Scholarship Requirements Ch. 02

Story Info
Elizabeth & Tiffany initiate the pregnant Eloise.
6.1k words
4.45
84.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you remember from chapter one, after her husband's death Tiffany Andrews found that he had squandered his fortune which left her in financial straits. She was forced to sell her home and move into more modest surroundings. Forced with taking one of her children out of the prestigious Hedley Coleville Academy she appealed to Elizabeth Jones, principal of the school, for tuition relief, hoping she could keep the younger daughter enrolled. The outcome of that meeting was at first shocking to Tiffany. Ultimately it was thrilling. Elizabeth Jones had made her a proposition she couldn't refuse, offering a full scholarship to the younger child in exchange for sex. At that meeting she brought her secretary, Anna Linn, a diminutive woman from Taiwan, who herself had been made the same offer. She had commanded her to strip then ate her pussy in front of Tiffany then seduced Tiffany into a ménage-a-trois.

Within a week of the initial liaison Anna Linn had to go back to Taiwan to renew her visa. So, Elizabeth asked Tiffany to fill in for just the two weeks that Anna would be gone. But when Anna arrived in Taiwan she called Elizabeth and told her that she had to stay on to take care of her ailing parents.

It is now two months since Anna's departure. Tiffany has been serving as the Principal's pet, spending an hour behind closed doors each day with Elizabeth. During Anna's absence Tiffany has developed not only great respect for Ms. Jones but worshipful adoration for the compelling woman, developing an intense need for Elizabeth's sexual stimulation. At least twice a week, during the last two months Elizabeth has called Tiffany into the office for their 2:00pm meeting, during which time one of the other secretaries would fill in.

Yesterday, Tiffany answered the phone. It was Eloise Parker, a mother of one the students at the school, called asking for an appointment with Ms. Jones. When Tiffany asked what the appointment would entail Mrs. Parker hesitated then said, "um...I need to talk with Ms. Jones about special consideration for my daughter Samantha."

"...special consideration?" Tiffany asked.

Somewhat defensively, Eloise Parker said, "It's rather personal...something I prefer discussing with Ms. Jones in private." When Tiffany hung up the phone she grinned. She was quite familiar with the sound of desperation she detected in Mrs. Parker's voice. She knew the woman would get what she wanted and was excited that it would be her turn to show Elizabeth just what kind of assistant she could be. Buzzing Elizabeth, she told her what she suspected.

"Ah perfect," Elizabeth purred in her husky voice, "I've been hoping we would have a new convert soon." She was quiet for a moment. "Is Abigail in the office yet?" Abigail was the woman who lately was taking over the office when Tiffany went in for her two o'clock assignation. In her mid forties, Abigail McClean, having never been married, was known to be a Bible thumper. She was willowy, with the exception of a slightly poochy stomach and her breasts appeared small. But Tiffany thought she might be wearing her bra too tightly to diminish their emphasis. She wore no makeup in compliance with her religious beliefs, which, if she had might have made her face attractive.

"Ask her to take over dear," Elizabeth said to Tiffany. "Give me a couple minutes to get undressed and I'll be waiting for you." The principal seemed to have developed her own addiction to Tiffany. Her voice was mellow and syrupy. "We can spend the extra time discussing tomorrow's meeting with Eloise Parker... do you know her?"

Tiffany replied that she remembered meeting Eloise at a back to school event last year...remembered the woman's perfectly shaped nose which was highlighted by her thick, sensuous lips. She recalled that she was about 5'5", had gorgeous legs, which showed off beautifully in the stylish heels she was wearing, complimenting her nearly perfect figure. Her breasts must be 34C, and her hips were almost in perfect balance.

"She's beautiful, Tiffany." Elizabeth said... "a wonderful find, don't you think?"

Abigail Wingate had been at Hedley-Colville for a number of years working as a teacher's aid. As a woman she had "known" only one man, the minister of the church she attended in college. Deep down she knew he was a rogue but his seduction, always starting and finishing with prayer, made her feel that she was God's chosen instrument for the minister's pleasure. When he left to start a church in a new city she was desolate, knowing she would never again feel his caress, that he would never again snuffle her pubis, his tongue swirling around the rim of her vagina, darting in like an anteater's, probing for tasty morsels. His sanctified cock always made her feel like such a woman, after his expert foreplay, massaging her insides to the point of heavenly orgasm. From the time he left Abigail was celibate and had become a lonely, frustrated woman. There'd always been speculation among the staff at Hedley Colville that Elizabeth Jones was a lesbian and was suspected of having trysts with certain staff members. She seemed to show an air of favoritism toward mothers of certain children as well. Abigail had heard the rumors but placed no truth in them. Nonetheless the rumors always stimulated Abigail sexually which made her feel guilty. When she thought of or heard the rumors she would always steal away to the ladies room and masturbate, fantasizing that somehow she might be drawn into the rumored trysts. This always made her feel guilty and she would pray to be delivered from the sin of sexual covetousness.

When Anna Linn left and Tiffany Andrews filled her spot, Elizabeth asked Abigail if she would help out in the office. She told her that her job would be to keep the files intact, to help answer the phones and to fill in for Tiffany during their regular 2:00 briefings. It was not long after Abigail undertook her new assignment that she realized the rumors might be true. Elizabeth left instructions that they were never to be disturbed, for any reason. And, when Tiffany came out of her meeting she always smelled like...like Abigail's own finger when she fucked her own pussy at night...like the distant memory of how her lover's face smelled when he kissed her after his mouth had been on her pussy...and how his cock smelled after it had been in her cunt, when he made her suck it so he could cum in her mouth. It was puzzling to her that there could be so much of the scent on Tiffany's body. Though delicate, it was redolent.

Today, Abigail came to the office early on purpose. She wanted to fantasize what might go on behind the door. She knew what she was thinking was sinful. But what might be going on behind that door was even more sinful and it excited her.

Tiffany told her that they were expecting a visitor, a Mrs. Eloise Parker and, when she came in Abigail was to show right in. She fantasized that the mother be coming to the office for hanky panky.

When Ms. Parker came into the office and asked to see Ms. Jones Abigail paused to assess her. She was one of the most beautiful women Abigail had ever seen, despite the fact that she appeared to be seven to eight months pregnant. "Go right in Mrs. Parker, Ms. Jones and Mrs. Andrews are waiting for you."

The woman's expression went from sunny to dark. "I asked to see Ms. Jones privately."

Abigail told her that Mrs. Andrews was there for her daily meeting and, undoubtedly, she would leave if the meeting was to be private. With that she opened the door, went into the office and closed the door behind her.

In the inner office both Elizabeth and Tiffany's jaws nearly dropped when they saw that Mrs. Parker was not only pregnant, but apparently only a month or so away from delivering. "Sit down Ms. Parker," Elizabeth said, "May I offer you some water...or tea perhaps?"

"Nothing thanks. Looking warily at Tiffany the woman said, "Uh...Ms. Jones "May we talk privately?"

"Of course, Mrs. Parker," the principal said. "Tiffany, would you leave us alone?"

When the door opened Abigail gave Tiffany her seat and went back to her desk. "Her baby will be here soon," she said, wanting to engage Tiffany in conversation.

"Yes, "Tiffany said, with a far off gaze and a wistful smile. "Yes it will."

The principal said, "Please call me Elizabeth, Mrs. Parker. May I call you Eloise?" It was the same routine with all the new candidates. But this one is going to be much more interesting, Elizabeth thought, glancing at Eloise's huge belly. "Forgive me for staring Eloise, I didn't realize you were expecting. Congratulations. Everything's fine I hope."

"Everything is fine, with the baby, Ms. Jones..."

"Elizabeth."

"Elizabeth... but my husband has been laid off and I'm afraid, unless I can work something out with you, I'm going to have to take Samantha out of Hedley-Colville and place her in public school."

Elizabeth opened a folder on her desk and studied it. "Samantha is an excellent student Eloise. She's responded well to the challenges we have presented her with here. I hope she won't become bored in the public school."

Eloise's fingers were lacing and grasping as if she were washing her hands. "I'm desolate Ms... (Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and smiled) Elizabeth. After a short pause she said, "Elizabeth? I could help out at the school...as many hours as you would like..." Her hands went to her belly. "But..." She began to sob.

"But you are expecting the baby in a month or so," Elizabeth said. Reaching across the desk she patted the sobbing woman's arm. She rose from her chair and came around the desk, took Eloise's hands and coaxed her to her feet. "You poor dear," she said, "you're distraught Eloise," But... I can give you hope."

She embraced her, holding the sobbing woman in her arms, allowing the waves of heartache to subside. "You poor sweet dear," she said while leading Eloise to the conference table. She pulled out the chair on the left of the end of the table and said, "You're not the first mother I've helped, Eloise." Eloise looked up hopefully at Elizabeth who was smiling. "I bet you could use a cup of tea right now," the principal said. Eloise nodded her head. Moving to her desk she pressed the intercom button. Tiffany's voice came through in acknowledgement. "Tiffany, would you bring in some tea?"

Walking behind Eloise, Elizabeth put her hands on the woman's tense shoulders. "You're so uptight my dear."

She had cried before about her dilemma but each time she finished with no idea how she would resolve how to afford her daughter's education at such and expensive school. This time however the crying seemed to have renewed her. For some reason she felt washed. And, for the first time in months, Eloise began to relax.

The attractive principal's skilled hands were untying the knots in her neck and she allowed a sliver of hope. She remembered vividly from her first pregnancy how sexual feelings coursed through her body keeping her in constant need of sex. Her husband had freely indulged her. But this time her libido had been raging even more avidly and her husband hadn't been attending to her needs. Elizabeth's skilled fingers kindled a flame beneath Eloise's erogenous cauldron. With each movement, the fire was growing hotter.

Having always incorporated massage into her seduction routine Elizabeth was well aware of its effect. It was the same way she had enticed Tiffany. But Tiffany's body was not the same vessel of effervescent sexuality and Elizabeth was confident that Eloise would come into the fold quite willingly. In her soothing she voice said, "We've always been able to accommodate mothers, Eloise, who are willing to give a little extra effort to our program." Touching another knot in Eloise's neck her fingers pressed hard against it and it melted away. "Each person has had to make a sacrifice; more like a contribution. But, everyone who's been given this opportunity has participated...some still participate, even after their children have graduated."

Elizabeth's fingers were touching spots in the vulnerable woman that she hadn't known to exist, driving warm tendrils throughout body, sending creepers to her fingers and toes. Her logical mind flashed a warning but her psyche was being cuddled by the arms of an erotic octopus and she yearned to feel what the beast's arms might kindle next.

"Each is a beautiful woman in her own right... as are you Eloise," Elizabeth soothed. "Because you're pregnant though, you're even more beautiful in my eyes."

When she was six months pregnant and her hormones began to rage her husband rejected her sexually. She had always thought herself beautiful and loved the look of her pregnant body. But, from that point, she refused to look in the mirror, thinking that her misshapen body made her look like a freak. Elizabeth's comment about her pregnancy being beautiful fell on fertile ears. She was in such need of sexual gratification that she welcomed Elizabeth's tender attention. She was comfy...was becoming mesmerized.

Tiffany walked into the office carrying a tray with a teapot and three delicate china cups.

"Meet one of the women who has enjoyed her...uh...sacrifice," Elizabeth said to Eloise, her fingers gently kneading Eloise's cheekbones then smoothing over her shoulders. "Have you enjoyed your sacrifices Tiffany?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes," Tiffany whispered, her eyes gleaming with excitement. She leaned her head, stretching her neck so Elizabeth could kiss it. As the principal's lips melted against her tightened flesh Tiffany writhed her hips and pushed her ass against Elizabeth's middle. She then unbuttoned the top of her slacks, reached her right hand inside and began to masturbate, moaning as Elizabeth manipulated her breasts.

In her husky, sensuous voice Elizabeth said to Eloise, "You may touch yourself sweetie...if you would like."

Transfixed, Eloise's pupils were big polka dots surrounded by white bands. Her body crawled with a myriad of titillating sensations and she felt like she was levitating. Watching Elizabeth's tongue lick Tiffany's neck she sensed it on her own and felt an oozing in her pussy begin to run down her legs. She heard Tiffany say, "Isn't our pregnant beauty delicious?" She processed a moment of guilt but the shocks, emanating from her nipples and her clitoris, pushed the guilt aside and her fingers clutched at her swollen and dripping clitoris.

She closed her eyes, pursed her lips and drew gouts of air through her nostrils, then emitted a series of soft moans. As if by magic Elizabeth's lips were inches from Eloise's ear and her hands had cupped her breasts. "This lovely lady, Tiffany, has a child on the same kind of scholarship that we'll give Samantha. Would you like to see her pussy Eloise?" The seductive woman's words and hot breath triggered and orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes," Eloise thought she whispered but it could be heard by Abigail on the other side of the door.

"Oh, my Lord," Abigail mumbled to herself. She remembered how often she had said the same words with the only man who had ever fucked her, the minister of her church in college, the man who had made her cum to such glorious orgasms. The pictures she drew in her mind of what the three women were doing sent prickles up and down her spine and she felt the fabric of her panties wicking the moisture from her own vagina. Uttering a brief supplication for God to forgive her sins she raised her skirt and, through the panel of her panties, ground her fingertip into her clitoris.

Looking up at Tiffany, Eloise realized how very attractive she was. Her eyes captured the flowing curves of an attractive woman's body that wasn't pregnant. Her gaze was met by Tiffany's vivid blue eyes that were surveying Eloise's misshapen body. Shyly, Eloise smiled at Tiffany who returned her smile with a flash of perfect teeth. When she saw Tiffany's tongue tip licking her upper lip Eloise imagined how it would feel touching her clitoris. At the thought, she winced and a surge of wetness coursed through the folds of her pussy.

Elizabeth's hands had been kneading her breasts but suddenly came free. She moved back to Tiffany, wrapped her in an embrace and passionately kissed her mouth. Eloise watched their hungry mouths devour each other's, watched their tongues invisibly searching and dancing with one another and her cauldron of sexual ambience bubbled with excitement.

Elizabeth congratulated herself for the way she was able to recruit new members to her harem. Just in the last year she had recruited three: Anna, who was now in Taiwan, Tiffany and now, she considered Eloise a definite conquest. She stood in front of Tiffany, to the side so Eloise could see, and methodically unbuttoned Tiffany's gauzy white blouse. Moving behind her she peeled it down her arms and dropped the diaphanous clump to the floor. Then, she undid her bra.

Eloise couldn't remember when she'd been so aroused, so warm and cozy. She was jolted by the sharp kick of her baby. It was as if her unborn child was telling her in no uncertain terms that there was something just not quite right about this picture. Her inner voice sounded an alarm and she clutched her belly. Was her baby's kick a warning to stop or an urge to... go for it mom? She craved the almost forgotten joy of untamed orgasms and her heart was influenced by her pussy which was now a flowing stream. and she didn't want to be denied.

"Fuck it," she said to herself and her inner voice was silenced. The huge load that was growing inside her body relaxed. It seemed to be floating in its warm lake, anticipating the thrilling ride it was about to experience. She raised the hem of her maternity dress, touched the sex soaked panel of her panties and manipulated the fabric against her swollen node. Alive with erogenous prickles she was eager for whatever these two women had in store for her.

"God," Elizabeth whispered in Tiffany's ear, "I've never realized how excited a pregnant female could get."

"It's wild," Tiffany said, remembering her own gestation, "I craved sex like a starving animal craves food."

The fingers of three hands worked their pussies, the excitement of each woman amplifying the arousal of the others. Tiffany's two middle fingers slithered over her engorged and slick clitoris and pressed it between them, causing the slippery knot to squirt between them like a grape being squeezed out of its skin.

Elizabeth's arm was pinned to her stomach by Tiffany's back but her finger flicked her clit and wetly fucked her cunt. Both women bit their lips and grunted, fidgeting and squirming like two little girls needing to go to pee. As their body's contorted both women watched Eloise's mouth form a perfect oval and heard the hollow whooshing of her breath that chugged like the little engine that could on its downhill path. Her eyes were closed and her legs opened and closed in a perfect cadence.

With her eyes stretched wide Eloise wildly rubbed her own clit as she watched the two women masturbate. The first to cum, she screeched like a startled child then whooped her orgasm and gasped for air.

Tiffany, like a Lamaze student, sucked in and blew out before she came, her gusher saturating her hand and sagging down her inner thighs.

"Shit!" Elizabeth hissed through clenched teeth, her body quaking her own release. Still panting, she and Tiffany hugged and, like carousel horses, pumped up and down in their excitement. Once again, in the outer office, Abigail heard the excited cries from behind the door. She'd been close to an orgasm fifteen minutes before when a teacher who was looking for supplies came into the office and broke the spell. Embarrassed that the woman might have expected what she was doing under her desk she handed her the paper, fearing that the smell of pussy on her fingers would be detected. When the woman left she tried to calm herself but couldn't. Finally, giving way to her urges, she slid two fingers inside and dreamed of her minister friend's cock filling her yearning pussy. Another scream filtered through the door and her fingers dug greedily at her engorged clitoris and she clenched for the spasm that was on the cusp.

12