Scent of a Rose Ch. 01

Story Info
Soraya, a witch, explores a vampire, Rose, against her will.
4.3k words
4.12
7.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This is one piece of a larger assortment that will continue with themes that aren't strictly lesbian and/or unwillingness. Stay tuned for more of Soraya.***

I pushed my pace to a lively jog as I eyed my watch. I estimated a good ten minutes before the darker parts of my beloved city would come out to play. I didn't want to be stranded outside when that happened. I could feel a good stretch in my legs as I rounded a corner. My bag beat a rhythm against my jean-clad thigh. I thanked the higher powers that I had worn tennis shoes that day.

I was silently kicking myself for leaving work so late, but I had a car payment to take care of and school tuition to think about. If only David hadn't kept me so late at the office finalizing a manuscript. Next time, I would insist he give me a ride. I laughed under my breath as I imagined myself making a move on my attractive boss. He definitely worked the older-man confidence. I knew I wasn't the only twenty year old to want a piece of that.

Five minutes to go and I still wasn't in my neighborhood. I began to sweat, and it wasn't because of the humid air or my running. I knew what kinds of things came out after dark, and they would waste no time in taking advantage of me. I was a healthy specimen of a human female. I had thick dark hair that always insisted on having a slight wave in it, worn in the traditional witch length all the way down to mid-thigh. The white streaks shot through it gave me character and marked me as a witch-in-training. They wouldn't fade until I was out of training and could properly store my energy. I had grey eyes, athletic curves, and pretty cheekbones. I was a little on the short side, but I'm sure the creepy crawly nasties wouldn't mind that so much. I didn't live in the best part of town. It was all I could afford, but it was right next to the Fae's favorite hangout, near the river. I had silver bars on all my windows and locks galore on my doors. I had wards set up by experienced witches in every nook and cranny of my tiny apartment. I still hid under the covers at night when I heard screams, but it was home.

I had four more blocks to go when I fell. I kept thinking to myself that it had to have been inevitable, as I slow-motion fell towards the hard pavement. I threw my arms out, searching for something to catch me. My fingers brushed against rough tree bark. My chest contacted first without my knees to take the heat of it. The breath flew out of me, and my vision went black as my head cracked against the concrete.

***

When I came to, it was to the sounds of howling and scratching. My first instinct was to move, quickly, away from the noise, but something very intelligent overrode that instinct. There was some snuffling that I gauged to be about ten feet away. I squeezed my eyes shut at the pain[J1]. I had definitely hit my head hard. When I peeked again, I could see the rump of some kind of Fae animal digging through the trash to my immediate right. The only reason it wasn't sticking its muzzle into my intestines was that I had managed to either fall or roll behind a good amount of shrubbery under a tree, and the wonderful smell of the trash he was digging in overrode my soft human scent. The shade was keeping me well hidden, but who knew how long I had before he smelled me.

I started with my feet and began making sure everything was still intact. When I had finished running my checkup, I lifted my head, being very careful not to rustle in the dry leaves of the bushes. It was what I had expected: a werewolf. Not even a cuddly puppywolf, a derogatory name for humans that are infected with the were virus. It was a full blown, howl at the moon, born of a bitch werewolf. I had about two minutes to get the hell out of there, if I was lucky. If I wasn't, I was one dead little girl. I was never going to take the late shift again.

Slowly, very slowly, I got my hands underneath me, preparing to shoot myself straight up and set off at a dead run. I would grab what defenses I had in my bag as I went. I knew I wouldn't be able to outrun a werewolf, but it would buy me enough time to dig out a charm that would confuse it and get me home safely. That is, if there weren't any other Fae in the area that would hear its call as it prepared to hunt. And if I really did have the backup charm in my bag. And if I managed not to trip again. I would have cried, but I knew I needed to stay focused.

Adrenalin pumping in my veins, I shot up and took off at a dead run towards my apartment, preparing to cut through Mr. Beezleman's yard. My feet pounding as fast as my heart, I heard a tortured howl from behind me. The werewolf took off after me in about five seconds of indecisive confusion. I glimpsed a vision of wet, brown hair and iridescent yellow eyes before focusing on my escape. Its claws slapped the concrete, then went mostly silent as I began to cut through the grass.

My sweaty hands dug through my bag at my side, searching desperately for that wooden charm emblem. Two more blocks to my apartment, and the werewolf was about ten feet behind me. I didn't have much time. I let out a huff of frustration, trying hard to dodge obstacles in Mrs. Beezleman's yard and hop the fence at the end while finding the bottle. I heard a loud crash as the werewolf attempted to tear right through the wood of the fence. They had terrible night vision, despite their nocturnal behavior. The stunt bought me fifteen more seconds. I considered screaming for help, and then realized it would be a waste of valuable breath. No one would come running when it was full dark and they heard screams. Time was slow as I bet my life on that wooden charm. My head started to pound with a debilitating intensity.

From the corner of my eye, a flicker of movement caught my attention. A gasp was halfway out of my mouth before I could fully process what was happening. The flicker came at me from the side, grabbed me by the waist, and began carrying me in a completely novel direction. Confusion turned into panic as I realized what had happened. My fists beat against the figure's back as it slung me over its shoulder.

"What are you getting at, then? Keep still, idiot," the figure said in a huff.

My fists froze. The figure was human. Well, it sounded human. There were plenty of Fae that could appear human until they had you in their grasp. Looked as if I was already in the pretty little situation. Judging by the speed we were moving at, it was a vampire, a changeling, or a wizard with a powerful athletic charm.

"What are you?" I craned my neck to look at who was toting me steadily away from the brown, hairy mass of the werewolf.

"Your freaking hero, lady. Shut up, I'm concentrating."

Whatever it was, it was giving me a backache and worsening my headache, but I was scared rather senseless and not sure whether I needed to hug my savior or run away from it. My brown hair was getting in my eyes, and I briefly worried the length of it would trip up my self-proclaimed hero. That would be an ugly mess.

A male voice, my hero, said, "I'm going to turn into this arch way up here, toss you off to the side, and slam a door in the face of our friend back there. Get ready."

My mouth open, then shut. This warning came about two seconds before I was whipped around a corner, thrown untidily off into a wall, and heard a loud boom as something was slammed around. When I rolled over, I saw an unattractively patterned sofa, boots that connected to a man barricading a large silver and oak door, and dried blood as it flaked from my forehead.

In the dim light it was difficult to see who I was with, but I could hear him grunting as he fought to keep the door shut against the onslaught coming from outside.

"A little help would be appreciated, Princess," he snapped, his voice gruff with impatience.

"Well, excuse me," I slurred, "but I don't think I'm going to be helpful with anything at the moment."

My head rolled to the side as my vision darkened, and I spewed all over the side of the ugly couch.

"That's gross," I heard myself say.

A rough tap against my head shot pain throughout my body, and prevented me from falling into darkness again. It was the man's boot.

"Get your ass up and help me. And you're cleaning that puke later."

Some sense creeped into my addled brain, and I glanced around for my bag as I sat up. The room tilted as I leaned forward to grab it. I found my confusion charm in a zippered pocket on the front. I rolled my eyes at myself, rubbed it against my head to catch the blood, and lurched towards the man and the door.

"Move," I said.

The man saw my charm and immediately came away from the door. I slapped the wooden coin onto the door and mumbled a trigger word. I could feel a slight pulsing in my fingers as it pulled energy from me, through the charm, through the door, and into my intended target. Quite suddenly, the banging and chipping of the wood ceased. Blessed silence reigned. I slumped against the door, wondering why I felt so light headed.

"Lie down," the man said.

The glow from a cheap lamp that was equally as unattractive as the sofa threw light onto the face of my savior. He had a rough face, wrought with several noticeable scars. His hair was blown back from running, but longer than the average cut. I noticed the pretty silver and white color it was, mumbling something about a witch, and did what he told me to do.

"You're bleeding a lot from the head, but it isn't as bad as it seems. Head wounds are a bitch. I'm going to put you to sleep so I can patch it up without you griping at me. Relax so it's easier on both of us. What's your name, Princess?" the voice grew dimmer as I felt a cool touch of silver on my eyelids.

I knew a sleeping charm was being used on me, but I couldn't work up enough energy to be afraid. I mumbled something about not giving out my name to strangers, heard a tired laugh, then fell into darkness once again.

***

When I came to the first time, I could feel heated breathing on my face as I fought the effects of the sleep charm. The second time, a soft voice asked me for my name. The third time, I could feel pressure on my inner thigh. My eyes flew open, and I tried to sit up, but something was keeping me down. I felt a stab as my head beat with an uncomfortable rhythm of pain. I assumed I was tied down, but I couldn't tell because my eyes were blindfolded.

"What the fuck?" my voice cracked.

The pressure on my thigh, a hand, was removed. A voice positioned a few inches from my ear whispered to me.

"Good evening, honey child. Sweet Ackley forgot to lock you in his room on his way out. He knows the rules about leaving pretty girls in the common room. I get to keep you now."

The voice was sugary, laced with acid. I could taste it on my tongue as fear knotted my heart into a million pieces. It was a vampire voice, a woman, and she was pulling her bad mojo. It was the kind that made certain parts of me excited when I knew I shouldn't be. I managed a soft whimper.

"Oh, honey, I love that noise," the hand appeared on my thigh again, "please do that again."

The part of me compelled to listen pushed the sound past my lips.

The vampire moaned and traced a long-nailed finger up and down my leg. The pressure disappeared as I heard it moving away from me. It was humming a soft tune. My heart thumped against my chest. I knew she could hear it.

"My name is Rose, and I'll be your entertainment for this evening. When Ackley gets back, maybe I'll persuade him to join us, hmmm? For now, let's get rid of these things."

A tearing noise made me jump as I felt my pants being taken from my body. I began to shake. My t-shirt and bra were split up the center and parted to leave me exposed. My thong was briefly left intact before also being taken. I didn't normally go for women, but that didn't matter to a vampire.

"What a pretty little thing you are. I've always had a thing for girls shorter than me, you know. Something about them makes me want to protect them. I don't take a bite of them until the newness wears off, of course," the vampires voice was a beautiful melody in my head. I wanted to hear much, much more.

The touch reappeared on my thigh, along with the soft brush of a mouth. I shivered and moaned, tossing my head side to side. The vampire giggled and nuzzled her cold, soft cheek against my skin.

"Honey child, you are just going to be a delight," she whispered.

"Please, no," I forced myself to say as my body arched towards her lips.

The vampire ignored my plea and crawled up my body to lay herself against me. I could tell, then, that I was on a bed. Her hands traced circles up my sides, sending goosebumps all over my body. Her cold breath caressed my neck. My body stiffened.

"Oh, I'm not going to taste you just yet. Not until you're writhing beneath me, begging for release, begging for me to let you come."

The influenced part of my brain gasped and jerk towards her at the mere thought of such pleasure, but the rational part of me began to go beyond panicking. Quite suddenly, my blindfold was removed. In the soft bluish light, I could see the pale, luminescent face of a vampire. Her fangs were fully extended, her eyes dilated, and her skin glowing faintly in her full vamp mode. She was definitely beautiful from her pretty pitch black hair, down her soft, dress-clad body, to her dainty little feet.

"Oh, god," I murmured, as I felt myself get wet, the flower of my womanhood swelling noticeably.

She smiled, letting her teeth show directly next to my cheek, saying, "Not quite god, but soon to be something like it in your eyes."

She had a slight English accent, I briefly noted with curiosity, as the rational part of my brain began to fade. She shimmied down my body, taking her dress off with her. It was left in a puddle on my stomach. She rolled gracefully off the bed, brushed the dress to the floor, and strutted to the other end of the room. It was rather dark, but I could see dark chocolate brown colors and red accents throughout the room. I peered down at my feet and saw my ankles were attached to bed posts what seemed to be silk scarves. My arms were in the same position, laying me bare to the vampire and her lusty needs. It was going to be a wild night indeed, and I would hopefully make it out alive.

Vampires, when not in control of themselves, desired two things: blood and sex. It didn't matter where it came from, or if they were willing. And if they happened to come at the same time, it was like hitting two birds with one stone. It took a vampire not born with the curse, but infected by another, took several years to relearn how to do everyday things, and not see people as only chunks of meat. A vampire born was taught at a very young age, and therefore was much better able to control themselves. This woman was obviously a recently infected vampire, or a sadist, because she was about to commit rape. My brain, as hyped up as it was on pheromones and vampire mojo, didn't care.

I began to pay attention to what she was doing in the corner of the room. I saw her put on some perfume, the scent of which made my mouth water from the bed. It smelled like cinnamon and sex. I didn't know until then that they had a perfume that smelled like sex. She brushed her hair over one shoulder as she cocked her naked hip to one side. I then realized she was drawing her fun out and teasing me. She knew I already wanted her, she just didn't want me enough yet to have her way.

"We're going to play a game," she said, and abruptly turned towards the bed.

I noticed, happily, that she was shaved clean in all the right areas. Her pretty hair splayed about her fine shoulders, creating an engaging background to set off her glowing skin.

With unreal speed, she was standing next to me, leaning over me and brushing her full breasts against my smaller ones. I arched toward her attention yet again.

"Please, just touch me," I moaned.

"Soon enough. Aren't we the eager volunteer? Here's what we'll play. When I touch you, if you don't react, I'll stop. I know that tiny voice in your head is telling you that's what you want. But if you move, make a noise, or anything of the sort, I'll continue with my ministrations. Trust me," she flicked her little pink tongue over her full lips, "I know you'll ask me for more."

I had no doubt about that at all. She saw it in my face, and smiled triumphantly. Her hands shot out and brushed roughly against one of my swollen nipples. I cried out in surprise and pleasure, and she tutted her tongue against her white teeth.

"That's what will get you in trouble, my sweet. Let's begin, yes?"

She straddled my hips, moving so quickly I didn't see her progress from the side of the bed to on top of me. He legs were chilly against mine, but I could feel the warmth from her female regions. She leaned down and stroked her long fingernails through my hair. My scalp tingled at her touch.

"Such a pretty little witch, all mine," she smiled once more.

Her mouth touched against my ear as she whispered, "All, all mine."

Her tongue teased against my earlobe, down my neck, back up to my cheek, then finally to my lips. I groaned into her mouth as I tried to push my hips against hers. Her tongue sought mine, exchanging heated flicks. Her intoxicating scent became stronger as her interest began to grow. My eyes rolled up as I moved against her. She broke our kiss to begin licking up and down the other side of my neck. Her sweet breath was cold on my fiery skin. My breathing was labored as I begged for another taste of her tongue.

"Another taste?" she asked innocently.

I noticed her breasts swinging over me as she pulled away to look at my face, "Yes, you taste... More, please?"

She laughed quietly and stroked a finger down my chest to my sensitive nipple. She tweaked it, and a look of lust briefly washed over her as she saw my reaction.

"Looks like I'm winning this game, honey child."

I chose not to reply as she leaned down again, her mouth meeting mine in a savage kiss. Her teeth scraped against my lips, but her saliva healed the tiny cuts before they could even bother me. The heat between her legs rubbed against my thigh. I moaned at the thought of tasting that heat.

She suddenly took one of my breasts in her hand and squeezed roughly. I gasped and watched as she took it into her smiling mouth. Her deft tongue fondled it into a stiff nub, teasing me until I felt myself grow dizzy.

"Do you still want more, darling?" she purred against the soft skin of my breast.

The difference between her cold breath and warm tongue startled me. It was a brand new sensation.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes? Is that all?" she arched a well-shaped eyebrow.

"Just keep touching me. I want you to touch me, lick me, stroke me. Don't stop making me feel this way," I said, my voice gaining volume and confidence.

"Oh, I like your attitude, honey child. You get treats," she shimmied down my body, pressing her lips and tongue to my skin on her way.

Her tongue tickled down my quivering stomach, then into sparse, soft hair. Her skillful finger swirled through it as her mouth hovered over my warmth.

"What do you want?" she asked, her voice pitched low.

"You, Rose."

"My name, yes, say it again. What do you want?" she sighed in pleasure.

"Rose, I want you. I want your tongue and you lips and your --," my plea was interrupted by the sweet sensation of a wet tongue sliding against my clit.

"God yes, Rose, don't stop."

I felt her smile next to my skin. Her fingers began to massage that little pressure point of pleasure as her tongue worked on parting the fold of my swollen pussy. She pushed her tongue into me, the stickiness of my juices instantly coating her lips. The heat of it slowly drove me insane as she switched between slow and smooth and fast and rough. My heart pounded a frantic rhythm.

12