Scent-sational Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sure I looked at her like a monkey doing a math problem, because she laughed and said, "Lay down on the floor, right now. I have something you need to smell...and taste."

I was still puzzled, but did as she asked and laid down on the floor beside the bed. She hiked up her skirt, slipped her hands inside her panty hose, and started shimming them down her legs. She sighed in relief as she threw the hose on the bed, and then pulled down her thong and stepped out of it. She held it over one finger and it hung limply, obviously soaked through with sweat and other juices.

She leaned over and placed the saturated garment in my hand, and I could tell how wet it was by the weight of it. She stepped over to me, and placed one foot on each side of my head. Her skirt was still bunched up around her waist, and I looked up into her swollen puffy pussy. I could already smell her.

My eyes traveled up to her face, and I made eye contact with her. Her eyes were smoldering more than the rest of her, and it started to dawn on me that she was not just hot but very aroused. She looked down at me and said through gritted teeth, "I want you to smell, lick, and suck my cunt until I flood your mouth with our mixed cum."

My cock started straining in my pants as she squatted down and lowered her creamy pussy to my mouth. As she neared my face, the musky scent of her sex slapped me across the face. I flashed back to earlier when I covered her pussy with her thong right after shooting a massive load inside her. Her lips were red and swollen and she stopped when they were just touching my lips.

She rocked her hips back and forth, rubbing those lips all over my face. The aroma that assaulted me was overpowering, and I stuck my tongue out to taste the potent brew. She was still squatting, and on one of the passes over my face, she slid further up until her asshole brushed across my lips and collided with my nose. It was the sexiest thing I have ever smelled in my life!

She stopped upon contact, and then settled down so that my nose pressed into her sweaty schute. I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out or cum in my pants. After wiggling her hips to wedge my nose deeper, she slid back until her molten pussy settled over my mouth, and she sat down hard.

"Now that I've smeared my scent all over your face, I want you to make me cum with that talented mouth of yours. And when you're done, I'm gonna scoot back up to let you lick the sweat out of my asshole while I recover, and then you're going to make me cum again. Are you ready big boy?"

No answer was necessary, she could see my assent in my eyes. While I plunged my tongue into her scorching cunt, she reached up with one hand and unclasped her bra in the front and ran her hand across her sweating breasts and started pulling her nipple. I had never seen her so worked up.

I fucked her with my tongue, trying to scoop out all of the thick cream that had developed over the last 3 sweaty hours. The taste was the most exotic thing I had ever tasted, and I explored the deepest parts of her pussy with my tongue. She started whimpering, so I formed a seal over her entire pussy with my mouth and started sucking.

"Oh my God! That feels so fucking good! Suck all that creamy cum out of my stinky cunt! I am gonna cum so hard, I may push out some of your cum from last weekend!" she squealed as she continued her assault on her own nipples.

She was grinding on my face, twisting her nipples, and swearing like a sailor, when suddenly she stopped. She went completely rigid, arched her back, let out a sound like a wounded animal, and started cumming violently. The first contraction of her pussy seemed like it was going to turn her inside out. Then her pussy felt like it was going to suck my face inside, and then it contracted again.

This time, she squirted what felt like a full cup of cum across my face. Some of it got in my eyes, and made them burn. I had to close my eyes to keep the second squirt from blinding me. She squirted three times, before her orgasm started to ebb. I sucked and swallowed as much of the delicious nectar as I could.

She was gasping and panting, and moaning with every squirt. She finally quit contracting, and I wasn't sure if she was going to fall over from the exertion. But she didn't. She kept her word, and moved up and planted her asshole on my mouth.

"Now lick and suck my butthole while I recover, but get ready because I'm gonna cum again," she gasped.

And lick and suck is what I did. Her asshole was hot and loose, and in her squatting position, I was able to quickly work my tongue into it with very little effort. I tasted her sweaty asshole as she ground it hard against my mouth.

I sucked on her asshole for a minute, and she hissed, "Oh yeah baby, suck my ass, that feels so fucking good!"

Too quickly, she had recovered, and dragged her pussy back down to my mouth. When she pushed down against my face, there was a squishing sound as her sopping cunny formed a suction on my mouth. She was still hunching over, fucking my face like she was riding a hard cock. Despite all the grinding, I was able to find her clit and latched onto it with my lips.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, and started nibbling on it with gentle but insistent love nips. The second orgasm happened much more quickly than the first, but with no less force. She screeched like a banshee and then actually raised her ass off of my chin and expelled her cum into my face like a hose. One, two, three, four large squirts blasted into my face and she was screaming with each squirt.

If I thought this orgasm was going to quell her hunger, I was badly mistaken. The fourth squirt was still running down the sides of my face and into my ears, when she rose up and duck walked backwards until she was over my lap. She reached down and frantically undid my pants, thrust her hand into my boxers, pulled out my engorged cock, and sat down hard on it.

I felt liquid splash out across my hips as her ass slammed down on my groin. Her pussy was on fire, and each time she raised herself off my lap, her pussy pulled my cock with it, not wanting to let go. She was bouncing up and down with such force, that each time she landed on me, I could feel my balls flop up and slap her asshole.

She bounced up and down a couple more times before sitting down hard and thrusting her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against the base of my dick. I felt my orgasm starting in the center of my being, rumbling through my body toward my swollen cock. She stopped grinding, started a high pitched keening sound, and came for a third time that night.

Her pussy started contracting again, and that put me over the edge. The head of my cock swelled to twice its usual size, and I started exploding deep inside her. Each time I ejaculated, her pussy would respond with a squirt of its own. I shot, she squirted, I shot, she squirted, I shot, she squirted, at least 4 times. There was so much cum, that it was being forced out of her pussy around my cock.

She finally slumped forward and put her head on my chest. There was a puddle between us, and every time she moved there were slurping and squishing sounds. There had to be quarts of fluid between us, and it was sexy. We must have fallen asleep for a little while, and when we awoke, we were almost stuck together. It was the wettest, sexiest, smelliest, hottest sex we have had to date.

12