Scars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He carefully got her to lie back, he looked at her, lying out before him. He leaned over her, his lips gently nuzzling her neck, she reached down and guided him in. He went slowly, letting her adjust to his girth. Beth let out a slow soft moan, and once she felt comfortable enough, she wanted more and began bucking up against him. He stood still though, enjoying the fact that she wanted him, and adored the way she tried in vain to get him to rock against her by tugging on his hips. He finally gave into her, and began gently rocking against her, going a little deeper each time. She wrapped her legs around him, and lung to his neck as he began to pound her, she screamed out in ecstasy. Robby savored every minute, the louder she screamed the harder he pounded her. They were both close, however tried to prolong it as much as possible. Beth felt her core tightening, and then she burst, waves of pleasure washing all over her body. Not more then a second later Robby exploded as well, his back arched and they were both still as they slowly descended from their heavenly high. They both snuggled up together on the bed, Beth laid her head on Robby's chest, listening as his heartbeat grew slower and more rhythmic. All was finally right in her world, as it had never been before.

"Good night my love," sighed Robby as he began to drift off tightening his clutch on her.

"Good night Robby," whispered Beth as she nuzzled against him and finally drifted off.

12