Scholarly Works Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You should consider yourself honored, little Snow Flower. Most humans cannot stand this venom. They would have passed out by now. Perhaps you're worthy after all. But a simple lick isn't enough for you, is it? I think that you would like more." She tried to scream, to beg him not to. It wasn't that she was afraid... Was it? Was she just not able to hack it, to experience this...?

"Yes... please." The words came from between her dry lips, her eyes closed, shocking her with the eager neediness packed into them. The Naga made a pleased sound, somewhere between a hiss and a laugh, and she felt a strangely pleasurable sensation in the pit of her stomach, a warm little glow that made her quite unprepared for the tongue when it pressed inside of her body. The forked tip stroked a sensitive place, and the world went white around her, as she felt her entire body straining. She only became aware of it as she heard a grunt of exertion from the Naga, as he strained with her flexing body, doing his best to keep her from hurting herself, the realization flooding through her as waves of heat washed up and down her body, making her skin tingle pleasantly, as she began to breathe hard, ragged gasps escaping her.

She became aware of warm streaks across her cheeks, tears dripping down slowly. She wasn't sure she had ever had her mind so empty of thoughts, of concerns, of planning ahead. The feeling was heady, the simple moment of perfect awareness. In the midst of the chaos of sensations, she could feel his tongue touching the nub just below her mound, and coiling around it. The moment of serenity was suddenly torn apart, as abstract, mountainous pleasure became a sudden avalanche of sensation, her mind quaking and bending under the stress of it. Her whole body arched violent, her back pressing into the firm coil around her, as she felt her whole body clench. She couldn't see what happened with the tail still coiled around her head, but the warm laugh of the Naga sent aftershock orgasms through her. The vibration seemed to be hooked directly into her nervous system, sending jets of pleasure up her spine, lodging somewhere in the pit of her stomach. His coils loosened, and her body fell limply to the ground.

She panted softly, on the floor, her stomach twisting with strange flutters of excitement. She could feel her nipples again, after the sensory deprivation of the coils of snake-tail squeezing her. She stared down at her body, unable to muster the energy to do more than move her head slightly. She tingled all over, the venom making her feel helpless, taking away her agency while enhancing her sensitivity. It was impossible, and wonderful, and fascinating, and terrifying.

The Naga smiled, as he studied her. "You are far more active than most people would be after that dosage. And you appear to be thinking." The eyes on the hood glowed softly, his own eyes glittering, sending pins and needles through her skin. "What runs through your head, little Snow Flower?" he asked, his voice warm. She tried to hold it back.

"You're fascinating." His eyebrow went up, in interest, as he ran a hand down her stomach. "Go on, Snow Flower. Do tell me more. I'm fascinated." She tried to bite her lip, and as she opened her mouth to do so, the words spilled out. "I'm... a scholar. Not a slave. I study monsterfolk. And I'm going to run away once I've learned more about you." A stream of blistering invectives played across her mind, struggling to be said, but he simply laughed, a grin on his face. "Really? Well, that should make for an interesting challenge, then. We shall have to see if I can change your mind." His arms wrapped around her, and lifted her gently.

His tail coiled around her, and she was seated on, for want of a better word, his lap. The length of his tail rested across her back, supporting her as he leaned forwards against her. It seemed to change its size, she realized, as she watched it. It stretched and compressed, to fit its owner's desires. Perhaps a magical effect, or some sort of curious talent. She thought hard to avoid thinking about how pleasant the tail felt as it draped around her. First her chest, and then her waist, the tail embraced her.

He smiled, reaching over to the table, taking a pitcher of cold water. Her lips parted, and the pitcher was held to them, slowly pouring the water down her throat. She felt the cold in her chest, battling with the heat in her stomach. The pleasure was immaculate, leaving her feeling cleansed. Her body was awash in relief as the cool water quenched her thirst. She had been in danger of dehydration, it seemed. This thought brought uncomfortable awareness of the moisture along her thighs, calves, and ankles, and the warmth between her legs. For the first time, she was becoming aware of his scent, as she was drawn away from the sensory deprivation of his tongue working against her body. He smelled pleasantly masculine, his scent not offensively strong, but distinct enough. It was a sharp musk, and it made the warmth between her legs grow a little warmer. The flush on her cheeks spread down her throat and across the curve of her chest, turning pale flesh to a darker red.

Her eyes cast down, and watched as the skirt slid away. She felt a slight flush run over her cheeks. The shaft lay against her, the beat of the Emer's heart easily felt, so intimately pressed against her. She ran a hand across her lips, wiping away a bit of the saliva still staining her cheeks, as she swallowed. The tip lay gently against her body. She was still too relaxed to tighten voluntarily, but he didn't seem to mind, as the shaft pressed inside of her. His body leaned closer, those false eyes growing larger, until she found them taking up the whole world. Her eyes crossed strangely, vision becoming unfocused, as she felt the familiar sense of helplessness surround her.

"Tighten." The word hit her nervous system before her brain could understand, and she found her muscles responding without asking permission. As though shocked, her pussy clenched tightly around the intruding shaft. She became abruptly aware of the size of it, pressed inside of her, and let out an involuntary gasp. Her voice pitched an octave higher than usual, as he began to pump his hips. She felt the snake thrust carelessly, her own excitement leaving her body slick, his shaft pumping in and out of her easily. She clung to him, her heart pounding in her chest, gritting her teeth together, and tried, with no success, to keep her focus.

She was a scholar, she had trained herself to deal with these situations. Her body showed absolutely no interest in listening to her, as her back arched in the warm coils, her pussy clenching. She could see the flow redouble, as the orgasm trickled down his shaft, pooling between them, forming a wet puddle. The sound of flesh slapping gently against flesh filled the air, as his hips pressed against hers.

Cold and clinical detachment seemed to be failing her, here. She had been so used to having control of her mind and her body, and he'd stripped away control of the body. Without that, control of the mind was becoming extraordinarily difficult. She stared, as his hips pumped against her, trying to focus, but unable to. She could feel a broad, painfully obscene smile spread across her face, her tongue hanging from her mouth, drooling slightly onto her own chest.

The sound of his hips pounding gently against her left her quivering on the tip of the shaft. Her toes curled, her legs pulling up against her body. He didn't move his upper body, but the tail fastened securely around her, slowly pumping her up and down. He was inexorable and inhumanly strong, penetrating her steadily without showing a sign of fatigue. She felt a tension growing in her stomach again, her body clenching, and a gasp escaped her throat, pitching down into a moan, her whole body shaking as the orgasm struck her. The smile on his face turned into a smirk. "Dear me, little snow flower. Can't you hold out? After all you've had, you're still greedy for more pleasure? I hope you don't pass out before I've had some fun, too." His lips pressed against her ear, as he laughed softly, warmly, sending spikes of delight up and down her spine.

She felt him continue to move, pumping her body, her first orgasm followed by a second, and rapidly by a third. It was only with the fourth that she felt the change in tempo, his tail clenching tightly around her, so tight she could barely take in a breath, her breath rushing out in a gasp as he squeezed and thrust, her vision momentarily flashing, before she felt the shaft twitch inside of her. She felt him shift, and groan, and kiss firmly along her throat. Sensations struck her, the heat rushing up inside of her, the sensation of the thick shaft twitching inside of her body, every vein and ridge on it felt in shockingly exact detail. She could feel the heat of his seed dripping inside of her, the soft sensation of his lips, the air brushing over her bare skin, the thick tail rubbing across her nipples. And as he looked into her eyes, and smiled, she felt that she was still herself. She'd won.

"Tell me, little snow flower. Will you become Seterehi, and become my bride, submitting yourself to me?" he asked, his voice low, and heated. She felt a quiver of pleasure. The idea of doing this again frightened her, and thrilled her. She took a deep breath, and shook her head, her eyes closed, her voice small, fearing anger, or violence. "I... I can't."

His voice boomed cheerfully, his smile broad. "Do not worry, little snow flower. You will have six more days to decide. On the seventh night, you will conceive our children if you stay, and I shall take you as my wife. But until then, you may decide, each day, whether you wish to stay and learn more, or to flee." His laugh filled the air, and she swallowed. Six more days. She wondered if she'd be able to say no to him after another night. And the seventh night... She swallowed again, feeling the lump in her throat refuse to go down. For the life of her, she couldn't tell whether it was fear, or excitement.

12