School Daze

Story Info
Principal shows Lilli what a bad girl she is.
1.5k words
3.03
321.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lilli Black to My office now!" I called out across the hallway the St. Mark's School. Lilli being a young girl of 18 at the school and a senior.

Walking just behind the girl name Lilli I had call to my office I could plainly see the reason I had called there in the first place. The bottom rim of her round ass was hovering in and out of sight as she moved off to see to her punishment.

We walked into my office I stepped up behind the desk and seated myself. "Ms. Black have a seat do you know why I have called you here?" Looks back a the slim from of the girl that sat before I saw up her as she crossed her legs see that silken flesh that shaved bared and slick. I tore my eyes away from the sight I was the only male in an all female school I could not be caught ever looking that at a student.

"No Principal Kriger, I do not know why." Lil stated in her all to smug way showing she knew just why she was here.

"Lilli, I know that you are a good girl, but it very inappropriate for a girl you age to … not wear any panties and to hike her skirt up that way. Now what are we going to do about this?" I said. Looking at her with the hunger that this mock innocent enraged in me.

"I do not know what we should do Principal Kriger?"

"Well for starters I should call you parents and tell them that their daughter comes to school without underwear, and that she pulls her shirt high enough for her to show that she does this, or I can give you a week worth of detentions after school and write a report why it is not appropriate for a young lady to do this. The choose here is yours."

Looking at her with a stern look knowing that all in my own mind that I was truly enjoying this fine blooming girl before me. I already knew witch one of the options lil would choose I eyed over the marvel of her sweet curves.

"Well Principal Kriger, I will have too choose the detention and essay, when does it start?" She asked me in a voice that seemed to be pout. My mind reeled over the fact she did not seem to care which one she choose, it was more like she wanted a third option.

"Tonight after school it will start 10 minutes after Last bell. Is that understood?" I told her, I could feel my dick getting hard at the thought that she was going to be alone with just me for an hour. I fought these thoughts and hoped Lil would not notice the bulge that had started in my pants.

"May go back to class for now Ms. Black."

"Yes Principal Kriger I will not be late and I will had the essay for by the of detention." She said as she stood up to leave. My eye where watching ever fluid movement of her body. God she was gorgeous so young and sweet My dock jump in my pants hard then I've ever been in My I knew this was wrong, but I could not help it. I wanted to take her then and there. After she was gone and closed the door I started to rub the massive hard on I had. I un did my pants and slipped My dick out of my boxers and pants and stroked it thinking of that silken pussy and how tight it had to me so near Cumming. As I sat there stroke my dick I imagined my hand was those tender velvet lip of her pussy is flowed as it flowed up down the length of my dick after a few short minutes I was Cumming down over my hand. I cleaned up with tissues and went about day thing of what would do after school.

Later that day I sat waiting in the Detention Room waiting for Lil to show up for her punishment. She walked in at exactly 10 after the last and took her seat. She sat writing her essay as I had told her to do.

I sat watching over the newspaper I was trying to read but she still wore no panties and, that sweet bare mound hypnotized me, that that not so clearly covered by her school uniform. 20 minutes had past when I had to do something or I would go mad from this.

"lil come up here and bring your essay with you." I said to her. She slid out of the desk and my eye where glued to her body. I could tell from looking she wear no bra for her tender round nipple where erect and press firmly the fabric of this shirt from the cold air of the room. She as moved forward swaying of her hips that of a metronome, it never missed a beat or seemed out of time.

She came around the desk as I put the paper down and turned in the stool I sat in.

I looked her over the hunger grew within me and I had to do something anything.

"Yes Principal Kriger you wanted to see my work?" She asked inquisitively

"Yes and no lil!" I stated a gruff voice that I rarely used in other to discipline students. I acted quickly reaching out and grabbing her pull her light body to me and over my knees.

I then pull her uniform skirt up to show those pale round Gobles that where her ass and I then raised my hand and striking down hard on them. She screamed and fought to get lose of my grip on her over my knees. I then struck her sweet ass again.

"I'm doing this for your own good little bad girls need to be punished and that what you are and what you will get!" I stated as I continued to spank her ass till it was nice and as red as petals of a rose. I could feel her sob under my blows. I then stop and set her to the floor before me. I then stood up and undid my pants and dropping them and my boxers to the floor.

Now lil my little bad girl you will have to suck my dick till I tell you to stop!" I said with a flood of power into my body. The weeping girl before laid me looking tears still in her eyes along with a new look of surprise.

"Bu… but Principal Kriger?" She sobbed. My eyes never leaving her I said " I told you to do something now do it lil that's and order!"

She slowly sat up on her knees leaning forward and reaching up to my dick. Slowly taking the limp mass in her small hand and brought it to her tiny lips kissing the head, then slipping it into her warm mouth. I could her wet tongue swirled about the head of my dick as it grew in her mouth.

"Now My lil my little bad girl suck it good!" As I said this she wrapped her tiny lips tighter about my dick and started to trust on it. God I had gone insane but this felt so good to have those lip on my dick to feel that wet mouth on me feeding like there was no tomorrow.

I looked down at her she bobbed on my dick I could feel that I was going to cum soon. I then stated I'm going to cum that bad girl mouth of yours and will drink what I give you understood?" Her pleading eyes looked up at me and as she nodded.

She began to suck harder and bobbed fast my dick was swelling in her sweet mouth. I knew it was only seconds till I would explode in her mouth. As I did she forced herself down hard on taking the whole thing deep down her throat. God that felt and as I stopped she pressed her lips tightly about my dick and pulled draining it of my cum.

She sat head down and hands on her thighs. I then said, "Did my bad little lil enjoy pleasing me like that?"

"Yes, Principal Kriger I did!" She said. Good I had though and god did I enjoyed it.

"Good now tomorrow you will again not wear panties and again you will please me in this manner maybe I will even please you if your a good little girl!"

"Your bad little girl would like that very much Principal Kriger!"

I let her go early because she had done as she was told and in the end was being a good girl. I could not wait till the next to show up for detention and to have her finally.

The End

Or maybe not the end