Scars

Story Info
All it means is that you've healed.
4k words
4.14
26k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Aftermath

You ever have deep-seated problems that you just have to go and break through the surface to finally get the healing over with? You don't? Oh well I guess I don't either. Then again the idea of revenge and the idea that you can go off and stab someone deep into their soul that it breaks them forever, is appealing. Hey, scars heal.

See, I have two talents I'm reluctant to use. The first talent is that with just a few words I can point out a problem that will appear within a newly formed relationship. This problem is the problem that will break up the two people. The second is I know just what to say that it will cause you to hate me forever...because it's simply the truth.

Let me go and explain just why I'm in the present situation I'm in. What situation am I in? A staring contest at the bar in the Hotel Monaco in New Orleans, and it isn't Mardi Gras season. This is the same hotel that me and the woman I'm having this staring contest with, Acacia, were intimate for the first time. This is also the first times communicating with each other since she started to lie about important things that were going on in her life, and I hate to be lied too.

That one thing was her now ex boyfriend. I pointed out how it would fail, and once again I was right. Yet I didn't do it so she would come running back to me. In her case it was because being in control would bore her if it happened all the time. She would get bored with the worship that he was providing. He would just be a minion, as I liked to call most of her male friends. This staring contest proved I was right and I wasn't going to going to apologize.

She did come dressed to kill. Black high heels on her feet. Her legs were covered with black fishnet stockings. She wore a black form fitting skirt that seemed to melt over her curvy hips. She topped it off with a man's dress shirt, and I knew what was under the shirt, a black lacy underwire bra to hold up her 38D's. The top was open to show the pale skin from the hint of cleavage up to her neck and face. Her head was topped with red hair that normally reached mid neck, but she had pulled into a small ponytail. Yet we stared, my brown eyes into her green eyes.

"We could be at this all day," I had said before the staring contest. The last time, with the last fight, it ended by her literally spitting in my face. It officially ended almost 9 years of friendship, just because I gave a warning of why her relationship would go down the drain.

Now let me go and tell you one thing, this isn't one of those contests where we see who blinks first. We sipped our drinks that were refilled. We blinked. It was almost an event of stamina and we could go a long time. I also knew me not saying a damn thing would make her more nervous and self-conscious. This was one of those spectacles that not everyone gets a chance to see, quiet, yet noticeable. She started feeling other eyes stare at her, her third apple martini already refilled while I was patiently sipping on my own screwdriver. She wanted me the way things were before we had sex with each other. She wanted to me to be her emotional support, her rock, but she didn't want to take the steps necessary to get that back. She would have to give in.

She dropped her head. The party was about to begin. "Okay, I'll fuck you again."

"Oh, you'll fuck me huh? Dawlin, it's gonna take more then just fucking me to get back in my good graces," I replied.

She lifted her head to look at me, "But I..."

"Don't want to be in a relationship with me, yes. I don't want to fuck you Dawlin, but I'm going to own you, and I know deep down you don't want to like it, but you better enjoy it."
There it was, the if looks would kill look. I simply stroked my goatee and raised a brow. This was a twist she didn't expect since we never really had a relationship that was more dominate then the other. Granted I was a bit pussy whipped."

"What will that require?" she asked. I know what she was trying to get. She wanted to know what I had planned for her.

"A yes or no answer, otherwise you can go find someone else to train. You use to claim that I knew you better then anyone else on the planet, that's hard to come by. Shit even now I know what is going on in your head and my reactions and comments are scaring the living shit out of you," I smugly replied, "Now, you can go find a friendship without any meaning, where they don't know the real you, or I own you." I pulled out cash to pay the bar tab, "I'm n room 812. You have one hour to decide. This hour will be your last bit of control, otherwise, your mine."

I got up and left the bar and went directly to the elevator. I had things in mind. Nothing prop worthy, but stuff that would fuck with her mind...I intended to break her. She shattered my trust, and now it was time to make hers powder.

I was downstairs simply dressed in a dark purple dress shirt. My pants, tie, socks, shoes, belt, all black as I sat down in the chair at the desk of the room and turned on the TV. I was halfway through an episode of Law and Order when I heard a knock at the door. I turned off the TV and opened it up. She stood there and looked up at me. There were smears coming from her eyes as her makeup had started to run.

"You step over this threshold, I own you. I get to use anything I want until I decide it's over. There is no safe word or whatever you've used in your own freakish circles. You are mine until I leave this room." I moved off to the side to let her come through and she looked at me with what would have been confused as hatred by some, but I knew she was curious because this isn't something I would have ever tried before.

She looked inside the room and back at me and stepped over the threshold. "First thing, go into the bathroom and clean your face. Reapply makeup," she looked at me and did what she was told. I walked back into the suite of rooms and sat down on the small sofa and waited for her to come back out. She didn't take long since there was the part of her that wanted to get this all over with.

"The last time we were together, I was pretty damn timid, worrying about your needs over mine. It was fun yes, but at the same time, not all my needs were met. You will meet those needs tonight..."

"What do you mean your needs weren't met?" Acadia said.

"Oh I'm talking about mentally, physically, and emotionally...everything will be covered today. Who knows what would have happened if things worked out the way I have it planned, now take your sweet ass over here, and sit it on my lap."

She did just that. She leaned back against my chest and as she ran her ass into my slowly hardening cock. I placed my hands on her waist and held her there for a moment.

"Now," I said, "You have a brain, you are creative, but you were pretty damn shy with me." I pulled the elastic from her ponytail and caused her red hair to spread out, "I want you to go and whisper in my ear dirty thoughts.

My hands had roamed up her sides and reached around to cup her large tits. This caused her to lean her head back. She looked at me as I gave each of her breasts a calculated squeeze, causing a gasp that was a mixture of pain and joy come from her mouth.

"You know I'm no good at dirty talk," she tried to say.
"Oh, you know how to do it when it matters, and you will or this night is going to be highly unpleasant for you even if it is pleasant for me. I have no problem fucking you up the ass with no lube." I felt her twitch. She did complain about the size of my cock. Not that it was too long, but it had thickness that she needed to be extremely wet before she could take it. I felt her sigh against me and she adjusted her positioning so her mouth was right at my ear.

"I can't believe your doing this to me," she whispered. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing more flesh to my eyes, "I can't believe I'm fucking in this hotel room sitting in your fucking lap."

"You better believe it," I said. My hands ran along her collarbone and she gasped in my ear as my fingers stroked the skin that was in front of me. The shirt was still on her arms and when she made to remove it all the way I told told her not to.
"You're not talking," I simply said.

"I remember dirty talk getting you going. I remember along time ago when I could have been yours completely. I could have been your slave. A little 16 year old love slave that would have worshipped the ground you walked on," I pinched one of her nipples through her bra causing her to winch a bit, "But no, you had to be noble. You had to cast me to the side because you know as well as I that ruined everything for us. You were the reason of my corruption, and I bet you'd like me to call you master now would you? Don't answer that. I'm realizing that you are realizing you missed your opportunity."

I ran my hand down to her knee and traced her fishnet stockings up under her skirt and over her thighs as she continued, "You had your chance to mold me. I remember the cyber sex, the phone sex, but you pushed me away. I remember crying out your name when I had my first orgasm with another man." Her voice started to get shakier as my finger traced over her slit. I knew if I removed my hand the tip of my finger would be wet. I could feel her body start to betray her as I teased my fingers over her slit.

"You lost your chance to own me, so now your getting a cheap thrill, a taste of something you'll never have again. Oh I'll have to suck your cock on command or ride it until your hearts content. You probably have more wicked plans for meEEEEEEE..." she threw her head back as I slipped my finger in. Her body started to shake. I knew she got off quickly but this was easily the quickest. I knew after months of being in total control, she would relish being out of it. Yet she probably still thought she was in control, as she was getting pleasure. I twisted and thrust turned my finger inside of her as I saw her pale skin start to flush, and I pulled out. She groaned and looked back at me, wanting to beg me to put it back into her, but having too much pride to do it.
"You know, sucking my cock sounds like a good idea," I said, "But I'm not going to let you cum the first time easily. In fact since you give lousy head, I'm going to have to tell you what to do, and maybe if your lucky, the first time you get off will be due to sucking my cock." I pointed toward the bed "Go to the head of the bed and get on your knees."

"But..." she started.
"Listen, I own you, this isn't about your comfort. You're going to be taking my cock while on your knees and you're going to like it. If you don't do what I say maybe I'll just shove my dick in your ass then make you choke on it down your throat."

She got up, and slowly walked to the bed and got down on her knees. She gave me a look that I knew read "I hope all this is going to be worth it."

I walked over to her and unbuttoned and zipped my pants. They fell around my ankles and my cock hung out half hard. She took it in her mouth and quickly put it into her mouth. She worked her mouth over it as if she was trying to just jerk it off with her lips. I pulled her head back, "No, you keep bragging about your long tongue, stick it out."

She did, and I ran the head of my cock over it. She had a disgusted look on her face, "Oh pooooor baby. Don't like it? Tough. I'm not going to be rubbing my head on your tongue, start licking my fucking cock. Wrap that tongue around it." I looked down as she started to lick up the shaft from my balls to the head and around, working her tongue around it, "Spit on it, make it nice and wet."

She did as she was told, and continued to lick it. She was starting to get into it a little bit it seemed, but she could have been being a good actress to get things over with. I pulled my cock away from her and slapped her in the face with it.
"HEY!" She shouted.
"Hey!" I replied, "Now, we are going to learn what sucking cock is, it's not just trying to keep a cock in your mouth without doing anything, open your mouth."

She did, "Now I want your tongue laying flat on your lower lip and for now," and as she did that I got closer and slid my cock into her mouth slowly thrusting the head in and out of her mouth. She made noises of protest, "Good, make noise, it will give me some more vibrations, but they call it sucking cock, because your suppose to add suction, and I'm not feeling any suction dawlin, bob that little red head of yours over my dick. I know you at least know how to bob, and don't be afraid of giving me some tongue action as you do it."

She looked up at me with those crystal clear green eyes as her mouth worked it's way up and down half of my shaft. I reached over and I slid her shirt off completely as she sucked and swirled over my cock. My hands went across her shoulders and to her neck as she started to moan on my cock. I grabbed her head and started to thrust my cock into her mouth, which causes more protesting sounds.
"Oh god yeah, keep fucking doing that, keep fucking protesting. Maybe you'll open the back of your throat long enough to slide it in all the way..." and she stopped protesting and went back to sucking. She kept gagging (and burped at one point) at the fact that my cock head was tickling her tonsils regularly and I knew she was expecting me to shoot down her throat. She hated blowjobs. She hated the taste of cum. I wasn't done though. I pulled my cock out and smacked her cheeks a few more times with it and she just looked up at me.

I pulled her to her feet roughly and put my hands on her waist. I leaned over and started to kiss and nibble and suck at her neck. She cried out as I bit too hard but I didn't care. I went to for hickies, and by the looks of her neck, I was going to achieve that end result. I reached behind and unclasped her bra and tossed it to the side of the room. My mouth went between her tits and I made a long wet lick between them.

"These are going to be for later," I said. She knew what I was talking about. I always wanted to fuck her tits, and she didn't let me because it scared her since she couldn't easily get out of the position and felt trapped. The look of fear in her eyes was good because she knew I wasn't kidding about the control. I turned her around over the bed and gave her ass a swat which caused her to cry out in pain. I lifted up her skirt and looked between her legs.

"Wow, it looked like the hoover damn burst down there!" I exclaimed. She was getting that wet, that turned on."

"Bastard!" She cried out, "I just want to cum damn it!"

"Maybe you'd want me to cum deep up your cunt...pop out a baby wouldn't you."

"You wouldn't dare!"

"Dawlin, this pussy is mine. I can do whatever I damn well please with it, if your behaved though I might simply cum on your tits."
"Carl, please, just not in my pussy."

I got behind her and grabbed her skirted hips, and shoved my cock into her pussy. It felt like she was going to squeeze it off with her muscles.
"OW! OW! OW! OW!" she cried out and I slapped her ass, "That fucking hurt! I wasn't wet enough!"

I responded with pulling out and thrusting in again, causing her to fall forward on the bed.

"OW! Oh god it hurts," she cried.

"It feels great here," I said grinding my hips into her. My hands slid up her back and clawed down leaving slightly raised trails as I continued to hammer my cock inside of her. She looked behind her and at me and grimaced in pain, but I knew her. The wetter she got the better she would like it. Soon she went from crying "Oh God" in pain to "Oh God in pleasure. I grabbed her hair and pushed her down on her stomach and went to town. I could hear her slosh from how wet she was getting. Those stockings were going to get ruined by sheer pussy juice alone. My balls were wet smacking into her every thrust that I knew I was wet enough to get ready for the main event.

"Get down on the floor, on your back!" I said, not even giving her the comfort of the bed. She didn't like to feel trapped and she knew I was going to be giving her that feeling. I took her tits in my hands when she was on her back and squeezed them together. I straddled her chest and ran my cock inbetween her large pink tits with the pink nipples. I placed her head against the sofa so she could go off and get an angel, "Now I want you to lick that head every time it pops out you here."
My god I was waiting for this for along time. Fuck survivors guilt. I knew why she felt trapped, but it was why she also felt the need to be controlled every once in awhile. My cock slid between her large tits and she whimpered and moaned as I saw tears start to come from her eyes.
"Oh now keep crying, those tears make it all sexier," I said as I would occasionally spit down to add to any spit that came with her tongue. My verbal taunting forced her to get into the act.

She started twitching in a way I knew from when I use to go down on her. She was forcing her mental outlook to make this more enjoyable and she was going to cum. She cried out and her head shook back and forth and her body started to tremble, getting off on her fear and the small lack of control. It was bringing me to the point of no return myself.
"I'm going to cum," I grunted out. She raised her chin back thinking I was going to give her what I told her I always wanted to give her, a pearl necklace, but I had other things in mind. I got up slightly from the straddling position and put my hand on her throat.
"What are you doing?" she cried when my cock hovered over her face, "No, oh no Carl!"
She told me in the past that she thought the most degrading thing a woman could go through was to have cum shot on her face. It was why she didn't watch a lot of hardcore porn.
"You're going to take this cum shot, and after I plaster your face, your going to stay still,"

"NO! NO! please NO! I don't deserve that!"

"I CONTROL YOU!" I shouted, "If you don't shut up I'll call the damn bellboy in to shoot his wad in your fucking wet pussy."

She started to sob a bit and just shook her head in disbelief, and then cried out in belief as stream after stream of my cum started to cover her face. The first shot landed right at her left eye. Another hit her forehead and went over the bridge of her nose. The rest flowed over her upper lip and chin as I heard her sob in response.

"Stay still," I said as I shook the rest of the cum out of my cock onto her. I knew she was scared. If I started out like this, she was thinking, imagine what would come later. I took my digital camera out of a nearby end table and walked over and snapped a couple of shots of her face. She had her eyes closed so cum wouldn't get in and the pictures came out great even without the flash. I put the camera away in my bag. "Now I want you to scoop the cum up, and bring it to your mouth and swallow every drop" I said. She complied, crying the whole time as she cleaned her face of my cum. I got my pants back on and pulled out my bag. I opened it up and took out my wallet, and pulled out ten 100 dollar bills and through threw them down at her.
"What in the fuck is this for?" She cried.
And now the line that would break her, a line she would know was the end game. The words that she had told me before that if I believed it, then it was true, and she wouldn't know what to do if she was that low.
"Your nothing but a filthy whore you, so I'm paying you, you fucking slut."

"No...no...take it back! Fucking take it back!" she started to cry out, "Tell me this is just all a game and you don't mean it! Fucking take it back!" she cried.
"No, you are a fucking slut, so you might as well make money doing what you know best," and I decided to add insult to injury, "Goodbye bitch."

Bitch, was when she knew I wasn't kidding. Calling her a bitch meant she never spoke to you again. I walked out the door with her crying and shouting No, Why God Why, and other assorted phrases. Later she would get a picture of herself in the mail. I felt good. My balls were lighter, and the stitches were removed. The scar would remain, but hey, a scar only meant that I healed.

12