Scent of a Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
Scent of a cuckold...after dinner.
1.2k words
4
12k
6
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner went well and the wine flowed freely. I was the only one not drinking. Patrick and Nikki were feeling no pain by the time I served dessert and that's when Patrick started to ask me questions about how often it was that I was inside Nikki and I had to embarrassingly tell him it had been a few months due to the fact that Nikki said I was too small and she was usually sore after coming home from being with him.

I was kneeling on the floor stroking Nikki's leg still wearing the yellow latex gloves when Patrick pushed himself back from the table and put his hands behind his head and told me that he needed me to show him I understood who was in charge and what everyone's role was. As if the fact that I was kneeling on the floor wearing a pink maid's outfit, white thigh highs and a tiara after having served my girlfriend and her lover dinner and dessert wasn't answer enough. But I knew what he meant.

I scurried over towards him still on my knees and unzipped his pants. Reaching inside with the latex gloves on, I pulled his cock out and kissed the tip. He smiled down at me and then smiled at Nikki. I lowered my head and began to suck his cock furiously. I could feel him growing harder in my mouth and could hear Nikki moving behind me. Once his cock was fully erect and I would guess about eight inches, Nikki pushed my head out of the way. Still wearing the crotch less black body stocking, she straddled Patrick's lap and slid herself onto his eagerly awaiting shaft.

I knelt there for a moment mesmerized by the sight before my eyes. Finally on instinct I began to lick Patrick's balls and shaft every time Nikki rose off of it. I licked with a flurried frenzy and pretty soon I was licking her ass, his cock and balls all in one stroke. I was in heaven as I heard him moan and say he was going to cum. Finally, he grunted as she wrapped her arms around his neck and screamed out in orgasm. They stayed still like that for a bit and slowly she lowered herself off of his cock. He merely smiled down at me as if to say, "You know what you have to do" and I did. I licked and sucked and cleaned his cock knowing it was turning Nikki on and pleasing her. When I was finished with him, she told me to lie on my back on the floor and she straddled my face and brought her pussy right down on my mouth. I licked and sucked his cum from her with wild abandon.

When she was finally satiated, she rose and took Patrick by the hand and led him towards the bedroom telling me to finish my chores. I stood up and made my way to the sink and finished the dishes. As I washed and dried them I could hear them fucking like wild animals in the bedroom. Once done, I washed, dried and ironed two loads of laundry that Patrick had brought over for me to do. I was just finishing hanging up the last shirt when Patrick came out of the bedroom buttoning up his shirt. He smiled at me, picked up his laundry, patted me on the head and said, "I left you some dessert in there. Enjoy!"

I made my way to the bedroom where I found Nikki still wearing the crotch less black body stocking lying on her back drifting off to sleep. I moved forward slowly and could see that her pussy was full of cum and it was running down her legs. Dreamily she smiled and half opened her eyes and whispered, "Does my good little boy wife want dessert?" I immediately crawled between her legs and lapped at her pussy with my tongue. Furiously I worked at it, licking sucking, slurping. I smelled the scent of my cuckolding, his cologne, her perfume, their sweat, and sex. She grabbed my head and held it there pulling me into her. I gave her not one, not two, but four more orgasms before her lust was finally satisfied.

Pulling myself up, I smiled at her and told her I loved her. She asked me if I wanted to cum. I was in heaven and told her yes. She told me to get the key from her ankle bracelet and let myself out of my chastity device. It felt incredible to be free after being locked up for almost a week. Nikki instructed me to spread my legs and turn around with my ass facing her. I did as instructed standing next to the bed legs spread as she reached between my legs and cupped my balls. I was in ecstasy having her touch me and knowing I was going to get to finally cum. She massaged my balls and it was driving me crazy. She had instructed me not to touch my cock under any circumstances. As she massaged my balls I was dying to get some friction on my cock as it was barely touching her hand.

She told me to hurry up and cum as she was tired and getting ready to go to sleep. I was dying! A mixture of pleasure and pain ripping through me wanting to cum. I could hear her breathing getting more labored and her grip was lightening as if she was already drifting off to sleep. I worked furiously to make sure she didn't stop. I was in agony. Here I was having been locked up for nearly a week with no relief being told I had to cum in a matter of minutes while Nikki and Patrick had numerous dalliances this past week and even tonight had enjoyed each other for hours!

I was beginning to panic. Her breathing was growing slower and slower and she was beginning to snore. I worked my hips furiously basically fucking the air trying to get enough friction from her hand to cum. Finally I could feel myself getting ready to shoot. I told her I was going to cum and she mumbled something unintelligently. I had been instructed by her that when I finally did cum I was to catch it in my hand and not let any land on the carpet. God it was torture the feeling of knowing I was going to cum but couldn't touch my cock. I strained and suddenly a shiver came over me as I shot my load into my cupped hands. The last dribble was barely out of my tiny cock and Nikki had already rolled over on her side and was snoring soundly. I stood there knowing what I had to do.

I raised my hands to my lips and licked my palms cleaned. I went into the bathroom, cleaned myself up, slipped my chastity cage back in place, gingerly put the key back on Nikki's ankle bracelet and crawled into bed next to her. She murmured and snuggled up next to me. We kissed and both drifted off to sleep in each others arms. I knew we were each others true loves.