Scent of a Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike gets another older woman the next day.
2.4k words
4.53
79.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 04/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone woke me up. The obnoxious ring of the Verizon song played into the darkness of my room.

"Hello?" I muttered, still half asleep.

"Thanks for leaving me at the bar last night." Kevin's voice said, lacking any seriousness.

"Sorry man, I got wrapped up." I said, not sorry about taking home the beautiful woman the night before.

"Yeah I saw that cougar you left with, she was hot!" Kevin said, obviously fishing for details. He was your typical college guy; only we were done with college. But Kevin was still wrapped up in telling about each other's "sex-capades".

"She really was." I said, reminiscing over the last night. I looked next to me, realizing she left.

"So am I going to get any details?" Kevin asked, his nosiness annoyed me, so I ushered away the question.

"Maybe later, do you want to do anything tonight?"

"Yeah man, my family is doing a party at my house. Free food and booze?"

I thought about it for a moment, and knew I had nothing better to do.

"Yeah, what time?"

"Around five, we'll get a few brewskies in us early." Kevin said, his immature college-boy side shining through.

"Okay." I hung up, and rolled over and fell back to sleep.

I got to Kevin's around six; an hour after Kevin wanted me there. By the time I got there he was drunk. I didn't mind, I liked Kevin's family without him. I did my rounds, shaking hands and hugs with the family I have known for years.

Kevin's mother was a stunning blonde, something you would see out of Desperate Housewives. She married a rich man, and spent a good amount of money keeping her figure together; I will admit, despite being a fan of the all-natural women... Mrs. Rivens was stunning (real or fake). Her curvaceous figure, always accented with a daring colored dress, always would steal your eyes. She was an intoxicating vision. With flawless, milky white skin and deep blue eyes, she ventured in my dreams and fantasies on a consistent basis. But she never showed an attraction to me, or any sign that she would ever be faithful to Mr. Rivens. She must have looked at me like second son, I guess.

After dinner I was standing on the deck, collecting myself for a moment. I was contemplating a cigarette, but I decided to test my will power and say no. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to see Kevin's aunt.

"Hey Mike? Remember me?" She asked, a smile on her face. We had not seen each other in years, ever since she moved to Colorado with her husband.

"Aunt Katherine?" I guessed, her slimmed down figure and bright white teeth caught me by surprise.

"You remembered! But drop that aunt crap it makes me sound old. Even though I am." She said with a beautiful smile from her face. She was the complete opposite of her sister; brown, straight hair, cut at her jaw line. She usually wore a typical black dress, but now since she lost weight, it was much shorter and much tighter. Her red lipstick always looked amazing, like a rose blooming in white snow.

"You look amazing." I said, searching my mind for the closest intelligent thought I could find.

"Thanks, I lost thirty pounds. Finally had the need to just do it, and I feel great. I actually love running, it's weird." She said, her smile slightly flirtatious.

"Wow, your husband must be excited."

"What do you think made me loose it? We're divorced." She said, still smiling, which I found weird after a statement like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said, guilty that I was actually excited. I never liked Kevin's uncle. He was such a supercilious bastard.

"Eh, don't be. He was an asshole." She laughed and I joined her. She reached out and touched my arm. "You look great, all grown up. I haven't seen you since you were like sixteen." She leaned in close and whispered, "and you were cute then."

I realized she was flirting with me. We smiled at each other, recognizing a mutual interest. We talked for a few hours, alone on the deck, and lost track of the time. I was growing more and more attracted to her. It was all innocent flirtation.

"So how long are you here for?" I asked, curious to see if she was moving back.

"I'm not sure, it's all sort of in limbo. I'm staying here for a few days at least, and then head back to Colorado so I can pack and move back."

"Oh so you're staying over here tonight?" I asked, my innocent flirting slowly crossing the line.

"Yes I am. You still stay over all the time like you did in high school?" Suddenly

nothing was innocent. Her hand reached for the inside of me thigh. It caught me off guard.

"At least tonight." I said, sipping from my beer trying to think of something smart to say.

"Well, if you are interested, I'm in the guest room." She ran her hand into my crotch and then stood up. Her eyes were lusty, big and brown. My cock jumped as if it had lightning running through it. I sat in shock for a moment, trying to figure out if I had made that all up in my head. I watched her thick ass stretching the black fabric of her dress as she walked. My mind rushed with visuals of her naked, moaning beneath me. My cock hardened as I reached for my pack of cigarettes.

"No, I'll have one after." I joked to myself, and walked back inside.

When I came back inside the party was diminishing. Half of the people had already left, and the rest were standing around the door talking. Kevin was passed out on the couch, and Katherine was getting a glass of wine in the kitchen. Mr. Rivens was outside, by himself, talking on the cell phone like usual while his wife said "goodnight" to her guests. She came back inside and muttered something to her sister.

"That's why I'm single again." She said, her response implying that Mrs. Rivens was agitated with her husband. The two of them were so opposite, yet so incredibly sexy. I watched them talk quietly as I undressed them with eyes.

"Mike, you can crash in Kevin's room, I don't think he is using it tonight." Mrs. Rivens said, as she stared in disapproval of her blacked out son.

"Okay, that works for me." I said.

"Well I'm going to bed, I'll clean up in the morning." Mrs. Rivens walked up the stairs. Mr. Rivens hung up his cell phone, and ran up the stairs behind her, waving to Katherine and I as he passed.

"They're miserable." Katherine said to me, sipping her wine.

"Eh, not always." I said, knowing there was no truth in that statement. I walked closer to her, showing her I wasn't intimidated.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" She asked, turning around against to counter to fill her glass.

"Sure, why not." I said moving up behind her. She took another glass and began to fill it. I moved in closer, until her firm ass was pressed against my crotch. Her head jerked around at me, she smiled and bit her lip. I pressed into her, and she soon turned around and handed me my glass.

"You're a bad boy, Michael."

"You started it, Katherine." I put my glass down, and took hers to put it down as well.

"I totally did." The words escaped her lips in a rush, trying to beat out the passionate kiss that followed. We kissed hard, my hips pressing her against the counter, our hands running everywhere. I kissed her neck as she reached down to rub my cock through my pants. It got hard instantly; she smiled.

"Young men." She smilingly whispered between a kiss. She turned me around and pressed me up against the counter. She slowly dropped to her knees and attempted to undo my belt. I pulled my belt free after she struggled with it for a moment. She unbuttoned me and unzipped me with one hand as the other rubbed my hard shaft through my pants. Suddenly my cock sprang free, and her eyes filled with lust. She grabbed the base of my cock, staring up at me, and took the head into her mouth. My knees buckled as I watched in amazement. She swirled her tongue around my cock head, and my knees buckled again. She smiled, her pearly white teeth against my cock head looked incredible.

I finally got my boxers to my ankles after having her suck me through the slit. The moment they were free she began to lick my balls. They were big and heavy, and she sucked them into her mouth and ran her tongue over them. I gripped the counter, watching this amazing woman sucking me in her sister's kitchen.

There was movement upstairs, and it startled me, but Katherine continued sucking me. I listened to the footsteps and arguing above me, and then looked back down to see Katherine working my cock in and out of her mouth, saliva dripping from her chin. I moaned as she rubbed my spit-covered balls.

"I'm going to cum," I whispered, my hips writhing. Her hand gripped my slick cock and she stroked me to orgasm, my knees giving way with each stroke. I watched as she pumped the white, creamy laces of cum into her mouth. My softening cock slipped from her mouth as she looked up at me. A drop of cum ran down her chin and dripped on her cleavage. She wiped her chin clean, and ran her hand through her hair.

"Nothing sweeter than young cum." She wore the sexiest smile I had ever seen. It was incredible to see this ravenous side of Kevin's aunt. My cock head rested between her cleavage as she ran her hands allover my naked legs.

"So now what?" I asked, unable to comprehend the entire situation.

"Well, I can see your cock isn't finished, it is already getting hard," she smiled. "Why don't we go upstairs and I can feel what it is like to have a cock that nice inside of me?" She stood up and straightened her dress. She walked past me, like a teasing high school girl, and I followed like a puppy dog.

"Can you undo this for me?" She said once we got into the guest room. She turned around and I saw the zipper I was told to undo. Her skin was perfect, her back slightly moist with the mid-summer humidity.

"Thank you." She walked into the bathroom, undoing her straps as she walked through the threshold. I was slightly disappointed, wanting to see her undress before me.

I undressed, down to my skin, and sat down on the couch and waited. She appeared before me, black lace bra and thong, and black stockings in contrast to her milky white skin. Her skin was amazing, no stretch marks or wrinkles. Her bra was filled with heavy breasts, begging to be freed. She walked to me and stood before me, looking down at my astonished face. I kissed from her stomach to her lace-covered mound, and breathed in her heavenly aroma. She turned around and I found myself face to face with an amazing ass. I kissed and licked it, as she bent down, pulling her thong to her ankles. I licked her pussy the moment it came into view, and she moaned ever so lightly. I licked and sucked her pussy from behind before she turned around and began to remove her bra. Her breasts dropped from their bra. They were large and heavy, with big, pink nipples. I pressed my face into them as she straddled me on the couch.

Her pussy was soaked, and I could feel my cock head rubbing between her slippery lips. She kissed me as I looked up at her, and felt her gently lower herself onto my cock.

"Oh my," She whispered, as inch after inch of my cock penetrated her. Her pussy was tight and wet, but slowly took every inch of me. "You're a big boy."

She started to work up and down on my cock. I watched as her breasts bounced up and down. Once she was used to my size, she began to ride me violently, her body slapping down on mine. We tried to keep our moaning low, but the pure ecstasy of the moment got the best of us. She stood up and walked over the bed and bent over.

"Come on, Mike, you going to give it to me?"

I didn't respond with words. I walked behind her and thrusted my hard cock inside her waiting pussy. She gasped. I began thrusting in and out as hard as I could, watching her ass bounce off me every time. My heavy balls slapped against her clit as I ran my hands allover her back.

"I'm going to cum!" She said loudly. I continued pounding her pussy with my cock, watching it move in and out. Suddenly I felt her warm cum running down her legs and my balls. Her knees buckled and her hips swayed. My ego went crazy, and I flipped her onto her back.

I spread her eagle and crawled between her lips. I guided my cock into her throbbing pussy as she moaned and squirmed with every inch. I began wildly pumping in and out of her, watching my thick cock slide in and out. My balls clapped against her ass every thrust. She lifted her head to watch the penetration.

"Oh God, I'm cuming again!" She said, sweat glistening on her beautiful chest. Feeling her wetness dripping from her pussy was too much for me. I pulled out and shot a load of cum allover her stomach and chest. Her neck was coated with a shiny layer of warm cum.

I fell on the bed next to her, and watched her rub the white cum into her skin. She smiled, still panting, and I laid back trying to catch my breath. She reached down and rubbed my cum-covered cock and balls.

"I never had one as big as you, my ex was tiny. He could never make me cum, nor would he try."

"That's a shame, I don't think I have enjoyed making anyone cum that much in a long time." I smiled, unable to stop panting.

"You better get in your own room, my sister might wake up."