Scavenger Hunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you get everything on the list?" You blush as I start to ask questions.

"Yes," your eyes cast down toward the table.

"Did you get the dance?"

"Yes," her voice quivering.

"Did you like the dance?"

"Very much so," she replies.

"Did she touch you?" I ask.

"She licked my pussy," she says brazenly while looking up into my eyes.

I was intrigued and couldn't wait to hear more. "Did you like it?"

"It felt great, so I licked hers." You ketch me off guard with that one. I had never expected that.

Regaining my composure I continue. "Did you find the name of our rendezvous for tonight?"

You explain that you looked everywhere and that this task was not fair. "How was I suppose to figure this out." I remind you that if I give you the answer then there will be a penalty. "Fine! It can't be naughtier then anything I've already done."

I explain that if you would have checked our bank account you would have seen a payment for the cabin we are renting tonight. It is time to pay up. For your penalty I tell you to go to the bathroom and insert the vibrating egg and bring me the remote.

You go to the restroom and insert the egg. As you walk back you feel like everyone in the restaurant knows what you just did. Sitting next to me in the booth you hand me the remote. I test it on low to see how well it works. As the egg comes to life your body tenses and you grab me arm. I can tell from the look on your face that you are enjoying this. I can tell that I will enjoy this to. Throughout dinner I give you varying amounts of vibration. On then off, high then low; never letting you get completely accustomed to the sensations. Several times I have brought you to the brink of orgasm only to let it subside. As we sit eating desert I turn the egg on high. You go nuts and tell me you can't hold back much longer. I put my hand between your legs and feel your juice dripping down your leg. You are so incredibly wet. Stopping the egg, I tell you if you need relief you could always go to the restroom and get yourself off. I know you won't do this as you don't believe in masturbation. You grab the remote from my hand and off to the bathroom you go. You only smirk at the complete shock on my face as you leave. I can't believe you are really going to the bathroom to play with yourself. This is the second time today you have experienced self climax in a bathroom. You turn the egg on high and like a flash your fingers rub your clit. It only takes a minute before you are shaking and cumming. Years of sex with children in the house have made you an expert at climaxing without anyone else knowing. When you return to the table you toss the egg to me and smile. "I've been thoroughly punished, now what did you have in mind." I still can't believe that you did it. You then raise your hand and I can smell your nectar still on your fingers.

We leave and go to the cabin. It is situated in the woods on a very secluded road. Anything we do tonight will not be seen or heard by anyone. We settle in and I make a roaring fire in the bedroom. A million stars can be seen through the skylight. There are now televisions and I have left our cell phones in the car. Tonight it is just about you and me.

I begin by putting on some soft music and pulling you close. We dance through several songs. It just feels right holding you in my arms. The night is perfect. Feeling your body next to mine my cock begins to stir. I tell you that tonight is about you. I turn you around and press my body into your back. My hands move around your waist and I begin to kiss the nape of your neck. I kiss your neck for what seems to be an eternity. My hands move along your stomach and sides, mesmerized by your curves and how well they are accentuated by this dress. My hands move up and begin to caress your breasts. As our passion grows you grind your hips against my groin. "I can't stand it any longer. I have been teased and horny all day long. I need you inside me now," you say to me. I lower you to the ground and we are laying on a animal rug in front of the fireplace. I begin to kiss my way down your stomach and you stop me. "I need you in me now," you say again. I take off my pants and spread your legs. The panties are about to come in handy. I slowly enter you. Your pussy is hotter and wetter then I have ever known it. Inch by delicious inch I slide into you. I am taking my time and savoring the feeling. You have other ideas though. Your legs lock around my hips and you pull me in with force. My dick fills you as our groins slam together. It is obvious to me know what you want. Right at this moment you don't want to be teased, seduced, made love to. You want me to fuck you and fuck you hard. I begin crashing in and out of you with as much force as I can. You are moaning and already beginning to climax. You scream and thrash violently as your legs set a vigorous motion. Several times I almost fall out of you as our sex is purely animalistic. We continue for several minutes until I can take it no longer. After my next thrust I pull out and try to avoid cumming. You have now had two orgasms from the first foray of the evening. Sitting up you grab hold of my cock and begin to stroke. "You need to cum too." It doesn't take long and I am spraying all over the rug. As my dick becomes incredible sensitive you keep stroking. I can't stand it and pull away.

We have now been in the cabin for less than 30 minutes. You have already climaxed twice and I have already cum once. This is going to be an interesting evening.

I take you by the hand to the bed. It is a king size bed with soft fluffy sheets. The flames dance along the wall and a warm glow envelopes us. The room is now nice and toasty, just the way you like it. I turn you around and stand behind you. As I kiss your neck my hand every so slowly lowers the zipper of your dress. Soon I let your dress fall to the floor and you are standing in front of me with nothing but your panties on. My hands rub along your arms, while I kiss down your back. My lips softly caress your skin. I turn you toward me and sit you on the bed. Tonight you will have to trust me. I retrieve the bag and pull out a blindfold. As I stroke your hair I position the blindfold. You are now cast in a sea of darkness. You smell the fire and hear the crackling of the wood, but no longer see the dance of the flames. Gently I reposition you in the middle of the bed.

First I take your right hand and extend it above your head. You feel a soft material envelope your wrist and immediately realize what is about to happen. As I secure your wrist my hand strokes down your arm and gives you a playful tickle under your arm. I can't resist. Next I move your left hand into place. As I hold your hand you can feel the fur tighten into place. God you look beautiful. Next I take your feet, first massaging them and then secure them in place. The crotchless panties pull open and place you on display for me to see. I go back to the bag and pull out the next attraction for the evening. Setting it up on a tripod, I have brought a video camera to record tonight's events. With the tape now running it is time to begin.

I start off slow with a feather. You have always responded well to the feather. Usually you are asleep but tonight you will feel all the sensations. I begin with the feather on your stomach. It jumps a little when you first feel it. Like hundreds of tiny fingers the feather lightly traces your skin. Everywhere it travels little sparks of excitement rush across your skin. I trace along your belly button and up the center of your stomach. Moving the feather back and forth a graze your breasts. Goosebumps begin to form along your skin. You moan a little and laugh a little. Sometimes the feather catches a particularly ticklish spot and you jump with excitement. I trace your arms down to your hands. You grab hold loosely and allow the feather to slide through your fingers. I now travel down your side, over your legs to the top of your feet. The feather glides and moves over every contour. I take the feather along the inside of your leg up your thigh. Your thighs are so sensitive, your body jerks and your moans become heavy. "Mmmmm, oh that feels good." Ever so teasingly I move the feather over your womanhood. The feather breaths and flutters ever so gently across you. Your body aches to be filled. Your hips move up and down in complete rhythm with the motion of the feather. "Oh, God! Oh," is all you can say. I continue manipulating the feather until I feel your next orgasm approach. With that I take the feather away and allow you to regain composure.

While you lay there, your body still ready for release, I lay next to you and kiss your lips. When I feel you are ready I move on to the next step. While sitting there your skin feels like it is baking. This is obviously a combination of the fire and the intense eroticism of the evening. Now I straddle your waist and you feel a very warm liquid shoot onto your chest. Your first thought is that I just came. When I start to rub the liquid into your skin I whisper, "its just massage oil." You laugh a little at what you were thinking. I massage the oil in your skin with persistent, firm movements. Unlike the feather, I am now kneading and rubbing your skin. The warm oil feels smooth as silk against your skin. The warmth of the moment has you moaning. My hands run along the sides of your breasts and begin to caress your breasts. Moans escape your mouth as do raspy breaths. I lean down and take your nipple in my mouth. As I lick and suck your nipple my hands powerfully rub your beautiful mounds. I playfully bite your nipple and you body ruptures with excitement. You begin to moan and scream and you body convulses. You are having an orgasm from nothing more then a feather and my playing with your breasts. That is five for the day so far.

I kiss your lips and leave you lay there for a few minutes. I tell you I'll be back after I get a couple of things together. You can hear the music and feel the fire but everything else in the room is a mystery to you. I return to tell you that sometimes it is good to get hot and bothered, but sometimes we just need to cool down. With that you feel a cool drop splash against your nipple. Then another on your stomach. Drop after tantalizing drop of cold hits your body. Suddenly your body thrusts up as you attempt to jump off the bed. I have just placed and ice cube between your perfect breasts. I run the ice cube under each breast and make small circles along your nipples. The ice cube travels down to your bellybutton where I make little circles and allow a couple of drops to fill your cute little belly button. I travel down and begin to trace your swollen lips. You squirm at the cold of the ice cube. With the fire going the cold sensations vanish almost as quickly as the ice cube moves on. I run the ice cube up and down your lips. I then use my fingers to pull your lips apart and display your flower completely. The ice cube is cold against your clit and your hips buck up and down.

You scream out, "Please, it is sooooo cold. Too cold." As you start to beg me to stop you are shocked back into ecstasy when you feel something long and hot enter your waiting pussy. I throw the ice cube in the fire and begin very long and very slow pistoning action in and out of you.

Immediately you say "Oh my God. I've never felt anything like this. It feels so hot, so good. Oh."

While I work the toy in and out of you I explain: glass dildos retain temperature for a long time. When you put them in hot water they will stay hot for quite a while. Do you like this Pam? Do you like having a glass dildo inside you?

"Yes, oh yes. I can't take it. It feels so good. I want it hard. Please give it to me hard."

"That's not what this is for. Are you sure you want it hard?"

"Yes, fuck me hard," you say.

I remove the glass dildo and set it to the side. With you now whimpering and begging, I thrust the large vibrating dildo into you. "Oh my God! Ohhhhh!" Most of your words are unintelligible as you feel your pussy fill like never before. I start thrusting the large dildo into you. Harder and harder, deeper and deeper, the dildo is stretching your pussy lips like never before. You feel the toy deep down inside you. You can't get over how deep it can go. Your breathing becomes a fury and your chest is heaving heavily now. You are on your way to having yet another orgasm. Without warning I turn the vibrator on high. Your arms pull tight as you fight against your bonds. You start to scream, "Oh God! Harder, ooooh, oh! Feels sooo good, sooo good!" I can feel resistance as I thrust in and out. It is obvious that you have clenched your muscles at tight as you can. As your orgasm begins to hit a peak I slide the still hot glass dildo carefully in your ass. You explode like never before. Your body is a fury of movement and you primally scream . "Oh God! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Don't stop, oh God don't stop! So good! Feels so good! Ass feels so good!" I am shocked by how intense your orgasm is. You shake and shudder as multiple orgasms wash over you. I'm not even sure how many times you cum but every time is begins to subside another wave crashes against you. Your voice becomes raspy from the screaming and I can tell it is time to let you relax. I don't want to take you from such intense pleasure to nothing so I bring you down slowly. I begin by turning the vibrator off. Then slowly I ease the dildo from your ass. Finally I slowly pull the dildo out. As the dildo falls out you let out a big sigh.

I untie your feet and hands and allow you to catch your breath. I have you turn over on your right side. I climb in behind you and move your left leg up the bed in front of you. Laying with my body directly pressed against yours I take my hard cock and slide it in to you. "Mmmmmm. Soooo nice," is all you say. My right arm cradles your head and my left holds you tight. My fingers lightly brush along your stomach and breasts while I kiss and nibble your neck. Ever so softly and as slow as possible I move in and out of you.

"I love you," I say. As I move in and out of you we embrace and hold each other tight. Slowly both of our pleasures build. You begin to have yet another orgasm but this one is quiet and filled with sounds of pure bliss. Still moving slowly, fighting the urge to thrust into you, I feel my climax approaching. As we hold each other close I release and cum deep inside of you.

I take you to the shower where I help wash your body down. We spend the rest of the night in each others arms in a warm glow. Not the glow of the fire, rather the glow of complete love and passion.

12