School Days Ch. 02

Story Info
Amy takes total control.
1.1k words
4.05
44.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers

** Its been a week since Mr. Love and I had our little moment of fun. Hes been avoiding me and then when he is around me he acts like nothing happened. But all that is about to change because I know just what to do.**

I came to school dressed exactly how a young, hot, teenage girl should dress. I wore a white button up blouse, leaving the top three buttons undone and tieing the access shirt in a knot right above my belly button. I accompanied the shirt with a small black leather mini skirt. Underneath a tiny black satin thong. Whoever came up with the concept of a thong should be given a medal. What more does one 18 year old need to wear but a thong? But anyways. I completed my outfit with none other than silky, white knee-highs and black high-heeled boots. I stopped to admire my handy work in the bathroom mirror. Damn, even I had to admit I was on FIRE.

I walked down the hallway getting the expected reaction from the over population of dumb jocks. They were whistling, barking, and grabbing but thats nothing unusual for no brain jocks who think with the wrong head. I reached Mr. Love's class and I watched as he prepared todays lesson. I skipped his class to get myself together and make sure everything was ready to go. I waited till after school when almost everyone had left. Since it was Friday, I knew Mr. Love stayed after to grade papers. I walked in quietly closing but locking the door behind me. I pulled the shade down half way letting anyone who choose to peek in get a little action too. It turned my on to think about getting caught. I could feel my pussy dampen and my mouth started to water. Finally Mr. Love spotted me.

"Ahhh Ms. Jennings, to what do I owe this visit? If my memory serves me right you weren't in class today.

"Well, I had to make sure everything was prepared Mr. Love."

"Please, call me Eric and prepared?"

Mr. Love I mean Eric had that look on his face like the first time we got together and I told him it wouldn't be the last time. I can only explain it as a confused yet very interested look.

"Now whats going to happen is we are going to play a little game, understand?" I looked at him for conformation that he understood, he shook his head yes. Eric's eyes grew larger watching every move I made. From my backpack I pulled out A pair of handcuffs and two pieces of rope. Eric started to object but I hushed him by lightly running my fingers against his lips. I made him sit in his chair and I handcuffed his hands to the back of the chair. I leaned over him my hands rubbing over his chest than to his legs. My hands stopped at his pants. I unbuttoned them and slowly started to take them off. Eric raised himself slightly to allow me to take them off easier. I heard him moan and I knew he was under my power. My hands came to his underwear as I removed them. I proceeded to tie his feet apart tot eh bottom of the chair. I undid my shirt and let it fall to the floor. My firm, rounded breasts popped out bobing up and down. I HAD his complete attention. I pulled my thong off and straddled Mr. Loves legs. I pulled my skirt up expsing my already soaked pussy to his wondering blue eyes. I grabbed his throbbing member in my hands, teasing and stroking it. A gasp came from his lips. My soaking pussy was just inches from his hard cock.

"Do you want me to stick your cock in my dripping pussy, Mr. Love?" My voice purred as I spoke. Mr. Love didn't respond. My hands let go of hs cock and came to his face slapping him roughly across the cheek. "ANSWER ME." His breath started to quicken and he softly murmured a faint "yes".

"What was that you fucken bastard? I couldn't hear you, say it louder."

"YES. I want my cock in your sweet pussy. PLEASE."

He started to squirm and I smiled. I reached down and grabbed his thobbing cock placing it at the entrance of my waiting cunt. I slowly lowered myself onto him. I could feel my pussy stretching to it his intruding cock. "MMMMMMM." I licked my lips as I started to ride Mr. Love in a steady rhythm. My hands came to my tits. As they bounced in front of Mr. Love he lowered his head to take a hard nipple into his mouth. I pulled back.

"Did I say you could suck on my nipple?" I lowerd my head and bit his bottom lips. He yelped out like a dog in pain. "From this moment on whenever you want to do something you will ask. Understand?" He nodded his head. "Good"

"Oh Amy may I... May I..."

"May you what? Spit it out!"

"May I suck on your delicious tits?"

"MMMM yes you may." I loved this. I loved having this much control.

I continued riding his cock. He started to shake and he exploded into my cunt. I rode him faster bringing my own orgasm to an end. "AHHHH yes, MMMMM GAWD." I rubbed the back of his head climbing off of him. I got on my knees and licked the tip of his cock. He moaned in pleasure. I licked my way down to his balls. With one hand softly stroking, my other hand came to squeeze and play with his balls.

"Ohhh I'm going to cum AMMMMMMMMMY"

My mouth raced to take his cock in my mouth. I went faster my hand following my mouth. He groaned and then exploded into my waiting mouth. I swallowed most of it. I licked my lips getting up and cleaning myself off. I put my thong and shirt back on. I went to my backpack getting a key and a small piece of paper. I put the piece of paper in Mr. Loves pocket and the key on the desk in front of him.

"That is directions to my parents cabin. You will meet me there next Friday. Everything you need to know is on that paper." Untill then we will have no physical contact. I turned around and headed towards the door.

"W..Were are you going? Aren't you supposed to help me here?"

I laughed, and looked at him. "I'm sure you'll be fine. I looked at him half undressed and totally embarassed. "The key to those handcuffs is on the desk in front of you." I turned and walked out. I heard Eric mumbling and he knew he was powerless.

To be continued....
Thanks for all the awesome feeback on School Days Ch. 1. Keep a watch out for Ch. 3. Amy gives Mr. Love double the fun!

Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers