School Days Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy's seduction of Mr. Love.
1.2k words
4.17
61.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers

My name is Amy Jennings and I had just turned 18 when I found out my dad got transfered to another Army base. Ever since I can remember we've moved around, never staying in one place for more than a year. Being a senior this year I really didn't care anymore. I knew that after this year I'd be on my own and wouldn't have to worry about moving anymore.

Here it was September 5th the first day of my senior year and the first day at another new school.

When I walked in I got a weird feeling like something wasn't right. I shrugged it off and went to math.I hate math, never could get its concept. I sat down in the back knowing only the nerds sat in the front close to the teacher. When the finale bell rang everyone took their seats and waited for the teacher to arrive. After 10 minutes we started to get loud and anxious wondering where the teacher was. Finally a guy walks in with a briefcase in one hand and a coffee in the other hand. I noticed right away he looked very nervous. His hands were shaking. But overall my new teacher was HOT. He was tall maybe 5'10". He looked maybe to be in his mid 40's, well built, and a clean cut face. He had the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

During class We found out his name was Mr. Love and this was his first year teaching high school. I could tell he was scared that he'd mess up and do something wrong.

I decided to have a little fun with him.

For the nest few weeks I would stay after class to ask him questions. I would wear short skirts and low cut tops that showed my 42 c cleavage. I've always been told I'm a beautiful girl. I'm 5'6" 120lbs with an ass most girls would kill for and tits any girl would admire. I have baby smooth skin and I love showing my figure off.

Sometimes right after school I would go into his class room pretending I left something there and accidentally drop it in front of him. Of course I had to bend down to pick the item up exposing my firm little ass and my thong.

After weeks of trying to seduce Mr. Love it seemed I had failed. I decided to try one more thing. One day after class I asked to stay for a few minutes to discuss a paper with him. Mr. Love willingly agreed.

I approached Mr. Love's desk still pretending I had a paper to discuss with him. I looked into his eyes and could tell he was nervous. I walked over to the door and locked it closing the shade. Mr. Love looked at me.

"W...Wha...What are you doing Ms. Jennings?"

"Shhh, Mr. Love", I whispered to him.

Walking over to him I leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Do you want me Mr. Love? Do you want to fuck my young pussy?"

I could hear his breathing quicken. And I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him. "Amy I...I can't. We can't. It's wrong"

Ignoring him I straddled his lap grinding my already wet cunt into his hardening member. He placed his hands on my hips and pushed me harder onto him. I moaned softly and he let out a grunt.

"Thats it Mr. Love. You know you want me"

Mr. Love's hands went to my shirt lifting it up over my head exposing my bare tits.

"OOOOOOHHH touch em', suck em' Mr. love. Please!"

He did as I requested bending his head his soft lift touching my hard nipple taking it into his mouth. My hands automatically came to his head pushing him harder against my breast. I started pushing harder against his pants. Working at his shirt he raised his head long enough to allow me to remove it. He looked at me and our eyes met, somehow I knew this wanted shy old Mr. Love anymore. He told me to get up and take the rest of my clothes off. I did as he asked watching him in return remove his own. He layed me on his desk and I saw his cock spring out of his hands. Gasping at his size he smiled. His hands roamed over my body touching me like I've never been touched before. I moaned out to him as his trail of kisses burned at my flesh. Finally he reached my mound. His mouth coming to claim its prize he started to make love to my wet slit. His tongue intruding my hot wet hole. he moaned against my pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH YES, fuck Mr. Love fuck me like a slut. Eat my pusssssssyy"

He put one, than two fingers in my dripping hole finger fucking me until my body started to shake and orgasm hit. As my juices flowed freely Mr. Love sucked clean every last drop. He came up to look at me.

"You like that you fucken Bitch? You like being a cock tease don't you. Your just a slut, you know that, hmm?"

I couldn't believe my ears. This was the man whom on the first day of school I thought was a blistering wreck, now he was turning me on by calling me the slut that I know I am. I started to buck on the desk begging him to fuck me. He placed his cock head at the entrance of my wet love channel.

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK ME NOW MR. LOVE. FUCK ME LIKE THE WHORE THAT I AM!"

"TELL ME YOUR A WHORE, TELL ME YOUR A SLUT YOU FUCKEN CUNT SAY IT NOW..SCREAM IT!"

Mr. Love smacked my leg hard making me scream out in pain.

"SAY IT BITCH SAY IT NOW!"

" I'M A WHORE OHHHHH GAWWWWWD I'M A SLUT AND A CUNT. FUCK ME PLEEEEEEEASE"

Just then Mr. Love slammed into me. I began to push against him getting him deeper into my mound.

"FUUUUUUUCK GAWDWWWWWWWWWWD I'M CUMMMMMING"

I began to scream almost immediately I was cumming uncontrolably. I heard Mr. Love groaning as he began to mumble, "I'm cumming to.. AHHHHHHHHH yes... I pushed against him harder gripping the edge of the desk.

"CUM in me Mr. Love shoot your seed in my pussy"

Mr. Love couldn't take it anymore, he exploded in my pussy. I had juices from myself and him running out of my love hole. He colapsed on top of me and we lay together for a few minutes regaining ourselves. We got up and got dressed. He looked at me a kissed me dead on the lips. I kissed him back and he pulled me closer. I looked up at him. And a smile came across his lips. "That was the best sex I've had in a while, Thank-you."

"Your welcome Mr. Love, but no one said that had to be the last time."

Mr love looked at me not knowing what to say or expect. I had things in mind for this guy and I planned to have him again.

To be continued.....
Thanks for reading this! Its just the start. I have more ideas, but your ideas and sugestions are more then welcome. Enjoy your reading.

Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers