Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 03

Story Info
Travels with Divora.
1.4k words
4
6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people agree that the aroma of fresh semen is potent, pervasive and above all , incredibly persistent. It has a primitive feral quality that is undeniably aphrodisiac.

As any Mum with a teenage son or girl with a teenage brother will tell you, a boy's bedroom has a signature odour of stale sperm and pheromonal sweat. A mother or sister collecting items for the wash will become inured to crackling, yellow - stained sheets, stiffened socks and even their own knickers, stiff with dried semen, purloined from the family laundry basket and hidden under the bed. Such is life, the world over.

This odour is very unpleasant, as bad as that of faeces or four day old sweat that has succumbed to bacterial action or the gaseous emissions of an excessive meat eater.

A healthy human animal produces a medley of smells that is entirely natural and is in no way offensive - in fact, smells convey information about you that is as important as verbal communication. Your state of health or nutritional status, your fertility or virility, your sexual interest in someone you are with, are you relaxed or bunched up with tension, the list goes on. This facility is omnipresent in animals and has developed over aeons. We human animals have tuned out of this area of communication, assailed by decades of TV ads that demonise BO and peddle unnatural chemicals in the form of shower gels, deodorants, anti-perspirants, body lotions and so on.

The sentiments above, thoroughly endorsed by me, were imparted by Divora on a sleeper train en route to Berlin from Paris.

I bumped into her, literally, in the queue for the cafeteria. She was just ahead of me, clutching an empty tray. Her credit card slipped from her fingers and clicked onto the carriage floor. Jumping back and bending over to retrieve it, she banged into my genitals at about the level of her perineum. My penis , of course, began a journey. She apologised, a blush betraying her awareness of the exact nature of the contact. I pooh poohd away her words. My nascent erection was fully visible to her through my shorts and I hastened to cover it by placing my empty food tray between us. An unaffected giggle told me she was aware of my embarrassment.

Calmly, she offered to place my food order on her tray and reached into the display unit for my ham salad and her chicken sandwich. A couple of beers followed and we repaired to a table.

She was a lovely, open, unselfconscious girl, long black hair threaded through a simple rubber band, greasy from travel. A characterful face with prominent cheekbones and laughterlines looked at me through light brown eyes.

The genesis of my erection, I have to admit, was not just the fleeting genital contact. I detected the distinctive aroma of her combined bum and crotch sweat escaping through her black stretch pants and her white big briefs that became clearly visible when she bent over. God forgive me, I couldn't help but perve her too, when she reached forward for our food. Her bottom was large and beautifully sculpted flowing into proportionate thighs and calves. An enticing diamond shaped space showed, where her thighs and crotch met.

Her undercarriage, as it were , contrasted interestingly with her upper body , which was very slim and straight, small conical breasts barely on the radar.

Our conversation was easy and honest. She was of Romanian origin. Her parents had settled in the UK when she was eight and although her education was in English, she was bilingual. This was intriguing as my assignment in Moldova required a Romanian translator. She had just graduated from Imperial College with a first in Biochemistry and was on her way to Bucharest to spend a few weeks with her grandparents.

The collection of empty beer bottles grew on our table. We turned to a discussion of life, love and relationships. We swapped stories of weird sexual experiences we had undergone. I told her about the Safe Sex Club, its rules and the very many benefits to the members. She approved strongly of the concept.

The evening was coming to a natural end. I had a brainwave that might stretch it further. I had booked a double berth in the sleeping car; one being unoccupied. She accepted my invitation to share, thus avoiding an uncomfortable night in a seat.

We made our way to her carriage for her small trolley case. As we passed the toilet at the carriage entrance, she grabbed my hand, opened the flimsy door and pulled me in after her. It was tiny, and our bodies were squashed tightly together. She pulled down her stretchy pants and knickers, revealing dark silky and quite sparse pubic hair. She sat on the toilet and began to pee, face a couple of inches from my crotch. A little whistle of wind came from her anus, the odour barely detectable. Finished, she stood up, not bothering to pull up her garments. She jerked down down my zip, fished out my semi erection and pointed it at the toilet bowl. As my beer fueled urine flowed out, she kept hold of my penis throughout - an incredible sensation and a first for me.

She turned me around, pulling my shorts and boxers down to the floor and kicking away her own clothing. Pushing me onto the toilet seat, she opened her thighs and placed her legs on either side of my knees. Bending forward, she rested her forehead on the sink in front of the toilet and reached back to open up her buttocks. Pinkening inner lips and engorged outer labia gleamed with shiny secretion. She slowly lowered her labia down onto the upper surface of my erect penis, pulling it forward between her legs, where she had a couple of inches to work with. Her anus was resting on my pubic hair, soaking up her tangy mucus.

She began to slide back and forth along my member, which became soaked in her juice. On the forward movement, she pulled my foreskin back, on the backward movement, forward.

My first surge of semen hit the rim of the hand basin, subsequent spasms decorating its base all the way down. The last few drops hit my boxers and shorts. Holding the top of my softening penis stretched forward, she ground down into its surface until a little whinny of pleasure signaled journey's end for her.

We exited the tiny cubicle, hot and sweaty, but exhilarated. Standing outside was a tousle haired, fresh faced boy, probably around eighteen. His hands were held low down in front of his jeans, no doubt shielding an erection possibly brought on by bladder pressure or more likely caused by listening to our encounter. As he slid into the toilet, locking the door, I motioned Divora to put her ear to the door as did I. I had no doubt that the swirl of our sweaty sex smells in that tiny space would affect the boy. More importantly, the unseen fog of highly potent chemical sexual messengers contained in those odours would affect an immediate response from his youthful libido.

We heard his bladder emptying into the metal toilet pan quite clearly. When finished there was a pause, with no sign of him hitting the flush button. We then heard the unmistakeable thwack of fist on penis, slow and regular at first. As he speeded up the rhythm, his breathing became shallow, the odd grunt audible. The next stage was a series of gasps and a frantic thrashing sound, followed by an extended gentle lowing.

We continued into the carriage and I lifted Divora's luggage down from the overhead bin. The boy came down the aisle towards us. A bulge was still visible very low down in his crotch area, as was a wet spot caused by post orgasmic leakage from a softening penis. I could see Divora inspecting him avidly - she knew as well as I did that this youth, in all likelihood, was spectacularly well endowed. He took his seat next to a girl of similar age. Sister or girlfriend?

Heading for the sleeper carriage, we passed our toilet of carnality. We couldn't resist glancing inside. Nobody else had used it since the youth. His ejaculation must have been turbo charged , three quarters of the way to the ceiling. Its volume was incredible, continuing down the wall in a thick stream , pooling on the toilet rim and ending with dense blobs floating in his unflushed urine. An almost gag inducing aroma of fresh wheatgerm filled the air, signifying an animal potency and youthful virility.

I pressed the flush button, and we went on our way.