Scars

Story Info
He likes scarred woman exactly as is.
2.8k words
4.42
5.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[August 2020]

I looked at my calendar. "Head to Dave's -- 6 pm."

I readied myself and headed over. Dave was a coworker and we'd occasionally hang out together and watch the game (before coronavirus cancelled all live sports). We'd both been tested and found negative. In fact, all the cases in our county had fully recovered. Everyone was of course still paranoid about it, but there was a slight lessening of stress. Especially since the county had banned all travel in and out, so no one could come in from outside with it and no one could leave and get infected on the outside either. The only exception was trucks carrying food, but the truckers had to remain inside the cab at all times -- the store workers would unload the food. (We had a refinery inside the county that produced gasoline.)

I pulled up outside Dave's and rang the doorbell.

"Hi, Lenny. Come on in."

I stepped inside and Dave directed me towards the living room.

"This is why I invited you over. I wanted you to meet my sister, Hana."

Dave introduced us and informed me that Hana had also tested negative for coronavirus. I therefore did not in the least object to sitting next to her on the couch.

"And why did you want me specifically to meet her?"

"I'm playing matchmaker. Hana has been unable to get a date for ten years."

"Really?"

Hana lifted the bottom of her T-shirt up, revealing several large scars on her ribs and stomach.

"This is why. There are also some on my back. My ex turned abusive when he got hooked on drugs 25 years ago, and stabbed me multiple times."

She dropped her T-shirt back down. Hana must then be Dave's older sister, because 25 years ago Dave and I were sophomores in high school. He also had a younger one he'd mentioned, but this was the first I'd heard of older sis Hana.

"Very sorry you had to go through that," I informed Hana. "I hope your ex got what he deserved."

"He OD'd five years after getting hooked. Good riddance to bad rubbish."

"Anyway, I don't see a few scars as a reason not to date you. Of course, we have to take things slow to determine whether we like each other. But on first impression, you seem nice."

"So do you, Lenny."

I chatted with Hana for a bit. She was a stocker at a local store. I was retired, having made my pile at Google before deciding to head back to my hometown for small town living.

She had been in the hospital six times when she was married to her ex. One time he missed severing her spinal cord by half an inch. I didn't want to victim-blame, since there was probably a good reason she stayed with him, but I also thought that if someone had nearly paralyzed me I'd have gotten the hell out of Dodge.

Hana seemed to read my mind. "When he wasn't under the influence, he was the kindest, most caring, most loving person imaginable. That's why I fell for him to begin with. And I thought I could convince him to stay clean. But addiction is a powerful thing."

I thought that discretion was the better part of valor, so I quickly changed the subject. Hana's favorite food was a meat pie with eggs in it that her grandmother had made for her when she was a child. She didn't have the recipe, unfortunately, and the knowledge of it had passed with her grandmother. I promised to look up a recipe that was generally thought to be good and see if I could come up with something that would satisfy Hana's taste buds.

"Offering to cook for me already and we haven't even been on a date yet? My feminine charms must have completely overwhelmed you."

I let Hana know that I had needed to develop good cooking skills, since I was the only one in the house. "Necessity is the mother of invention." I'd been single for 15 years, focusing first on my career and then on getting settled back into my old hometown.

We agreed that Hana would come over to my house the next Friday night, and I would have ready for her the meat pie.

Friday arrived, and I prepared the pie according to the recipe. I used my good plates (the ones that weren't chipped) when setting the table, brought out my late mom's crystal pitcher to hold the iced Martinelli's, and had two champagne glasses on the table. I even used actual napkins instead of paper towels and put the silverware out that hadn't been dented by falling into the disposal while it was running. After all, I didn't want to make a bad impression on Hana.

I actually showered and put on clean clothes for the occasion, too. And I used a T-shirt that didn't have holes in it. For me, that was dressing up.

Hana was wearing what appeared to be a light sundress when she arrived. I wasn't surprised: August is a hot month.

"You look lovely, Hana."

"Thank you, Lenny. Something smells good in here."

"I hope it tastes good, too."

I cut two slices of the meat pie to go with the salad already on the plates, and poured the sparkling cider into the glasses. Hana gave me a charming smile, then dug into her food.

After a couple of quiet minutes while we stuffed our faces, she spoke. "This isn't quite as good as Gran's, but it's quite tasty. I approve."

"I'm very happy to hear that."

"The salad is nice, too."

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"It's not flattery if it's true. And, um, about that... I made a promise when I was young to never have sex on the first date."

"And you've kept it all your life."

"Yes. So, after we finish up, I'll go walk around the block while you put the dishes away. That way when I return it will officially count as our second date."

"I see."

It's always the technicalities. Hana's ploy reminded me of the Catholic girls I'd known when I was young who had taken it up the butt 1,000 times and given about 2,000 blowjobs before getting married but were still officially a "virgin".

"I'm sure you do. I'm too old to get pregnant, so we can have fun without worrying. You don't mind showing me a good time, I hope."

"I don't in the least mind. But what happened to taking it slow?"

"I hope you still say that when you see me naked. As for taking it slow, we can let the relationship build gradually, but still have sex in the meantime. I desperately need to get laid."

We finished up shortly afterwards, and Hana went for a walk while I put away the food and put the dishes in the sink.

When she returned, she was all smiles. We both made pit stops and then proceeded to my bedroom.

"Ready for the big reveal, Lenny?"

"Yes, Hana."

She slipped her dress off. She was naked beneath it.

She slowly turned around in a circle, letting me see every inch of her.

I counted fifteen separate scars on her upper body -- eight on her back and seven on her front.

"Everyone says these make me an ugly woman."

I gently kissed the one above her breasts.

"Everyone is wrong."

"I'm very happy you said that."

I ran my eyes, and hands, over Hana's naked flesh. She was about my height, slightly plump (but not massively obese), and quite pretty. Her hair was mostly salt, with just a bit of pepper still left, her breasts were soft C-cups, and her rear was nicely rounded.

"Let me get naked for you."

I pulled off my own clothes. I wasn't Mr. Muscles, but I was decently toned. I had a little bit of a belly, but wasn't any more overweight than Hana. Neither of us was 18 anymore and we had imperfect bodies, but that didn't matter. Right now we wanted physical contact.

We climbed onto the bed and kissed. At first it was gentle, but we both needed affection, so we kissed each other with more intensity, holding each other and twining tongues.

We broke for air and I took the opportunity to bury my face between Hana's breasts. I trailed my tongue through her cleavage.

Hana reached down and stroked my cock to life while fingering herself. "I appreciate the efforts at foreplay, Lenny, but right now I'm too desperately horny to wait. We can do foreplay tomorrow morning when the edge is off."

Fair enough. I mashed my lips against hers again. "What position do you like?"

"All of them. But tonight I want to ride you."

I lay on my back and let her mount me. She leaned forwards and dangled her orbs in my face as she began bouncing up and down on my cock.

I took her nipple in my mouth and put my hands on her ass. She was very ready, like she had said. It had been a while for me, too, so I thrust up into her hard and deep. She moaned and clamped her legs around mine.

I groped her butt with more force as I jackhammered upwards. She bounced up and down furiously. I was surprised smoke didn't come from her box. She squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles every time I thrust into her.

"I want you to fill me up."

She sped her motions and her body trembled. With a violent tightening around me, she climaxed. Feeling her gush set me off and I blasted hot jets of sperm into her.

"That';s what I needed." Hana collapsed onto me, my pole still inside her. I turned out the lights and we lay still. Eventually she slid off me and put her head on my chest.

When we woke, we did our morning routine and returned to the bed.

"NOW you can take your time and explore my body," Hana purred.

I decided to explore her scars first. I kissed and caressed every scar on the front of her body, tracing the lines with my fingertips.

"You don't think they make me ugly?"

"Not at all. They're part of you, and you are the exact opposite of ugly."

I turned her over and did the same to the ones on her back.

"Mmmmm. I think you actually do like my body."

"I like your brain too. But yes, your body is very attractive."

I turned her back over and slowly kissed from her lips to her neck. She made soft little noises that I interpreted as appreciative. I caressed her chest as I moved my lips down over her torso. Then I did what I had wanted to yesterday and slowly kissed through her cleavage.

"Oooooh."

I kissed my way upwards from the base of her breast towards her nipple. She shivered. I gently took the nipple in my mouth and suckled. Hana wrapped her arms around my head to secure it in place.

"Keep going. That feels good."

I wrapped my arms around her and held her against me as I suckled. She pressed her chest more firmly into my face. I flickered my tongue over her nipple, drawing soft moans.

I switched my mouth to Hana's other breast. She shivered and started grinding herself against me. I groped her butt and she snuggled more tightly against me.

"Can you suck both my nipples at once?"

Hana pressed her tits together, and with an effort, I was able to get both nipples in my mouth. I locked my arms around her as she squirmed and gasped with excitement.

"Keep going."

I had no intentions of stopping. Hana's body quivered as I circled my tongue over both her nipples. She ground against me with greater force. I suckled with as much effort as I could. Hana suddenly stiffened up and let out a lusty scream as she climaxed. I could feel her juices flow over my bare skin.

"Whew!" she said once she recovered enough to speak. "I've never cum just from having my tits sucked before. Let me make you cum too."

She rolled me onto my back, spread my legs and got between them. She licked up and down my already-hard shaft.

"Mmmmmm."

Encouraged, Hana licked my balls, then suckled first one, then the other into her mouth. I moaned louder, and she licked back up to the tip of my cock before slipping her mouth over it.

"That's nice."

Hana took my head fully in and traced delicate patterns over it with her tongue. My hips bucked spontaneously. She slipped her head farther down and ran the tip of her tongue along my shaft. I quivered and gasped.

Hana began bobbing her head up and down, taking my full seven inches into her mouth and then popping everything but the head back out. I placed my hands on the top of her head and helped her take all of me. She got a hand to my balls and caressed them as she sucked.

"Ooooh."

Hana sped her motions, then opened her throat and held her head all the way down. Her tongue lashed along my throbbing pole. My legs stiffened. She gulped every drop of my cum down as I blasted it into her eager mouth. She didn't move her head until after she had drained every drop from me.

"Wow, Hana. That was amazing."

She snuggled against me. "Thanks, Lenny. You earned it by pleasuring me first."

We quietly lay still, enjoying the skin-to-skin contact, for a while. Eventually we got up, ate, cuddled on the couch and watched a couple of movies, and returned to the bed to snuggle more.

"What should we do next weekend?" I asked her.

"Besides plenty more of this and more orgasms? We could walk in the town park."

And we did. The weekend after that, we flew kites. We couldn't do things involving other people -- no restaurant dates or concerts or movie theaters -- but we got creative. We made a fire balloon once. We played board games. We got art supplies and tried our hand at various forms of art.

And as the seasons turned to fall and then winter, we spent plenty of time in bed, either having sex or snuggling. Spring, and her 50th birthday, came around. I bought her a simple engagement ring, just a plain silver band.

And I didn't forget to kiss and caress her scars often, letting her know she was appreciated and gorgeous, scars and all.

"Well," she said the morning after getting her ring, "what say we try something I've never done before? Since you've actually earned my trust 100%."

I pulled her naked body against my own and kissed her. "Sounds great, my love."

A couple minutes of making out got us both "in the mood".

"I'm giving you my anal virginity, Lenny. Be gentle, please."

Hana got on her hands and knees, displaying her perfect, round butt.

"I'll be very gentle, Hana."

I lubed up her back-channel, then very slowly began easing my cock into it. She tensed up, and I stopped for an instant to let her relax. It took two minutes before I was fully inside her, and then I just held the position for a few seconds, letting her body adjust.

I eased outwards about one inch, then edged back in. Hana made noises that didn't sound unhappy, so I did it again. About ten minutes later I'd built to a very slow but steady rhythm. I couldn't go fast, because she was extremely tight.

I wrapped my arms around her, and with one hand I cupped her breast and tweaked the nipple while with my other hand, I teased her clit. Hana shivered and pressed her body backwards against mine.

I leaned forward and kissed the nape of her neck. "I love you, Hana."

"I love you too, Lenny."

Her body was shivering as I pumped steadily in and out of her rear. I held her more tightly against me. She moaned as I continued stimulating her. Then she tensed up. When she climaxed, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I blasted my sperm into her butt.

We cleaned up in the shower, dried off, and returned to the bed. Hana rested her head on my chest.

"Does it seem to you, my sweet fiancee, that we did things kind of backwards?" I whispered. "Normally people use love as a way to get to sex. We used sex as a way to get to love."

She giggled. "Hey, it worked."

Three months later, we got married by a justice of the peace, with Dave and his younger sister as witnesses. Hana was the piece that had been missing from my life. I'm very happy to have her.