Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 07

Story Info
Divora's sexual philosophy.
943 words
3.14
5k
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Divora was an accomplished fellatrix as I discovered during the next few weeks.

She found the act of engulfing an erect blood engorged penis extremely erotic. She was hugely sexually aroused by the sense of power and control she felt. A poor weak woman serving and submitting to a man she was not. She decided how far along the path to ejaculation a man was, and would withhold orgasm from him as and when she wished. Her repertoire of tricks would last at least half an hour, before finally permitting his release. Semen was not particularly to her taste, but she would hold it in her mouth 'til the man was done and then swallow it without fuss.

She was also adept at locating a man's prostate via his anus and would stimulate the bump by gently pressing on it whilst fellating him. This would intensify and prolong his eventual orgasm.

Eva, plump and naked, padded back to us from the wet room and collected up our underwear scattered on the floor. Struggling into her uniform skirt and white top, she reached into her shoulder bag and produced a length of plastic cord. Returning to the basin in the toilet area , she rinsed each item several times and strung them on the cord, closing the bras on themselves. Tying both ends around the knob on the ventilation grille, she pushed them out of the opening and into the backdraft of wind produced by the speeding train. She said the underwear would be dry in twenty minutes - this was an old trick used by seasoned train travelers like herself.

We took it in turns to use the shower head, while Eva collected a mop and bucket from the cleaning cupboard located at the end of the carriage. She mopped the floor of the compartment, which had become tacky from the drying fluid produced during Maria's impressive climax.

Klaus stretched out on one of the berths, four of us settling on the other. He was long and lean and clean limbed, beautifully proportioned, with a smooth angelic face that belied his formidable sexual proclivities. Maria's pale wafer thin body was squashed against Eva's substantial torso, her fingers inside her skirt, presumably examining her bulbous clitoris. I played idly with Divora's long nipples while she gently caressed my tight scrotum.

Divora stood up and hopped onto the other berth, seating herself on the boy's face. Her sumptuous buttocks parted on either side of his cheeks, her anus on his nose and labia on his lips. Ordering him to stick his tongue out rigidly, she moved forward and back on it. After pleasuring her clitoris in this way, she inched down and placed her vaginal opening on it, bobbing up and down. Moving down further to her anal area she gyrated and dipped her hips over the youth. She then reversed the manoeuvre, returning to clitoral stimulation. Several minutes of this left a glistening trail of saliva and juices on Klaus's face, while the girl, flushed pink with this exertion, began to sigh softly.

Maria reacted by jumping across the aisle and sitting on Klaus's thighs, facing Divora. Picking up his member and pumping it hard, she expertly sat down on it, up to the root. Stock still, she beckoned the other girl to her and as Divora slithered down the boy's chest, leant back slightly , presenting her clitoris. Divora bent down and began licking the area where Klaus and Maria were joined. Maria's face was a mask of concentration as she contracted and relaxed her internal muscles around the massive penis.

Maria began her characteristic snorting countdown to orgasm, thin abdomen sucking in and out.

Eva now joined the threesome, kneeling into the berth between the two girls. As Maria disengaged from Klaus, the older women established the swollen penis in her mouth, bobbing frantically. The three women then took turns to fellate Klaus, one sucking, another stroking.

Eyeing Eva's large bottom, burgeoning flesh in her blue uniform skirt, I reached forward and pulled it up over her fleshy hips. It gave me a choice of two inviting orifices, but penile contact with either would break Club rules, risking infection from a stranger.

Instead, I summoned up thick spit from deep in my throat and deposited it on her anal opening, sticking in a thumb and widening the orifice till her inner sphincter was visible. I pushed through into her rectum, my other hand moving fast on my penis. An aroma of stored faeces became evident, but ignoring this, I watched closely over Eva's shoulder as Maria brought Klaus to climax. She directed his enormous ejaculate upwards onto Divora's slight breasts, huge gobs of semen hanging down from her long stiff nipples. This was my trigger - placing my glans an inch or so from Eva's wide open hole, I spurted into her, the first shooting into her smelly rectum, the subsequent ejaculate filling her inch long anal canal and spilling out onto her perineum and thence down to her vulva.

We gradually returned to our normal states. Eva made a dash for the tiny toilet, noisily expelling my sperm and her detritus onto the rails below, keeping the flush button pressed so the bowl remained open, in order to minimise odour.

Pulling in our now dry underwear, she shrugged into her knickers, smoothed down her skirt and reached for her shoulder bag. Producing a fistful of vouchers for the restaurant and handing them around, she gave us a friendly wave and headed off.

We cleansed ourselves again, dressed and made our way to the restaurant car, perfectly in tune with each other.