Scheming Switzer!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I kissed her back, hard and deep, and she humped my cock and her husband's face and had a huge orgasm. I'm pretty sure I'd never heard of a g-spot back then, but it was clear to me that this position made some women come so hard they actually seemed to pee! I later learned about squirting orgasms - but whatever - I was determined not to come just because I didn't want this to end, if felt so fucking good. She broke our kiss as she was coming down from her orgasm and said frantically "I have to see what he's doing down there!" and sat up again, my cock still hard in her. "Me, too!" I said and she pulled the scarf up to my forehead then with her hands on her husband's head, whispering to him, urging him on in German and Italian I think she came again. At this point, who knew?

Then she was suddenly pulling off of me, and I moaned with regret until I realized she was scooting her ass back to me and had her mouth on the head of my cock. I heard him moan something I didn't understand, but I bet it translated as "oh my fucking god, that's so fucking hot, watching you suck cock, baby ...do it ... suck him ..." as his wife fellated me with her characteristic gusto, and wiggled her sweet, wet little cunt down onto my face.

Then he was at it again, pressing his mouth onto my balls and the base of my cock and when she came up off of my cock, she gripped the base and said something to him and I felt his mouth open and take me in. She milked the shaft of my cock and bent down further - which lifted her cunt out of range of my tongue, but the sensation of him sucking me and her licking and sucking my balls - it was just way too much. I could picture them down there, even if I still couldn't see them except for dim glimpses from between her thighs, the mental image with the sensations and sounds was killer hot for me.

So I just gazed at her pussy, fingered her, squeezed her ass, slapped it, stroked it and pushed a couple fingers into her cunt until she cried out to her husband - probably saying that she was coming again - and they were kissing as she came this time, my cock and balls in their hands and their faces pressed to my crotch. Still coming, she pumped her wet hand on me and said in breathless, but perfectly clear English "come for me, baby ... come for us ...I want him to taste your come ..." and that was that. Although I'd come I don't know how many times those two days and nights, I felt like I was gushing a huge flow of semen and she squealed with delight as he muttered some sort of Italian obscenity as I erupted and they pressed their mouths to me, each of them taking me in to suck, sharing my sperm, licking it up. I still couldn't see them, but it was easy to tell what was happening, or to at least imagine it.

In the midst of that, I heard what I was pretty sure was him coming, as she kissed him with my sperm in and on their mouths and he was bucking on the bed, groaning, and she growled her love to him as he came.

I lay back as all of us caught our breath in a sweaty, cummy heap. She whispered to him in Italian again and they got up. I heard his zipper and after he ducked into the bathroom for a moment, they went over by the bedroom door and were whispering and kissing passionately. That was when I realized he hadn't even gotten naked. He must have opened his zipper downstairs, not to be heard, and slipped in on his stockinged feet. Whatever his strategy, it worked. I didn't know he was there until I felt his breath on my scrotum!

She came back to the bed, curled up against me and said sort of meekly "are you ok?" I just laughed a little and said "NOW you ask!"

"I know, I know, it was bad of me not to ask you, but what would you have said?"

"I'd have said 'hell no! I won't go!" She laughed at that bit of Viet Nam era Americana and partly it was because we'd argued about the war - she was against it and so was I, but if I was drafted I was going to go and she didn't get that at all.

Anyway. We laughed a little together and she asked "did you like it?"

"I did."

"So! The big, manly guy likes having yourself sucked by a man?"

"Nope. I like 'having myself sucked' by you. The fact that there was another mouth on me was great and the fact that it was your husband and the fact that it turned you on so much - all that was as wild as can be, but no - I don't think you'll find me - I dunno - going down to the bus station and get my dick sucked by a guy, no. Probably wouldn't work anyway - probably wouldn't get hard."

She just said "I see. Men are funny. I think I'd like very much to have a woman to go down on me and to go down on her as well. I'd like that. I would ... "she gave a throaty little laugh as her sentence faded.

"I guess I should be going, right?"

"No. Stay," she said.

"Look I don't want an awkward, sitting around the kitchen table thing, you know?"

"You'd be uncomfortable?"

"I would." She thought about that a little.

"Well, he said you would feel that way after, and that he might, too, so you don't have to worry. He's on his way back to the airport. He'll be in Chicago two more days."

And he was. Two more glorious days.

12