Scent-sational Sex

Story Info
When sex involves all senses.
3.3k words
4.54
37.8k
52

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up Saturday morning as my wife was coming out of our bathroom, dressed in her workout clothes. She has a routine most mornings, where she wakes up and does her bathroom "doodies" and then works out, before taking her shower to get ready for the day. I got out of bed and it took me about 45 minutes to get cleaned up and finish packing my bag for my weekend golf trip. I headed down stairs, and she had just finished her work out, and was standing by the fridge with a bottle of water.

She was glistening with sweat, and I guessed that she had used the elliptical machine since her clothes were clinging to her sexy little body. Like always when I see her all sweaty, I felt a stirring in my groin. I walked to her and kissed her neck, and asked her if she would give me a going away present.

She enjoyed my kissing for a few seconds, before ducking under me and heading to the doorway, saying that I needed to hit the road and she needed to hit the shower.

"I could spare a few minutes, and you know I love it when you are not squeaky clean," I said.

She rolled her eyes and stated, "Not being squeaky clean is one thing, being gross is a whole different matter. Trust me, you don't want to be anywhere near me. Enjoy your trip, and I'll be waiting for you, squeaky clean, when you get home tomorrow night."

I sighed with exaggeration, not surprised by her answer, but wanting her to know that I felt a lot different than she did. I said, "You are always sexy to me, and I've told you many times that it turns me on when you are dirty."

Now it was her turn to be frustrated, and her voice rose a little when she said, "Do I have to spell it out for you? I used the bathroom before I worked out this morning, like I always do. You know that, so why do you have to make me feel guilty for not wanting to gross you out?"

I didn't really mean to start an argument, but this was an issue with us. We had been married for 20 years, but she was still very self-conscious when it comes to hygiene. Even though I have told her that I love it when she is unclean, she simply does not believe me.

I grabbed my bag and looked her in the eye as I said, "When are you going to believe me that I love everything about you, and that means the way you smell and taste at all times. We have shared almost everything in our relationship, with the exception of when you think you are too dirty. I just wish you would trust me enough after all this time, to believe me when I say that I want every part of you at any time."

With that, I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. I kissed her on the cheek as I passed her, and whispered in her ear, "I love my wife, and every part of her. And that doesn't change because of what she's been doing, or what state her body is in. Have I ever been dishonest when it comes to that sort of thing?"

She bit her lower lip, and had a guilty look on her face as I headed out the door. I told her I would call her that night when I got back to the hotel after dinner, and I was gone. I didn't mean to make her feel bad for not wanting to have a quickie, as I didn't expect her to agree, but maybe it would loosen her up in the future.

I struggled in my golf game that afternoon as my mind was on my wife, feeling guilty for making her feel bad. She was always so open sexually, and was always willing to explore any fantasy I'd ever expressed, so it was not really a big deal that she was not comfortable being intimate when she felt nasty. My plan was to apologize to her when I called after dinner, and to convince her that I understood and I would not push her anymore.

Since my team had lost, we had to buy drinks, so I couldn't cut out early to get back to the hotel and call her to apologize. We had an early tee time on Sunday, so it wasn't too late when we left the restaurant to head back to the hotel. But as we were making the 20 minute drive, I received a text from my wife saying that she was beat and she was going to bed.

I responded that I would be in the room in less than 10 minutes, and that I really wanted to talk to her before going to bed. She replied that she was already falling asleep and that we could talk when I got home. I didn't sleep great that night.

Obviously, I was glad to be pulling in the driveway Sunday night around 7:00. I was a tired from playing 36 holes in the sweltering July heat, and was glad I had decided to grab a shower in the clubhouse at the course before making the 2 hour drive home. As I grabbed my bag and clubs from the back of the truck, I wondered if she was still mad at the way I had left the day before.

As I entered the house, it was dark and I heard music coming from the living room. I set my bag in the kitchen as I made my way to the living room. She was sitting on the couch with a glass of wine, and I could tell by the color in her cheeks that it was not her first glass. Knowing that look, my guess was that she had drank several glasses and would normally be feeling frisky, with her inhibitions loosened up. Too bad I fucked up before I left.

As I moved around the couch, I was preparing to get on my knees in front of her and apologize for being such an ass. But before I could get to her, she rose to her feet and stepped to me. She looked great, in a sundress and her hair in a ponytail. She put her finger to my lips before I could say anything, and put her other hand on my shoulder and turned my back to the couch and pushed me to sit.

I sat down and looked up at her, and wondered how I could have been so petty, she was so beautiful. I didn't care if there are times when she doesn't feel sexy, and I wanted her to know I loved our sex life. She sat on the ottoman, put her hands in her lap, and looked down at her lap before looking up to meet my eyes.

She took a deep steadying breath before saying, "Don't say anything, just let me talk. You're right, I haven't been a good wife."

I immediately started to protest, "Baby, I never said..." but she cut me off.

"Well I'm saying it," she said. "I haven't been a good wife because I haven't trusted you enough to believe you when you said that you think I'm sexy when I'm not clean. And I haven't been a good wife because there have been so many times that I would have loved to make love to you when you asked, but I was hung up on the fact that I hadn't just had a shower. Hell, there have been so many times when I would have instigated sex if I had taken a shower recently."

"That's not being a good wife, and I'm sorry," she said.

I tried to get up off the couch as I said, "Honey, you are a great wife, and I am a fool," but she pushed me back down again.

"Let me finish before I lose the courage," she said, and then she stood up. She took a blanket off the chair, and spread it out on the floor. "What you said really made me think, and I am ready to find out if you really mean what you always say."

I must have looked confused, because she continued, "So after you left, I made a decision. We are going to make love right now, and if you tell me that you like me the way I am, I will never question you again. And I will never deny you sex again because I don't feel clean. But, if at any time, you decide that you like me better when I'm fresh, you just say the word and I will go take a shower and then we will make love all night."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me from the couch. I stood, and she started pulling my shirt over my head. Once my shirt was off, she undid my belt and slid my pants and boxers to the floor in one motion. As she turned around and walked onto the blanket that she had spread out, I slipped my socks off so that I was completely naked.

I wondered what she meant by "finding out if I meant what I always say" but she answered my unasked question. With a slight tilt of her head, she whispered just barely loud enough for me to hear, "I haven't showered since you left. I spent the day yesterday working around the house, and let me tell you, it was hot. Today I did my normal morning routine," and she raised her eyebrow, "and then spent the rest of the day running errands. I had the top down all day, and it felt like it was 120 degrees on those leather seats."

My mind was running wild, knowing that my wife had not had a shower in over 36 hours, and I was about to experience every sweaty inch of her body. I was already starting to get hard, thinking about getting to smell and taste her pussy and ass when she wasn't just out of the shower. I thought about all the times that I had snuck into her bathroom and sniffed her panties when she had taken them off after a long day of work.

And even though I loved the scent of her pussy in her panties, I always found myself focusing on the area of her panties that were pressed against her asshole. They were never visually dirty, but the aroma of her ass was there, and now I was on the verge of getting more of it than I could ever have imagined.

She was on her knees on the blanket, and she pointed to the spot in front of her, so I laid down with my head by her knees. She started to rub my face as she looked down at me, and she softly said, "If you truly enjoy me like this, you can ask me anytime and anywhere to let you smell or taste me, and I will not say no. Does that sound good."

I shook my head yes, but she continued, "There's one more part of the deal. If I ever want you to smell or taste me, you have to do it for me, anytime and anywhere. That's fair, isn't it?"

"Of course, I love it," I replied.

She rose onto her knees, but before she moved on top of me, she said, "don't move your hands or use your tongue until I say so, just enjoy me with your nose."

With that, she lifted the front on her sundress, and put it over my head. She then scooted forward on her knees until she was kneeling over my forehead. With her dress over my head, I couldn't see her face, but I saw that she wasn't wearing panties. I could also already smell her. Her smell was strong and acted like smelling salts, jolting me into total focus.

She moved forward a few more inches, until her musky pussy was right over my nose. I inhaled deeply, savoring the sweaty smell of her unwashed pussy. Her lips were brushing my nose, and I noticed that they were swollen and wet, obviously from her arousal. She rocked her hips slightly, back and forth, so that her lips caressed my nose and I reveled in her scent.

Suddenly she purred, "Oh baby, you really do like me like this, I just watched your cock get harder. Are you ready to use your tongue? Still keep your hands at your sides while you push your tongue into my pussy and taste me."

With that, she slid forward and put her open pussy over my waiting mouth. With her pussy over my mouth, my nose was resting against her ass cheeks, and I got a whiff of her dark hole. It was so fucking sexy.

"OMG! Your cock just swelled even more. Your loving this, aren't you, you dirty boy?" she gasped and I finally plunged my tongue into her burning love nest. She tasted tart, but it was so erotic that I pushed my tongue in deeper and she moaned.

"I am so stupid for denying you this when you obviously really do love it. I could have had so many more orgasms if I had just trusted you. Oh yeah baby, keep fucking me with your tongue while I grab your big cock," she purred and she leaned forward.

As she bent over to grab my throbbing dick, her cheeks spread, and her sticky asshole pushed against my nose. The aroma slapped me in the face, and I instinctively jerked my head. Not wanting her to think I didn't like it, I snaked my tongue still deeper into her velvety folds, while at the same time pressing my nose against her rubbery anal ring.

With my tongue wiggling around in her slippery pussy, and my nose putting pressure against her schute, she groaned and wrapped her little hands around my raging hard on. I was on sensory overload, sure that I was dreaming. With the tangy taste of her pussy on my tongue and the sharp smell of her ass engulfing me, it only took 3 or 4 strokes with her soft cool hands up and down my shaft, and my cock erupted.

The first shot surprised her, and she let out a little scream as the first blast hit her in the chin and neck. The second and third shots were almost as strong, and landed on the neckline of her dress. I grunted into her gripping pussy, when suddenly she started cumming as well. She put her hands on my chest and pushed herself up as her orgasm ripped through her and she filled my hungry mouth with her tangy nectar.

She later told me that the thought of her smelly pussy and ass making me cum so fast pushed her over the edge, and gave her one of the best orgasms she's ever had.

Normally, we would have been done after I came, but I was still hard enough to cut diamonds, and she was still on fire so I knew that we were just beginning.

She peeled the damp sundress over her head and lifted one knee off the ground so she could look back at my face. I could see the lust in her eyes as she purred, "Are you ready to taste my ass lover?"

I didn't answer, but instead reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her pelvis back down to my face. I had my arms wrapped around her thighs, grabbed her cheeks, and pulled them apart so I could get my tongue into her dirty ass. The aroma was still almost overpowering, but my mind had been hotwired by her intoxicating scent, so I flicked my tongue across her tight rosebud.

The taste was acrid, but totally erotic, and I was already addicted. After a couple of flicks, I flattened my tongue and made broad strokes across her puckered ring. She moaned loudly, and pushed her ass hard against my mouth. I licked her dirty hole for another minute, when she suddenly pulled away and I was heartbroken. Had she suddenly come to her senses, and realize what we were doing? I needn't have worried.

She rolled off my face, and then laid down on the blanket beside me as she hissed, "Try it like this, my knees are getting sore."

She put her hands behind her knees and pulled them to her chest, opening her ass for my invading tongue. I quickly rolled onto my stomach and inched my way into position, running my tongue between her cheeks and onto her pink knot. She grabbed the back of my head with one hand and pulled my face into her sweaty chasm, while furiously rubbing her swollen clit with her other hand.

This time, I knew her orgasm was coming as she frantically rubbed her nub while I fucked her ass with my tongue. She started to whimper as her orgasm neared, and I continued plunging my tongue in and out of her sticky, smelly butthole. Her orgasm took hold, and her legs straightened and shook as her pussy contracted violently. Her cum shot out of her like a small hose and hit me right between the eyes, as my tongue was still buried in her tight back door. She squirted 3 times, and then cum continued to pour out as she screeched with each squirt.

With her cum dripping down my forehead and into my eyes, I wrenched my tongue from her grimey hole and got up onto my knees. I lined the engorged head of my cock with her gaping pussy, and pushed into her with one stroke. Her pussy gripped my dick like a vise, and she screamed out that she was cumming again.

I started thrusting in and out and she continued cumming in one long continuous orgasm. I pride myself on my stamina, but this was not gonna be one of our marathon fuck sessions. After only a half of dozen strokes, I felt that electricity building in my nuts, and I was soon burying myself deep inside her and filling her with 6 or 7 shots of molten cum. When she felt my cum searing into her scorching pussy, she started cumming for the final time of the night.

I'm not sure if I passed out, or was just in post orgasmic bliss, but it was several minutes before I got my senses back. I was laying on top of her, with my head on her breasts and she was stroking my hair. I lifted my chin and looked at her, and she had a faint smile on her face.

"Ok mister, I guess you have been telling the truth," she said. "I've never cum like that in my life. I may never shower again. I hope you know that I plan on taking full advantage of our new agreement. I may ask you to smell my pussy when I get home from work every day, or I may have you smell my ass after I work out every day, or I may ask to sit on your face after working in the yard on a hot summer day. And you better be ready to deliver like you just did."

I pushed my face into her armpit and smelled two days worth of sweat as I growled, "I'm up for all of it." I ran my tongue through her sweaty pit, and reveled in the salty, tanginess.

She laughed and said, "Can we go take a shower now? You stink!"