Scenes from a Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve opened the other bag, to find that it contained two long plastic coats. He checked the pockets, and found some money and a set of handcuff keys.

I found that my bag was zipped shut, with a padlock securing it.

Steve said, "I have the equipment back at my place to cut open that lock, and with these coats we won't look too silly on the bus back."

I smiled, saying, "So I guess that means I'll have to come home with you?"

"Ah, yes you will. At least that's one benefit of all this."

"And you're not going to let me take this vibrator out, are you?"

"No, don't touch it. That will keep you amused for a while, and I'll get it out later."

He put one of the coats on.

I grabbed the front of his shorts. I said, "If you're going to wear that coat to cover you, then you won't need these," as I pulled the shorts and tore them off him.

He pretended to be shocked, and said, "Well you won't need this either then." He ripped my dress off.

Once I'd put my coat on, Steve said, "I'm just going to make a little adjustment." He ripped out the insides of the pockets in my coat. Then he told me to put my hands in through the pocket holes, and handcuffed my hands together before closing the coat over them.

"Right," he said, "that will make sure you don't get into any trouble before I get you home."

I replied, Yes I think I'll be very obedient for you."

12