Scars

Story Info
An incest story.
2.4k words
4.32
80.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well here we are," I thought to myself, as I looked in the mirror ready to start my senior year in high school. We had just moved halfway across the country to escape my abusive bastard of a father. While I was lucky to not have to endure any physical abuse, my mother and brother did fared much worse. My brother, Jonathon, suffered the most because he would always stick up for mom. Because of the injuries he suffered during the last of that bastard's drunken tirades, he ended up missing his senior year and would be going to school with me this year.

I started to head downstairs but I stopped at my brother's door to check on him. I knocked but got no answer so I opened the door peaked inside. I saw my brother with his shirt off standing in front of his mirror checking out his scars. It wasn't that there were a lot of scars nor were they horribly disfiguring, but I would catch him from time to time checking them out. As soon as he noticed me he immediately threw his shirt on to cover his body.

"You ok Jon."

"I'm fine Jen."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I guess."

"What are you thinking about when look at the scars?"

I stood there waiting for a response but he just flashed this half smile at me. I smiled back, but I knew he was hurting and I was hurting for him. He gathered his things and off we went to try and make a new start.

That evening when we returned home from school our mother inquired about things we went. I told her about some of the people I met and that I had made the volleyball team. She then tried to get some info out of Jon but he simply said that he made the football team and went off to his room. Mom looked sad but she knew that it wasn't anything that she or I did; it was just the way Jon had become after the abuse started. He became quiet and introverted, choosing to spend his time alone instead of being with the people that loved him.

"So mom you find a job yet?" not that she needed one. Mom had gotten a good settlement not only in the divorce, but also from our old hometown. Because of my father's connections to the police he never got in trouble for any of the abuse that he inflicted. The police just kept writing if off as accidents. It wasn't until he put Jon in the hospital that everything came light and there was no way out of trouble for him or the police. We carried on small talk for a while then I made my way to my room to study.

Things carried on like this for a few weeks. We might not have been a close family, but mom and Jon made it to my games and we would make it to Jon's. I quickly made friends and started going out more. Jon had become well known not only for his athletic abilities but also for his good looks but he preferred his solitude. He was handsome. 5'10" with an athletic build. He wasn't ripped but he was toned very nicely. His clean-cut brown hair and green eyes made him the most eligible bachelor at Premont Prep. I on the other hand was 5'7" and could not quite shed that baby fat. My body was lean but not as toned as Jon's was. I had inherited my mother's sandy blonde hair and hazel eyes.

My 18th birthday mom had decided to throw me a party. I really wanted a party, but at the same time I knew brother would be uncomfortable with having people around. He that they would expect him to be social, but that just wasn't Jon. I opted instead for a sleepover with a few friends. My birthday was during the week so we had our own private celebration. The three of us went out to dinner at this restaurant I'd been dying to eat at. We hardly ate out because mom insisted that we learn to cook. She wanted us to be able to fend for ourselves once we off to college. Once we got through with dinner and returned to the house mom broke out the cake and gave me a few presents. After the celebration was done it was time for everyone to head to bed. As I was about to slip in the bed I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in."

"Hey baby sis I just wanted to give you your present."

"Thanks but you didn't have to get me anything."

"It's not much, but I just wanted to give you something to show you how special you are to me."

Jon handed me a box beautifully wrapped with a card. I was going to open it with him there but he simply kissed me on the forehead and bid me goodnight. "Happy birthday baby sis. I know I don't show it or say it a lot, but I love you very much. You're very special to me and I wanted you to know it" read the card. I started to tear up a little as I started to unwrap his gift. I gasped as I opened the box. It was a white-gold citizen watch I had been wanting for a while. I don't know how Jon knew I wanted it, but I did know that it cost upwards of $500. I wanted to give it back but I didn't know how to tell him. I set the box down on the nightstand and lay there thinking about him. How could he be so kind, so gentle and so loving after enduring what he did? I lay in bed for what seemed like an eternity before I realized that I needed to be near him.

The house was dark and quiet as I made my way to his room. I opened the door and silently made my way to his bed.

"Are you ok Jen?"

Tearfully I replied, "Can I stay here with you tonight? I just want to be near you right now."

"Did something happen? Was it something I said or did?"

"I just want to stay here with you if that's ok. I can sleep on the floor but I really just want to be closer to you right now."

I waited for a response but I was startled when he took my hand and guided me into the bed. I curled into his chest as kissed my forehead and stroked my arm with his hand. I didn't understand my sudden need to there with him, but I knew I needed to be there right now with him. Being there, in that moment, held in his arm I never felt so loved. I tilted my head up to say something, but instead I kissed him. Jon backed up and I was scared I'd messed up. I started to get up but Jon grabbed my arm.

"Jen don't go please. I'm sorry if I upset you."

"It's ok Jon. I don't know what came over me. I just need to go."

"Please stay. It's nice having you here. I finally feel like I'm needed. Like I'm wanted."

"Jon you-"

He cut me off with kiss. Not a brother-sister kiss. Not a friend kiss. No this was a lover's kiss. His tongue swept across our lips and into my mouth. I eagerly accepted it and my tongue danced with his. Holding each other passionately kissing this gorgeous, caring guy stirred something within me. Jon broke our kiss and stepped back. I thought he was having second thoughts until the lamp beside his bed came on. My eyes closed instinctively and struggled to adjust to the light.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to see you, to your face. I wanted you to know it was me before you did something that you couldn't undo" he said softly.

"I know where I am and I know who you are. That's why I'm here and it's where I want to be" I said as I stepped towards him still trying to adjust to the light.

I started to take off my t-shirt when stopped me. I was about to ask why when he kissed me again. "May I" he asked with his hands at the bottom of my shirt. I nodded and he slowly pulled my shirt up, kissing my body higher and higher as I shirt went up. With the shirt now pulled up covering my face and holding my arms above my head he stopped and took one of my breast into his mouth. He took his time and teased my nipple with his tongue. I shuddered as the pleasurable sensations flew up and down my spine. After what seemed like an eternity he finished pulling off my shirt and I pounced on him driving us backwards and onto the bed.

"Baby we have to be quiet. I don't think mom would approve of our current activity."

"Well you shouldn't tease your baby sister like that."

With only my panties on I ground my pussy into his rock hard cock. I knew it had to be uncomfortable for him so I slowly slid down his body to the floor licking his body as I slid lower. I tugged at his shorts and he lifted his ass to allow me to pull his shorts off. I reached for the hem of his boxer briefs when I noticed the outline of his cock and his head sticking out above the waistband. As I pulled the briefs off his cock sprang up and wobbled a little back and forth. Not having much experience in this area with I took him in my hands and noticed how hard but yet how soft it was. I was barely able to fit my hand around it and slowly started to stroke him.

"Oh fuck Jen. Please go slow or I won't last long."

"I don't know what I'm doing. I've never been with a guy."

"Just keeping stroking it like that baby. Up and down, nice and slow."

"I'm gonna try something" I said as I leaned down further to take him into my mouth.

Jon reached his hand out, placing it beneath my chin forcing me to look up into eyes, "Jen you don't have to. What you're doing is really good and you don't need to do anything you don't want to."

I smiled, nodded and immediately tried to take him whole into my mouth causing me gag instantly. I pulled off, drool dripping out of my mouth and onto his cock and eyes watering. Jon went to pull me away but I told I was ok and very slowly worked him back into my mouth. I slowly bobbed up and down on his cock, jerking him while I sucked him. "Fuck" Jon said quietly as he fought to stay quiet and not to cum. I sucked and slurped and licked, each time trying to take more and more of him into my mouth. I placed my free hand on his abs as I tried to keep him still. I could feel him tensing and he began sell up even more in my mouth.

"Jen I'm cum."

"Mmhmm."

"Baby I'm gonNNA" he said about to yell but somehow finding the will to stifle himself.

I rested the head of his swollen cock on my lips and kept jerking him into my mouth. Spurt after spurt came into my mouth and instinctively swallowed. I closed my lips around his head and sucked him until nothing else came out. I wasn't sure how it was supposed to taste, but I loved it. Oh how I loved drinking my brother and feel his cum seeping down my throat. I love how sweet and somewhat salty he tasted.

Slowly my brother got off the bed and made me to stand up. He kissed me again, tongues dueling like before only with more assertiveness. I felt his thumbs hook my panties and slowly start moving them down. He kissed his way down my neck, down my chest, across my stomach, and down my legs. I stepped out of my panties and he gently laid me on the bed. He put my legs on his shoulders and began kissing and licking my inner thighs. Slowly he made his way to my swollen lips and leaking pussy. "Your aroma smells great baby sis. Please let me know if I'm doing this right or not. I've never done this before." He gently licked my pussy and I had to stifle a scream. I knew in my state that no matter what he did I was not going to last long. He traced his finger along my slit and gently pushed his finger inside me. He licked my clit as he gently thrust his finger in and out of me. Finally removing his finger he spread my lips open and licked and sucked me until I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed his pillow and held it against my face as I cried in pleasure as my orgasm took over me. My legs wrapped around Jon's head as my orgasm flew out of me and into Jon's mouth. Jon didn't even try to push my legs away, he just kept licking and sucking and drinking me until I couldn't take it anymore.

I uneasily unwrapped my legs from his head and reached down to pull him up to me.

"Brother that was the most incredible orgasm I have ever felt in my life" I said as I tried to catch my breath and let the blood return to my legs and every other part of my body for that matter.

"I love you baby sis. I always have and I always will."

"I love you too brother."

"Jon I really want to go all the way with you but I don't know if I'm ready."

"It's ok little sis. I'm in no rush. Even if we never did anything else I would always treasure this night with you."

"You're a virgin like me right brother?"

"Mm-hmm"

"I really want our first times to be together."

"Don't worry I'll wait for you."

"How long?"

"As long as it takes. We have all the time in the world."