School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Good to see you again, Ian,' Candi said. Ian thought he detected a not-so subtle hint of playfulness in her eyes.

'You too Candi,'

'Let me show you to your room, sis,' Laura announced, fearing an imminent trouser malfunction might spoil the rather occasion, 'Ian will get your things out of your boot.'

Ian nodded, and was happy to escape Candi's orbit for the moment, scuttling to the rear of Candi's car and popping her boot. In it, there was a single case, and as he hefted it out, he turned and caught a glimpse of the pair of sisters going up the steps to the house.

On Candi's lycra leggings, the words 'WITH AN ASS LIKE THIS' were emblazoned on her rear, and as Ian saw the astounding dimensions of her globular ass, the buttocks like a pair of planets atop her slender legs, his trousers suddenly and emphatically gave way explosively, mercifully out of earshot of the two babes, but not mercifully enough to leave Candi's car unscathed, where plumes of precum jetted into the air from Ian's brawny, bucking monstercock to splatter down all over the bonnet, windscreen, upholstery and dashboard, covering everything in a thick, translucent, jelly-like finish.

'I guess that can wait for tomorrow for me to explain,' Ian reflected.

*** END OF INTERLUDE***

In response, Diamond suddenly and unexpectedly sank to her knees in the shower, closed her eyes, pressed her hands together and started to mumble excitedly.

'Diamond, what's this?' Sanddy said, as she glanced at the starlet as she grabbed her digital camera and a notebook and pen from near the sink in the room.

Diamond opened one of her eyes to look at the pair in front of her, 'praying to God to thank him for sending me a monstercock this size, and for making a monstercock this size, and for –'

Her statement was cut short by a fat, shot-glass sized blast of precum being jetted from Robert's cock and smacking into her face with a splatting sound that echoed around the room.

'So are you religious, Diamond?' Sanddy asked, settling into her a nearby chair.

Diamond considered, gluey precum on one side of her face slowly dripping down to hang from her chin. 'Well, I wasn't until this morning, but after I've had a look round this school and the meat all you Brits are packing it's hard not to believe in some kind of divine providence.'

Robert used the supercharged and supersized muscles in his groin to engineer his prodigious, hulking tubesteak up and down a little, waggling it in front of Diamond's eyes, before taking half a step forwards and presenting it to the cock-shocked blonde pornslut.

'Well,' Diamond said, before opening her mouth as wide as it would go, 'I've never sucked cock during an interview before.'

'And how do you find it, Diamond?'

'Mhhff fmmmuckmmmg gmmmmmd!'

Diamond grinned and drew back, opening her mouth to see herself attached to Robert's throbbing monster meat with seven or eight silvery strands of thick juice, mainly precum, the glossy head of the prick pulsating. She looked at Sanddy.

'Now Diamond,' Sanddy began, crossing her legs ostentatiously to flash her dripping pussy at the porn starlet, 'cocks...'

Diamond giggled. 'What do you want to know? You seem to know your way around them yourself if Mr Hung is anything to go by. Gee, let me think. Big. The bigger the better. I didn't get this tattoo on my leg because I was fucking around. I use it as a motherfucking guide.'

Sanddy transcribed Diamond's response as the blonde pornslut slobbered all over Robert's cock, rubbing her plump lips all over the business end, much to Robert's delight.

'So that explains the story of your famous tattoo, "you must be this long to ride"'

Diamond made a throaty cackle, eyeing Robert's cock, a rope of her slobber dripping precariously from the heart-shaped tip of his cum-cannon: 'Yeah, thought I was actually being slutty with that one. Good thing I didn't know about some of the monster meat on offer this side of the pond, would have had to update the chart! Not sure my leg is long enough to make it worth the while now. I mean look at the size of your boyfriend's delicious rod.'

'Any other tattoos you'd like to add?'

'Well I always thought about getting a sleeve on my arm, but after what I saw today, I could happily have a life-size detail copy of Mr White's schlong tattooed right here. Give me something to reflect on when I don't have any other donkey dicks to hand.'

'I don't think that's likely any time soon Diamond. You're going to have a lot of big fans round here.'

"Big fans?"

"Huge fans..."

"This one's a classic, Diamond, spit or swallow?"

"Spit, then lick up and swallow. And just as an FYI for all you guys out there, I love the taste of my pussy and ass mixing on a hard, thick cock."

'I think we know that already Diamond.'

'I love a cumshot that projects,' Diamond continued enthusiastically, eliciting another deluge of precum that itself projected into her left eye and her hair, 'one that really get distance to absolutely splatter you. Nothing better.'

Sanddy licked her lips, squirming in her seat a little as Diamond continued to elucidate her philosophy.

'Favourite place to take a load of cum?' Sanddy asked.

'No contest. Face. Who says it has to be one load?'

'You like double facials?'

'Double, treble, quadrouple, quintrouple... been there, done it. But like I said, most attractive attribute for a cumshot is projection. Nothing like a real blast in the face with thick cum. Thicker the better.'

'Sanddy is pretty big on cum too, I have to say,' Robert put in, eager to share with Diamond, looking down as the dreamy blonde mega-titted teen smooched his bone.

'Robert, this interview isn't about me,' Sanddy tried to protest coyly.

'Oh come on, tell her about last week,' Robert insisted, as Diamond cocked her head to the side to look at Sanddy, Robert's immense cock tenting the side of her cheek as she did so.

"Robert..." Sandy attempted another protest, but her smile suggested that she was about to surrender.

'What happened last week?' Diamond asked, popping Robert's cock from her maw and allowing it to hover in front of her face, her top lip attached to it by a stringy filament of precum, the stacked blonde pornqueen already slowly caressing her juicing snatch in anticipation.

"Oh, I just showed up for class in a shiny new white mini-dress. It took a little while before anyone noticed that it was slowly slipping off me!"

"Oh my God! What did the teacher do?"

"She made me walk up front and licked it off me. Every single drop! Miss Johnson is such a slut!"

'No manners, though,' continued Robert, 'the burp she let after was really loud!'

'Who needs manners when you're such a slut?' said Sanddy.

'Sanddy!' said Diamond, eyes flashing, 'what a great idea for a new tattoo!'

'Probably best right over your pussy,' said Sanddy dreamily.

"Great idea!" Diamond beamed at Sanddy, only to adopt a more thoughtful expression as she added, "But you were the one who came up with it..."

"That's alright," Sanddy assured her newfound friend and fellow slut, "I think it would really suit you."

"Thanks!" Diamond's smile returned in full force, prompting Robert's cock to buck and unleash a long burst of prejizz that cut through the air above her kneeling form and slammed into the tiled wall behind her.

"Besides, honey," Robert rejoined the conversation and smiled at his girlfriend, "you already have the best tattoo I've ever seen. No offense, Diamond."

"None taken, stud," Diamond replied, and just had to lean in to plant another loving kiss on the massively plump crown of Robert's cock before continuing on, "Though now I'm intrigued..."

"Go on, Sanddy, show her," Robert implored Sanddy.

"You just want to turn this into a threesome," Sanddy replied.

"And you don't?" Diamond asked, cocking one eyebrow and offering the other busty blonde slut a wicked grin.

"Oh, alright," Feigning that she'd had to have been talked into it, Sanddy quickly handed over the pen, paper and camera to Robert before stepping away from the shower and spinning around, offering Diamond her first look at her ass. It was full and firm, two globular cheeks of tanned, taut assmeat with the flimsy back of her teal thong rising up from between them and helping to convey its size. Ogling Sanddy's booty while peeking out around Robert's right hip, Diamond groaned with lust and playfully slapped the palm of one hand against her juicing snatch while imagining what it would be like to run her tongue down between those sexy asscheeks and make Sanddy squirt by licking her bung.

"Anyway, I suppose I can't have my clothes get all wet and messy before we make it to the party," Sanddy said, directing a teasing little smile at Robert over her shoulder and drawing Diamond's gaze upwards by grabbing hold of her minute top and tugging it upwards. So massive were Sanddy's tits that Diamond could easily observe them jiggling and heaving from behind as Sanddy worked the strip of cloth down over them until it suddenly slipped away from her bust entirely and went sliding down her tight midsection until it was resting on her waist, where it now looked more like a belt.

"It'll have to be a really small tattoo if you hid it under that," Diamond remarked as Sanddy pushed her ass out towards her while working the circular band of satin down her long, toned legs.

"She didn't," Robert assured Diamond, who was using one hand to stroke his cock, purring ever so often in response to having a third gargantuan slab of steel-hard, throbbing fuckmeat to play with.

"I think I'll leave the choker on, honey," Sanddy said, after placing the top on the washstand.

"I think that's a great idea, baby," Robert replied with a warm smile whilst Sanddy resumed standing with her back towards Diamond.

"You know you're going to fuck us both, right?" Grinning at Robert over her shoulder whilst hooking her thumbs inside the spaghetti-strap waistband of her thong, Sanddy giggle when her question caused his cock to heave sharply to his right and let loose a welter of precum that hit the left side of Diamond's face at point blank range and left it completely drenched with his clear juices, ropes of which streaked across her face and went flying towards the wall to her right.

"How fucking big is this cock of yours, Robert?" Diamond's question was delivered in the form of a husky, horny little whisper, and was followed by her sticking her tongue out to her left and snaking it around to lick up precum off her cheek and chin.

"Seventeen inches," Robert replied.

"Oh God..." Diamond whimpered, feeling like she was on the verge of another climax as she closed her eyes tight. When she reopened them, Robert had taken a step back and to the right, leaving Sanddy free to come sauntering up in front of Diamond and spinning around on her heels to present her with an extreme close-up of her bubble butt.

"Think she can see it yet?" Sounding extremely naughty, Sanddy asked Robert this from where she was standing between him and Diamond, and his response was to shake his head. Leaning forwards until her midsection was brushing against the trunk of Robert's cock while its crown poked out beyond her right hip, Sanddy brought her booty within a few inches of Diamond's face and moaned with excitement when Robert leaned in over her stooping form and got his big hands on her sexy ass.

"Now though, I think she can..." Robert lowered his upper body further down and used his grasp of Sanddy's buttocks to pull them apart, exposing her tight, pink asshole to Diamond's curious gaze. Looking at the teeny ring of muscle closely, Diamond could make out ornate little symbols in gold and black tattooed directly onto Sanddy's puckered ringpiece, though she had no idea of what they meant.

"I'm a huge fantasy geek," Sanddy explained, while Robert's head came hovering into Diamond's view and he made his girlfriend pause and let out a long, lustful moan by directing an accurate gob of spit onto her anus, "you know how professor Tolkien came up with an entire language for his elves?"

"Uh-huh," Diamond was intrigued, although she'd never read any of the books. Now covered in Robert's saliva, the squiggly little alien-looking letters appeared to have begun to glow ever so slightly.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them. In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie," Robert suddenly declared, and Diamond recognized it vaguely as the description of the ring from the first Lord of the Rings movie, although for large parts of it, she'd been distracted by the hobbits and wondering if it was true what they said about men with large feet, since that would probably have meant that that Sam character was a bonafide tripod.

"Oh, I love it when you talk dirty, baby," Sanddy giggled, "but mine's not quite that elaborate."

"What does it say?" Diamond asked, before being distracted by Sanddy tightening up and relaxing her asshole again to wink at her with it.

"Oh, just 'One Ring to drain them' in elfish," Sanddy grinned at Diamond over her shoulder.

"Wow... that's awesome!" Diamond returned Sanddy's smile, "And really subtle for something that's tattooed right onto your asshole."

"Thanks! Although it was a bit of a pain to put it there," Sanddy explained, locking eyes with her boyfriend who had pulled back a little, "I'm just happy Robert was there holding my asscheeks apart the whole time."

"It was afterwards that was the real pain in the ass though," Robert suggested.

"Tell me about it! It took a week for it to heal," Sanddy pouted at the memory, and proceeded to look at Diamond again, "Can you imagine a whole week without anal?"

"Hasn't happened since I turned eighteen," Diamond replied, hoping that her tone of voice conveyed her sympathy at how awful it sounded.

"Good thing you did it on a Friday though," Robert smiled.

"Oh God yes!" Sanddy lit up, "The next Friday and that whole weekend was just crazy! Just the two of us, Robert's cock pounding my slutty little asshole over and over and over..."

Again, Sanddy's anus winked at Diamond, who licked her lips.

"Mmm, you really love it up the ass, don't you?" Diamond purred as she leaned closer in and letting her tongue come darting out past her lips to connect with Sandy's puckered sphincter.

"Yes!" Sanddy cried out at the feel of the tip of Diamond's tongue teasing her tightest hole, the delectable blonde teen looking at Robert again and letting slip a breathless "This slut's licking my ass..."

"And probably won't stop till she makes you squirt," Robert suggested, before his cock contracted and another bolt of precum was made to bounce off the shower walls.

"She-she's going to have to," Sanddy moaned out, having to take a long break to release several horny whimpers before pressing on to repeat herself, "This wasn't supposed to be about MEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Sanddy's voice had grown in volume and pitch thanks to Diamond pushing her tongue through her cinnamon ring to enter her ass, while the super-stacked porn starlet had also slid her right hand up between Sanddy's legs and begun playing with her juicing cunt.

Grinning at the sight of Sanddy's flushed cheeks and the way in which she was struggling to keep her eyes open at all, not to mention how her hot, curvy body was squirming against his larger frame, Robert finally pulled back and had the tip of his cock slide up over Sanddy's toned belly when he stepped in close enough to get his right hand on her hips. The camera was still in his left, but the notebook and pen had been dropped onto the floor.

Both blonde sluts were surprised when Robert suddenly pulled Sanddy away from Diamond, bringing his girlfriend with him as he retreated out of the shower and causing Diamond's tongue to slip out of Sanddy's ringpiece, the balloon-knot shape of which had been disturbed just a little by Diamond's actions.

Still without saying anything, Robert spun Sanddy around and took another long step back, manipulating the muscles in his groin to aim his cock at Sanddy's booty. Sanddy moaned with excitement and made sure to meet Diamond's gaze, the two sluts sharing a coquettish look as Robert lined the thick, bulbous crown of his ginormous schlong up against Sanddy's teeny asshole. Then, he took a small step forwards, bringing himself another inch closer to Sanddy while she braced herself and made sure not to move at all. The effect of this was to make Sanddy close her eyes and Diamond to purr approvingly as Robert's cockhead became entrenched halfway past Sanddy's asshole.

Another step forwards, and the entire business-end of Robert's dick had made it into his girlfriend's anal tunnel. Step by step, he inched his way closer to her from behind, making her close her eyes as she stood there, not flinching and not allowing herself to slip forwards even an inch while her ass was gradually impaled on the thick, throbbing shape of her boyfriend's mammoth cock. It was only when Robert got close enough to place his hands on her tits, the camera being trapped between his hand and the right one of those massive, bronzed orbs of firm, round titflesh, that Sanddy finally began to move again, being pushed along by Robert as he advanced upon Diamond with about twelve inches of his cock buried past Sanddy's hugely distended anus.

"Oh fuck," Sanddy groaned once Robert had positioned her directly in front of Diamond, who eyed up Sanddy's bald slit keenly and knew that she wouldn't last long before cumming. Through a series of expertly measured thrusts, Robert buried his cock to the hilt inside Sanddy's ass, then leaned in and kissed her from behind, mashing his lips against hers with gusto and getting his tongue inside her mouth while raising the camera and blindly snapping a shot of Diamond sitting on her knees, waiting impatiently to be showered with girlcum.

"Want to hear something else about Sanddy?" Robert asked Diamond as he pulled his lips from Sanddy's. He was no longer moving his hips, instead standing there with the full length of his cock nestled snugly inside Sanddy's ass.

"What?" Diamond replied, leaning in until her face was only an inch or two from Sanddy's pussy, meaning that Robert's and the camera's view of her was blocked by the other blonde teen slut's massive tits projecting out from her slender form like the world's most solidly built shelf.

"She's a ventriloquist." Even though she couldn't see it, Diamond could hear that Robert was smiling as he said this.

"Not that great at it though," Sanddy squeezed out, her voice extremely unsteady and tense, "I only just picked it up again. My range's just a couple of inches..."

"You don't have one of those creepy wooden dolls, do you?" Diamond asked, silently wondering why this was at all relevant.

"No..." Sanddy groaned.

"She uses hand puppets instead. Big hand puppets made from silk or satin, much too big and wide for her hands," Robert helpfully took over explaining, "And is really annoyed that I keep bursting through them and ruining them."

"Oh..." Diamond gasped as the penny dropped.

"Can you blame me for it though?" Robert continued on, his tone turning tender while his hips began rocking again, "When every time that happens, it's because I've got a huge-titted, gorgeous slut on her knees in front of me using the head of my cock to tell herself how much of a cock-worshipping, cum-loving whore that I've turned her into..."

"Robert!" Sanddy cried out, just as Robert slammed his way balls-deep inside her ass after pulling back about two inches. A second went by before Sanddy's pussy more or less went "Pop!" and Diamond's eyes grew as wide as her mouth in response to the burst of girlcum coming rocketing towards her. It splattered onto her face, and another torrent of clear orgasmic juices was already thundering towards her before the contents of the first one had even been glued to her face. A third release of honey soon burst out of Sanddy's convulsing slit, and Diamond pulled back, allowing Robert to snap a picture of her being showered with his girlfriend's juices while she made sure that her bust was hosed down with first one, then another spray of girlcum.