School Daze Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Higher education has never been better
5.7k words
4.63
158.1k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

Chapter 1

I met Erin under rather unusual circumstances. It was the first day of a physiology class eight -o -clock Monday morning. I had just transferred from a university up north where I was kind of forced to get out of town. I had fallen in with quite a party crowd and if I was going to keep up my grades as a pre med. student, a change in location and a fresh start is what I needed.

I noticed her as soon as she came into the lecture hall. She was absolutely stunning. Short raven colored hair, a beautiful light complexion, deep blue eyes on an innocent face with an honest smile. I would like to take the high road and say that it was her eyes or her smile that first caught my attention but I would be lying. It was her body. She had on a pair of black slacks that wrapped around a tight little ass and a light blue short sleeve cotton shirt that stretched across a chest that was screaming “D-cups.”

Although, there were a lot of empty seats in the lecture hall, she came over and sat right next to me.

“There is this strange guy following me.” She said.”Would you pretend to know me so it might scare him a way?”

“No problem” I replied. “No need to pretend we know each other. Let me introduce myself. I’m Bill”

That is when she introduced her self as Erin.

“That’s the guy. I can’t believe he followed me into class.” She whispered.

About four rows up and ten seats across sat this guy. Not too strange looking on the outside, kind of like an engineering student. What made him seem strange is he didn’t have any books. Not even a backpack. He sat there through the lecture not taking any notes, just looking over at Erin every once in a while. I had to admit to Erin he was acting strange. Although with her looks, guys must be hitting on her all the time.

When class was over we walked out together. She even asked to hold my hand to make it look like we were a couple. That must have done it because the guy disappeared when we got outside of the building. When we were sure he was gone she thanked me and we said our good byes.

My next class was at ten o-clock, Bio 301, Human Anatomy. To my delight I saw Erin sitting in the back of the class and I climbed the steps of the lecture hall to go back and join her.

“Any sign of our stalker” I asked.

“Not at all, I think he took off when he thought you were my boyfriend”

“Anyone sitting here?”

“Yes, you”

She thanked me for my help earlier as I sat down next to her. We passed a little small talk as we waited for class to start. As we talked, I let myself enjoy her eyes and inhaled deeply to get the full enjoyment of her perfume. I was continually distracted throughout class as my thoughts kept returned to Erin. After class I ask Erin if she wanted to go get a cup of coffee and she explained that she had another class. She must have noticed the disappointment on my face.

“Why don’t you come along and see if you can add the class? The class is Human Sexuality it is a Psych class is supposed to be a breeze and it meets your sociology requirement.”

“What the hell, I’ll give it a shot.”

We got to class just as the instructor arrived. I told Erin to save me a seat as I went up to talk to the instructor and see if I could get an add slip. The instructor wasn’t bad to look at either. A thirty-something slim brunet whose professional attire set her apart from the casual dress of the students. I asked her if I could add the class and she told me that she didn’t see a problem.

“We can use another male perspective” She said. “ I think we only have one other guy in the class”

I looked around the class of about twenty-five and I only saw one other guy. He was an edgy looking guy with spiked hair, several piercing and a bad complexion and wasn’t making eye contact with anyone.

I returned to the seats and found Erin sitting with a cute blond. I sat next to Erin and she introduced me to her roommate Amanda just as the instructor was starting. The instructor introduced herself as Dr. Pam Nelson, but for the purposes of this class she would be preferred to be called Pam. Pam explained that she was a former registered nurse before she got her PhD in psychology with her specialty in human sexuality. After being an emergency room nurse for five years and now a sex therapist there in not much she hasn’t seen or much that would shock her. She explained that the class was as going to be a frank discussion of human sexuality. Topics would include everything from sexual practices, orgasms, masturbation, contraception, sexually transmitted diseases, fetishes. No subject would be taboo and class participation in the discussions would be mandatory.

“I’ll warn you the motion picture association has given this class an X rating.” She joked. With that she reached behind the podium and pulled out a life size, anatomically correct latex male torso.

The torso was the kind they use in medical and nursing schools for practicing procedures such as catheterization and examinations. It was cutoff at about mid thigh and the lower abdomen and showed the important part in life size and detail

“We will begin out discussion with the anatomy of the male genitals”

The class seemed a little shocked as a little nervous laughter broke out. The instructor continued with her description of the parts of the penis and testicles and how they function. Descriptions included the corona, glands, corpus cavernosa, urethra and the nerve structure of the penis.

“The nerves in the penis are broken down in to two types. The nerves in the corona and head of the penis are sensitive to touch while the nerves of the shaft are sensitive to pressure.”

“It is the hyperemia of the genital fill the corpus cavernosa with blood as the result of sexual excitement or stimulation thus causing an erection.” She explained.

She reached behind the torso and squeezed a small rubber ball that had a short tube connecting it to the torso. As she started to squeeze it, the penis on the torso started to inflate. A couple more squeezes and the torso was at full erection. The nervous laughter returned to the class.

“Isn’t this thing great?” She remarked. “ Wait until we use it for our demonstration on condoms.”

Pam continued. “The hyperemia subsides following orgasm and ejaculation of the seminal fluid. The organ the returns to its flaccid condition. The size of the flaccid penis does not necessarily correlate with that of the erect penis. And contrary to popular myths the size fo the penis has no physical bearing on the male’s or female’s enjoyment of sexual intercourse.”

That last line brought a undercurrent of whispers from the class.

“In other words size doesn’t matter, I don’t believe it either, but that’s what all the books say. They must have been written by men with small penises.”

The lecture went on with a brief discussion on ejaculation and how the muscles at the base of the scrotum squeeze the seminal vesicles and forces seamen out the urethra.

“You better look out in the front row, sometimes this thing shoots a long way.”

A couple of girls in the front row started to duck for cover as she laughed. “Just kidding”

The class erupted in laughter. At that point as class was dismissed.

“Next time we will take a peek at female anatomy.”

Chapter 2

True to her word, the next class she brought out the companion torso to the male form and placed it on the table.

A lot of questions about how to have intercourse, how to masturbate, and worries about what's all going on down there can be solved by simply getting to know the female body. In fact, I'd gander to say that before you let anyone else get to know it, you'd best know it yourself as well as you know your own face.

“You may want to all come up front where you can see better. The anatomy here is not as obvious as the male model”

We all gathered around the table up front as she laid the torso on its ass with its genitals facing out.

The Prof looked at me and said. “You seem to be a man of the world. Why don’t you give us a tour of the female genitalia?”

I was a little embarrassed but up for the challenge and worked my way up to the front of the pack. The prof reassured me that she would help me out and I just needed to point out the structures.

Pam went through the parts by the numbers.

“The proper name for the outer female genitals is the vulva. The vagina is only one part of these organs, and not the whole of them, and many people mistakenly call the vulva the vagina. Where the pubic hair is, below the belly button, is a fatty area of tissue (skin) called the mons.”

She continued, “that hood connects to the glans, which is the tip of the clitoris . If you pull up the hood you can get a closer look. In women, this is usually the most sensitive spot of the vulva. In fact, it is created of the same sort of erectile tissue that the head of a penis is created of .

Pam was impressed by my knowledge of the subject and remarked the porn on the internet was paying off. I let her know that we had just finished going over the subject in anatomy class, but porn sites helped too.

She finished the lecture with a description on the events that take place with arousal and the female orgasm specifically the contraction of the vaginal muscles.

“The female orgasm does not typically result in ejaculation, like our male counterparts. The existence of female ejaculation is a matter for debate. Some will claim that there is female ejaculation while other claim that it is just stress incontinence and any squirting, for lack of a better term, is just urine. The subject is not fully understood and we will talk more about it when we discuss masturbation.”

Before the Prof dismissed the class she announced “Before you go next week we will be talking about a subject near and dear to your heart, self gratification other wise known as masturbation.”

I think we were all a little flustered for the graphic nature of the lecture. As I walked out with Erin and Amanda little was said and the girls are usually talkative. I did manage to get Erin to agree to a study session the next evening for our weekly anatomy quiz on Friday. Amanda said that we should use their place. Thursday was her night to party and we would have the place to ourselves.

I arrived at the girl’s apartment at a little after seven. Amanda greeted me at the door with a bright smile and deep brown eyes. Her blond hair was hanging down over the shoulders of her strapless “little black dress” that fit tightly around her firm little body. Her breasts were not as big as Erin’s but healthy and perky just the same. Erin came out of the kitchen. She was wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with a big wet spot just above the belt line as a result of doing the dishes. No amount of grung could make this woman look anything less than beautiful. Erin pointed out a dining table adjacent to the kitchen and said we should set up there.

I’m going to change out of these wet things and I’ll be right back. Just as she turned to head back to her bed room Amanda emerged from the bathroom shot us a good night and headed out the door. Erin came out of the bedroom wearing a solid white T-shirt and gym shorts. It was obvious that the bra was gone from the little points sticking out from her shirt and the extra little jiggle when she walked.

We studied for about an hour quizzing each other back and forth using the sexually devoid black and white pictures of genitalia in our anatomy books. My mind kept shifting to Erin as we studied and the smell of her perfume kept stirring longing in my pants. We both seemed to know the material backwards and forwards and thought a break was in order.

“This is probably not the best idea for study session.” Erin said, ”but I’m going to have a glass of wine. Want to join me? .”

“Sure why not. Let’s take a break then hit it one more time.”

Erin poured a couple of potent glasses and we sat on the couch and sipped our wine and talked for about an hour. The conversation went from home to school old relationships and stuff. The time flew and the wine was having an effect on both of us as that warm glow was settling in.

A little after nine we decided to get back to the books. After a few minutes of more book work Erin remarked,

“These drawings are shitty, I like the models that Pam has much better.”

I had to agree these pictures were so clinical they were not realistic anymore.

That’s when Erin floored me.

“There is no sense in using these pictures to study the male sex organs when we have a perfectly good one right here.”

“What are you suggesting?”

“Drop your pants, hop up here on the table, and let me get a good look at the real thing.”

“Are you serious? Is this going to be I’ll show you mine if you show me yours?”

“Yes, I am serious, and we might as well make the best of this”

“Ok, I said, but first I have to let you in on a couple of things.”

“What’s that?”

“Well’ first of all unlike the picture in the book, I’m circumcised”

“And?”

“And second I have a full on erection right now from just thinking about this.”

I didn’t know if she was kidding or not. The thought of getting naked in front of this beautiful lady was exciting and my cock was trying to rip its way out of my pants. Testing the waters, I stood up and kicked off my shoes. Trying to give her plenty of time to back out if she wanted to I started to pull my shirt over my head.

I guess at this point I should digress and describe myself. I am 21 year old male 6 foot 175 lbs brown on brown. Let me say that I’m not a real “buff” guy. Although I workout regularly I don’t do a lot of “Iron work.” I have experience as an amateur boxer and spend most of my gym time working the bag or in the ring. These types of workouts tend to leave me lean and mean without bulking up.

“I feel like I should be doing this to music or something”

“Just relax, how do you think we woman feel when we get our physical exams, it’s a lot more invasive than this.”

“Well here goes nothing.” I said as I started to unsnap my jean.

“I’ll be the judge of that”

“Very funny”

Adrenalin was pulsing through my veins as I started to lower my pants. I decided that I might as well drop my shorts as well as my pants at the same time. My cock sprung into the cool air out as I lowered them and let them drop to the floor and step out. There I was standing naked in front of Erin with a raging erection in the middle of her living room. I think Erin was enjoying this as much as I was at this point because her nipples were about to drill holes in her T-shirt.

“Hop up on the table so I can get a better look”

I did as I was told and sat on the table while Erin moved her chair closer. Erin pushed my knees a little further apart. I was leaning back on my elbows at this point and my cock was laying on by abdomen.

“You have a nice sized cock. Have you ever measured it?”

“What guy hasn’t? It somewhere between six and a half and seven inches”

“Ok if I touch you”

“Help yourself”

She held my cock by the corona with her thumb and forefinger, started to trace the important anatomical parts with her finger. Her face was about two feet away and I could feel her breath blow across my cock and scrotum. I had to suppress the reflexive urge to start pumping my hips . I knew with little encouragement I would be sending wads of hot molten cum across the room.

We were both completely focused on the moment when the front door to the apartment suddenly opened and in walked Amanda.

“Well I guess I can’t leave you two alone. Some study session.”

“Shit” if not what I said it is what I thought as I shot up looking for my pants. I crossed the room with my hard-on waving in the breeze grabbed my pants off the floor and stumbled to put them on.

Erin was trying to explain that we got tired of the pictures in the book and we thought using something more realistic would be helpful.

“You don’t need to get dressed on my account. Would you mind if I joined your study group, or was that grope?” Amanda laughed. “ After all I need to review this same stuff for Human Sexuality class.”

My initial embarrassment started to fade and excitement of the moment started to take over. Amanda explained that her date for the night got wasted and was puking his guts out in the alley behind the club they went to. So she just left him there and came home.

“Chalk up another loser” were her words.

The girls persuaded me to get back on the table so they could continue their examination. Now it was Amanda’s turn to run through the parts. I could tell she was having fun. She would circle her finger around the corona then slowly run it down the underside of my cock. While examining my testicles and cord I jumped a little as she pulled on one of my testicles a little too hard.

“I guess I’ll just have to kiss it and make it feel better” she said. As she leaned over and planted a kiss on my scrotum.

Pre-cum was dripping out of my urethra and making quite a puddle in my navel. I had to bear down with my PC muscles. One moment of lost concentration and I would be ejaculating all over the place.

Amanda had my testicle cupped in her hand with her finger tips pressing on my PC muscles between my scrotum and anus.

“Are there the muscles that fire off your wad?”

I confirmed that they were.

She looked over at Erin and said, “I think we need to feel how these work to get a true understanding of male ejaculation.”

“Let us both feel you down here while you ejaculate. “

“ What?”

“ I want to feel these muscles contract when you fire off”

At this point I needed some relief in a big way and it was going to take any more encouragement.

“Ok, what do you want me to do?”

“Just stroke yourself, it shouldn’t take too long, I think you’re almost there” was Amanda’s answer.

My mind was spinning. Laying there naked on the table with two fine ladies checking me out, now wanting to watch me cum. The excitement was almost too much I had lost all contact with the world except for the throbbing in my cock and the two hands on my balls I slowly started to run my hand over the shaft of my penis. Before long I felt the pressure building at the base of my scrotum and my cum building at the base of my cock. Then the pulsation started, my whole body contracted in waves as thick ropes of cum shot out of my urethra two feet into the air. Six or seven full on pulsations before they started to subside into gentle twitches.

I laid there for several seconds before I could come bake to reality. Amanda and Erin were mesmerized.

“Holy shit” Amanda said breaking the silence “That was incredible.”

Cum was all over the place. I was covered my chest thighs and pubes. The girls got it all over their hands too.

“I have to admit that I don’t think I have ever cum that hard.”

Erin went into the kitchen and returned with a towel and started to clean the cum off my chest.

“Let me catch my breath a minute then it’s your turn for show and tell.” I said to Erin.

“Well, She said. A deal is a deal. I guess I’m ready.”

I think she was more then ready. I managed to roll off the table and stand even if a bit wobbly. I didn’t know if I should get dressed for the next part of the study session or remain naked. I would have preferred to stay unclothed but I thought that it might be a bit presumptive. So I settled on just putting my underwear back on.

Erin stood in the middle of the livingroom, grabbed the hem of her T-shirt, and with one movement pulled it over her head. The smooth creamy flesh of her breast was taught without a bit of sag and topped of with a beautiful pink nipple that must have stood out an inch. Even though I had just cum less that two minutes ago I could feel myself starting to get hard again. She stuck her thumbs into the waist band of her shorts and pushed both her shorts and panties down past her knees and then let them fall to the floor. As she stepped out of her panties, she hooked the leg hole with her toes and kicked them in my direction. The panties hit me square in the chest and I grabbed them. I held the panties and could tell the patch between her legs was soaked through at the same time I got a trace of that musky aroma that confirmed her excitement. I had to suppress my urge to hold the panties up to my nose breath in her sent and let the warmth of her smell circulate through my body.

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers
12