Scat Lessons Pt. 03

Story Info
Sam Gates sees his scat domme for the second time.
1.6k words
4.19
15.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers

It had been two weeks ago that Sam Gates had first seen Mistress Andrea. He was still walking on air about the session. She had given him the kink activity he so much desired. Mistress Andrea had pissed and shit in Sam's mouth and made him consume it. She had called it "consuming her caviar and champagne."

He had waited until he could afford another $500 session. It was expensive but lasted two hours and she was the very best domme he had ever experienced. Sam texted Mistress Andrea to beg for another session.

Mistress Andrea responded the next morning, advising Sam she was available that coming Saturday at noon. Sam replied in his text that he would be there. Once again, Mistress Andrea directed Sam to not orgasm until the session and to clean himself out that morning with an enema.

On Saturday morning Sam got ready, drove to Mistress Andrea's city and texted her at the appointed time that he was nearby. She immediately responded, directing him to come to her door, let himself in, strip completely, put on a blindfold that would be on a small table near the entrance and to wait quietly.

Once again, Sam stood nude and defenseless, blindfolded with a raging erection. He could hear Mistress Andrea enter the room and softly walk over to him. She stood behind Sam and traced a line on his back with her forefinger, from his neck to the crack of his ass.

"Bend over and put the palms of your hands on the table in front of you" she quietly commanded. Sam did as he was ordered. He heard the fart-like sound of lube being squeezed out of a tube. He felt her finger work its way down his ass crack and stop at the entrance to his anus. Sam could hardly stand the anticipation and his dick stretched out ever further in front of him.

"Ready to be finger fucked?" cooed Mistress Andrea. Sam nodded his assent and waited.

He could feel her digit slowly enter his asshole, very slowly with a testing motion to evenly spread the lube. Sam knew she had done his many times and wanted to spare him too much pain too early in the session.

Once her finger had entered Sam all the way, Mistress Andrea withdrew it and then pushed two finger up his anal canal. "Take it up the ass, bitch" she quietly sneered at Sam.

Sam started to wince as he felt three of Mistress Andrea's fingers enter his butthole. He grunted softly but she kept up the pace while using more lube. "You'll thank me for opening you up once you see what I have planned," was all she said.

Mistress Andrea withdrew her fingers. Sam could hear her squeezing lube out again. After a few moments he felt a hard rubber object pushing pianist his asshole. Mistress Andrea said "Lets see how well you take this dildo."

Sam felt it push against his sphincter. He tried to relax down there but felt invaded. Mistress Andrea was an old hand at pushing objects up slaves' asses. She slowly but steadily kept up the pressure until it pushed past Sam's muscle rings and into his rectum.

Sam was surprised he could take this big of a cock without begging for her to pull it out. He knew it was partially that he was getting more used to things in his ass, but also that he really wanted to obey Mistress Andrea and to give up power completely to her.

After fucking Sam for a few minutes with the dildo, Mistress Andrea pulled it out and started caressing Sam's asscheek with one hand. "So white" was all she said.

"I'm going to use a bamboo cane on you this time. Its going to hurt so you can show me how good of a slave you want to be by taking the pain." Mistress Andrea promised. She did not put a wash cloth between Sam's teeth to muffle his screams this time.

Sam could feel her touch his ass with a cane, gently. Then he heard a whish sound and suddenly his buttocks were absolutely on fire. The cane was much more intense than the leather strap spanking last time. Sam let out a moan and Mistress Andrea waited for him to recover.

"I am going to give you ten strokes total with the can. You will have welts on his ass for several days but it will not cause bleeding. Feel free to scream as loud as you want. Only two of my neighbors can hear you and I told them to listen for it."

Sam was puzzled by this last statement but had little time to ponder. He heard the whistle of the cane being directed for a second stroke and felt it connect again. He let out a scream but suppressed it.

"Poor slave" said Mistress Andrea as she caressed his welts. Sam knew she was a born sadist and imagined her clit was engorging itself as she viewed his ass. He also knew he would do anything she commanded as long as he could see her again and serve her in any intimate way.

As Mistress Andrea continued the whipping, Sam kept screaming and begging for mercy. But he never used his safe word of "red" and kept pushing his asscheeks out for her to punish. After the tenth stroke Mistress Andrea ordered Sam to stand up straight. He could feel her fingers on the tip of his penis, slowly fondling it as she had every right to do.

"Do you remember what I asked you during our first session? I asked if you would suck a cock for me? Now I am upping the ante. Would you take a dick, a real dick, up your ass for me?"

Sam immediately said "whatever you want, ma'am." He knew that was the only answer if he was going to be allowed to ever enjoy Mistress Andrea's caviar and champagne again.

Mistress Andrea picked up her phone and called a number. Sam could hear a man answer on the other end. "He's ready" was all she said and hung up.

Mistress Andrea had Sam stand completely still for about five minutes. He heard a knock at her door. She left to open it and Sam could hear two male voices. After a moment he could hear them all enter the room where he was standing.

"My" said a slightly effeminate male voice. Sam knew at once what he would be doing for the next few hours and his cock involuntarily stiffened at the thought. He was surprised at the sudden revelation that he was more bi-sexual than he had imagined.

Another male voice, this one more masculine, asked "Is he ready for us?"

Mistress Andrea responded "I think you will enjoy this almost as much as I enjoy watching it. He's your's."

Sam could hear footsteps. Mistress Andrea then commanded "kneel, slave and open your mouth. If you hesitate to do anything my two friends want you will with get ten more with the cane or have to leave forever. Do you understand?"

Sam immediately said "yes mistress," and meant it. He hear a zipper, then the sound of pants being pulled down. After a few seconds of anticipation, Sam could feel a cock slowly enter his mouth. He closed his lips on it and the man began to rhythmically move his dick in and out.

"Put your hands on his ass cheeks and show him you love eating cum" sneered Mistress Andrea. Sam did so and used his tongue on the man's cock tip. She allowed the fellatio to continue for about five minutes. Sam felt the man's cock start to stiffen in a way suggesting he was about to ejaculate.

"Please stop, We don't want to rush things. Plenty of time for him to eat cum" commanded Mistress Andrea.

"Why don't you let him lick your ass instead?" she said with a giggle. Sam could hear the man turning, then felt ass cheeks in front of his face. He did not hesitate and used his hands to feel for the man's buttocks and part them to expose his anus. Sam buried his nose up the man's ass and could smell an aroma very similar to that of Mistress Andrea's butthole from the first session.

"Bury your tongue up his asshole" barked Mistress Andrea with a giggle. Sam did as he was ordered. The man's asshole opened easily to Sam's tongue and Sam guessed the man had taken much bigger objects than a tongue up that poop chute.

"This slave loves to eat shit, don't you slave," said Mistress Andrea as Sam continued to probe the asshole.

"Yes, mistress," was all Sam could say while kissing and licking. He wondered if eating a man's shit would taste any differently than that of Mistress Andrea. Sam's dick was sticking straight out and the third man noticed and started ago fondle Sam's dick tip and shaft.

Sam immediately responded to this new stimulation. He hoped he did not embarrass himself by spurting cum too soon for Mistress Andrea's scene.

"Let's move into the play room" suggested Mistress Andrea. She ordered Sam to stand up and take off his blindfold.

Sam immediately saw that the man who's ass he had been eating was medium height, slender and maybe 35 years old. That man had a nice dick, not too big, not too small.

The other man was about 45, a little heavier build, with a bigger cock. Sam knew he would be servicing both men today until they were completely spent. The thought was extremely stimulating to him.

Gamahooch
Gamahooch
22 Followers