School Daze Ch. 03

Story Info
Giving yourself a hand.
7.2k words
4.66
86.1k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers

School Daze: Chapter 3, Going Solo

The story School Daze contains chapters one and two Of the adventures of our three friends. If you haven’t read them you may want to do that first.

Erin was waiting for me when I arrived at our first class at eight o’clock the next morning. We both greeted each other with shit-eating grins while she gently grabbed my arm and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning" I greeted

If the memories of last night were not vivid enough, seeing Erin and getting a whiff of her perfume made my mental pictures even stronger.

"Good morning, is that all you can say. I thought after last nigh this morning might be a little better than good." She said with a sly smile on her face.

"No, your right it’s a fantastic morning. The sun is out, the air is fresh, you’re here and it is Friday."

We walked into class and sat next to each other and suffered through the first class of the day. This first class of the day was turning out to be a real dud and I made a mental note to make sure I was well caffeinated in the future.

We both got through the anatomy class and quiz in the next session. I look over at Erin during the quiz and couldn’t help but notice a smirk on her face as she labeled the diagrams of the male genitalia.

I hooked up with Erin after class. Human sexuality class only met two days a week so there was no class today. This also meant no Amanda today also. Erin and I got some coffee and sat down on the lawn near an open grassy area.

" You sped right through the quiz, no problems with the male anatomy eh." I teased her.

"No, I had a good study session last night. How about you, any problems with the quiz?"

"No, the material was still petty vivid in my mind."

I tried to talk Erin into a "study session" over the weekend but, I was informed that her parents were in town visiting and studying would be on hold.

"Anyway, Thursday is our designated study night. We can’t break our agreement so soon. And remember no "studying" by yourself, you have to study with the group."

"Thursday! I don’t know if I can hold off until Thursday, I may explode."

"Just see that you do. It’s not going to be a walk in the park for me either." Erin quipped back.

"Ok then, Thursday it is." I said as I started to get up. "Have a good weekend with your folks and give Amanda a hug for me."

"Will do, and have a good weekend yourself. See ya Monday." Erin stood and gave me a kiss on the cheek and with her free hand gave my crotch a little squeeze. "And remember, no studying alone."

Erin walked off and I felt the lingering of her little crotch squeezing I could feel myself start to get hard again. No doubt about it, this was going to be a long week.

Everywhere I went that weekend, something reminded me of sex. Not that I don’t think about sex all the time anyway, but not being able to find any relief magnified every little encounter. First was the sweet little thing in the tank top in front of me at the convenient store getting some beer. No bra with perky nipples straining at the fabric of her cotton tank top with short shorts crawling up the crack of her ass. She dropped her change, I’m sure on purpose, giving me a great view down the top of her shirt as she bent down to get it. I was looking right down her top as she was looking me straight in the eye. I was busted. Knowing she gave me an eye full she smiled as she glanced at my crotch to see if she got her desired effect. She did.

Saturday afternoon I went to the library to do some real studying. I settled down at a table in a quiet section and spread out my stuff. It was still early in the semester and the building was all but empty. No one studies this early in the semester. They usually wait until its time to cram. The only other person around was this pretty little redhead sitting at a table about twenty feet away. Whenever I go to the library, I like to find a spot near a pretty little something. That way I can let my mind wander when I need a break.

From where I was sitting I could see under her table and had a good view of her legs and the area that was being hidden by her short little tennis skirt. When she readjusted her self and uncrossed her legs I could see a little further up her skirt. The longer we studied the higher her skirt rose. I tried not to stare but I was sure she caught me glancing now and then. Before I knew it, I started to feel that stirring in my pants. Finding it difficult to get comfortable I kept fidgeting in my chair trying to find a position to revealing the stress in my shorts. Sensing my discomfort, my little friend kept the pressure on, letting the skirt rise even more letting her red and white checked cotton panties come into view. As my eyes strayed from my work we would occasionally catch each others eye. She would give me a little smile, return to her work and let her legs spread a little further apart.

Not being able to take much more of this excitement, I decided to head to the gym to burn off some frustration. I worked on the heavy bag for about thirty minutes and got in six rounds of sparing. This is an intense workout and drains ones energy. Usually after a work like this it is difficult to get an erection until I have a few hours to recover. After a shower and change of gear I headed home.

Walking up the stairs to my little second floor apartment I met my neighbor Cindy on her way down. Cindy is a dizzy little blond that lives with her boyfriend and is always teasing just about anything in pants. The staircase isn’t wide enough for to way traffic so we had to turn a little sideways to let each other pass. As we passed Cindy got right up next to me and let her breast brush across my chest as we passed.

"Excuse me. I apologized as she brushed against me."

She didn’t say a word. She just looked back, winked and went on her way. Damn, I was hard again.

The next day wasn’t any better. Every time I saw a tight little body I would feel my cock start to stir. My nocturnal erection took on new meaning. I would find myself stoking my erection in my sleep and wake up with a hard-on that could drill through granite. I was so horny the crack of dawn wasn’t safe.

Monday morning finally came at last. I ran into Erin outside our first class.

"Have you been a good boy?" she asked.

"I have and it hasn’t been easy. As a matter of fact, I had a wet dream last night. I don’t think that breaks our little convenient does it?"

"I guess not, I guess there is any thing you can do about what happens when you’re asleep. You were really asleep right?"

"Scouts honor"

"How about you, have you been able to refrain?"

"I have, but I have to admit, I‘m having erotic dreams"

I sat next to Erin for the first two classes and managed not to cum in m pants as I took in the aroma of her perfume and recalled her naked body on the dinning room table. Amanda was there waiting for us when we walked into Human Sexuality class. it was a joy to also see her smiling face and tight little body. I sat with the girls on either side of me and I sort of felt like Hugh Hefner.

Erin leaned across me and told Amanda about my wet dream and she smiled.

Pam entered the class, dropped a small pile of notes on the lectern, and addressed the class.

" When it comes to masturbation there are two kinds of people, those who do it, and those who lie about it."

Pam had a way of addressing what was sure to be a delicate discussion with a little humor to break the ice.

"Let’s start our discussion today with reasons why masturbation is better than sex."

She looked right at me. "Since you’re the only male left in the class, why don’t you start us off"

I briefly looked around and saw that the only other guy was absent and assumed that he dropped the class (which I found out later to be true). I have to admit I was starting to get a little nervous. Some twenty odd pairs of female eyes looking at me to open up the discussion on a very personal subject. After all only two of these ladies had actually watched me masturbate. I thought I might try to play off Pam’s opening remark.

With as innocent a face as I could muster, I said. "I don’t know what your talking about, I don’t masturbate . . . ’

Pam laughed and shot back at me "You lie like a rug"

The class let out a roar of laughter. "Ok," I started out again."How about you don’t have to wait for your partner to be in the mood."

"Good start, anyone else want to chime in"

After a few seconds someone said. "You can’t get pregnant"

That was followed with "You can’t get a disease"

Then they started coming from all corners of the room.

"Relieves boredom"

"Its relaxing"

"You always get to orgasm"

"Helps you sleep"

"You don’t have to worry about your partner"

Pam jumped in." We have a lot of good reasoning here. Let’s look at a few of these in more detail. Let’s look at the health benefits first. Society is obsessed with sex, but we don’t see the headlines "Study Shows Daily Masturbation Reduces Stress, Invigorates Heart, and Prolongs Life." It's just another example of the taboo clothing this simple sexual activity, because all of that is true!"

"Next to running, masturbation is my favorite way to clear my brain. I take that back, I prefer masturbation to running. It is not as nearly as hard on the knees." She continued.

"People have been obsessing for so long over the mythological health risks of masturbation that they don't stop to think about the numerous benefits. Not only dose it relieve stress, it helps you sleep , keeps your pelvic muscles toned, it's a good cardiovascular workout, and it's probably good for your complexion! What's more, this simple act of taking responsibility for your sexual needs is bound to improve self-esteem and self-confidence."

"Every time you masturbate you're asserting your identity as a sexual person. Masturbation is sex. If you believe you're only being sexual when you're with a partner, you're missing out on an entirely satisfying, fulfilling aspect or your sexual self."

"When you masturbate you actively cast off those repressive Victorian attitudes about sex instilled in you by parents, teachers, clergy, politicians, and the media. You're not going to go blind; you aren’t going to grow hair on your palms, you aren't "wasting your seed"; you're not frigid; you aren't being punished, you won't get a disease. You're celebrating your sexuality and practicing safe sex. Give yourself a hand, literally. Believe me those repressive thoughts have sent more than one person into therapy.

"What better way to learn about your anatomy and sexual responsiveness than by masturbating? We are all unique sexual beings, and masturbation will teach you just what type of stimulation feels good where. We don’t have buttons that you can just push. Each of us has their own idea of what they need and feel. With this knowledge, you can explore and experiment sexually, with by yourself or with a partner."

"Alone, you're responsible only for your own pleasure, so you're free to go as slowly or as quickly as you like. You're more likely to give yourself the time and permission to practice until something works for you. Once you've discovered the secrets of success, you can approach partner sex with more confidence."

"Ok, she paused, let’s get a little graphic here. I have found that having a good open talk about masturbation can break down the barriers in the class and will provide for good open discussion for the rest of the semester. So it’s time to tell our masturbation stories. I’ll break the ice and go first."

"What works best for me is direct clitoral stimulation. I will wet my fingers from my mouth, from between my legs or with a product, such as K-Y liquid or massage oil. Then I use the first two fingers of both hands to spread the skin a little, the others to stroke. It is fabulous to begin stroking the center of my clitoris, then while continuing the strokes, move them around, then down, below the center of greatest sensitivity, every now and then bringing them stroking right back into the center, up onto the hardest part, then as orgasm approaches, back down . . . repeating this several times. What it amounts to is a self-tease of sorts and makes the resultant orgasm wonderfully intense. Watching with a mirror close up makes it even more fabulous. I just have to be careful not to come too quick, or the intensity of the orgasm is too very reduced."

I was mesmerize by her talk and I wasn’t the only one the whole class was waiting on every word. By the time she was half way through her description I was hard as steel. I don’t think I was the only one she was having this effect on because although, we all hanging on every word I noticed a lot of the ladies were starting to fidget in their seats. Erin and Amanda included. I couldn’t believe that this beautiful sexy lady was openly talking about her most privet moments in front of the class.

"I’m not opposed to using toys now and again, but that is a different story. Enough about me let’s talk about you. Who wants to go next?"

The class was silent everyone’s eyes were roaming around the room wondering if anyone would speak up.

"Come on now," Pam replied o the silence. " I have opened myself up here who’s next?"

I couldn’t believe it when a voice next to me started to speak up.

"I like to use a string of beads . . . " Amanda started confidently, . . . the ones you wear around you neck . . . like from Mardi gras. I like to Pull the beads back and forth so one strand is on either side on my clit. If I’m not wet yet this can be kind of painful so I my need to lubricate them a bit first. The orgasm feels so incredible! And if I insert my fingers and stimulate my G-spot when I am about to orgasm, I’ll squirt a little when I orgasm. I used to be embarrassed about squirting, you know, because I thought it was urine, but I recently was convinced it’s not urine just a great orgasm.

"A squirter, great! You have nothing to be embarrassed about," Pam remarked, "we will talk more about female ejaculation at our next meeting. Ok, who’s next to tell us a story."

The room continued to be silent. "I think the ladies are a bit apprehensive to talk around a guy. Perhaps if you would tell us how you like to masturbate it may help things a long." Pam said looking right at me. She took a seat on one of the desk tops waiting for me to start.

I started slowly and a bit hesitant. "Sometimes I will start by just letting my finger tips run along the underside of my penis when I first start touching myself, I’m really sensitive there. Then I may use some lubricant, hand lotion usually. I will make a circle with my thumb and forefinger and start sliding it up and down slowly. Then I will place one or both hands around my penis, and stroke up and down along the shaft. I also enjoy encircling the head of the penis with each stroke sometimes I will use the other hand to massaging my balls . . . excuse me, my testicles. I like to take my time. The longer I can hold off the more intense the orgasm."

"Do you use any porn to help you along?" Pam asked.

"Sometimes, but I have a very vivid imagination. I may just think about sexual situation ones from my past or just fantasize sometimes it’s a little weird but, I like to think about how a woman smells, it is a real turn on for me."

"That’s not weird, smell can be a powerful turn on. What about toys, ever use any?"

"Well. only a couple of times. One time I used a girlfriends vibrator along the side of my penis. And then there is always the shower massage."

"Thank you for sharing with us. Next"

A voice from the back of the room started up. It was the red headed girl from the library on Saturday. I hadn’t noticed her in the class before with Erin and Amanda monopolizing my attention.

"I read erotic stories. I start to rock back and forth, the seam of my pants rubbing my self though my panties. Then I go to my bedroom and rub my breasts with some lotion. My nipples get so hard perk right up. By now, I'm too wet and turned to prolong anything. I lay face down on my body pillow on my bed and rub my hard clit in small flicking motions. I cum so hard sometimes, one time my next door neighbor called to complain. I'm in a duplex and his room is right through my wall, I told him it was just the TV."

"That’s great. I like to read erotic stories too." Pam remarked. "Let’s hear another."

With every story I got harder. I was starting to think that the ladies were starting to enjoy the effect they were having on me, but I wasn’t alone I was sure I got a whiff of female excitement.

Erin decided it was her turn.

I start in the shower. I like to get all slippery with soap and rub myself everywhere. Once I get really turned on, I will dry off and lay on my bed. I take my index finger and slowly begin to stroke my clit. Then take out my red gel vibrator , place it directly on my clit, and start off slow. As the vibrator hums against it, I can feel it pulse -- kind of like my heart beating. Thud-thud, thud-thud . . . Then I move the vibrator around, until I hit what I call the "sweet spot." This is the spot on my clit that, when I put the vibrator against it, the throbbing really begins. I then lay back, and pinch my nipples. Then I let the vibrator slip inside me and start to rub my clit with my other hand. The pressure against my clit begins to build until I suddenly feel myself go over the edge.

"Another great technique." Pam announced." If any of you ladies out there don’t have a vibrator, I suggest you don’t hesitate and go out and get one."

"And one more thing" Erin replied. "I liked to be watched."

When she said that I about came in my pants.

Pam announced that class was over for the day. And we could pick up on this theme next time.

When I got up from my desk my erection had still not subsided I could even feel a wet spot form the pre-cum I was starting to leak. As I walk past Pam, I could tell she notices the lump in my levies.

"Enjoy the class?" She asked.

"Yea, never been to one like it."

Erin and Amanda were waiting for me outside the building. Both of them were staring at my crotch without even trying to avert their eyes.

"Looks like class an effect on you." Amanda remarked.

"Tell me your panties didn’t get a little damp in there today."

"Actually, they are drenched and my nipples are as hard as bullets too. I don’t think I can make to Thursday."

"I don’t either," Erin jumped in." Let’s meet tonight at our place. How about eight."

"Make it seven." I said.

"Ok, seven it is. Right now Amanda and I have a little shopping to do. Would you believe she doesn’t have a vibrator?"

" I wouldn’t have expected that."

" I just never felt the need. I have always been able to have great orgasms without one."

"If you get Amanda a vibrator we, may not see she for a week. She will just lock herself in the bedroom until the batteries need to be replaced."

"Oh, you well see me. I’ll just do it the livingroom. I enjoy being watched too." She joked.

" Let me go with you. It will be fun helping you pick out your first vibrator. Make sure you get the extra long life batteries."

We hopped into my truck and headed downtown to a little lingerie and novelty shop that Erin knows. On the way down Erin was telling us the "ins and outs" of different vibrators she has had. Apparently sweet little innocent Erin has had some experience with battery operated toys and has even worn out a few.

The shop was tastefully arranged with some high quality garments. Off to one side by no means hidden was the toy section. To our surprise two other of our classmates were already there looking over the merchandise. Erin was in her zone showing Amanda and me the different devices. Big ones, lip stick size one, penis shaped, rocket shaped, egg shaped. All sizes and colors. Amanda decided on a slim ( C battery ) pink rocket style, very feminine looking one. At the cash register we got some batteries and checked out. Amanda started to retrieve a credit card from her purse, but Erin and I wouldn’t let her pay for it. We split the cost between us stating it would be an honor to be allowed to present her with the gift.

Bill747
Bill747
33 Followers
12