid looking at the dancefloor.

"He knows what I'm doing to you," said Jack. "But he knows that if he sees it, he'll have to do something about it. And he's scared, so he'd rather pretend nothing is happening."

"I don't believe you."

"Just watch him," said Jack. "While I do this."

He reached down and with a quick move, darted his hand up under her skirt. His hand found the crotch of her panties. He ran a finger along her vulva and his thumb found her clit and manipulated it adroitly through the thin lace. Her panties were already damp, but they rapidly grew wet. He turned her sideways so that David could see his hand up her skirt if he looked at them.

Violet gasped and tried to move away, but he held her tight.

"OOOOH!! Love to love you, baby!" gasped Donna Summer.

"Look at David," Jack whispered.

She looked at her husband but he quickly turned his back to the dancefloor.

"See?" said Jack. "He knows, but he does not want to see it. That way he can pretend nothing happened."

"OOHH!" Violet cried out involuntarily, echoing Donna Summer. She put a hand on her mouth to stifle herself. She was furious that Jack had been right, even more furious with her husband, but most of all, she was panicked by the strength of her sexual response to Jack's aggressive groping.

"I'm going to fuck you right now, but your husband will pretend not to notice," whispered Jack. "Do you scream as loudly as Scarlett when you cum?"

"You wouldn't! Not here in public!"

"I've paid the DJ $100 to run the lights on a slow dimmer. Don't you see how much darker it is? Soon everyone on the dancefloor will be just a shadow."

Violet looked around and sure enough, all the hall lights were much lower. The dancefloor lights were already out and she could barely make out the other dancers. Jack's probing hand found the waistband of her panties and pulled hard. He got them down to mid-thigh before she realized what he was doing. For a moment, they caught on the ribbons of her pink snap-on garters, but he disengaged them skillfully and they dropped to her knees. Jack's hand returned to her now naked crotch and jammed her upper thighs apart. She tried to hold her panties up by putting her knees together, but Jack used his knee to separate them. Her panties fell to pool around her ankles.

"Don't you dare, Jack ... "

"Waa ... AHHH!! Waa ... AHHH!!" Donna Summer's sexual ascent continued and Violet felt the corresponding rise in her own.

Jack leaned down and pulled her panties. She raised her feet, one at a time to allow him to retrieve them and free her legs. He put them to his nose before pocketing them.

"You smell just like your sister, Violet," he said.

It was now so dark that Violet could no longer see David or anyone beyond the dancefloor. The other dancers were dim silhouettes. Jack maneuvered her to the large pillar at the middle of dancefloor till her back was against it. He moved much more quickly now and dropped all pretense.

"You're hot, Violet, and you want it now," he whispered in her ear.

"No, no, ... I'll scream," she whispered, a note of hysteria entering her voice.

"I'll do this to Scarlett in the next number," said Jack, softly. "I've got a long, slow sexy number requested next and the lights will go down again, just like this. So, what do you want, you or her?"

"Do me." Her whisper was so low that it was almost inaudible.

"I didn't hear you," said Jack.

"Do me!" she repeated in a low tone, her anger obvious.

jxa2012
jxa2012
1,496 Followers
12