School Days Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy gives Mr. Love double the fun.
1.5k words
3.75
38.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers

I stepped out of the shower smiling. Letting the towel trail over my skin. The delicate touch of my own fingers sending my mind into clouds of desire. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Okay Amy this is it. Don't get cold feet now." I reassured myself knowing that what I had planned for today would be mind blowing.

Hearing the knock I had waited for for the past week I grabbed my robe and went to the door. I opened it to see Liz standing there. I smiled and quickly jumped into her arms. Liz was a girl I knew at a previous school. She was a beautiful girl. Her long golden hair brought out her green eyes. She was about my height with smaller breasts and her olive skin made her look like a work of art. We were close friends and knew practically everything about each other. So I knew when I came up with the idea to bring her in on the fun she would be more than willing.

"Well finally, I thought I'd be out there all day." she smirked.

"Liz, god it's been so long. I knew you'd come." I grinned taking in her presence. "When I called you I was a little nervous but I knew you'd be up for it. So whats been going on since I last saw you?"

"Oh, a little bit of this a little bit of that. Are you going to ask me in or what? Geeze I know its beautiful out here and god this cabin is amazing but I'd rather see the inside then the outside right now."

I laughed, "Of sourse come in. Eric should be arriving soon let me go get changed and we can catch up. I walked out leaving Liz in the living room. She sure was beautiful. Any person in their right mind would have fantasies of her. I quickly changed into a basic white tank top and a pair of blue jeans. I knew our clothes wouldn't be on long any way so what was the use of dressing neatly? I left off he bra and underware thing. Just more clothes to get in the way. I walked back out to Liz.

"I see you've made yourself comfortable." Liz was wearing a denim skirt that showed off her amazing legs and a low cut cotton halter top that just made your mouth water. "You look amazing." I licked my lips coming towards her.

"I can't say you look that bad yourself, Amy. You know I've missed you." She smiled and I thought my knees were going to give out on me. This was a girl and she had this much power over me. When I reached her she pulled me into her arms and kissed me with hunger and passion. My hands went to her hair running my fingers though it.

"MMMN, I've missed that." I felt the redness grow in my cheeks.

"Amy, you have no idea. I've been so bored with out you.

I laughed. "Well I think I might have an idea. Look Eric will be her soon and he doesn't know about you so when he gets here I want you to go to my room and wait for me to call you in."

"No problem hunnie." She walked away, heading for my room. I couldn't get my eyes off her ass. It swayed perfectly. "Damn Liz can it get any better?"

She grinned turning to look at me, "Oh yea, Ames (her nikname for me) it can get a whole lot better." I grinned like a cat, "I can only imagin, now get in there I heard his car pull up."

I went to the door opening it. Standing there I watched Eric walk up the steps.

"I was getting a little worried there. Didn't think you were going to show up."

"Well I must say you did leave me in quite a situation last Friday. Luckily I was able to slip my hand free enough to get the key."

Laughing I looked at him, "Well come in I have something planned for you. Sit on the sofa. After I closed the door and he had sat down I went over to him. "Eric there is someone I want you to meet. Liz you can come out now." I watched his facial expressions when she came out. "Liz this is Mr. Love better known as Eric, Eric this is Liz a really good friend of mine." I placed my hand on her ass making sure he could see me. He grinned allowing all of this to sink in. "You see Eric, Liz was at a school I used to attend. We became very aware of each other and today I want you to become aware of her."

"MMMN I think I can manage that," he said smiling."

Liz undressed herself, Eric and I quickly followed her lead.

She walked over to me carressing my body and kissing my neck. I moaned softly my hands cupping her ass. I could see pver her shoulder how aroused Eric was getting. "Oh Liz I think Mr. Love feels a little left out."

"I can fix that," Liz groaned. She walked to him pushing him down onto the sofa. She straddled his face. "This is whats going to happen, Mr. Love, your going to lcik my pussy while Amy there rides your nice hard cock." Liz waved me over and i climbed ontop of Eric. She held his cock as I postioned myself on it. Eric and I both groaned when I had completely impailed my pussy on it.

"OHHHHH god its sooooo hard Liz, you gotta feel this."

"Oh baby I'm getting quite the feeling." I looked up and saw Liz grinding her pussy into Mr. Loves face. You could her the slurping sounds as he licked her clean.

"OOOHHH FUCK EAT MY PUSSY YOU BASTARD..MMMN THATS IT... LICK RIGHT THERE.. OHHH HARDER...I'M ABOUT TO CUM..."

I reached over grabbing Liz's tits.

"OHHHHHHH FUCK LIZ... I'M GONNA CUMMMM TOOO."

I stared pounding my pussy on his cock. I could feel the warm tissue on my insides scraping against his shaft, it felt so good. It was like a whole new experience. Hearing Liz talk dirty and seeing her right in front of me brought on a huge orgasm.

Eric groaned letting his mouth take a break from Liz's pussy. "FUUUUCK I'M CUMMING AMY."

"Your ready to switch baby?" Liz looked at me with lust in her eyes. "Mmmhmm." was all I could manage to say. I watched as Liz climbed off of Eric and kissed him, tasting herself on his tongue. "God I taste good," she smiled. She bent to kiss me and I finally got to taste her sweetness. "Mmmn babe you can say that again," I whispered to her. I climbed off of Eric as my pussy let go of his cock with a plop. Liz and I switched postions and repeated what we did previously. After we had both had our fun we decided to give Eric a little more. We both got on our knees looking at each other. I nodded and she took her que. Her tongue came out and licked the tip of his cum covered cock. Her mouth wrapped around it like a goddess and I watched as her head started to move up and down. I head Eric groaning and his hips shaking. I bent my head taking his balls into my warm mouth. Sucking them and biting them gently.

"OHHHHHHHH GOD I CAN'T PUT UP WITH MUCH MORE OF THIS... SHIIIIIIT.. SUCK MY COCK YOU WHORES..."

Liz and I took that in and switched postions. I took his hard cock into my mouth her saliva already making it slippery. I could taste pussy and cum mixed. It was wonderful. I started to suck faster.. my hand coming to wrap around his shaft.

"FUUUUUUCK I'M CUMMMMMMMMING YOU FUCKEN SLUTS TAKE ALL OF MY CUMMMM MMMMMNN YESSSSSSS."

Liz and I drank and licked every drop of cum Mr. Love had for us. When we were finished we both got up, pulling Eric up off the sofa. Walking nakid to the door I opened it and we pushed him outside along with his car keys.

"Hope you had fun baby, maybe we can all get to gether another time."

"Amy, wait, you can't please, at least give me my clothes." Liz looked out at him, holding his pants and shirt up. "Oh, you mean these? Well I'll tell you what, heres you underware it is a little chilly."

"Amy.." I saw the fear in his eyes.

Liz and I looked at each other slamming the door. "Well babe I think that went well." "Liz I do believe you are right." We walked back to my bedroom leaving Eric to fend for himself, spending the night in each others arms. But thats a whole different story.

Your feedback is awesome... Thank-you for all your support! Niki

Niki_Love
Niki_Love
14 Followers