School Days Revisited

Story Info
Tiffany Revisits School memories with a Homecoming OTW.
1.8k words
4
12.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers

Every person I mention in this story is fictional and everyone involved in this story is eighteen and older.

*****

Hello Everyone! If you don't remember my name is Tiffany Arnold and my first day at the catholic school had changed me for the better. My naked antics led to many girls joining me in my revised dress code. Many still wore tiny thongs and other wore micro G-strings under their tiny skirts. With some encouragement from their role model, I would approach many girls. I would then put out my hand and ask for their underwear. They knew the reward would be me allowing them to kiss my perfect pussy and get me off right there.

Every girl would reach their thumbs between the waistbands of their tiny underwear, turn around, slide down their tiny panties. They made sure to keep their legs straight in order to flash their lovely pussy and booty hole to everyone that could have been behind them. They then got on their knees, lifted my skirt to expose my prized pussy, and they would begin their careful kissing of my delicate pussy. They began by sucking on my labia and licking my clit. They would notice the moisture building and just plant their mouth on my moist pussy. I would begin convulsing and moaning so loud that everyone that was not already watching would stop and stare of the sight.

Most days I would leave with at least 100 pairs of underwear. It made me realize just how much these girls wanted my pussy. Not much later when I was still continuing my checks, one girl named Terra told me to lift her skirt to check. To my amazement, there was a beautiful bald pussy staring right back at me. I did what any warm-blooded, horny lesbian would do with a pussy staring right back at her: I kissed the life out of her pussy with the intent to make Terra cum right there. Boy did she and she grabbed my head and would have pushed me into her vagina had it been possible. The sucking and clit pinching must have set her off as she finished cumming right into my mouth.

More girls had learned about what I had done for Terra and I suddenly had less panties and more pussies to suck, which I gladly accepted because what was I going to do with all those panties anyways. Skirts were permanently shortened and most girls could be found bending over with a bare pussy after my reward only encouraged it more.

I had the belief that the sisters just didn't care anymore since so many girls had joined with me in my new uniform and bare policies. However, I didn't realize that I was being set up since they knew this charade would end much sooner than I was realizing. I was going to leave much sooner than later since I was a senior and only had a couple months left. They left these little girls with the false hope that life would still be great after I had graduated.

At one point, they even encouraged the girls to just have sex in the middle of class with me instead of doing any more lesson plan. One day I had come in a crop top that not only came up so high that it exposed the under side of my breasts but also I had cut two huge holes near the arm that I had side boob for days. My skirt seriously did not cover the bottom portion of my pussy lips and left my butt completely unexposed. The sisters did not say anything to me through out the whole day and just let girls just ravage my scantily-clothed body whenever they wanted.

At one point I was naked the rest of the day because I had lost my scraps of cloth, which I had called my clothes, and was just naked for the rest of the day. At one point, I went up to the front of the class, sat on the sister's desk, spread my legs as far a could, exposed my pussy and had every girl in the class come up to my fully exposed pussy and eat me out until I came.

Every day would be getting closer to when Tiffany Arnold would be out of all of the sister's lives and all these ridiculous changes would be overturned with even stricter policies. Their goal was to make the student body ever regret going against them and joining the little slut Tiffany Arnold.

Tiffany had been enjoying her life so much that suddenly it all came to an abrupt end. With the tears of many girls, including my own, I felt that I had left a strong enough impression for these girls to express themselves freely that the school would belong to them even with myself being gone. The sisters knew without the ringleader they could re-control these girls, reinforce an newer, more awful dress code and made life much worse before Tiffany ever arrived.

I never saw any on those other girls again after graduation day (which I plan to tell that story another day and you can imagine I went out with the biggest bang possible!). Time passed by very quickly over the next couple years and I always thought back to my juniors. I had always wondered why I was never contacted by any of my juniors that I so passionately hoped to influence them into sexually exploring life to the fullest just like I did. No need for underwear and maximum exposure always made her life better.

I had figured out that I incredibly enjoyed freeing my juniors from I decided that my goal in life was to be a sex therapist for women and girls who needed to be freed sexually from the constraints that society choose to put on them. All of those lovely girls had allowed me to find my calling so I pursue a college degree and create my own successful business for that specific reason.

So this is where this story starts. I am now 26 years old and I actually got my PHD degree in Sex therapy, which many would wonder how I even got this degree but trust me this degree really does exist. I decided the best place to start my lovely business would be to return to the place of where I was inspired to pursue my calling and return to new girls that deserved my help.

I decided to pull out from the batch of the first school uniforms that I had altered just to try them on for the first time since that senior year. So I made sure to keep myself in even better shape than I was in high school during my pursuit of my degree by working out 5 of the 7 days of the week. My butt had only gotten bigger that skirts naturally flair up in the back even when they aren't even micro skirts and remarkably my boobs rounded out from a 34DD to a 36D, which I believe look much more natural on my athletically fit body.

So when I pulled the skirt on, my butt was on full display and as I walked it ate the skirt that it pulled the front up to expose my pussy lips. Remember I had not altered this skirt to be the micro ones that I wore in the later months of my senior year. The top did not fit at all either that I had to tie it schoolgirl style. Low and behold, it revealed the most beautiful cleavage line that you could lay your eyes on plus two dark areolas with pointed nipples.

My immediate thought after looking in the mirror was if I had looked like this at school I could have just made any girl cum just by looking at me. I imagined my heels clicking in the hallway my fellow student body staring as my ass popped from side to side with each click of my heel. At the same time my pussy creep more into view, as my skirt was pulled further into my luscious ass cheeks become just as exposed. If they weren't staring at the show below they would have seen the beautiful bouncing uninhibited breasts sway from side to side with each rub only making my nipples prick out more.

I would command those girls' vaginas wetness without a slight touch or even a word. The sight of me alone would have been enough. Girls would begin to touch their pussies in sheer excitement of me walking down the hallway to go to my next class. Moans of pleasure and gasps of my name would be heard as I pass each little girl yearn for my attention to their now exposed pussy. No one could stop what happened next as I bent over to pick up something that I had pretended to drop. I bent over legs spread wide, letting my pussy and even booty hole on full display for all those looking at me. In the front the cleavage would go on forever and many would even see a nipple sneak out.

I take even longer as I hug my legs and look back ever so seductively while gently touching the wetness that now resides on the outside of my pussy. I return my eyes forward and began to lick my lips while making eye contact with all my observers. I continue by gently cupping my breasts and playing around with my very erect nipples. One hand returns to my very moist pussy and select one finger to explore with my forbidden spot. Climaxes occur all within the hallway as many girls collapse to the ground exposing their now satisfied pussies for the other girls to see.

Back in my reality, my pussy responded with the burning sensation as my yearning fingers have begun touching my exposed pussy during my fantasy. Looking at myself, the skirt had been engulfed between my butt cheeks with only a few steps of looking in the mirror and the fantasy had only had me pushed my skirt up further to begin my self-exploration.

I decided to strip off my uniform and decided put on something more professional, which really was just a shorter pencil skirt that fell to mid thigh with a slit up to my lower hip that indicated I wasn't wearing panties and a blazer with a button up shirt that I left buttoned one button below my breasts to accentuate the cleavage as much as possible and hid the fact that no bra was being worn. I decided just to pack the uniform within my satchel since I had someplace I needed to be and my sexual exploration unfortunately had to be delayed until later.

When I appeared at the school, the outside looked the same to me as if nothing had changed over all these years and the school was just welcoming 18 year-old Tiffany and her basically naked body to grace its halls once again.

Tiffany8
Tiffany8
124 Followers