Schism Pt. 03 (conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want me to clean him down first?" Malcolm asked Roger.

"No, I quite like a little creampie."

Oh Christ, this was not happening. A man was about to clean another man's cum out of my arsehole, while I was forced to tongue another man's anus.

I started to hyperventilate, and Malcolm put a hand on my head.

"Dane, look at me."

I looked up at him, and he stroked his hand through my hair.

"You're doing so well. You're worth the money so far. Keep it up, and I may even have a little something extra for you at the end of the night."

I swallowed hard, with a mouth so dry, it hurt my throat.

"Can I please have something to drink?"

Kasim stripped off his trousers. He pulled down his briefs, and dropped both onto an armchair along with his suit jacket and shirt. He came over to the couch naked, his erect cock held in his hand.

Kasim grinned. "May I?"

Malcolm kept his eyes on my face, but mine slid to Kasim. I didn't think he was going to get me a glass of water.

"On second thoughts, I'm fine."

Kasim laughed. "I'm very well hydrated, boy."

Malcolm chuckled at my look of horror.

"Don't worry, Edan negotiated this one on your behalf. I'll get you some water."

Kasim smiled down at me hungrily, while Malcolm fetched a glass of water from the bench, and handed it to Kasim.

Kasim put a hand under my chin and tilted my head back. "One day." He poured the water into my mouth, and I had to swallow hard to drink it down without spilling it. Some of it ran down my chin and dripped onto the couch, and I could see that in Kasim's mind's eye, it wasn't water dripping off my face.

"Thank you," I gasped, glad to have been given water; glad it was over.

Kasim handed the glass back to Malcolm, and I let out an undignified squeal as a tongue swiped up the back of my balls, licking a wet line up to my leaking arsehole.

My eyes widened as Roger started to go to town, digging his tongue into my hole, eating out all of Malcolm and Noel's cum.

"And now, it's your turn," said Kasim, his accent putting a little roll on the 'r'.

He turned his back to me, and parted his cheeks.

I caught a good whiff of his musk, mixed with the scent of soap and whatever cologne he was wearing. He smelled clean; hell, at least there was no cum stuffed up there, and so as he backed up to me, I buried my face between his cheeks and started to lick his arsehole.

"Hold his head, would you please Malcolm?" he said after a moment, and Malcolm put a hand on the back of my head and jammed it against his arse.

With my face planted between his cheeks, I knew the only way to get this to end, was to make him happy.

But inside me, Edan was wiggling like a tadpole, hungry to come up and taste this man's arse.

Could I get away with letting him take over, or would Malcolm notice?

'I'll act disgusted,' Edan promised. 'Please Dane, let me, please?'

Jesus Christ, this guy was part of me, and he was horny to lick out another man's arse. Fuck it. I let him take over my body.

The second I did, the sensation against my own hole intensified.

"Oh fuck," Edan breathed against Kasim's hole, and his tongue started dancing against the man's hole.

I could feel Malcolm's suspicious eyes on me, but Edan kept his promise.

"Let me up, arrrghghhh," he said, pushing his tongue deeper into Kasim's cleaned-out hole, licking around the inside, making him slippery.

Malcolm pushed his head deeper, and growled, "No whining."

I sat back on my heels inside my head, while Edan moaned at the tongue pleasuring his arse, and savoured the arsehole under his tongue.

Finally, I could feel Kasim stroking himself.

"Use a finger, boy," he said.

Gladly, Edan slathered a finger with spit, and pushed it inside the man, licking around the outer ring as he did.

"Yes, yes, keep doing that... yes!"

His body bent over as he started to cum, and he spun around and grabbed my head, feeding his cock into my surprised mouth.

His cum spurted across my tongue in hot ropes, and Edan swallowed it all, shuddering with pleasure as he did.

His cock... my cock, was rock hard again.

And then, behind me, I felt Roger line himself up, and start to push into my cum and spit-lubricated hole.

"Oooh, that's tight. That's good."

He started to push himself in and out, while Noel came back to my head to have his cock sucked again.

This time, he clearly wasn't going to come, just enjoying the sensation of having my mouth on his dick while Roger gave me a long, lazy fuck, that ended up with him pounding into me before he unleashed his load.

He was replaced by Kasim, while Malcolm used my mouth again.

I lost track of their use of my mouth and arse, how many loads I took in my throat, up my arse, and on my face, but at some point, I heard an alarm go off.

"That's us," said Malcolm, who had his cock stuffed in my arse. "Session's over."

He sped up his thrusts and jerked a last load into me, before pulling out. He got off the couch and stepped up to my face, and I cleaned him off in a daze. At this point, all I could taste was cum.

Edan had no problem with it. I had no problem with it. I wasn't even sure I was glad it was over. I wasn't even sure I existed anymore.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in. We've just finished up," said Malcolm.

The other started to get dressed, as the door opened.

As cum slid from my abused arsehole, and dried on my face, I looked up to see my old best friend, Marty. And he looked good. His pecs filled out his shirt, and his short brown hair was styled.

I sat back on my heels on the couch and watched in shock as he shook hands with Malcolm.

"How did it go?"

"I think we're nearly there," said Malcolm. He glanced around at me. "Edan?"

Edan got off the couch and strutted up to Marty.

"Don't worry, Dane's going to bother us anymore." He tongue kissed Marty.

What. The. Fuck.

"I'd say integration's at nearly eighty percent," said Malcolm. "But just to be sure, we'd like to observe you together."

Edan finished his kiss, and Marty gave a nervous chuckle.

"Dane's not going to like that."

No, Dane was not going to like that. What the fuck was going on? I hadn't seen Marty in years. Also, Marty was straight. He'd let me blow him... well, he'd let Edan blow him as a favour. He'd said so.

"Dane, why don't you come out and talk to us," said Malcolm.

Edan released my body back to me, and I pulled away from Marty.

"What the fuck? What the fuck?" I couldn't think or say anything else. "You and Edan have been fucking? How long for?"

Marty held up his hands. "Easy, Dane. No, we haven't been fucking. Edan didn't want to do that until you were on board."

"So he sold me? If you're my fucking boyfriend, how are you okay with this?"

"Calm down!" said Malcolm, raising his voice over mine. "Marty, take a seat. Dane, get on the floor and shut up."

"No, I won't fucking get on the floor! You got what you paid for—you fucking... you fucking used me. You've all used me!"

"Edan!"

Edan seized my body. My knees gave out and I folded to the floor. He sat me back on my heels, my hands on my thighs, and held me there.

Malcolm crouched beside me.

"Dane, for a moment, you're going to listen. And then, as part of your therapy, Marty's going to fuck you. Are we clear?"

There was a crazed, hungry look in his eyes.

Under that gaze, my gut clenched, and my sight started to dim. A rumble started, a vibration. At first I thought it was an earthquake, and then I realised... no. This was happening inside me. Someone was coming up.

Edan whipped his head around and stared into the dark. Both of us stopped breathing as a third alter stepped out into the light.

He took over my body, and I felt my shoulders and chest fill out, felt power flow into my legs, felt arrogance and a look of contempt come into my eyes.

He dragged Edan out of the driver's seat and sent him stumbling back towards me.

I slowly got to my feet. His feet.

"Edan, what are you doing!" Malcolm said. There was a note of fear in his voice.

The presence turned its head to look at him. "My name's not Edan. It's Aden." He turned his head to Marty. "And you, mate, you've got a fuck tonne of explaining to do."

There was a pause while everyone adjusted to this

"You have a third?" asked Kasim. "Since when?"

Aden smiled at him indulgently. "Since I needed one. Good thing too, or I'd be taking Marty's cock up my arse about now, wouldn't I?"

Sitting in the back seat of our mind next to me, Edan shivered. 'I don't like him, Dane. I don't like him at all.'

I shrugged. 'I do.'

Malcolm approached Aden cautiously. "So, you are a third. Where are Edan and Dane?"

"Watching," said Aden. "Waiting. Anticipating." He grinned.

He stalked up to Marty, who'd sunk into an armchair, and stood over him. "You're a stud. Edan has good taste at least. Get your kit off and let's do this."

Marty gave him a terrified look.

I cheered, but Edan gave me a terrified glare. 'We don't need a third. Why would we need a third?'

'Because,' I said to him, 'You haven't got a clue about consent, you little shit.'

'I'm you!' he shouted back. 'You want what I want!'

"Shut up both of you!" snapped Aden, and both of us fell silent.

He looked around the room, at five worried faces, and one terrified one. Marty, sitting in his chair, looked as if he might throw up.

Aden crouched so that his face was level with Marty's crotch, and put his hands on the man's thighs.

"You want to fuck me? Best you start undressing."

"Aden, it's time to stop the session," said Malcolm.

Both Edan and I were now used to obeying him, but Aden wasn't interested. He straightened up and stepped back, then put a hand on Malcolm's shoulder and hung his head in an amused chuckle.

"Oh, you're so clever, aren't you? Using this boy's body, under the guise of helping him unite his desire for men and his repulsion for his desire; all so his boyfriend here can finally fuck him the way he wants to. His, straight boyfriend, I might add."

He gave Marty a hard look.

"You're not actually his boyfriend, are you? You just want to fuck him. Want him to fuck you and suck you when you're horny, but not much else. A willing sex slave for you while you're studying, and don't have time to put the energy into anyone who requires more seduction than a Red Bull and a sweaty jock."

It seemed Aden knew a lot more about what'd been going on than I did. For the first time, I wondered how much time Edan had been spending up top, and if... if he was the dominant personality, not me. That was a fucking awful thought.

"Aden, let's end the session here, and we'll talk about this in my office on Monday," said Malcolm. "How does that sound?"

Aden swung his head to face him. "No. I don't think we'll be having any more sessions. In fact, unless you want me to call the police and tell them you've paid a mentally ill boy for the use of his body for the night, I suggest you all leave the room while I have a chat with my friend here."

Malcolm faced him down, but I could tell that the threat of calling the police was one he took seriously.

"Now!"

His face set in concrete, Malcolm walked over to the library door and wrenched it open. One by one, the other men followed him out.

Marty started to protest, but Aden pointed a finger at him.

"Shut it."

As soon as the library door closed, Aden grabbed Marty's shirt and hauled him to his feet.

Marty's blue eyes were wide and staring. "Don't hurt me, Dane. I know this looks bad, but it's all a misunderstanding..."

Aden tilted his head. "Are you slow? Dane's not here right now."

He let go of Marty's shirt and stepped in close. Despite the fact I was a couple of inches shorter than Marty, with Aden in control, Marty seemed to shrink.

Aden nuzzled Marty's neck, and put a hand on the back of his head, pulling him in for a kiss. There was very little resistance before Marty's lips parted and he kissed Aden back.

I was still naked, confused, and covered in five men's cum—but still fully clothed, Marty seemed like the frightened, vulnerable one.

"I'm going to give you what you've really been craving your whole life," Aden whispered against Marty's lips. He bent his head, and started to unbutton Marty's shirt, spreading it open under his hands.

"You have a very nice body. I can't wait to be inside it."

Aden stroked his hands down Marty's chest, his fingers wandering across my once-best friend's pecs, then stroking over the ripples of muscle that led down to his waist.

Marty's eyes stayed wide and terrified, even as a bulge grew in his jeans.

Aden covered that bulge with his hand and caressed Marty through his jeans, and Marty half-closed his eyes. He let out a moan, and Aden gave him a dark grin.

Edan's hand gripped my arm. 'Actually, I've decided, I do quite like him.'

"Take off your clothes," said Aden.

Marty put his hands to his belt and pulled it open, then jerked open his fly and pulled down his pants. Aden put a hand to his briefs, squeezing him through the cotton.

"A big boy! So that's what Edan sees in you."

By this point, Marty's mouth hung open and his eyes were heavy-lidded with lust. "Suck me?"

Aden laughed. "Oh no. No, it's your turn, sunshine."

He placed his hands on Marty's shoulders and applied pressure.

It didn't take much. Marty dropped to his knees.

In all the time I'd known him, Marty had never shown any signs of being interested in cock. But here, now, his gaze latched on to Aden's erection, and I knew that look. It was the look Edan got when he wanted to suck someone off. Admittedly, I'd only felt it from the inside, but I recognised it anyway. Marty wanted that cock in his mouth.

Aden placed a hand on top of Marty's head, and directing his cock with his hand, painted Marty's lips with precum.

"This is what you really want, isn't it?"

Marty looked lost. He seemed in awe of Aden, waiting obediently to be told what to do.

"Go on then. Wouldn't want to deny you."

Keeping his eyes locked to Aden's, Marty parted his slick lips and took Aden's cockhead in his mouth.

Aden threw his head back and let out a moan. "Hooooh, yeah. That's the spirit."

Marty got his hand involved, and started working Aden's shaft as he sucked away.

I didn't need to see him to feel Marty's enthusiasm. Aden was right, this was what he wanted.

"Fantastic," breathed Aden, as Marty sucked him hard. He dropped his head forward again and looked down at Marty with lust.

"Are you a butt-virgin, Marty?"

Marty pulled off his cock, a string of saliva connecting his lips to the tip of Aden's penis. "Yes."

Aden gave him a disbelieving look. "Really, Marty? Really? Are you sure?"

Still jacking Aden's dick, Marty licked his lips. "No."

"Didn't think so."

Aden pulled him to his feet and pushed his tongue into Marty's mouth, in an aggressive tongue-fuck.

Fuck. I was kissing Marty. I was kissing Marty. I was kissing Marty.

Aden pushed Marty back onto the chair. "Get your pants off, and get up on the chair."

Marty did as Aden said and stripped off his underwear. He climbed onto the chair, his arms dangling over the back, and glanced down at the floor. Waiting.

"Stay there."

Aden went to the door and pulled it open. Only Malcolm was still there. He gave Aden a wary look. "Aden?"

"Get back in here. You did your job. Badly... and without any conscience. But Dane's at least interested in having sex with men now, and so am I." He held out a hand. "I need lube and a condom."

Malcolm pulled a condom out of one pocket, and a small bottle of lube out of the other. He handed both to Aden.

"You want in on this party?" Aden asked.

Malcolm shook his head. "I'll watch."

He came back into the library, and cast a curious glance at Marty, still obediently draped over the back of the armchair. He dropped down onto the couch, and rested a hand against the thickness in his trousers.

Aden snapped on the condom and lubed himself, then pulled Marty's arse back towards him.

Marty braced himself against the back of the chair, while Aden started prepping him. While he lubed up Marty's arse and stretched him out, Edan struggled to be let up.

'Come on!' he whined, but Aden was having none of it, holding him at bay with the mental equivalent of a hand pressed against Edan's forehead.

He was clearly our big-brother, and Edan was a scrawny runt next to him.

Edan came back into the dark, enraged and horny, and threw himself down beside me. 'I want to fuck Marty!'

'Then learn to top,' I said.

'You're a prick, Dane, you know that?'

I snorted. 'Whatever, mate, I'm not the one who—'

And then we both leaned forward as Aden pushed himself into Marty.

Holy fuck. Both of us were open mouthed in shock. I'd never had anal sex with a girl, and Edan certainly hadn't.

'Watch and learn,' said Aden.

He bent his head over Marty as he slowly took possession of his arse. If I'd had a physical form, the hair on my arms would have been standing on end from the way it felt to be Aden.

Aden let out a sigh, and ran his nose up the back of Marty's neck, soaking up the scent of his hair. He bit Marty's earlobe and then murmured into his ear, "You've had this coming for a lonnnng time."

Marty shuddered and let his head fall forward, and Aden started to fuck him in earnest.

Aden took him from behind, then sat in the chair and had Marty impale himself inch by inch until his arse rested in Aden's lap. This meant he was facing Malcolm, who by this stage was jacking himself openly, clearly enjoying watching sports-jock Marty get fucked by his skinnier, smaller best friend.

Aden held Marty back against him as Marty fucked himself on Aden's cock, then Aden finished by bending him over the back of the couch, the way Noel had done to me, finally blowing his load deep inside him.

When he was done, Aden pulled Marty down on the couch and peeled off his condom. He had Marty suck him hard again, and guided Marty's head onto him until he came a second time, filling Marty's mouth with a hot load of cum.

All this time, Marty hadn't come once.

Aden dragged him upright, and put an arm around him. His fingers stroked against Marty's neck, while Marty fisted his own erection..

"Can I cum, Aden, please?"

Aden called back into the dark. 'What do you think boys? Do we let him cum or not?'

'Suck him!' Edan shouted, as if he was shouting to the heroine in a horror film.

'Make him suck you again!' I shouted. I had a feeling he owed us quite a few bro-jobs.

"Got bad news for you," Aden said to Marty. "The boys are divided on whether or not you deserve to cum."

"Come ooonnn, just touch me!" begged Marty. "I'll suck you off every day for the next week."

Aden turned to look at him. "And?"

"And...?"

Aden rolled his eyes. "And, I'm sorry Aden, that I encouraged Edan to have Dane fucked by multiple men as some kind of psuedo-therapy."

He gave Marty a sweet smile.

"I'm... I'm sorry Aden, that I encouraged Edan to have Dane fucked like this."

"Good boy." Aden ruffled Marty's hair. "That's a start. Next, you can pay Dane the two-thousand pounds he thinks he's getting."

Marty's eyes went wide.

'What does he mean, 'thinks I'm getting?' I turned to Edan. 'What does he mean by that?'

'Well, technically, they were paying you in therapy time,' said Edan. 'So, the money wasn't... actual money. It was therapy.' He gave me a bright grin.

'He said it was in my account!'

'Again, technically, money that doesn't leave your account is still in your account.'