Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 08

Story Info
Divora about town.
763 words
3.86
5.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The leisure centre gong sounded, indicating the public pool session was over. The area was being readied for a Ladies under 20 diving competition between two Bucharest colleges.

The only users, Divora and I slid out and made our way to the adjoining male and female changing rooms. The girls were doing their warm ups, sleek young bodies and firm flesh unselfconsciously stretching into various poses that were extremely arousing. Wisps of curly hair escaping from bikini gussets and hairy underarms were visible everywhere. Girls in these parts were not obsessive about grooming.

As I was doing my warm down exercises after a hard swim session Divora texted me from next door, telling me to come round.

The attendants were busy on the other side of the pool setting up the judges' dais. I slid into the ladies' changing area. Divora was naked, big taut bottom curving beautifully into perfect thighs.

She pointed to the door separating this room from the girls' team room next door, fastened by a flimsy hook latch. Lifting this, we entered the changing area.

The air in this small space was thick with the aroma of girlish bum sweat and feet, underlain by the viscerally powerful scent of multiple young vaginas.

It was clear to us that most of these young women hadn't bothered to wash that morning, knowing they would be using the leisure centre facilites later, just climbing into the previous day's underwear and socks and bringing along fresh clothing in their kitbags.

A wooden bench attached to the wall extended around three sides of the room. A cluster of pegs indicated each changing position and the girls had neatly hung up their gear bags and outer clothes. Their soiled knickers bras and socks were strewn on the floor in front of them or bundled together on the bench.

The atmosphere was laden with strong chemical messengers combining in a small space. My penis reacted immediately, bulging out of my trunks. Divora was affected, too, as pheromones are not gender specific. As she bent over to pick up and examine a series of different panties along the bench and floor I could see the roof lights glinting on the wetness of her pinkening labia.

Sniffing lustily at a pair of light pink knickers and white cotton calf socks, she nodded at the changing position of this girl. I sat down there to inspect these garments.

The panties were undoubtedly strong smelling, with visible pee stains, light yellow smears of cervical mucus and a dark vertical streak of what could only be faecal detritus. There was also a circular discolouration in this area, so the girl was an uninhibited farter. This probably explained the faecal escape as a fart gone wrong, or perhaps she was in too much of a hurry to wipe herself properly.

Divora , meanwhile, pulled my trunks down under my buttocks, climbed onto the bench facing me and lowered herself onto my penis, taking in about three inches. She began a rapid finger dance on her clitoris, obviously going for a quick conclusion.

The girl's socks were sweaty but the principal aroma was of what I call feet meat, far from unpleasant and in fact rather erotic. This is a sludge that builds up very quickly between enclosed toes. It consists of an amalgam of sweat, sloughed skin cells and oily skin secretions. It is the very essence of a human body, together with its anal and vaginal counterparts.

Divora had begun to sigh gently, her climactic signature. Hopping down, she grabbed the sock and draped it over my purpling penis, stroking me steadily until I began spurting into the toe of the sock, leaving it soggy and weighted with my abundant semen.

Throwing the socks on the floor in front of the girl's area, she scraped vaginal fluid from her labia and applied it along the gusset of the girl's extravagantly stained knickers. Sticking her finger deep into her anus she cleaned it on the anal area of the panties.

As we returned to the public changing rooms, Divora wondered what would be the girl's reaction. Would she be disgusted at my violation of her or secretly aroused by this gift of a man's lust brought on by her smells. As she pulled on the stained knickers, would she think she had forgotten to bring clean ones. Who knows.

After showering, Divora nonchalantly pulled on the girl's fresh panties. With an erotic frisson, we imagined the girl's pristine labia, newly showered, encased in the now doubly soiled panty gusset.

(to be continued}