Scenes from a Restaurant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

"Don't get shy now, Mel," he said, ripping her shirt open. "If you're going to act like a whore, at least you can look like one, too." He pulled it off her torso and swiftly removed her bra. He forced her back on the desk, flattening her bosom against the cool wood. He went in front of her and pulled two aprons from a shelf. Kneeling, he tied her wrists to the drawer handles on the far side of the desk.

"Now don't move," he said with a wink. She squirmed as he stepped away, her pussy leaking a trail down her leg and aching to be filled. But as he left the office, leaving her splayed on the desk, disappointment and concern filled her mind. She wanted to call out, but she wasn't sure everyone had left for the night. At least he had closed the door quickly. She was alone for what felt like hours when she heard the doorknob turn. "Finally," she thought.

"Holy shit!" Mel jumped at the voice she immediately recognized as Matt's.

"What the fuck?!" she yelled. She jumped, desperately pulling at the restraints and swinging her butt back and forth, seeking cover. The movement only made her look more alluring as her ass shook. "What the fuck! Matt, get the fuck out of her!" The sharp pain of a belt across her ass silenced her.

"That's no way to behave, Mel," Mr. Marsh said. She could hear Matt breathing heavily. "I'd say that Matt has been pretty nice to you, all things considered." He moved in front of her, squatting so they were eye-to-eye. "But you haven't been very nice to him. What was it you said? 'Hope you enjoyed the peek because that's all you're going to get'? Oh, Mel. He's going to get a whole lot more than that." He stood and returned behind her. "Well, what do you think, Matt?"

"She's – she's beautiful!" he responded in awe. "Totally amazing. Can I touch her?"

"What do you think, Mel? Can he touch the ass he's admiring?" Mr. Marsh asked her. Mel was mortified, but she couldn't deny that both her holes had been begging for attention all night. Knowing she had no real choice, she quietly replied, "Yes."

"Holy shit," Matt breathed again as his fingers touched her reddened skin. His touch was soft and tender, a welcome change from the harsh spanking she'd received earlier. He traced her spine to her ass, teasing the top of her crack before cupping each cheek. He gently kneaded her, and she felt the temperature start to rise in her loins again. His youthful hands explored her body, squeezing, massaging, and tickling. He grabbed her sides and pushed until his fingers were at her breasts. He slid his hands down, and Mel lifted up just enough to let him cup her ample tits. She could feel his body behind her as he reached forward, and she pressed back, grinding against him.

Matt moved around the desk so he was in front of her. Her chin barely hung over the far side, and the height put her face level with his hips. She could see the rise in his thin slacks.

"You seemed so eager to inquire about Matt's penis earlier, Mel," said Mr. Marsh, standing next to the young man. "Why don't you ask him now? Go on, ask him." She was silent. "Ask him," he repeated more firmly.

Mel looked up at the awestruck eyes of the boy. "Are you hard?" The question dripped with acid when she asked earlier, but now even referencing his penis turned her on. When he hesitated, she asked again. "Is your dick hard? Is it filling your pants?"

"Yes, harder than it's ever been," he replied emphatically. She smiled up at him, and without prompting went on.

"Show me. I want to see it. I want to see your hard cock."

He undid the clasp and slid his pants and boxers down in one swoop. His erection caught on the waistband and flipped, slapping his stomach. Mel moaned. It was a far cry from Mr. Marsh's monstrous meat, but the young man's tool was no less beautiful. It was long – Mel guessed about six or seven inches – and lean and smooth. The hair was dark but fine, a thin layer over the base and his tight sac. It rose at a sharp angle, pointing just above her forehead, and Mel admired the smooth sleekness of his shaft. She and Matt were both shocked when Mr. Marsh's hand closed on the shaft, aiming it down and pulling one slow stroke. His hand traveled from base to tip, bunching the skin near the head and forcing more of the pearly-white fluid from his tip.

"Open up, Melody," he ordered. It was hardly necessary; her mouth was already agape. Mr. Marsh traced the tip around her lips, painting them with Matt's precum, guided the lean member between her lips, and released it.

From her restrained position, Mel couldn't move her head, so she settled for swirling her tongue around the tip. Matt groaned appreciatively. He slowly started to buck his hips, fucking her mouth. It felt exactly as she imagined it would, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the smooth feeling. His hips moved more swiftly, relishing the feeling of her tongue on the underside of his rigid cock and the tight suction of her cheeks. Mel moaned around it as she felt Mr. Marsh's hands at her backside. He inserted a finger in her ass and two in her dripping snatch, tickling both tunnels. Her ass was still so open that he easily slid another digit inside, and Mel very nearly came right then. All the while, Matt continued to fuck her mouth, and Mel wanted to reach her hands to him, to grip his young ass.

After several delightful minutes, Mr. Marsh called Matt from his reverie. "Are you ready to try what this little tease was tempting you with?" he asked. Matt reluctantly pulled his dick from her mouth and moved behind her. "Good, she's got you nice and wet. Not that it matters. This slut comes pre-lubed. Enter her."

"Um, Mr. Marsh, which, um, which hole?" Matt half-whispered.

"Whichever you like, son," he said, slapping his employee on the back. Mel felt his hands on her hips, holding her quivering pelvis still. His tip danced at the entrance to her pussy as he aimed it before sinking in to her velvet hole. He nearly screamed in delight, his tone matching hers. The pleasure, the sensations of her pussy – his first – washed away his timidity, and he started jackhammering into her, his bony hips slamming her ass. Mel was moaning with abandon now, struggling to stay on the desk.

She glanced up to see Mr. Marsh's hard cock bobbing in front of her and engulfed the angry purple head. Saliva trickled from the corners of her mouth as he drove it into her, his rhythm matching Matt's from behind. Within seconds, she came, her pussy clenching Matt's penis, her lips trapping Mr. Marsh's.

As her orgasm subsided, Mr. Marsh pulled his cock from her mouth with a pop and untied her wrists. She could feel Matt's dick tensing inside her and knew he was close. So, too, did Mr. marsh who indicated with a wave of his hand that it was time to stop. Matt pulled out, but he maintained his tight grip on her ass. Mr. Marsh grabbed her wrists, pulling her up. He twisted her around to face Matt, holding her hands behind her back. The position thrust her tits out, and Matt's eyes were glued on her engorged nipples. He bent toward them, taking first one then the other into his mouth. He flicked his tongue against them, nibbling, sucking, and swirling until it was nearly painful. As Matt tended to her right breast, Mr. Marsh cupped her left.

"Mel has been in training, Matt. She's been learning to focus, to be the kind of server we need her to be. I think she's nearly there, but I have to be sure. I need to know she can handle all the demands the job requires. I think it's time to test her. Wouldn't you agree, Matt?"

"Sure," he quickly agreed, his fingers encircling her breast.

"Good." He thrust her into Matt's arms. Matt held her awkwardly, his erection trapped against her abdomen, Mr. Marsh sat back on the desk, his own thick tool pointing straight up in the air. He motioned for her, and Matt turned Mel toward him. Mr. Marsh crooked his finger, and she dutifully crawled on the desk, straddling him. He grabbed her hips hard and pulled her down onto his cock. Mel's head fell back, and a delighted moan came from deep inside her.

The long wait through the evening had left her ravenous, and Mr. Marsh's engorged penis did not disappoint. She rocked her hips on it, the thick shaft rubbing her clit on each backstroke. His fingers twisted and pulled on her nipples, driving her wild. She didn't care that Matt was probably stroking himself behind her, watching her act so wantonly. In fact, the mere thought made her fuck the older man harder. She braced herself on his shoulders, lifting her pelvis until just the tip remained inside her before slamming back down again. Faster and faster she rode him, his thick rod stretching her pussy. He held one breast tight, and with the other hand, slapped her ass hard. Each time she sank down, a hard swat on her behind sent her back up his pole. Now she felt more hands on her, rubbing her back and thighs. Four hands explored her body, and she felt herself getting close to the edge again.

When Matt's hand followed Mr. Marsh's lead and spanked her red ass, she came, her juice flowing around the cock buried deep inside her. She gripped it tight and rocked with short, quick movements as the orgasm coursed through her. With a heave, she collapsed on the older man's chest, and he held her tight.

His hands gripped her ass, his arms holding her still. She felt him pull her open and too late realized what he had in mind. There was no way, she thought. She was full enough as it is. She couldn't possibly take more. She tried to rise, but he held her snug against him. Matt's finger toyed with her opening, dipping inside to the first knuckle. She felt the outside of his thighs between her feet as he moved into position. She tried to tighten her ass, to prevent the intrusion, but the plug had left her muscles stretched. Fortunately, so, she thought, as she felt Matt's cock at her entrance. He held her wide and pushed in, driving his long tool into her ass.

"Oh my God!" she screamed. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck!" She buried her face in Mr. Marsh's chest and kept crying out as his full length reached her depths. "Oh! Oh God, yes! Shove it in me! Fuck my ass, yes, fuck my ass, please!" she begged. Mel had never felt fuller in her entire life. She could sense every inch of the two men, feel them pulsing in both holes. For a moment, the trio remained motionless, Mel's body trapped between them. Mr. Marsh began rocking his hips, thrusting into her, and she could feel his length along the sensitive skin between her pussy and her now-filled ass. Matt followed suit, and began sliding his dick inside her ass, as well. The sensation was incredible. They alternated between filling her at the same time and seesawing inside her, and for the third time, she felt an orgasm building. The fullness was incredible, and she nearly cried with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me, both of you, fuck me!" The two men grunted in reply, their breath ragged. The double penetration stretched her in ways she never imagined, and quickly came, her teeth biting Mr. Marsh's shoulder as she did. She reached back and felt Matt's sinewy ass, doing her best to pull him into her. He needed little encouragement, though. The tight asshole squeezed and milked his cock, so much so that even the occasional odd feeling of his balls or shaft brushing against Mr. Marsh's barely registered. Matt was treated to the divine sight of his slick cock disappearing between her tight cheeks and her pussy stretched over Mr. Marsh's thick girth. The vision alone made the cum churn in his balls, and he pumped faster, fucking her tight backdoor with rapid thrusts.

"Goddammit, give me your fucking cum! I want to feel you fill both my holes!" Mel cried out. She eased up a bit, and Mr. Marsh grabbed her tits hard. "Pinch my nipples, god yes, tug on my big titties, you fucker!" she yelled at him.

"Like that, do you, slut? Like having both your holes filled?" he asked through gritted teeth as he worked his member inside her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck yes, your cock is so fucking big!" She turned her head toward Matt. "You like my ass, perv? Is this what you wanted? To slide your big dick in my tight hole? Fuck me, fuck my tight little asshole!"

"OH! OH FUCK!" Matt yelled. His hands were a blur, squeezing her cheeks roughly, slapping them, pinching, swatting, grasping, grabbing. He couldn't get enough of the feeling her tight round globes in his hands. His cock tensed and he cried out, "Oh shit, I'm going to cum, I'm going to fucking cum!"

"Do it!" she yelled. "Fill me up with your hot cum! Fill my ass!" His seed shot deep inside her as his body shuddered. He held her to him as ropes of cum gushed into her ass. Three, four, five tremors wracked through him, each sending another blast of cum to coat her insides. With each one, he pushed down on her ass to milk the last drops. The movement forced Mr. Marsh deeper inside her, and soon, the older man was nearing his own orgasm.

"Leave it in her, Matt," he ordered. "Don't you dare take that cock out of her ass." He kissed Mel hard on the lips, his tongue forcing into her mouth to twist around hers. They kissed sloppily, their tongues fighting with each other, their lips slamming together. She bit his lower lip, dragging her teeth on it until he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Remember your training, Mel. Don't let that cock fall out of your ass."

She tensed her weakened muscles as best she could around the young, softening cock in her ass as Mr. Marsh fucked her pussy. He kissed her again, his tongue sliding past her lips in rhythm with his cock in her pussy. With an animal-like grunt, he shoved his tongue deep in her mouth and held her down tight on his dick as he erupted. Hot cum filled her pussy, and his cock twitched against her clit as he came. They moaned into each other's mouths, and Mel held the sides of his head to keep his lips pressed to hers. As his hard cock grew still inside her, she felt Matt shift, his youthful cock hard again from her squeezing and the depraved sight before him.

Mel broke the kiss and looked down at Mr. Marsh with heavy-lidded eyes. "He's fucking me again, Mr. Marsh," she said. "His cock is hard again already, and he's fucking me again."

"You've been trained well, Melody," he replied. "Do you like him fucking you?"

"Oh yes, it's (ooohh) fucking amazing, especially with your thick rod inside me. Oh god, I can feel his cum leaking from my ass." She moaned as Matt picked up the pace. The short exchange had gotten him even harder, and the cum made it easy to slide his cock in her tight dark hole. Mr. Marsh reached down and grabbed her ass, holding her open for the other man.

"That's it. Take it, Mel, take his cock in you."

"Fuck yes, hold me open for it! Hold me open for his hot cum!" The dirty talk was too much for the young man, and Matt blew his second load inside her. His body shook against her as he lay across her back, the last remaining spasms shaking her body. His cock softened and slipped out, pulling a trail of cum with it.

Freed, Mel slowly rose off of Mr. Marsh's spent dick and stood on weak and shaky knees. The men's crotches were covered in fluid, the hair matted around their roots. Her own was not much better. Cum leaked down the inside of her thighs from both holes. She cupped Matt's balls and kissed him, her tongue teasing inside his mouth. When she finished, Mr. Marsh pulled her toward him and forced her to her knees.

"Your hole left me a mess, Mel. I can't have a stain on my pants. Clean me up. Consider this your sidework," he said. She looked up at him wickedly and slowly licked his now soft penis and balls. She could taste the salty cum on them, assuming that both Matt's and Mr. Marsh's had mixed together at this point. She could also taste a wholly unfamiliar flavor on his shaft, the musk of her well-used pussy. She took one ball, then the other into her mouth to clean them.

"You can go now, Matt." She half-turned to watch the young man gather his things, his eyes still locked on her working Mr. Marsh. She winked at Matt and began giving a good show, letting her long tongue tickle Mr. Marsh's balls while his limp shaft hung on her face. "Oh, and Matt. Thanks for staying late tonight. Hopefully, Mel will learn to be as much of a team player as her training continues."

"No, um, no problem, Mr. Marsh," Matt replied, his typical shyness returning now that his cock was out of her ass and in the cool air. "Um, th-thanks." He headed out.

Alone, Mr. Marsh ran his hands through Mel's hair. He wasn't smiling, but she could tell he was pleased as she continued to lick him. She beamed inwardly with pride when he told her, "Good job tonight, Mel. You really stepped up to the occasion."

"Thank you," she said between licks. "Definitely my pleasure."

"I know," he replied. "That's why I want you to do it again."

"Right now? With Matt?" she asked.

"No, not right now, and not with Matt," he replied. "There are other employees here who deserve to be treated well. And each and every one of them is going to fuck your pussy, your ass, or your mouth." Mel's eyes grew wide as her mind cycled through the faces of her co-workers. Joe – definitely. Kyle? Sam the dishwasher? Mike the prep cook?? God, how many guys did she work with? Did he really mean all of them?? Her tongue was on auto-pilot on his cock, licking him clean, while her mind whirled.

Mr. Marsh seemed to sense her questions. "All of them, Mel. I want your holes so used up that even if you give in to that pissant boyfriend, you'll be too stretched for either of you to enjoy it." He leered down at her and pressed her face to his growing erection. Mel moaned, taking the expanding head into her mouth.

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers
12