Scent on a Breeze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers

"I am glad you are who you are Sheena. My original opinion of you has changed substantially just from this incident. I know what you are capable of, and, with time, I see you being a responsible member of our pack. You may consider me harsh, or tyrannical, yet, that does not concern me. I would never let something like that defile you, and I sure as hell wouldn't let it kill you. You needed this experience. Now you know yourself a little bit better." He kneels beside her, his form changing to human.

"You've done yourself proud little warrior." He scoops her up into his arms and turns away from the scene. Burying her face into Convel's neck, Sheena is finally over come by her exhaustion and slips into a deep sleep.

Valerie watches Convel walk away with Sheena in his arms and smiles darkly. She had not intended to make Jason into a ghoul, yet she had enjoyed the show. The blood was everywhere. The smell was thick in the air and she relishes it. She dips her fingers into a pool of blood that was yet to dry and brings it to her mouth. Slowly her tongue extends and tastes the wolf blood. The wild blood feels amazing, even such a small amount travels through her entire body spreading warmth and lust. Her blooded finger dips beneath her pants and into her sopping slit. Spreading the blood around her pussy, she sighs, this was not nearly enough for her. She wanted her wolfish lover to come back to her. Surely she could be satisfied with one more fucking and be done with him, yet his resistance made her want him more. Her pussy throbs with longing, as the blood begins to seep into her. Sighing again, she turns in the opposite direction from Convel and begins her trip back to her den, and the slaves waiting to serve her insatiable lust.

Blare grunts as he shoots himself deep inside Kathy's pussy, her own orgasm forcing her to scream as her walls clench and her juice flows around his cock. This was his second filling of her, and he was still as solid as a rock. Her orgasms had become uncountable as they all started to blend together into one. Blare does not slow down, he keeps pounding into her sticky slit as his own cum mixes with hers and drips down onto the bed. She could barely support herself anymore, her head on the bed, her ass in the air, his monstrous cock pushing much further inside her than any other man had done. She felt completely used. Her pussy ached, her heart pounded, and her stomach and womb full. Blare did not seem to care that she had just gone limp and was now just a fuck toy. He was not done. She had swallowed his first load and almost choked, now her pussy felt full as well. Oh well, he slid his cock out of her oozing slit and pushed a finger into it, covering it in his cum, Kathy moans slightly, but doesn't have the will or the energy to resist him. He plunges his slick finger into her ass and she yelps. Pushing it in further he adds another finger and stretches her slightly, not wanting to loose her tightness, he removes his fingers then lines his cock up and pushes into her ass. Kathy's back arches and she lets out a scream, Blare just plunges his cock in to his balls and covers her mouth with his hands. Her muffled cries fall on deaf ears as he pulls her body up and whispers into her ear, "just relax, and it will feel good" he licks her from the ear down to her neck and starts to move his hips. Soon her body was limp again; her mind was blank as pain and pleasure consume her body, forcing her to obey her primal need for satisfaction and fulfillment. Blare thrusts harder and faster, feeling the tightness in his balls and his cock quiver as he begins to close in on his third ejaculation. Her ass squeezes his cock almost as if it were trying to force it deeper into her as his balls slap against her pussy every time he shoves himself in completely. He quickens his pace, wanting to be done with the bitch and soon brings himself to orgasm. His third is just like the other two, his cock swells and explodes into her ass, her eyes roll back as he pulls her hard onto his cock, sending an orgasm rippling through her body like a tidal wave. He lets her go and she drops to the bed like a used up toy. Both her holes trickle out cum as she tries hard just to steady her breathing. She rolls into the fetal position as her body shivers with exhaustion. Her eyes slowly close as the last thing she sees is Blare pulling on his pants.

He stands above her unconscious form, a look of boredom spread across his features. His romp with her barely took the edge off his lust and desire, yet anymore might kill the human. Fuck he needed to get a slut that just wanted his cock, maybe one of those mail order bitches that will just do as they are told. Nah, better to break them in. He shakes his head slightly as if to get rid of the idea by tossing it to the side then turns and strides to the door. She doesn't even move when he opens the door of her apartment and locking it behind him, disappears into the hall.

He considered himself a valuable member of the 'pack' that Convel barely held together, and when he heard the howl from deep in the woods he decided to send Sheena in his stead, after all, he had brought her into the pack, he had found her, it was only right that she was beneath him in status. Besides, he wanted to get his rocks off and it seemed that Sheena wasn't going to do it for him. Better to get her out of the way and on to more adventurous conquests. Whatever it was that Convel had needed, he was sure that he would be able to handle it.

Taking a step out into the street, Blare stretches out his arms and yawns loudly. Where was he going to go now? Another slut, home, or den? Oh the decisions to be made. He turns towards home and begins to dawdle along the dark street. His spine tingles as the hair on his neck stands and his blood rushes. He feels scrutinized by the cold, ruthless eyes of a murderer. His heart hammers with excitement and as he struggles to contain it, he stumbles into a dark side alley, practically inviting the opponent. It had been too long since someone had wanted him dead whilst walking the street. He had heard about the serial killer that was supposed to operate in this area and his mind began to race with what they might try to do. Silently his tongue flicks out and samples the air. Aside from the homeless man further down the alley, the urine, feces and vomit, nothing seems out of the ordinary. Taking a breath Blare steps into the shadow of a dumpster and presses his hands to the wall. Carefully shifting just barely enough, he digs his talons deep into the mortar and scales the wall in seconds. On the roof he tastes the air again and scans the darkness below, still nothing. The feeling has left him now and he sighs then turns towards home. Keeping his partial shift he bullets along the roof tops becoming a blur of shadow in the night.

Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers
12