Scattered Pages: The Barn

Story Info
Couples play time in the barn.
3k words
4.37
32.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The axe strikes true and violent. Swung with all his strength it buries its hungry head deep. A sharp sick 'thwack' echoes through the yard.

A slight breeze brings the promise of winter with it. Denied on the verandah the sun makes puddles of warm air and she sits, contentedly taking a mouthful of cold beer. Stretching, her toes bask in the warm sunlight and she smiles at the easy peace of the day.

She watches him working in the yard. He's splitting wood for their winter fires and stacking it beside the shed. He lifts the axe again and she watches muscles in his arm and back work, sees the wet sweat and dirt on him. She tries to see him objectively for a moment and fails as always. This one man was made to fill her description of attractive, no-one else's. Not a conventionally handsome bloke, she had described him years ago to her mum as '...blokey, Dad will like him,' and to her best friend at the time, '...not pretty, dreamy eyes though and grrrrrrrr, you know'.

As the warm tingle of alcohol infuses her, her mind wanders and she remembers lasts nights sex. At once deeply gentle, rough and wanton; wet and thick with sweat and moans and the hot of the fire and the warmth of him inside her. She feels her knickers ruined with the memory.

Finishing her beer, she stands and straightens her shirt, placing the empty can on the table and looking once more at him working in the yard. A wicked smile creeps across her face and she makes her way inside.

In the bedroom, she removes her jeans and throws her sodden knickers in the clothes basket, smelling her own arousal carried on the still air. She hunts through her wardrobe finding a small cotton dress that reeks of girl next door. Changing, she checks the mirror and adjusts her hair. She reaches for the brush and runs it idly through her hair already lost in anticipation of what she has in mind. Her hair is long and now secured in two rich pigtails, somehow the brush has not left her hand and now rakes course bristles across her pubic mound sending goose bumps along her arms and legs.

She can see him in the yard through the window and wonders if he looked up right this moment could he see her hands wandering. Imagining his hard hot cock deep inside her she feels her orgasm build and takes it to that delicious edge, suddenly grasping the window sill for support and forcing herself to stop just short of it.

She walks out to him in the yard, stopping just some metres from him and speaks, "Hi, Mum says when you are done in the yard you are to see cook. Father is away today and cook will see to your wage."

He rests the axe against the block and looking at her smiles a second, then straight faced continues, "No worries..."

She eyes the ground and figits. He asks, "Was there something else."

"No, I, well..." and in her best wounded voice, "she is such a bitch, it's so unfair."

"What is?"

"I have to clean the stables. She is such a bitch."

"Why do you have to clean the stables?"

"Well she saw me kissing my boyfriend and she says I am too young, that maybe some hard work would take my mind off boys. I'm not too young, I'm eighteen and what would she know anyway."

Silence, as he looks at her and she shifts nervously in her cotton dress. He loves these role play games and she rubs her thighs together mushing her warm folds together and feeling the wet skin slide over her still tingling clit. She swallows hard and says, "Oh well I'll get them done later, do you mind if I watch you work for a while?"

He shrugs and lifts the axe still watching her and then turns his attention back to the wood. She sits on a nearby block of wood and watches him. He is a little confused, their games are usually a little more direct but he stays in character and goes back to chopping wood.

She waits until she knows he's looking at her and coyly opens her legs knowing he can see directly to her naked self. She waits until he catches her eye then closes them again. Raising an eyebrow at him she ventures, "What are you looking at, don't you know your place. Chop more wood, that's what father pays you for you rude man."

He lifts the axe onto his shoulder still looking at her and places another piece of wood on the block. She spreads her legs again, this time letting them push the hem of her dress up and forces her knees wide apart still holding his gaze. He watches not yet chopping and she can see his breath quicken. She closes her legs and giggles standing up. Straightening her dress she walks a little closer to him.

"Maybe you would clean the stables for me?"

"And why would I do that, I thought it was your punishment."

"Well, maybe when you are finished here, you could punish me instead."

She walks back to the block she was sitting on and feels his hungry eyes bore into her like he so much wants to. She lifts one jogger on to the block and bends forward mocking tying a lace. She feels cool breeze on her bare ass and knows he must be straining hard against his jeans now. She holds the pose arching her back and running one hand up the inside of her leg stopping just short of her exposed sex.

"Or perhaps you think I'm too young too," she teases thrusting two fingers hard into herself. Between her legs she sees him drop the axe and she masturbates openly, feeling her earlier abated orgasm still lingering not too far from her hands reach.

He stands transfixed, staring, not yet ready to break the moment and sees her withdraw her furious fingers and smear her own juices all over her crotch and butt. Her middle finger dips into her then slides around the pucker of her butt. She hears him breath sharply as she pushes it inside her ass. He takes a step towards her and she stands pushing her dress down and turns to face him. He reaches for her and she steps away.

"Well I'll be cleaning the stables." And she walks, almost skips, away.

Confused and aroused he stands for a moment then his face sets in a lustful grin and he follows her to the stables. At the door he stops and looks inside smelling the sweat of horses, the wet sawdust and the ageing leather. He can see her at the far end holding a rake and walks towards her. She looks up at him and for a moment they both know where this game is going. She thrusts the rake at him and says, "you are here to clean I guess, here... Or shall I tell father you took advantage of me."

He takes the rake and throws it to the side, "If I am to feel your father's wrath, perhaps I first should earn it." He grabs her shoulder roughly and pulls her to him.

"Don't" she says turning her face away from his hungry kisses, "Stop, I will tell."

He runs a hot tongue the full length of her neck before biting her earlobe and grabbing her throat roughly. Holding her throat with one hand, he walks her backwards into a stall, his eyes locked hard on hers, burning blue lust into her as he grasps at an old bridle.

"You'll find a stallion really gentle until you raise his blood, child." He threatens and turns her to face the wall of the stall. Straw and horse piss smells rise around her as he lashes first one wrist then the other to the iron stallion rings in the breeding stall. She knows now that it's the breeding stall and that sends a fresh flush throughout her face.

He cross ties her to the last two rings on the far wall so that she is held securely in the centre of the stall with her arms stretched out beside her. Taking a crop from the windowsill, he walks around her and she tries to follow him with her eyes.

Standing behind her, he trails the crop down her spine. "Your father is right, you beg for punishment."

Snap! The leather crop bites her ass cheek.

"Owww!" she protests and finds the leashes too short to allow her hand to rub her bum. "That hurt."

He lifts a rough hand under the hem of her dress and slides it warm up her thigh to rub her ass. He can feel the welt rising and rubs it gently. She pushes back onto his hand, the relief of rubbing and her own arousal making the movement involuntary.

"What would your father say of this attire. This flimsy thing..." He grabs the neckline of her dress and with a single movement tears it to her waist. His left hand slides from the tear to find her breasts. The calloused skin of his fingers scratches at her nipples as he continues to rub the welt on her bum.

"Oh, you are going to pay for this." Petulant she spits, "When father finds out he'll send you packing."

"I'd best enjoy my last few minutes on the estate, then shouldn't I." He withdraws his wandering hands and moves under the leashes to stand in front of her. He grabs the neckline of her dress again and tears it down the front so that her breasts taste the stable air. Hard nipples beg for his rough hands but he trails a tongue down her neck instead. Her knees buckle with her need and he catches her with an arm around her back, lifting her breasts to his warm mouth.

"Does your father know what a terrible slut you are?" he mumbles on her nipples. Her back arches for him, involuntarily thrusting her pelvis to rub along his thigh. "How wet you are for me?" he discovers with a finger finding her slick and thirsty, thrusting on him as he probes gently.

He straightens and moves away a little so that she is straining on the leashes to keep his fingers busy in her, unbalanced by her need for him. Lifting his fingers to his nose, he drinks in the scent of her. The smell that is his home.

Silently he leaves the stall and returns with a short stool. Setting it in front of her, he takes one ankle and lifts it to rest on his knee, spreading her open for his fingers which probe and rub and tease and thrust her earlier hinted at orgasm to an almost reality then they withdraw.

With a violent yank, the skirt of her dress tears as easily as the top and now the whole dress hangs from the leashes either side of her leaving her exposed thoroughly to him. Naked she is leashed like a waiting mare and he circles her again. Lust lingers with the passage of his eyes on her body as he stands behind her. She tries to look back over her shoulders to watch him thoughtfully examine her.

He lifts one of her legs and takes her foot behind her. Removing her shoe and sock he rubs her foot with his rough hands and kneeling lifts her toes to his mouth. He sucks each toe in turn and licks between them and she shudders as the earlier abated orgasm grips her and spastically shakes her body in its sudden birth. He lowers her foot as she struggles to stand on leg with buckling knees.

Recomposing herself she mutters, "Oh god, I wish you'd never learned to do that to me."

"Liar!" he says sharply and strikes her with the crop. Snap! She stiffens with the sudden pain and hops and squirms unable to reach to soothe her stinging ass. This time he leaves it sting as he lifts her other foot to himself and removes her shoe. Raising her bare foot to his mouth he grins as he sucks her toes in and licks bringing her to another orgasm in but seconds.

"Dave you in here?" A voice from the open barn doors, snaps both their heads back to reality.

He stands and drops her foot back to the sawdust floor.

"Just a second."

He is breathing heavy and looks hungrily at her, smiling mischievously, he moves to the door behind her.

"The leads..." she whispers, "Get them off."

Smiling he shakes his head and closes the door behind him.

She's suddenly furious. Horny, furious, embarrassed, exposed, wet to the point that her thighs are cold when the slight breeze of the door finds them. She seethes and struggles against the leads and listens nervously for signs of anyone approaching.

She can hear him speaking not twenty yards away while she stands here tied naked in a breeding stall.

"Yeah, no dramas, I should have her ready for pick up by the end of the week. She's a stubborn one, making me earn my money..."

"No worries, we'll bring the float on down on Friday then. Cash ok."

"Just fine, see you then."

"See ya."

Footsteps travel closer and she can hear the door to the stall open. She looks back behind her to see him removing his jeans and underwear until he stands there naked and hard as a rock

.

"Oh you prick. You'll pay for that."

"Will I now?"

He moves to her back and asks, "Where were we?"

"You disgraced me with my feet you pig. I wish I'd never let you know that."

"Ahh. I remember," and he lifts the crop from the floor.

"No more hitting, my bum is sore now."

"Should I kiss it better?"

He kneels behind her and lifts the tattered dress away from her bare ass, tracing tiny kisses down the round of her butt. He rubs her cheeks with his large rough hands and licks at the red and white welts until his ministrations have her pushing back against him and he knows she's more than just forgiven his cheek.

A rough thumb finds its way inside her and his palm rubs on her clit as he continues nibbling at her behind. He squeezes her cheeks with his other hand and in a delighting contrast, cold air then warm breath find her puckered anus. His tongue teases down the crack of her ass until it finds her bumhole and licks it rudely. She pushes back lost in the dirty delight.

He takes his thumb from her pussy and replaces it with the handle of the riding crop. The ridges rub against her as he slides it in and out and it's only moments before she feels another orgasm rising in her.

"I'm going to come again, I want you in me. Now," she almost pleads.

He moves the stool closer and sits upon it, between her legs and she lowers herself on him slowly. He's hard and thick and slides inside like he was made to perfectly fit the walls of her. Her knees are thankful for the respite from supporting her and she falls against him wishing her arms were free to claw at his back. She sits with him inside her feeling him throb rhythmically wanting to explore the depths of this delicious contact thoroughly before moving. His arms pull her close to his chest and his mouth kisses and licks at her neck.

Slowly she tilts her pelvis downward feeling him move inside her, then slowly she rolls it back. Her clit is pushed hard against his pubic bone and every minor movement is electricity to her core. She rocks slowly back and forward in tiny movements enjoying the silken passage of him buried inside her, teetering on the edge of her orgasm. Impatiently he grabs her ass cheeks and pulls her hard upon him.

Instantly she tips into abyss. Adrift on waves of pleasure as her orgasm tsunamis throughout her whole body. He thrusts deep inside her. A moments pain as he bumps her cervix then he fills her with a surge of hot fluid. He bucks with his own orgasm, pumping each squirt into her as deeply as he can, biting down on her neck without thinking.

Ever so slowly they return to themselves. She's kissing his face and ear. He's rubbing his hands on her back. She becomes aware of his erection subsiding and it plops out with a little splurt of shared fluids. He's aware of her weight on his thighs and wonders if her wrists hurt. This return to reality is like swimming back up from deep water to the light of the surface and neither wants to leave the water.

And yet, they must. She speaks first, "I love you David."

"Your just saying that cause you got your rocks off." He laughs.

She slaps him on the arm. "Untie me you pervert."

"I think I'll leave you like that if you're going to be insulting."

"Really, then who'll fetch beers while you finish the wood?"

"Good point."

She stands up off him and looks down at the mess on his legs and the stool.

"Look at the mess you made."

"I had some help." He smiles and gently undoes her wrists, pulling her into a naked embrace, they kiss for some moments then part.

"There it is." She says, "That little moment when the world creeps back in."

He smiles and pulls his jeans back on, handing her his shirt. "Here, some creep wrecked that pretty dress."

"He can buy me a new one next time we're in town."

She pulls on his t-shirt and leans against his shoulder as walk back to the world outside.