Scent on a Breeze Ch. 03

Story Info
Introductions Made.
5.4k words
4.69
5.5k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers

Alice awoke and leapt out from under the thick fur blanket that had been placed on her. Her eyes dart around the room desperately trying to figure out what was happening. An ungraceful tumble has her sprawled on the floor with her legs in the air and her eyes glaring at the ceiling. With all the noise she made she was not surprised when the door burst open and two people leapt through. The first was a man, almost as tall as Convel but not the same build, he was lean and sharp looking. His chest being exposed allowed her clear view of his defined body behind black course hair. The second was a girl. Her long black almost blue hair curled at the tips that touched her ankles and her red lips did not seem to suit her young body. "Thank goodness you're not hurt." the voice is barely a whisper as the girl comes over to check on the overturned Alice. Her topaz eyes seemed to glow and spread warmth through Alice's body as she sits up and looks at the strangers in bewilderment.

"Of course how rude of me, introductions, I am Madeline and this is Trent." she gestures at the man without a shirt and he smiles and bows slightly. "You of course are Alice and Convel has had you brought here for your protection." her red lips seem to make her smile brighter as she explains things softly. "Forgive me as I cannot go further into detail as I think Convel would be best to talk to you but if you have any basic questions I will try to answer them as best I can" Alice barely notices that Madeline had taken her arm to assist her to stand as her mind tried desperately to figure things out. Trent had already decided that there was no danger and had silently left the room.

"Where am I and what is going on?" Alice tries to give an icy stare at Madeleine but can't muster the emotion required to do so. Madeleine seems so sweet and gentle that being anything but nice to her was far beyond Alice's bitch factor.

"Perfectly reasonable questions and my responses are; you are in the forest with me at the Dens shared accommodation. You were attacked and Convel rescued you." she smiles again somewhat pleased with herself as Alice grasps at her faint memory. She only remembers walking into the tent, after that, darkness.

"Ok so that makes it twice he saved me. What happened to the man I was with? Jason?" the question seems to throw Madeleine off guard. Her eyes flash a shade of red before switching to a deep emerald green.

"I'm not sure. Either Convel said nothing about it or Trent didn't relay the information. I'm sorry Alice." her eyes seemed to dive into Alice's and sooth her completely. Alice's surprise at the colour change melted into nothingness as her body relaxed completely. She knew that she should be freaking out. She knew that eyes don't just change colour on their own and it wasn't normal yet it seemed as natural as breathing to her having stared at Madeleine for the better part of half an hour now. She was something special and it was pleasant to be with her.

"How old are you Madeleine?" Alice couldn't help herself this girl felt older than she looked and, if her suspicion held, older than natural.

"Ask me again some other time Alice. I can hear the return of Convel." she pulled her dress out and curtsied slightly then turned on her heel and seemed to glide out the door. It remained open. Perhaps she was meant to follow? Alice stares at the open door bewildered. She did want to see Convel and hear what he had to say. She takes a step toward the door, her gown lightly sways around her ankle and that's when she notices that she was not wearing her own clothes and her neck had a pad on one side. Her arm looked as though a needle had been stuck in her. Her heart began to hammer as the strength left her legs. What the fuck was going on?

Convel approached the den casually. Sheena was tired after her fight, fortunately she was in no danger of death, and just needed to sleep. Orion almost ran to Convel having smelt the blood and seen that he was carrying someone. He had thought it to be Blare but the figure was too petite. He reached out his arms and Convel placed Sheena into his care and continued into the house. No one had noticed except maybe Convel, but since Sheena had been brought in, Orion had almost become a different person. He wanted her. He wanted to love her and protect her but being who he was he doubted very much so that it would be possible.

Her weak state causes a slight growl from his throat and a glare towards Convels back. He checks himself and gives himself a mental punch. She did not smell of sex and marks on her body that were healing slower than they should suggest that she had been fighting. He knew that Convel would never hurt his own pack for no reason and not only would Sheena be in a worse state had it been him, she would defiantly not have been carried back here in his arms. The whole thing was too much for Orion to figure out so instead he hurried inside to Sheena's room.

The all too familiar aroma filled his nose as Convel stepped into his den.

He never really knew who was going to be here, as the smell of every member is always in the air mixing with fresh and old.

Stepping inside he notes Trent lazing against the banister of the second story and sees Madeleine walking from the guest room. He takes a deep breath and revels in the delicious scent that Alice gives off.

He walks towards the stairs eager to be with her when Madeleine stops him.

"Weren't you taller when I left?" his gaze sweeps over her young form, his brows furrow slightly and he looks her dead in the eyes.

They had shifted again. This time they were a deep royal purple. She smiles and curtsies slightly

"You don't like the young looking me" she pushes her lips out in a mock pout, puts her hands to her cheeks and tilts her head to the side, she blinks a few times and tries to melt him with her puppy dog eyes.

"As gorgeous as you may be Madeleine, you know your charm only gets you so far. What is it you want?"

"How did I not pick up on Jason?" her voice is calm and level, which only confirms Convels' suspicion that she was not happy. That and the hint of red she was trying desperately to keep out of her eyes.

"He came to an unfortunate end that I will explain later. If you will be as kind as allow me some time to see Alice, I will talk to everyone at the meeting." He steps past Madeline and heads to the guest room.

"Tonight?" her voice, so small so delicate, yet still able to get to whomever she was speaking even in the loudest of rooms.

"Yes. Gather those that can make it, and we will talk tonight."

He steps through the door and inhales sharply. She sits on the floor hugging her knees close and doesn't look up. Her hair is messy, and her face is blotted with redness. Had she been crying?

"Alice" his voice is calm and soothing enough to have her look to him. Her arms wrap around his body and he holds her to him tightly as she squeezes as hard as she can.

"What's going on?" her voice is barely audible and it quivers slightly.

"You are with me and I am with you. I will tell you everything but I think it would be better if we do this downstairs. Please Alice no matter what comes next know that I love you. Now hold my hand and let's go. Everyone here wants to know you." he unwraps himself from her arms and stands holding his hand out for her. She places her hand in his and allows herself to be stood up. He brings her close and holds her to his chest and waits. She soon comes to the realisation that had he let go she would've crumpled back down into a heap on the floor. Forcing the strength into her legs she stands properly and he leads her out the door.

The Den was incredible. There were at least six other rooms on the second floor and an additional twelve on the first. Not to mention other stairways and even higher ceilings that led to the conclusion that place had more than three stories. Convel led the stunned Alice down the stairs and into the lounge room where some of the others had gathered.

The first person she noticed was Madeleine, she looked like a doll sitting in a chair that looked as though it was built for a giant. The next was Trent whom sat to the left of Madeleine with an unreadable expression plastered on his face, he had, Alice noted, put a shirt on for the occasion. The other people she saw she had not been introduced too yet, but they all seemed to stiffen as her gaze fell on them. Did she put them on edge? Or was it simply that she was with Convel? She did not really get much time to think as Convel sat her in a chair on the right of Madeleine. It was then that she took note again of just how big this room was. There was another twelve chairs in the room all of then seemed larger than they needed to be yet all were well used and incredibly sturdy looking. The cushions on the chair seemed to mould around her body and allow her to sink in and keep warm with ease. Alice relaxed into the chair and felt Madeleine's hand find her own and squeeze gently. Her eyes flicked to Madeleine's and saw her eyes had turned into a deep sea green blue.

"Madeleine, she needs to be able to express herself without your aid when we tell her" Convels voice was commanding as Madeleine immediately responds by turning her head away but not before Alice caught the shift in eye colour to an intense swirling grey.

Alice looks at Convel almost as if she had never seen him. He stands in the centre of the room and smiles at her. His presence practically blanketed the room and nobody spoke. Alice quickly realised, Convel was in charge.

"For those of you whom are yet to be informed, Alice was brought here today under my orders before having been told about us. Madeleine and Trent were in direct control of the situation whilst I attended to another matter with Sheena. It was due to this that Alice was brought here prematurely and why I am requesting your assistance in this matter." Convel's voice was heavy. The others in the room shift slightly in their chairs and some even stole a glance at Alice as if to confirm something. Alice felt her face flush slightly at the words and looks. It wasn't her fault yet she was hopelessly lost and felt as though the blame was on her.

"Another unfortunate requirement for Alice and I is that due to my position I cannot just keep her in the dark, or let her believe that we are a club or religion. So I stand here before you all and ask you for your understanding and your help." at his words the atmosphere changed almost instantly. Instead of feeling as though everyone was looking at her with distrust and contempt, it felt more like compassion and patience.

'Just what in the world is happening?' Alice wonders as she continues to listen.

"Trent, if you would stand by me." Convels eyes don't leave Alice's as Trent gets up and comes to the middle with him.

"Alice" his throat seemed to close up slightly as he ponders his next words.

"Convel" the crystal bell sound of Madeleine's voice breaks the awkward silence.

"Perhaps doing this so publicly is over the top and not necessary. I'm sure others here remember their partners doing this a little more subtly and then in front of the group." her voice denied condescension as she looks Convel in the eyes and tries to help him. Others in the room nod their agreement.

"As I have already stated Madeleine, my Position doesn't allow such luxury." his voice was devoid of emotion his intent not to belittle but to clarify.

However, Madeleine's interjection had deepened his resolve. His eyes gaze longingly into Alice's as he took a breath and began.

"The people you see before you are not as they appear. Each and every one of us, are both part of your world and another. We have all undertaken the Ritual and have, in turn, been taken into a world beyond humanity. We are the creatures in the supernatural stories. We are the fantasy that everything is based upon." his voice betrayed him, wavering slightly as his announcement continued.

"I tell you this as the leader of this group. I am werewolf. As is Trent and Sheena whom you have not met" at his words Trent had taken a step away from his side as it seemed that Convel only spoke to Alice.

As Alice heard his words she leaned forward in her chair to stare at the man in front of her 'he was kidding right? I mean Were's don't exist do they? And even if they did they are only supposed to be a few and far between, this seems an entire community.' her mind raced, she did not believe, no, could not believe that this man would blatantly lie to her so easily and in a room of people to boot, all of which seemed as deluded as him.

"Why would you tell me such ludicrous lies?" she demands as she stands. Her eyes burned with anger as she stares into the eyes of Convel.

"Is this supposed to be some ridiculous way of brushing off a one night stand? Well whatever just take me back to my boyfriend." she crosses her arms with a huff trying to maintain the anger inside without giving way to tears.

"Your boyfriend is destroyed and I would never lie to you" Convel shot the words as if insulted by the insinuation of him being anything bar honest

"You killed him?" her voice betrays fear and shock. 'This man saves her from a bear, fucks me like I've never been fucked, kills my boyfriend and abducts me? What the fuck am I gonna do?' Her blood runs cold and she had to force herself to remain standing.

"Kill is a word used to define taking life from the living. I did not kill him. He was destroyed after his death." He had to keep his voice steady. He could not get angry. He steps towards her and she shrinks away from him. "I swear this to you Alice. I will never hurt you. I will never lie to you." his voice caught as he tries to say his last sentence but she raises her hands to stop him

"You tell me you are a Werewolf and then that my boyfriend is 'destroyed' and expect me to just fall into your arms as if it was all fine? You are deluded. So is this entire cult to follow a mad man like you." her gaze swept around the room catching everyone staring at her calmly except Madeleine whom seemed to find the whole thing hilarious.

As her gaze came back to Convel, Trent had stepped forward and raised his arms. He looked deeply into her eyes and smiled warmly as he starts to shift for her.

He started with his bare arms, they deform immensely as his wolf was brought to the surface. Starting with the thickness of his bones, they seemed to protrude to a ridiculous degree then straighten again just much larger. She could see every vein and tendon as his bones forced them against the skin then his skin thickened and his tendons and veins appeared to be swallowed by tough leathery skin. As the skin settled, the hair exploded out and completely covered his arms which he dropped to his sides. They were now comically large for his body, easily touching the floor as he stood looking at her, the smile never having left his face as the rest of his body changed drastically.

His legs grew from beneath the pants he was wearing as they became visible. He had not been wearing shoes and Alice stares in astonishment at the enormous paw like feet tipped with claws that seemed to gleam with sharpness. Raising his hands again, Trent removed his shirt and allowed his transformation to continue.

His rib cage seemed to balloon beneath his skin and the gaps became clearly visible then just as quickly vanished as his skin caught up then the hair seemed to spread from a simple snail trail to completely cover his body and up his neck.

His smiled twisted but not due to malice, simply his jaws twisted and elongated. His canines protruded from beneath his lips and his eyes grew. His hair faded into the hair that covered his entire body as his ears became larger and pointed.

He stood in front of her in his were form and allowed her to see him in all his glory. He turns in a circle and Alice noted the bulge in his pants near his ass, a tail.

As he finished his circle he steps towards the stunned girl and put his hand out to her. Without thinking Alice touched it with her own, then, as if a spell was broken, she let out a gasp and began to run her hands all over his arms than stepping forward to touch his chest and even placing a finger on his protruding canines.

"Fuck" the word was barely a whisper as she collapses. Convel caught her and placed her back into the chair. She had fallen unconscious again.

Orion had entered Sheena's room quietly and had made his way to her bed while she still slept in his arms. Her body had cooled down as her regeneration was no longer required and he thought he felt her shiver in his arms.

As he attempted to slide her into the bed her hand instinctively grab his arm and try to pull herself back to him. He wraps his arms around her again and lay on the bed with her on top of him curled in for comfort and warmth. He pulled the thick fur blanket up and over them both and held her tightly against him.

Words fill his head, words he was desperate for her to hear yet never able to utter for her.

He feels her shift against him and presses her firm breasts into his chest, her head burrows into his neck and her fingers slide over his skin. She feels so good against him, his body responds to her unconscious attentions. He smells her essence, and to him it is amazing, like nothing else in this world exists except her and him. He quickly finds his mind had wondering down the path of fantasy. He smiles to himself contentedly as in his head he kisses her gently and feels her naked body pressed against his. He feels her tongue against his as they kiss passionately and he finds his arms wrapped around her, one hand burrowed into her hair so as not to let her lips escape, His other tracing down her body, feeling every millimetre of skin between her shoulders and her ass. As it comes to rest there he grips in gently and drags her body up his feeling her hard nipples press into his skin. Her eyes flutter open as she feels his hardness against her and a look of lust and love enters her eyes as she raises her body and positions herself over him.

He sighs, and opens his eyes again and looks down at the sleeping form of Sheena against him. He takes a deep breath and smells something new, she is secreting her arousal fluids and he shifts under her. To his horror he realises that his erection is pressing against her wetness through the fabrics of his pants and hers, yet as he tries to reposition himself, Sheena seems to press harder against him. He feels his own pants getting wet from her as the tip of his cock starts to secrete per-cum. He has never been with anyone before and she defiantly felt amazing against him.

He shuts his eyes again trying to control himself yet his mind floods with the thought of her. Her naked body poised above his, her moist lips pressing onto his hardened shaft, her moan of sweet agony as she impaled herself on him and his whimper of delight. Her tight tunnel caressing every inch of his engorged pole as she sinks further down him than back up. He notes the blood between them and realises that in his mind she is a virgin. He runs his hands up her sides and onto her soft mounds, teasing her nipples between his fingers as she places her palms flat on his chest and begins to increase her tempo.

Soon her body starts to shudder as she lifts herself almost off then slams back down to the hilt. Her fingers dig into his flesh and her nails draw blood as she nears her climax. As he drops his hands to her hips, she drops her face to his and kisses him feverishly, trying desperately to hurry to her orgasm. He wraps his arms around her back and pounds himself into her with as much force as he dared until she screamed against his lips. Her body convulsed and he feels her tighten and clench hungrily around the flesh buried inside her.

Karkadann
Karkadann
10 Followers
12