Schemes of the Unknown Unknown Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, the penis between the colonel's thighs continued to fascinate Nadezhda as it slowly and steadily stiffened and eventually took on heroic proportions. It was as thick as the captain's grip and nearly half as long as her forearm. As she soon discovered when intercourse gradually shifted from the verbal kind, her penis was also warm and pulsating. She discovered how truly arousing was the rich aroma that assailed her nostrils as she ran her tongue and teeth along its length to the disgust of the other women in the sauna.

Nadezhda had seen penises before but she'd never once touched let alone tasted one; and certainly not one so erect or one belonging to the body of such a totally desirable woman whose whole body tingled with exotic erotic passion.

The sauna was too hot for the two women to continue their lovemaking in comfort, but Vashti led Nadezhda through the door to another room where there was a mattress and a welcome chill in the air. And it was there that the captain was fucked by a penis for the first time in her life. Contrary to her fears and expectations, it was an experience she very much enjoyed. Its flexibility and vitality were much more delightful than the dildos she'd so often thrust into her vagina. Her body shivered and trembled with repeated orgasms as the colonel fucked her with a persistence that surprised Nadezhda given that it was an organ whose fullness was determined by nothing more than blood pumping through its veins.

Finally the penis did what penises were meant to do: and that was to ejaculate. Nadezhda was curious to see what it would look like so as the first spasms of warm liquid leaked inside her, she swivelled her waist round and eased the organ out of the grasp of her vulva and held it in her hand. It was a very strange sight. The semen spurted out and onto her breasts with each successive spasm. It almost burnt against Nadezhda's white skin, while the viscous fluid trailed down her wrist and splattered on the sauna walls and floor.

Then the penis magically regained its girth and potency after having lost barely a third of its size in the release of its seed. It must have known that even now, despite its best efforts, Nadezhda's crotch was aching for more and it happily re-entered the moist passage that was eagerly awaiting its return.

"I hope we'll be able to repeat this on the Intrepid," said Nadezhda to the colonel as they lay legs entangled on the captain's bed many hours later.

"Only the most pressing duty will keep me away from you, my sweetheart," said the colonel whose penis even now was on the edge of reawakening to a full erection.

"It is only right that there should be some pleasure in the observance of duty," remarked the captain whose love life had suddenly and unexpectedly become much more fulfilling.

12