Students Rule II Ch. 05

Story Info
Office secretary takes her turn with the Principal.
4.6k words
4.58
100k
10

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 10/14/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
linkznut
linkznut
1,255 Followers

Chapter Five -- A New Mistress

It'd been three weeks since the oil wrestling debacle against Miss Goodman; three weeks in which Ms. Lee had lost all control of her situation. What had started out as a slow, boring school year -- one that didn't even get interesting until Brian Bitner staked his claim to her in early January -- had suddenly gotten totally out of hand.

First off, although her relationship with Cori Goodman had been somewhat mended, it was nothing like it had been before, where she'd been the dominant personality. In the new relationship Cori was dominant, with Ms. Lee becoming little more than her girl toy.

Brian Bitner was still in the picture, along with five other members of the wrestling team. Not only were they all fucking her, they were fucking her whenever and wherever they wanted, including in her office at school. No matter how many times Virginia told herself to stand firm about 'not on school grounds and not during school hours,' when one of them confronted her, she always wilted.

What was worse -- and completely unbeknownst to her -- was that for some of those encounters she'd had an audience.

* * *

It was 5:30 when Ms. Lee returned to the conference room and began gathering her papers. The biweekly Wednesday staff meeting had concluded almost two hours previously, but she'd gotten tied up with school affairs and was only now getting back to gather her things.

The sound of the conference room door closing unexpectedly startled her.

"Jeez, Barbie," she gasped as she turned towards the door. "You startled me. I thought everyone had left by now."

Barbie, the 21-year-old office secretary, set a black bag on the table by the door and turned to face her boss. "Everyone else has," she said softly, taking a slow but confronting step forward.

"Is something wrong, Barbie?"

The secretary did not reply, but instead took another step forward, stopping just in front of the somewhat befuddled principal.

"Barbie?" Virginia tried again. "What's going on?"

In reply, Barbie reached a hand out and brushed a lock of hair from Ms. Lee's face. Instinctively Virginia reached to brush the hand aside.

"Barbie, what's . . ." the principal blurted out. But she never finished the sentence.

SLAP!

The slap was hard enough to spin the older woman's head to the side, leaving a bright red welt on her cheek. Slowly, the stunned principal turned her head back towards her secretary. Her lips were moving, but no words came out. For a long, silent moment the two women just stared at each other, unmoving until Barbie once again reached out her hand, this time running her fingers through the Principal's wavy blonde hair.

Virginia's head was spinning, realizing that only one thing would give Barbie the courage to slap her like that. She knew! Despite her stunned state, a single rational thought managed to find its way into the principal's head. She knew and yet had chosen to confront her directly instead of turning her in. That could only mean . . .

She shook her head slowly. 'Noooo,' she moaned silently. 'Not again!'

"Barbie, please don't . . ."

But Barbie ignored her plea, instead moving her hand to gently rub the cheek she'd just slapped, while Virginia stood there with her mouth hanging open.

After a long, silent moment, Barbie removed her hand from Ms Lee's face. "Turn around," she ordered in a soft but commanding voice.

"Please," Virginia responded meekly. "I can't. I just can't." But before the words had even left her mouth her feet were in motion obeying the younger woman's command.

When the turn was completed and Ms. Lee's back was to her, Barbie reached both hands out and began gently massaging the principal's shoulders. Virginia could feel her body shaking as she muttered almost inaudibly. "Please don't."

In response, the hands slid from her shoulders to the base of her neck, deftly unhooking the top of her dress. A moment later the zipper was sliding slowly down its track, not stopping until it reached the small of her back. And as those hands slid back up her back to unsnap her bra, the principal let out a small moan, offering no further protest as her bra and dress slid off her shoulders and onto the floor.

Virginia could sense Barbie taking a step backwards to drink in her nearly naked backside, now clad only in nylons, high heeled shoes and the smallest of panties,. And as those eyes bore into her, she could feel her body reacting.

"Step out of the dress and kick it aside," Barbie ordered. "Do not turn around."

"Yes, ma'am," Virginia heard herself reply submissively, all pretense of resistance slipping further and further away.

"Now, spread your legs and bend at the waist." Again, the principal complied immediately.

The secretary stepped forward until she was pressing directly against the principal's scantily clad ass. She placed her hands on the back below her and began tracing her fingertips lightly across its nakedness. No longer was there any sign of resistance, just a series of shivers as her fingers wandered over her back.

Barbie then took a half step backwards, sliding her fingers under the band of the panties and slowly easing the dainty garment down her legs until they reached her ankles. And then . . .

WHACK!

Ms. Lee let out a yelp as a stinging slap hit her right buttock.

WHACK!

Again Ms. Lee yelped as the left buttock was attacked. The attacks were so sudden and unexpected that Ms. Lee knees nearly buckled.

"You seem to get more than your fair share of spankings," Barbie said, for the first time insinuating that she'd seen some of the principal's sexual ordeals. She knelt down behind the bent over woman, grabbed a butt-cheek with each hand and spread them wide, clearly exposing her pussy and nether hole. The dampness around her lips was quite obvious.

She released her ass, only to deliver another blow to the right cheek. "Not to worry, though," she said as she rose to her feet. "It's not your ass that interests me." She hesitated, eying the glistening dampness around the pussy lips. "At least not at the moment."

For several moments there was silence -- Virginia Lee holding her bent over position while Barbie stood behind her, surveying the principal's nakedness.

"Stand up!" Barbie ordered at last.

Ms. Lee quickly obeyed.

"Now, turn around and let me get a good look at you."

Again, Ms. Lee did not hesitate to obey. Whatever would happen next, she knew, was totally up to her secretary. She also knew that there was nothing she could -- or would -- do to stop the woman who was 13 years her junior.

Barbie took a step backwards so she could take in all of the principal's body. "Very nice. Very nice indeed," she smiled. She then diverted her eyes to the conference table and to the chairs that surrounded it.

"Now, be a dear," she continued, "and move the chairs away from the table. You can put them over by the far wall."

"Yes ma'am," Ms. Lee responded. She moved quickly, rolling one chair at a time away from the table. It took more that a bit of self-control for Barbie to keep from laughing out loud as the naked, busty principal scurried around the table. When she'd finished her task, Virginia returned to her spot in front of her new mistress.

"Very good. Now, lay down on the table," Barbie ordered. "Face up."

It was a large table, roughly 9 feet long by 4 feet wide -- more than big enough to accommodate the principal's prone body. Once she was in position, Barbie stepped closer to the table. She slowly circled the table, examining her subject from every angle. When she'd finished her examination she moved to the bag she'd deposited by the door when she'd first entered the room and reached inside. When she turned back towards Virginia, she held a small length of rope in her hand, one end already tied in a small loop.

Virginia's heart was beating wildly in her chest as she looked at the rope. She had no doubt what it was for, and that sent her mind racing madly. Here was a young woman -- her subordinate -- with whom she had no relationship with whatsoever outside of the office, who was about to tie her up. A million thoughts ran through her head. Could she trust her? After all, she'd be completely helpless, totally at the young woman's mercy. What if she hurt her? Would she stop if she screamed out? Or if she begged?

In the end she simply lay there, offering no resistance at all as Barbie slipped the loop around her right wrist and pulled it snug, before moving the arm above her head and tying the other end to the table leg. Nor did she resist when Barbie grabbed another length of rope from the bag and repeated the process on the left arm.

Once both hands were secured, Barbie moved to the foot of the table. After a brief hesitation she reached down and slid Ms. Lee's left shoe from her foot, tossing it carelessly to the floor. The right shoe joined it shortly thereafter.

She then lifted the right foot from the table and massaged it's sole with her thumbs, earning a soft sigh for her efforts. She eased the foot back to the table and slowly slid her hands up the leg, creeping nearer and nearer to the top of her thigh-high nylons. When she finally reached the top, she allowed her fingers to dance ever so lightly across the soft, tender thigh before hooking them inside the nylon and easing it down the leg. By the time the left nylon was also removed, the look of pure lust in the principal's eyes was undeniable.

Barbie returned to her bag and removed another strand of rope, sliding the loop over the left ankle and sliding the knot tight. Then, as with the arms, she tied the other end to the table leg.

When she heard Barbie moving away from the table, Virginia turned her head, unable to resist watching as her tormentor once again reached into the bag. But when Barbie turned back around, she held not a fourth strand of rope, but a pair of two inch by one inch oval shaped objects in one hand and what looked like a remote control in the other.

Ms. Lee knew exactly what they were. They were bullets; small egg-shaped vibrators made to be inserted into a woman's pussy -- or her ass.

"I'm sure you know what these are," Barbie said almost nonchalantly.

The principal nodded, her eyes still glued to the bullets.

Barbie sat on the table by her captive's right side, facing her head. She placed both the remote and the bullets on the table, before reaching her right hand back and sliding it between Ms. Lee's legs.

The principal jumped as the fingers slid over her love button and into her pussy, gasping as the unexpected intrusion sent shivers throughout her body.

"My, my, aren't we wet," Barbie said in mock chastisement. "You like what I'm doing, don't you?"

Ms. Lee felt herself turning crimson as she turned away. She didn't answer.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" Barbie teased. "No matter. Your pussy's speaking loud and clear."

With that, Barbie withdrew her hand and picked up a bullet. She brought it to her lips, sucking it seductively as she slid it slowly in, then out of her mouth. Next, she stood up, moved down the table a bit, lifted the Principal's right leg -- the one that wasn't yet tied down -- and pressed the bullet against Ms. Lee's forbidden hole. Finally, with surprising tenderness, she eased it in.

Virginia Lee gasped as the devise settled painfully into its new home. She squirmed uncomfortably for several long seconds before she began to adjust to the intrusion. And just when she was beginning to relax, the other bullet was sliding between her wet, puffy outer lips and into her pussy.

Again she gasped as she looked up at her tormentor, her desperation clearly growing.

With both bullets now fully inserted, Barbie returned to her bag, this time pulling out the fourth strand of rope. A moment later the principal's right leg was securely tied down and her last hint of free-will was gone.

Barbie looked down on her handiwork and smiled. She then picked up the remote and began circling the table.

"If you would have only taken a few small precautions, you wouldn't be in this situation, would you?" Barbie asked as she moved around the table.

She waited for Ms. Lee's answer. When one didn't come, she stopped, cocked her head slightly and repeated. "Would you?"

"No, ma'am," the principal managed to get out in a hoarse, musky voice.

"I mean, if you had to do it at school," she smiled, gesturing to her surroundings, "you should have made sure that everyone had left." There was a momentary hesitation. "Or at least locked the door, like I did, so people like me couldn't eavesdrop."

She reached out with her free hand and traced little circles over the principal's breasts, getting precisely the hoped for reaction from her prisoner.

"But you didn't, and as a result . . ." Barbie said, pausing to lean over until her face was hovering over Ms. Lee's. "You've got me!" she finished, turning the remote on high.

Virginia jumped as both bullets burst into life, sending waves of pleasure through her already frazzled nerves. She squirmed atop the table, pulling at the ropes that held her prisoner.

And then the pleasure stopped.

"Noooo," Ms. Lee moaned sadly. "Don't stop."

But the young secretary ignored her plea, choosing instead to let her fingers wander aimlessly across the prone, naked body as she once again began moving around the table.

"I first saw you about three weeks ago with Maurice and Miss Goodman," Barbie began, explaining how she'd discovered the principal's secret -- as if an explanation was needed. "I'd already left for the day, but had to come back for something I'd forgotten.

"I heard noises coming from your office and went to investigate. Well, you can imagine my surprise when I saw you, stark naked, being spanked by Miss Goodman while Maurice stood by and watched. I tell you, that was just about the hottest thing I'd ever seen. And when Maurice threw you to the floor and fucked your tits, spewing his hot, sticky cum all over your face, I nearly lost it.

"Ironically, Miss Goodman and Maurice nearly caught me when they left. I was barely able to duck into the conference room without being seen."

She could see Ms. Lee squirming on the table, the story -- not to mention her wandering fingers and the bullets that were filling both her holes -- obviously getting to her. Truth be known, the situation was getting to Barbie, too.

"A few days later there was that other wrestler -- Brian Bittner -- with another spanking, followed by a good old fashioned fucking." She smiled, running her fingertips gently up the bottom of Ms. Lee's feet, very much enjoying the little game she was playing

And then, as chills were racing up the principal's body from the tickling hand, the bullets once again sprang to life.

"Oh, shit!" Ms. Lee screamed, her whole body going rigid.

Barbie stood at the foot of the table, looking up between the principal's legs to her lightly haired pussy, then over her stomach and breasts to her face as she writhed helplessly across the table. Then, with a sly smile, she turned the bullets down to low and moved around to her captive's head.

"Tell me," Barbie continued. "Were there more?"

But the question went unanswered as other things had a firm hold on the principal's attention.

"I asked you a question," Barbie said as she switched off the bullets. "Were there more?"

"Yes," Ms. Lee whimpered as the pleasure began to ebb.

"How many?"

"Five," came the reply. And then, in an almost inaudible voice, came the words "this year."

For a moment, Barbie was taken aback, surprised by the revelation that Ms. Lee's indiscretions had occurred in more than one year. She took a breath, calmed herself, and started around the other side of the table, still dragging her fingers over the prone body.

"So, just how long has this been going on?"

"This year and last."

"I see. And how many last year?"

Ms. Lee hesitated, still coherent enough to be reluctant to divulge any more of her secrets than necessary.

So Barbie moved to the principal's side and turned the bullets on high, even as she was grabbing one of Ms. Lee's nipples between her fingers and squeezing -- hard.

"Six," the principal shouted out.

The bullets dropped to the low speed and the fingers released her nipple.

"All Students?"

"Yes, ma'am. Five guys and a girl."

"Hmm," Barbie uttered as she once again began circling the table, pondering this new information.

She came to a stop by the Principal's right side and sat down on the edge of the table by her hip, turning so she could see her face. She switched off the bullets.

"Let's start at the beginning, then," she said at last, the thumb and fore-finger of her right hand taking possession of the principal's left nipple. "The whole story, and don't leave anything out." She squeezed the nipple, twirling it between her fingers, pulling on it gently.

It took nearly twenty minutes for Ms. Lee to finish her tale. Barbie interrupted constantly, probing for clarifications and more information, all the while teasing the principal's erect nipples, spicing things up from time to time by firing up the bullets. The principal was squirming desperately by the time she'd finished her story, very much distracted by all of Barbie's attentions.

Barbie was silent for a full minute as she digested Ms. Lee's story. Finally she let out a sigh, rose to her feet and turned to face her captive.

"And now it gets worse," she said as her fingers slid to the top button of her blouse and released it.

Virginia Lee lay there, breathing heavily as she watched the 5'10" blonde haired secretary slowly unbutton her blouse. When the blouse fell to the floor, her eyes were drawn hungrily to the gorgeous breasts that were only barely contained in the lacy red bra. She yearned to reach out and grab them, to rip the bra from her body. But all she could do was lie there, watching, waiting.

There was a moment's pause while Barbie slipped off her shoes, before her hands began working to release the snap of her slacks. It didn't take long for the pants to join the blouse on the floor as the beautiful young woman -- now clad in only the bra and matching red thong -- reclaimed her seat on the edge of the table at the principal's right side.

She switched the bullets on low. "You like this, don't you?" she queried.

"Yes," came the raspy response.

Barbie let the bullets run for a few moments, watching as the older woman squirmed as they worked their magic, stopping before her prisoner was allowed to cum.

"What else do you like?" her queries continued.

The principal turned her increasingly desperate eyes to Barbie. "Anything," she managed to answer. "Everything."

"I see." Barbie lowered her eyes to Ms. Lee's breasts. "Do you like this?" she said as she reached out with both hands, took possession of the rapidly rising and falling sweat-covered orbs and squeezed -- hard.

Ms. Lee gasped as her body went rigid. "Yes," she somehow managed to answer.

For several long, agonizing seconds Barbie continued her assault on the breasts, squeezing them, kneading them, pinching hard on their nipples. Finally, she relaxed her hands.

"And do you like this," she whispered as she leaned over, planting several soft little kisses on those very same breasts, this time allowing her hands to wander over them tenderly.

"Oh, yes," Ms. Lee moaned. "Oh God, yes."

Ms. Lee closed her eyes, allowing the soft, tender pleasure to carry her away as she moaned encouragement to her captor. She lost track of how long Barbie kept at it, not realizing she'd stopped until several seconds after she actually had. When she finally opened her eyes, Barbie was once again on her feet, only this time her hands were behind her back releasing her bra.

The bra hit the floor with hardly a sound. Barbie then turned so her back was to the principal's face, bent over and lowered her thong slowly over her hips and down her legs, giving the tied up woman a perfect view of her heart-shaped ass.

linkznut
linkznut
1,255 Followers
12