School for Lesbian Subs Ch. 04

Story Info
Daniela pays the price for her climax.
1k words
4.31
39.4k
17

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankpoet
Tankpoet
84 Followers

We emerged from the stall and stopped.

Mistress Tania was standing before us, arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

'What kept you?'

She seemed to notice the moisture around Emma's lips and then smiled, 'ahh, I see.

'Put her with the others and then wait for me.'

Emma lead me around to the back of the stable to a waist high rail where all the others were tied, bent over.

Once again I was beside Asha who was still shifting her weight and whimpering.

'Hold it in...' Emma warned her.

Mistress Tania emerged after what seemed like hours but was probably only 5 or 10 minutes and stood before us, riding crop in hand.

'You will now be taught how to behave as proper ponies. You will be taught to step and to pull carts in pairs and you will learn to be convincing. Now, one of you has already earned punishment' she looked meaningfully at me 'and she will receive that punishment now. To make sure you all behave, you will all receive 6 swats with the riding crop as well. If any of you have a problem with this, take it up with Daniela!'

With that, she moved behind the first pony in line and gave her six swats with the crop across her arse.

She moved down the line, doing the same to each of them until she reached Asha.

In her defence, Asha really tried to hold it in, but, after holding on for so long and then having her arse swatted in such a vulnerable position, Asha simply could not hold her piss in any more after the fourth swat and simply started sobbing as she released her piss all over the ground in front of her and her own feet, splashing my feet and the feet of the pony on her other side as well.

Mistress Tania clicked her tongue at this and said in a low, threatening voice, 'you will be punished for that later, slut.'

Next, I was untied from the rail and lead over to a large wooden 'X'. My arms were untied from behind me and then I was tied to the 'X' facing my classmates.

Mistress Tania informed me that I would have to take six with the crop, six with the cane and then six with an electric cattle prod as punishment for giving in to my inner slut.

The bit was removed from my mouth and I was ordered to count out the strokes and thank her after each one.

Suddenly, there was a whoosh of air behind me and my left cheek exploded in a strip of fire, 'One, thank you Mistress!'

Another.

'Two, thank you Mistress!'

A third, across the same spot as the first two, 'Three, thank you Mistress!'

I heard footsteps behind me as Mistress Tania switched to my right-hand side and... whoosh, crack, 'Four, thank you Mistress!'

Again.

'Five, thank you Mistress!'

And another, 'Six, thank you Mistress!'

In spite of myself, I could feel my pussy starting to react to being cropped in front of my classmates like this. Emma noticed it too and called out to Mistress Tania, 'slut-pony seems to like it Mistress Tania, she's dripping all over the place!'

My cheeks reddened with shame and my arousal increased.

I must not have been paying close enough attention to Mistress Tania, because I hadn't noticed her get the cane and line it up behind me.

Whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack.

'Seven, thank you Mistress! Eight, thank you Mistress! Nine, thank you Mistress! Ten, thank you Mistress! Eleven, thank you Mistress! Twelve, thank you Mistress!'

Each cane stroke across my arse had landed almost exactly parallel to the one before in, working their way downwards.

Mistress then went to a bag on the ground that I hadn't noticed before and grabbed out a wicked looking cattle prod.

Emma stepped in front of me, smiling from ear to ear. She leaned in close and whispered, 'I love seeing little slut-ponies get punished', and started to finger me, moving one finger gently in and out of my dripping cunt. 'Mmm, hot', she smiled and licked her lips seductively.

Zap.

My arse exploded and I screamed in pain and lust. 'Ah! Thirteen, thank you Mistress!'

Zap. 'Ahh! Fourteen, thank you Mistress!'

Emma slipped a second finger in and increased the pace.

Zap, zap.

'Ahh! Ahhh! Fifteen, thank you Mistress! Sixteen, thank you Mistress!'

Again the speed of Emma's fingering increased and a third finger was slipped in as I moaned in arousal.

Zap.

'Ah! Seventeen, thank you Mistress!'

Emma , as if she was acting on a pre-arranged signal suddenly stepped away, leaving me teetering on the edge of a mighty orgasm.

As suddenly as Emma had left, Mistress Tania stepped in front of me and brandished the cattle prod with a smile.

'Only one zap left, can you guess where it goes?'

My eyes widened as I realised that she intended to zap me on my protruding clit.

'Yes, that's right my little slut-pony, right on your little clitty and if you cum, we'll do it all over again until and again and again until you maintain control.

ZAP!

'Ahhhh! Eighteen, thank you Mistress!' I screamed and only just maintained control. As exciting as it was, I did not want to go through that again.

And just like that, it was over, I was untied, my bit was replaced, my arms were back behind my back and I was lead over to the others.

The rest of the afternoon passed in a whirl of learning the ways of the ponygirl.

We were taught to step in proper fashion -- bringing our legs up so that the thigh was parallel to the ground and the shin was perpendicular to it and swapping over, time and time again.

We were hitched up to carts and taught how to respond to the reigns and we were whipped when we got it wrong.

Then it was time to turn us back into students.

We were taken back to where we had disrobed and ordered to put our uniforms back on.

Time for the evening meal.

Tankpoet
Tankpoet
84 Followers