Scenes: Good Girl, Bad Girl

Story Info
You decide if she's good or bad.
2k words
4.42
19.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers

Authors note:

This is the first installment of a new series of short sex scenes, unrelated to other stories or each other. There won't be much character development or build up. This is just for the sex. If you enjoy these or have request, please let me know. All characters are at least 18 years old.

*****

As I walked down the hall, I heard a faint gasp followed by a soft feminine moan coming from my room; I crept to the door and peered in. Melissa was lying at the edge my bed, nearly naked busily pleasuring herself. Her legs were spread wide, encased in sheer white nylon which always gets a rise out of me. I could feel my cock stirring in my jeans from just looking at her shimmering legs. The only other thing she had on was an absurdly long string of pearls that circled her neck and ended in a small bundle on the comforter between her legs. It was a very erotic sight.

What was more erotic was seeing her using the necklace to pleasure herself. I watched as one hand gripped her left breast, squeezing the resilient flesh as her fingers pulled and twisted her stiff nipple. The other hand rested just above her mons, tugging at the necklace, making it glide up and down along her dripping cleft. She moaned as the slippery pearls, coated in her juices bounced along her inflamed clit. I was now hard as steel.

I removed my cock from its confinement and coated my shaft with the abundant pre cum leaking from the tip. I watched the glistening spheres pummel her clit as she sawed the strand into her cleft again and again. From the puddle on the bed, I was sure she had cum at least once already but most likely a couple of times prior to my arrival. Her body glowed with a fine sheen of sweat as she drew nearer to another release. I pumped my shaft faster watching my sexy little girl masturbating on my bed. Her breathing became shallow and rapid and her cries rose in pitch, signaling the eminent arrival of her orgasm. I slipped off my shoes and stepped out of my jeans that were now around my ankles, never stopping my strokes. I love to watch Melissa cum. It was beautiful and erotic and so genuinely feminine. Her body began to tremble when her orgasm exploded within her. Her toes flexed and curled in their gossamer sheath, her hips bucked and her body arched. Her mouth was open as if to scream but nothing came out except an animalistic grunt. Her hand was shaking as it gripped her breast tight; the other had abandoned the pearls and was plunging in and out of her sopping cunt. The wet sucking sounds coming from her fingers were obscenely loud as she frantically finger fucked her gushing pussy. She rode the waves of her orgasm for a few minutes, not wanting to come down from her blissful high but Melissa finally relented and sank back onto the mattress, trying to regain her breath.

I was in awe of what I'd just witnessed. It was amazing and I realized I had stopped jacking off, being so caught up in her explosive release. Syrupy strings dripped from my knuckles as I gripped my shaft. I knew it was time to take action. I released my cock and striped off my shirt before stepping fully into the room.

"Well...well...well, what have we here?" I asked in a stern tone.

Melissa let out a startled gasp as her eyes turned my direction. She quickly removed her hand from her pussy and blushed a deep red from being caught in the act. I stepped to the edge of the bed, placing my hands on her silken thighs before she could close them. She averted her eyes from my demanding gaze but I could tell she was looking at my drooling cock.

"I'm sorry, Daddy," she began, "I didn't think you'd be home so early."

"Someone's got my bedding all messy," I said, kneeling down for a closer inspection, "and where did you get this necklace?"

Melissa coyly bit her lower lip, not wanting to look me in the eye, "I saw it at a store in the Mall and thought you'd like to see me wear them for you."

"I do like seeing you wear them, especially with your stockings but I don't think this was the intended use of them," lifting the string so that the pearls rode across her tortured clit making Melissa gasp once more.

She bit her lower lip again in lieu of answering, blushing even more. I love that so much. It never fails to turn me on seeing Melissa play demure like that, it's so fucking sexy. I gripped the necklace above and below her wet pussy, pulling the strands taunt and trapping her clit between the two rows of rigid white orbs. Keeping them tight together I slowly tugged the strings up and down a few inches. Melissa bit back a scream, arching her back off the bed while clutching the comforter in a white knuckled grip. I fluttered my tongue over her angry bud eliciting a shrill squeal from her. Her breathing was once again elevated as I kept up the torture of her sensitive clit. Just as she was about to cum, I released my hold on the lower part of the pearls allowing her to regain control if for only a few moments. I laid gentle kisses along her puffy nether lips being sure not to touch her clit until I was sure she was back from the edge. Her pussy was leaking a milky river of nectar that I carefully licked up in small amounts. I repeated this torment several more times until she was quivering in need.

"Oh please Daddy, let me cum," she whimpered.

"But I'm not through punishing you for making a mess on my bed," I replied and started again to tease her clit.

Melissa let out a mournful groan as tremors ran through her body. This time, however, I used my tongue to probe her inner folds, pushing some of the pearls into her clenching cunt. She gasped in surprise but rocked her hips to get more of my tongue inside her. It took several agonizing minutes for me to put all the pearls that were below her clit into her drenched pussy and I had to stop a couple times so she didn't cum in the process.

"Please Daddy, please let me cum," she implored.

"I don't know," I said, kissing her warm inner thigh, just were her stocking ended, "You've been a very naughty girl and naughty girls get punished, not pleasured." I kissed her other thigh as my hands slowly caressed her stocking clad legs.

"I'll be good from now on Daddy, I promise I will."

I leaned in and blew air over her throbbing bud making her shiver.

"Please Daddy please..."

My lips closed around her clit, sucking it firmly into my mouth for my tongue to lash at it. I also plunged two fingers deep into her pearl packed pussy, applying pressure to her g-spot as I plunged them in and out.

"OH FUCK!" she screamed, driving her hips into my face.

The flood of juices grew as I attacked her most sensitive areas with mouth and hand. Her legs twitched and kicked while her hands mauled her tits viciously. When I felt the first contraction of her orgasm, I slowly withdrew the string of pearls from her spasming pussy. She thrashed and writhed on the bed as her orgasm ravaged her body. My hand and mouth worked right through and into her next orgasm until she finally pushed me away from her hypersensitive sex.

"Oh Daddy...I can't...take any more...of that," she panted, trying to control her breathing.

Melissa lay limp; eyes closed gasping for air as I stood up to admire my handy work. Her chest rose and fell causing her big beautiful breasts to jiggle and roll. Her nipples were bright red from the rough handling she had put them through. She glistened with sweat, small droplets rolling off her forehead and belly.

I leaned down, kissing both her nipples a half dozen times each before bringing my lips to hers. We kissed softly at first, light pecks turning into longer, firmer kisses until our tongues finally dueled back and forth. I pressed my slick cock against her stiff clit making her moan some more. Rocking my hips made it glide over her throbbing nub causing her to meet my thrusts with ones of her own. At last Melissa broke our kiss and stared deeply into my eyes.

"Fuck me Daddy," she pleaded, "Fuck me hard. Fuck your bad girl like she deserves."

I drew my arms back and hooked them behind her knee, pushing them up toward her chest. As I did this my cock slid down her wet cleft until the head was at her clenching opening. I swung my hips side to side, swiping the tip teasingly over her drooling hole. I didn't make her wait long and sank into her wet depths in one slow plunge until my cum filled balls rested against her plump ass. I held myself there for a moment, savoring her warm tight inner walls as they gripped my shaft.

Melissa fixed me with a feral glare, "Fuck me Daddy!" she growled, "Fuck me hard!"

Not one to disappoint my sexy little girl, I withdrew my cock until only the tip remained inside then drove my hips forward, slamming them into hers with a wet slap.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed.

I pulled back and thrust in again and again, gradually ramping up the speed and force. Melissa was grunting and moaning as I pounded her pussy. I hadn't made more than a dozen lunges when she came. Her body quaked as she thrashed beneath me like a trapped animal. I kept my relentless pace, plunging in and out of her convulsing cunt like a well oiled piston. She had a second orgasm that seemed to blend in from the first, it was incredible. The velvety grip of her clenching pussy was driving me to my own peak. As that second orgasm subsided, I knew I wouldn't be able to hold out much longer but I had a wicked idea as my balls began to tingle.

I released her legs and withdrew my cock from her pussy with an audible slurp. The look on her face was priceless as she thought I was about to deny her my cum but before she could raise a protest I was on the bed, straddling her chest. I placed my slippery cock into the valley of her magnificent tits and squeezed them tightly around my slick shaft. I pumped my hips forward and back and the shocked look on her face changed to a sultry smile when she realized what I was up too. It took less than a minute before I'd reached the point of no return. My first hot rope of cum hit Melissa in the chin and splattered over her throat. The next couple shots filled the hollow of her neck and ran down over her shoulders. When I'd finished she had a brand new pearl necklace. I collapsed onto the bed next to her so I could catch my breath. She rolled toward me, throwing her silky leg over mine. Her hand closed around my softening cock and began to slowly stroke it and looking straight into my eyes.

"I'm sorry I made a mess on your bed Daddy," she said shyly, "It looks like you're a bit mess too. Let me clean you up."

Without waiting for a response, she took me in her talented mouth and began meticulously sucking and licking the frothy cream from my cock. Her eyes stayed glued to mine and her velvety leg gliding over my skin. She knew I couldn't resist her silky legs in those stockings. It wouldn't be long before I was hard as a rock again for her to ride. This time she wouldn't let me deny her my hot load shot into her welcoming pussy.

What a naughty good girl Melissa is...

*****

I hope you enjoyed this little romp. Please leave comments if you think I should do more of these. This was just a fun experiment for me.

Drakon66
Drakon66
966 Followers