School for Lesbian Subs Ch. 06

Story Info
Sleeping arrangements and a tale from Emma's past.
1.1k words
4.24
34.4k
22

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tankpoet
Tankpoet
84 Followers

Emma lead me through a couple of corridors and into a well furnished bedroom/living area with its own double bed, TV and kitchenette. At the foot of the bed was a cage big enough to comfortably fit two people and there were blankets and cushions as well as two bowls on the floor of it.

"Welcome to my home." Emma's voice broke me out of my study of the room's contents. "You will spend your nights here with me as my personal sub, each student gets assigned to a domme for their two weeks of training and goes back with them to their quarters each night to serve them. I was lucky enough to get you my little slut-pony.

"I could have traded you in for some pretty nice rewards too, you've been very popular with our staff so far." She laughed at this. "But, I want you all to myself. Now, you probably have a few questions after your first day, so I will now give you the opportunity while you kneel at my feet."

I quickly got into position at her feet as she sat down on the bed and started thinking about what I wanted to know. Firstly I wanted to know why she was dominant to the students but clearly submissive to Mistress Tania. Emma explained that she was in the first batch of students to come through the school and that Mistress Tania had taken a personal liking to her, especially in her puppygirl alter ego, Princess.

She told me that there was a box of puppy toys and a full rubber dogsuit in her closet for when Mistress Tania wanted to play with Princess and that there was even a doghouse out the back of the school where she had to spend the night when she misbehaved -- which sounded like it might happen with a little too much regularity to be accidental.

I then asked about the employee program. I wanted to know if Emma was for hire to outside clients.

She replied that she had done her two years of that work and had then been hired on as the receptionist and teacher's aide. She went on to say that she had thoroughly enjoyed her time being hired out and that she did still see one client from time to time by special request.

I asked what the best session she had with a client was and she got a dreamy look on her face and ordered me to start licking her feet while she told me. She quickly slipped off her heels and shoved her right foot in front of my face. Right away I could smell the foot stink on it from a hard day's work -- absolute heaven to a little foot slut like me but that's another section entirely. As I began to lap away with my tongue, Emma began to tell her tale...

"It was during that hot summer we had last year, there was this woman who requested a slave girl to be humiliated for a week at her bachelorette party, she was marrying the girl of her dreams and she wanted to have one last wild party full of fetish activities before she settled down with her beloved.

"Most of the week was spent being spat on, pissed on, licking feet and being made to crawl around whilst they groped me or being tied up whilst they edged me but didn't allow me to cum.

"On the last day, they took me shopping, her and her two friends, I never did learn their names. They took me to an adult store and made me kneel in the corner whilst they picked out costumes for me to try on.

"They made me try them on one by one and parade around the store in them. There was a French maid, a bunny girl, a policewoman, a firewoman, a school girl and an army private. By the time I got to the army private, there was quite an audience in the store and I later found out that the store sold several costumes based on my modelling.

"Well, they settled on the army private and got themselves some sexy sergeant's uniforms to go with it then they drove me back to their property in the country.

" When we got back, one of them put me through a series of parade drills and exercises whilst the other two set up an obstacle course, even flooding it with the hose to make it really muddy.

"I then had to crawl through the mud under a cargo net while the yelled at me for being slow and useless then step through some tyres whilst they threw tomatoes at me. I had to climb a wall while they were throwing the tomatoes too and then it was a 'sack race' except I was the only participant through some more mud.

"When I crossed the finish line, they quickly grabbed me and pulled the sack up to my neck before tying it off so I couldn't get out and made me lick all the sweat from their bodies, their feet, their armpits and their arses. I was in absolute heaven and just wanted to cum so badly.

"They finally gave me permission but said that I had to eat the bachelorette out at the same time and we would cum together.

"I rolled over onto my back and started to finger myself and she lowered herself over me.

"I started to lick around her labia, slowly, once, twice, three times and then suddenly thrust my tongue in when I heard her start to moan.

"By this stage I had three fingers in myself and I was struggling to hold back after a week's worth of built up tension.

"I thrust in and out of her with my tongue, harder and harder, faster and faster, trying to hold back my climax to match hers.

"Just when I though I couldn't last any longer, she ejaculated into my mouth and that sent me spiralling over the edge into my own orgasm."

Hearing her story had made me very horny myself and I started to ask if I could have permission to take care of my need when Emma announced that it was bed time and that I would be spending the night tied up to her bed.

She then commanded me into a spread-eagle and tied off my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed.

"Sorry, I know you wanted to cum but, I think class will be a lot more interesting tomorrow if everyone is really horny and desperate."

With that, she laughed, said goodnight and turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Tankpoet
Tankpoet
84 Followers