Scent and Scentsibility Ch. 09

Story Info
Country girls take it hard.
2.3k words
4.11
10.8k
1
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/26/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stay in Bucharest was over.

Divora had agreed to be my interpreter and assistant as we made our way to Moldova.

The agents I had sent there to remote rural areas had come up trumps. Their brief was to recruit farm girls between the ages of eighteen and twenty three for the Club. The chosen girls would be trained to withstand the physical punishment and pain meted out to them by members. More importantly, their mental capacity to endure intense humiliation and degradation and carry out demeaning tasks would be fully tested.

Sixty three young women had shown interest, spread over several Moldovan agricultural towns and villages. They had been made fully aware of what was required of them and had undergone medical screening for infectious disease and STDs.

Hardened by countless hours of outdoor farm work, these unsophisticated girls were unspoiled by modern home comforts, well used to relieving themselves in the fields within sight and sound of others and with a relaxed attitude towards their personal hygiene.

My task was to select out the best of them and give them a little taste of what they might expect if they signed a three year contract with us.

We were settled into a rickety hotel in a small rural town where five girls had been bussed in straight from their work in the fields. Divora had set up for our purposes in the only en-suite on the top floor, all of which we had booked.

On a sturdy wooden table she had placed a large basin acquired from the hotel kitchens. She had fashioned a flogger/ flail type of instrument out of her hairbrush, long thin strips of j- cloth tacked onto the wooden handle. Not custom made, but serviceable. A small vibrator with a clitoral notch etched into the tip, an anal speculum and an assortment of bulldog clips completed this modest array.

The girls awaited us, seated in the corridor outside - they were moving around uneasily, crossing and uncrossing their legs. Not surprising, of course, because they had been forbidden to use the toilet and unless they had the foresight to go in the fields before being collected, were under huge pressure.

Divora cruelly added to their collective discomfiture by using the corridor toilet with the door open and splashing her pee loudly into the bowl. She took the only roll of toilet paper with her, then inspected the girls, choosing one and motioning her to enter the bedroom. She finally gave the others permission to use the toilet and watched through the open door as they did so one by one.

The girl in front of me was big and upstanding, with wide straight shoulders and coarse fair hair entwined in a stained headscarf. Her face was slavic in cast, broad cheeks, wide forehead and long flat nose. Her eyes were greenish blue and impassive. Not a great looker, her best feature was her full, pouty lips. Similar to the other four girls, she was dressed in what seemed to be the farm girl's costume in these rural areas. A heavy cotton work shirt, under a gaudily decorated gilet, was tucked into a heavy grey knee length woolen skirt, cotton calf socks filling thick brown farm boots. She looked urgently at Divora, begging to use the en-suite. After a judicious pause, during which the girl's demeanour became desperate, Divora relented. We watched as she peed voluminously, emitting a string of pent up farts. Wiping herself, she resumed her stance in front of me. I think she was beginning to get the idea of what humiliation was still to come.

Through Divora, who barked out her orders, I instructed the girl to strip to her waist. She did so uncomplainingly, with a sort of bovine acceptance of her lot in life.

Her big heavy breasts swung downwards and outwards, fat nipples as yet unaroused. Her massive areolae were pink and barnacled with prominent tubercles, through which the odd coarse black hair grew. Lifting them up in my palms I examined their undersides. A film of sludge was deposited in the area where her breast joined the chest wall. This was an amalgam of dust, skin secretion and drying perspiration. It was evident she had not washed herself for some time, maybe days.

Moving to her abdomen, I inserted a forefinger into her deepset navel. I extracted some slimy material from it and sniffed at it like the wine buff I am (they say I have a nose as good as any sommelier). The aroma was quite similar to that of unwashed feet - days old sweat, dirt, shed skin. What made it different, though, was the unmistakeable whiff of semen.

My penis began to harden. I imagined her lying naked on her back in the fields, legs splayed wide, a labourer's huge member pumping into her and at the last minute pulling out and erupting all over her breasts and abdomen. She had obviously washed since, but neglected to clean out her navel cavity properly.

Returning to her breasts, the upper slopes dirt encrusted, I delivered a sharp slap to the outer quadrant of one of them. A small hiss of surprise was her only reaction. Feinting to slap it again I slapped the other breast instead. A similar response told me she had accepted this as her fate, disappointingly. Our members gained an extra frisson of pleasure when a subject showed a flash of resentment or even rebellion at such treatment. Stolid acceptance was boring.

I continued this breast slapping until dark pink finger marks stained her flesh. Interestingly, her nipples seemed to have increased in length and girth, a fact confirmed by Divora.

We decided to move on to the next phase.

I ordered the girl to slip out of her heavy skirt. Standing there in her knickers, calf length socks and boots, it was clear she was very well made. Fleshy hard buttocks showed through her granny style big underpants, notionally white but grimy grey and obviously worn for many days as part of her work clothes.

Setting a chair behind her I sat down at bum level and pulled down her panties. They were massively soiled with pee stains, vaginal exudates and anal streaking going through to the outside of the thick cotton material, a treasure for a panties fetishist.

Telling her to lean forward, hands on thighs, I inhaled deeply at her nether region, identifying the various strands that went into the make up of her musk. Expecting an extremely pungent, overwhelming and almost repulsive stink due to her obvious lack of hygiene over several days, I was surprised to encounter a mushroomy mossy combination of smells with no evidence of a faecal component. The aroma of sweat of course was there in abundance but this was an almost sweet strand in this complex grouping of smells.

Her pubic hair was very coarse and profuse, framing the oval and continuing on in two commas to completely encircle her deep set anus, almost invisible. Looking closely, I could see tiny balls of toilet paper adhering to this thatch, so again, pointing to the fact that personal hygiene was not a priority for her.

Her clitoris was quite small for a big girl, hiding under a long hood. This contrasted with long, thick outer labia and paper thin inners that could fill with blood quickly under the right stimulus.

Divora looked at her watch and calling the girl into the bathroom, slipped her a double dose of a powerful prescription only laxative. She instructed her to wash it down with several glasses of water. My estimate was that it would take around twenty minutes for the drug to take effect on her bowels and the water to pressurise her bladder.

Calling the girls in the corridor to come in, Divora lined them up facing the table, a silent phalanx of witnesses to a terrible humiliation about to occur. Pushing the girl in her socks and boots over the table, she pulled the headscarf off her and used it to tie her ankles together. Bent over the table, the girl's bum stretched taut and muscly in front of me.

Stripping down to her panties, Divora climbed onto the table and sat on the girl's back facing me, tiny breasts and long nipples beginning to harden. A wet spot was growing in her yellow pantie crotch.

I began with a cluster of light slaps, stinging rather than painful, twelve to each buttock. They left no marks on her buttock flesh, which was sallower than her breasts which I had marked earlier.

My next series was considerably harder, chopping down on her buttocks, eliciting soft grunts. Hand marks were now evident, flushing her skin a deep pink.

My next twenty four blows were high velocity and full force, actually hurting my hand and forearm with transferred energy. The girl was grunting loudly, jerking her bum from side to side, trying to avoid my strikes. Divora's weight was pinning her down as she tried to stand, breasts squashed down on the hard table, bulging sideways from under her chest.

I pulled open the girl's buttocks and checked her vaginal opening - it was tightly closed and no trace of moisture showed on her labia.

I nodded to Divora and stripped myself naked, the line of girls absorbing the sight of my semi hard penis. Divora, meanwhile, leaned forward, vibrator in hand. Applying it to the girl's clitoris she combined this stimulation with a circular rubbing of her outer anus, thus speeding up bowel reaction to the laxative she had administered.

The girl began to respond to the pleasure stimulus strongly, vagina now open and reddened and beaded with fluid. Divora withdrew the vibrator and applied it to herself through her panties. Rubbing my penis between the girl's buttocks until it was hard, I entered her vagina and pumped hard. Pulling out, Divora resumed her vibrator work. We alternated thus until it was clear the girl was very close to orgasm, moaning loudly and buttocks quivering and clenching.

Divora ordered one of the girls to fetch a bathtowel from the en-suite and spread it under the feet of the girl she was sitting on in case of accidents occurring during this pain pleasure phase. She handed me the rudimentary flogger. I began the flogging process in similar style to my spanking moves, twelve strokes to each firm buttock.

The j-cloth flogger held out surprisingly well as I went at her forehand and backhand. Half way through , I wetted the cloth strips, thus adding to its pain potential. The girl was now sobbing and groaning loudly, desperately trying to escape my viciously aimed blows. Her buttocks were a grid of bright red stripes, swelling into weals, her voice high and shreiky as she begged for it to stop.

As I ceased my punishment, Divora resumed the pleasure aspect of this exercise. We found it took much longer to bring her close to climax again.

I was watching the girl's anal area very closely as the time approached for the laxative to reach maximum effect. The heavy anal hair masking her opening had begun to oscillate in and out, indicating that she was fighting intermittent bowel spasms. I told Divora to bring her to immediate orgasm as I could smell farts which were escaping from her rectum. Her climax was not as strong as it could have been because she was beginning to be worried about soiling herself. Bladder pressure was also kicking in. A deep groan and a minor threshing of hips and buttocks signaled the end.

Divora hopped off the table and began stroking the girl's clitoris, putting more pressure on her efforts to control her bladder. The girl, tense and sweating with effort, begged for the toilet - Divora responded by ordering her to squat on the table, positioning the basin under her. She warned her that she would suffer immense pain if she voided her bowels or bladder before receiving our permission. The girl , teeth gritted in agony, face in rictus, was in acute distress, but obeyed . The other girls looked on in fascinated apprehension at their colleague's suffering, wondering what was in store for them.

She began to keen loudly, still continent but close to giving in. I was impressed by her strength of will and asked Divora to release her. In slow motion, Divora held up ten fingers and began counting down. As she reached ten, the girl released her bladder first, an enormous swoosh of urine clanging into the basin. A blast out of her anus released her tortured bowel, with no faeces evident initially, just a discharge of wind and a gel like fluid. Her bowel spasm lasted for thirty seconds or so followed by a resting period of a minute.

After a while it became clear that the girl had nothing more in her colon to expel, but the laxative was causing waves of contraction in her bowel muscle.

Spotting an opportunity, I told Divora to widen the girl's anal orifice, which she did by spitting on it and inserting her thumbs.

I eased my penis into her bowel bit by bit, until most of it was ensconced deep inside her.

She was in rest phase, between spasms.

As the active phase began, driven by laxative, I experienced sexual pleasure I never thought existed. It was better than the softest, gentlest longest oral servicing by the most expert fellatrix.

Wave after wave of fast muscle contraction flowed over and round my penis, followed by a pause. I fought hard against climax. This sequence went on forever it seemed until I inevitably gave in and jetted into her bowel walls.

Divora watched my euphoric reaction open-mouthed. All she said was she wished she had a penis.

To be continued.