Scenes from a Restaurant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She passed Mr. Marsh on the way out of the kitchen, and he smiled, swelling her waitress's ego. She dropped the bill off to the greasy guy and delivered the food. When she turned back, the guy and his buddy had already left. She picked up the bill folder, which felt nearly empty, and with excitement opened it up. To her horror, it didn't just feel empty. It was empty. She raced back to her table, and then to the front door, but it was no use. They were gone, and she had a $85.57 bill on her hands.

"Mel, what's wrong?" Mr. Marsh asked as she stormed into the kitchen.

"Those jerks ran out on their tab!" she yelled. "Goddammit!"

The look of concern faded from his face, replaced by the stern look she'd seen weeks before. He crossed his arms and nodded to the plates of steak and pasta.

"Take care of your tables, Mel," he said. She rushed past to grab them, and he stepped close, his breath on her cheek. "Honesty. And. Care, Melody," he whispered. She swallowed hard, grabbed the plates, and practically ran from the kitchen.

The rest of her shift passed without incident, but Mel wouldn't have noticed if a dragon had sailed through the door. She served tables and did her sidework in a daze, her stomach a pit of dread at facing Mr. Marsh later. She was the closer, so Chloe left early, followed by Joe. Wanting to delay the inevitable, Mel waited until everyone had gone before heading back to the office. She entered slowly as Mr. Marsh glared at her.

"How short are you?" he asked without preamble.

"I can't cover this with my tips, it's all the money I have!" she replied.

"That's unfortunate."

"Mr. Marsh, they ran out on their tab! There's nothing I could do!" she pressed on, indignant.

"Honesty and care. You should always know where your customers are so you always know what they need."

"But, I –" she stammered. She couldn't believe this.

"How much can you cover?" he asked. Covering the tab would be all her tips plus $20, and she told him as much. He sighed. "We've been here before, Mel. I thought you didn't want to be worthless."

Mel started to cry. "I don't," she said weakly. He stood and moved toward her. He sat on the desk to her left and tipped her head up with his fingers. She looked into his piercing eyes.

"Clearly, you didn't learn your lesson before," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said, choking back tears. "I can't lose this job. Tell me what I can do."

"I tried that, Mel," he said. "It didn't work."

"It will now, Mr. Marsh. I will now. Please. I'll do whatever you say."

He regarded her silently for a moment, studying her. "Whatever I say?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

"You need to be disciplined, Mel."

"I know, Mr. Marsh."

"I can't have other employees thinking they can be careless."

"I know."

"And if you really will do what I say..."

"I will!"

"...whatever I say..."

"I will. I swear it!"

"...then maybe we can move past this." He was silent for a long moment. "Stand up." Mel was confused but stood quickly. "Turn around." She turned toward the door, nearly shaking with nerves. "Last time, you carelessly misplaced a whole stack of cash. You understand we have to look for the money you lost tonight, too, right?" he asked.

"Y-yes," she stammered. She felt his eyes on her.

"Everywhere," he repeated. "Lift up your skirt." She started at the indecent command.

"Wh-what?" she asked, looking over her shoulder. He gently turned her head away toward the door again.

"Whatever I say, remember?" he said. "And care, remember? Right now, I SAY we need to take CARE and ensure we've looked everywhere. Lift up your skirt." With trembling hands, she reached for the hem just above her knees. She slowly dragged it up her thighs, feeling more nervous with every inch. The tight hem caught on the bottom curves of her butt, and she hesitated.

"Everywhere, Mel," he said roughly. She swallowed hard and lifted the skirt over her rounded curves to her waist. Simple white boy shorts, now fully on display for him, covered the top half of her ass, leaving the meaty lower parts of each cheek exposed before disappearing between her legs.

"Not much there, Mel," he said. She felt him approach her. His hands were on her shoulders now. The oddness and surprise of the situation had left no room for her to be afraid, but she had never felt so vulnerable. As his hands closed on her shoulders, though, a flash of her masturbatory fantasy from the last time she was short flooded her mind, and she felt a subtle wave of excitement at his touch. His voice brought her swiftly back to the present.

"Certainly no money here, either. And no Matt to find it or Tina to loan it. Now, you have to face your carelessness alone," he said, in a threatening voice. She felt his strong hands guide her forward until her forehead was pressed to the metal door. She felt her ass push out toward him and obediently stayed in that position as his hands left her.

SMACK! "Ow!" she cried.

Her forehead knocked into the door, and she braced herself with her hands as the shout of pain left her gaping mouth. He had spanked her hard, leaving her ass stinging. She was in frozen shock as another slap came down on her other cheek. She closed her eyes as the older man, who had seemed so friendly the first day they met, now smacked her exposed ass. Each slap made even her tight ass ripple and forced her toward the door. She laid her cheek against the cold steel, her eyes shut tight against the pain as blow after blow landed on her tender skin.

"Twenty spanks for $20," he said as his hand massaged her reddened cheeks. "Ten more to go." She braced herself as his hand made hard contact. The first ten had come quickly. Now, he paused after each one and cupped her ass, rubbing deeply with his smooth but firm hands. As his fingertips grazed toward the cleft of her ass, just barely touching the thin fabric that separated them, Mel felt the pain give way to a sensation unlike any she had felt before. it was pleasure and apprehension and excitement and cool, entrancing energy all mixed together. It was nothing like the rapid fervor she felt when she masturbated or the sharp lust she had during her first time with her boyfriend in high school. This was both more subtle and more consuming, like sliding into the hot water of a bubble bath that envelops you. With each slap and each caress, it continued to build until she found herself eagerly anticipating the spanks as much as the caresses. The sound and sensation of his hand sent tingles through her legs, and she felt like she might collapse right there. Her fingers curled on the smooth door as his hand came down hard again. Each blow made her lose track, and she couldn't remember how many more she would have to endure. In the midst of her swoon, she felt his body pressed to her side as he leaned close enough that his lips touched her ear, his hand still pressed to her ass.

"Fifteen," he whispered. That was impossible, she thought. It had felt like hours. There was no way she had five left. Her ass ached as his hand left it, her pelvis involuntarily pushing back to seek her tormentor. How long would it last? How long would she have to wait? A quiet clink of metal and a wisp of fabric caught her ear. She felt a smooth, broad object trail like an inhuman tongue across her ass, tracing the edge of her panties. She was both curious and scared, but the sharp crack as Mr. Marsh brought the belt down hard on her skin left no doubt what it was he wielded.

The belt spanned both cheeks with thunderous claps, and he pressed his hand to the small of her back to keep her in place. Being spanked by his hand had brought the blood rushing to her reddened globes – as well as to other parts of her body, she grudgingly admitted to herself – and each blow of the belt left her skin raw and prickly. The strange, new mix of pain and pleasure made her feel wholly disconnected from the rest of her body, as if her consciousness was completely united to her quivering ass. Noises she was certain she'd never made before poured from her as if from an alien possessing her lungs and throat – from the first pained yelps when they began, to moans of pleasure as he punished her by hand, to now deep, guttural groans with each crack of the belt.

All too soon, it was over. She had just barely caught her breath back when she felt the belt snaking around her narrow waist, just above her bunched-up skirt. Mr. Marsh cinched it tight and held the loose end in his hand. A small part of Mel heaved, wanting to run from the office and wishing it was over. A much larger part, though, echoed with the thrill of the unknown, of the new surprises her boss had in store for her. She trembled with the thought, and when his fingers brushed against her pussy, she nearly came.

"You're dripping wet," he observed without surprise. "Whatever I say, right?" She nodded and offered her stuttering assent. "Good." He held the belt in his left hand and reached for her right with his other. He pulled her hand back until it met the cleft of her ass and tucked the crotch of her panties under her fingers. "Hold these," he ordered. She gripped the sopping wet fabric hard and pulled it out of her crotch. A thick stream of juice coated her ass as she dragged it out of his way. She moaned loudly and arched her back as he inserted one finger inside her pink hole.

"Are you close to coming?" She was shocked by his question at first. No one had ever been so forward with her. Yet, modesty had been left aside long before.

"Yes," she replied quietly.

"Don't," he commanded, tightening the belt to punctuate the demand. "Not until I tell you to."

"O-o-k-kay," she agreed, her breath catching.

"Honesty, Melody," he intoned.

"Yes, sir," she said more firmly, wary of her self-control if this went on much longer. That wariness flamed into full-fledged doubt the moment his rough, wet tongue touched her swollen clit. She moaned obscenely as he drew circles around the nub, his face buried against her, one hand holding her open. She felt him dip into her entrance before tracing the line of her pussy back to the tender button. His tongue swirled and darted, and Mel could feel the orgasm rapidly building inside her. "No," she told herself forcefully, trying to stifle it, to no avail. It was right there, ready to burst, she could feel it. Evidently, Mr. Marsh could, too. She felt the belt squeeze sharply around her, constricting her abdomen with a stabbing pain and forcing her breath away. His tongue continued to work her gushing pussy, but the moment had passed, the belt drawing her back from climax.

He continued to lap up her fluid with long, broad strokes from her clit, up across her lips, to the tender skin below her other hole. He moved excruciatingly slowly, savoring her taste, her curly, matted hair tickling his lips. She felt him stretch her wide and push his thumb into her pussy as the tip of his tongue flicked her clit.

Now he pushed two digits inside her, and his tongue moved rapidly over her nub, stimulating her every nerve ending. She felt it again, rising like a wave from her toes to her rock-hard nipples. She was going to come, she knew it. Mel gritted her teeth and pressed her nails into her palms, desperately trying to obey. Her hips began erratic, involuntary movements, movements she knew he would notice. Just as the first orgasmic moan was about to flee from her mouth, Mr. Marsh grabbed the belt, closing it so tightly it pinched her skin. He had it expertly placed, and she couldn't draw a breath. Again, her climax dissipated before it started. Yet, still he licked her.

He drew his tongue back and pressed his lips to her tender, glistening skin. He kissed her pussy and drew each of her lips between his own, sucking them into his mouth where his tongue glided easily across them. His lips held them firmly, tugging at her sensitive folds even as his finger twisted and turned inside her, pressing and scraping along her inner walls. His tongue snaked back out and wrapped around her clitoris once more as his fingers slowly left her pussy.

It felt empty now, and she felt wanton, begging silently for him to fill her hole as he teased her clit. He kept her spread as his tongue, achingly slowly, drifted up to her pussy and past it, her eyes widening as she felt him press his wet thumb to her ass. His saliva and her juice dripped from his tongue down her slit, and Mel moaned at the new, exotic, and wholly unfamiliar sensation of a finger pressing on her ass.

He coated the dark ring with wetness from his thumb while torturing her clit with his tongue. It wasn't long before she felt his thumb push inside at the same time his other fingers entered her pussy below. She gasped and moaned, again feeling the wave. When she heard his firm voice, her body exploded.

"Now." The orgasm came almost at once, crashing through her, the belt he held tightly the only thing keeping her standing. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her as he pressed his tongue tightly to her clit, his hot breath on her skin. She cried out obscenely as the seemingly never-ending climax ripped through her like nothing she'd ever felt. She wanted to laugh and cry and moan and scream all at the same time.

She felt him stand, heard his pants hit the floor, and nearly came again as the head of his penis brushed her sensitive clit and pressed at her entrance. He grasped the belt, cinched tight, and pulled her body against his, impaling her on his long cock. Her young pussy struggled to make room for his immense girth as he bottomed out inside her, stretching and filling her in ways she never thought possible. He never thrusted but rather pulled her back-and-forth, slowly at first, then faster, until her ass was slamming hard against his thighs. His heavy balls swung against her clit, and she felt herself getting closer again with every slap. He tightened his grip, wrapping the belt around his hand, and began fucking her in earnest, hard and fast. Mel's eyes were watery from squeezing them so tightly closed, and her mouth hung open in a wide "o" as her second orgasm, close on the heels of the first, racked her body. She felt her muscles tighten, then release, then tense again, squeezing his cock as it fucked her pussy.

"Oh, God!" she screamed. "Oh! Fuck me! Fuck me with that hard dick! Yesss! Fuck my tight pussy!"

She was like a woman possessed, filthy language she'd never had the guts to say before now rolling off her tongue with ease.

"Please, god, fuck me!" He grunted in response, his free hand spanking her ass as she pushed back against him. With an animal-like cry, he erupted inside her, his thick cock pulsing as it shot.

"YES! Fill me up! Fill me up!" she yelled as thick ropes splashed inside her. He spurted six, seven times before his grunts became quieter and his movements slower. He pulled her off his cock, and she felt his cum drip down her thigh.

Mr. Marsh released the belt and pulled it from her. She started to stand and turn, but he held her in place.

"Fix your skirt," he said calmly. "You know our uniform policy here."

"Wha-?" she stammered. Uniform policy? His cum was literally leaking from her pussy, and he was talking about uniforms. She started to turn again, but out of nowhere, his belt cracked against her ass. The shock and pain made her jump and snap her head back toward the door.

"Learn to listen, Melody. Fix your skirt. You look like a slut, and what I need is a waitress. You're worthless to me as a slut. And you want to be worthwhile, don't you," he said roughly. It wasn't a question. She smoothed the skirt over her ass, the rough fabric chafing her red cheeks, and down her legs.

Her skirt fixed, he stood behind her and reached around for the door handle. He pulled it open and, without a word, pushed her out. She'd barely taken a step when he'd closed it again. She stood in the dark, quiet kitchen stunned, unable to process what just happened. It all seemed so surreal now in the silent, immaculate kitchen. Yet, she knew it was real. If nothing else, the dull pain in her ass and sticky cum still oozing down her thighs as she walked out was evidence of that.

12