School Crossing Guard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she said, "don't wipe it off. I want to taste me on you." She kissed me deeper and longer than before. She pulled me forward, reached down between my legs, inserted me inside of her and we fucked for what seemed like hours until I exploded all that I had inside of her. Never have I been vocal during sex, but Dot turned me into a screamer.

"Don't worry," she said. "You can cum inside of me. I'm on the pill."

We remained in bed holding one another, touching, caressing, and fondling, until she stroked me to hardness. Now, this time, instead of fucking, we made love. We had become lovers in just the matter of hours.

Momentarily, she released me from my grief. Momentarily, I stopped missing Amanda, until we stopped and guilt replaced my passion.

To be continued, watch for School Crossing Guard, part 2, in the Erotic Horror section.

12