School for Scandal: Diamond's Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sexy limey slut!" Matching the aggression shown by Sanddy previously, Diamond wrapped one hand round the neck of the bottle protruding from between the other blonde sex kitten's peachy buttocks and had the other groping Sanddy's knockers while she began to plunge the champagne bottle in and out through her ringpiece.

"I ain't the only size queen whore who loves having her ass stretched!" When Diamond made that not especially bold claim just a handful of seconds later, she'd already set a breakneck pace that saw the large room once again saw the sound of a clenched fist grasping a slender shape of glass smack into a pair of full, muscular glutes as well as the girlish shriek of bliss that followed closely after each smack.

Just as Sanddy was about to erupt, she grabbed hold of the back of Diamond's head and yanked her in for a tight, tongue-fencing kiss that saw the two teens moaning throatily into each others mouths while girlcum sprayed out from between Sanddy's legs.

"Fuck..." Laura's breathless purring continued as she watched Ian's cock move while his hands hung by his sides. The fact that she was now sounding even more aroused was partially due to her hands travelling back and forth across her tits, stroking and massaging those massive, spherical orbs of prime-grade tit meat and pinching her glass-cutter hard nipples and partially to Ian just going on without stopping and having his schlong sweep through the air with all the subtlety of a claymore.

"Huge fucking dick!" Feeling the juices come pouring out of her slit to run down her legs, Laura got particularly lustful when Ian finally used his hands after first making a repeat showing of his fuckpiece smacking against his chest by planting them at the back of his testes and then gently pushing them forwards.

"You know, Laura," Ian smiled at the collection of noises that the supreme babe in front of him was producing in response to the sight of his beefy nuts throbbing between his fingers and the base of his cock, the crown of which was smacking repeatedly and rather lazily against his chest due to his continued exercising of his pc muscle, "Sometimes I wonder if I didn't have such a big..."

"I'd still be your devoted nympho slut, Ian," He might have been joking, but Laura wasn't as she cut him off mid-sentence, "Even if you only had a twelve-inch dick."

"Thanks, honey," Ian's smile changed character slightly while Laura puckered her lips and stuck the tip of her tongue out through them in response to him dragging his cockend sideways across his chest, "I'd kiss you, but..."

"Blast my face with precum instead, stud!" Laura cried out, one hand pressing into the side and underside of her left boob while her right nipple was caught very tight between two digits.

"Good idea, slut," Levelling his cock and letting go of his balls, Ian let loose a bolt of prejizz that hit just where Laura had asked him to, the clear fluid washing over her face to the accompaniment of a deeply satisfying 'SPLAT!'.

Laura jerked in response to the blast, shoving her heart-shaped booty out behind her and thrusting her whopping great big set of tits forwards, accidentally but very happily having them meet the thick jet of precum that Ian had just sent flying towards them.

"Shit, Sanddy," While extracting the bottle through her friend's anus, Diamond looked over at where Candi was sitting between Charles and Robert and felt her pussy tense up before having a flood of juices come streaming out of it a couple of seconds later, "I think they've recovered..."

"Huh?" Opening her eyes, Sanddy looked in the same direction and sighed out a dreamy "Yeah..."

The two teen fuckdolls watched together how Robert was pumping his hips back and forth to spear his cock in and out of Candi's mouth, with his angle of attack being such that the end of each new forceful stroke saw his cockhead make her left cheek bulge outwards so far that it seemed like he was trying to punch her in the ear with it. And while Robert's cock sliding in and out through the tight seal formed by her plump lips, Candi had one hand underneath it, trying in vain to get her fingers to connect round its supremely thick shaft.

"Well, he's not mouthing off the entire periodic table any more," Sanddy - who was not a chemistry major - said of Charles as he stood sloped forwards and was plunging that colossal pillar of hard, vein-corded, glistening meat that was his schlong down into the deep gulf between Candi's toffee-tanned bowling ball jugs, stabbing his way downwards until the head of his dong emerged at the top of her midsection, which he made sure to hose down with precum before pulling back and starting all over again.

"You know," With just the base of the champagne bottle remaining inside Sanddy's ass, Diamond turned its neck counter-clockwise and watched with a smile how the other blonde babe's ringpiece flexed round it, "I always thought you Brits were kind of stuffy."

"Some of us love getting stuffed!" Sanddy giggled naughtily, before proceeding to glance back at Diamond, "Speaking of which, we'd better hurry up before that slut gets them to fuck her again..."

"You're right," Popping the bottle out of Sanddy's ass and letting go, Diamond was on the move before it had landed in the sand, with Sanddy right behind her after only stopping to swoop the camera up off the floor.

"Here, honey," Putting her free hand on top of Candi's so they together could envelope his shaft, Sanddy handed the camera over to Robert just as he made Candi's cheek billow through a high-powered release of precum, "Look after this for me, would you?"

"Feeling better, Mr. Hugecock-Stretchaslut?" Since getting at his cock proved pretty much impossible due to his frantic shoving of it up and down between Candi's tits, Diamond simply took her place by his side and proceeded to caress his stomach as it rippled during his heaving downwards and yanking his way back up again.

"Quite," Charles replied, the presence of Diamond right beside him motivating him to producing a particularly large shot of translucent precum that coated the whole of Candi's toned, tanned stomach and spilled over her wide hips.

"You nearly fucked me straight through the floor!" Diamond's voice became an excited scream before switching to a breathless, devastatingly seductive purr, "You must really have a thing for that Dr. Sinclair."

"Careful, Diamond!" Thanks to Robert taking the camera from her, Sanddy was free to put one hand on his chest and push him backwards, coaxing him into letting his cock come sliding out of Candi's mouth, "Don't get him too riled up just yet!"

"Oops, sorry," One of Diamond's eyebrows went up and her teeth showed themselves in a dirty grin.

"You sluts..." As he growled darkly, Charles very much didn't sound or look like a slightly awkward science teacher, although Diamond managed to duck out of the way before he had a chance to grab and instead slipped in behind Candi.

"Don't worry, birthday girl," Interrupting Candi just as she was about to voice her displeasure at their interference once Robert's cockend had popped out of her mouth, Diamond leaned in over the kneeling babe and hissed wickedly, "Party's far from over."

Candi had just enough time for a quick moan before Diamond planted her lips on hers and treated her to a forceful kiss, one that went on as Sanddy moved up in front of Candi and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Sorry, boys!" Throwing the same wicked grin first at Robert, then Charles, Sanddy began forcing Candi back towards Diamond, who soon broke off the kiss and joined in on bringing Candi down to lie on her back.

"Okay, slut!" After taking one step forwards that had her toes lodged up against Candi's shoulders, Diamond began to drop down onto her haunches, "Get ready to eat porn star pussy!"

"Go on, plug that filthy mouth of hers shut, Mr. Monsterdong-Blastemall," Cheerfully perverting the hung teacher's surname even further, Sanddy sent him another grin whilst following Diamond's lead in dropping onto her haunches, although she did so to have her pussy hover over Candi's belly and Robert's cock right in her face.

Releasing another hoarse growl, Charles did exactly that, slamming his cock into Diamond's mouth after the young American babe had been helpful enough to leave it wide-open. As she puckered her soft lips up round the crown of Charles' dong, he drove it in deeper past them, a few specks of her spittle flying onto his shaft as he made the raised brim of his cockhead disappear into her gob.

"So, babe," Ian's snake dance was still ongoing as Laura purred at him, her eyes narrowed into tiny slits and locked on the spectacle of his mammoth cock as he made it shift and buckle in front of him, with him driving her to pause and let out a horny whimper by pulling it back towards him and hard to the left until its trunk was rubbing against his elbow and the tremors that rocked its entire length from the base to the head made his arm twitch, "You recovered yet?"

"You noticed?" Sweeping his cock back to point dead ahead, Ian conducted a series of contractions and expansions that made it bounce up and down in the air while precum flowed freely from his pisshole rain down into the sand in front of him.

"Your shoulders always stoop a little when you're getting exhausted," Laura explained with a smile that turned into a lustful grimace and a dreamy sigh when Ian made the business-end of his fuckpiece smack against the part of his anatomy that she'd just mentioned. With precum glistening on the giant boulder of muscle and bone covered in tanned skin that constituted his left shoulder, Laura waited for Ian to smack his cockend against his right one as well before continuing, "But you did put on a very brave face, stud."

"Well, you've got to fly the colours when there's an American around," Ian explained, making the fist-sized tip of his schlong dip downwards, then point upwards, and finally aim straight ahead as he let rip a voluminous discharge of precum that smacked onto Laura's belly with her bellybutton ending as the centre of the wide area that just been doused all over again as Ian added another layer to the lustrous coating that her midsection was equipped with.

"Plus, there was the opportunity to fuck your whorish sister's pretty face while you watched," Smiling at Laura removing her hands from her tits and instead using her arms to push them in tighter together and leaning forwards, Ian adjusted the aim and angle of his prick and fired off another volley, one that sailed forwards to strike dead on target, which just happened to have been Laura's bronzed cleavage, "So the spirit was willing, even if the flesh..."

"There's nothing about your flesh that's weak, you three-legged, sexy fucking hunk," To an outside observer, it would probably seem like most conversations between this particular couple consisted of Laura interrupting Ian to talk dirty and sing his praises, while Ian gave most of his replies in the form of great big jets of precum, the last one of which had smacked onto the inner slopes of her gargantuan fun bags just as she finished talking.

"Laura," Moving his cock up and down as if pondering which part of her to plaster with sticky precum next, Ian was smiling again, "Turn round, bend over, and spread your cheeks."

"Why? You gonna blast my... FUCK!" Laura had done as asked by spinning around and leaning forwards until her upper body was nearly horizontal while at the same time taking a very firm hold of her cheeks and pulling them apart to show off how her ringpiece was recovering after having been turned into a gaping mess by first Ian and then Robert pounding it hard. The reason why her question was transformed into a loud, borderline delirious shriek of bliss was the bolt of clear fluid that suddenly smacked against the still widened ring of muscle as Ian showcased his marksmanship skills once more.

"IAN!!" Laura got louder still a couple of seconds later, when Ian sent a bolt of prejizz to smack against her juicing cunt.

Throwing her head to stare at him over her shoulder, Laura watched as Ian kept his hands hanging by his sides while raising his cock ever so slightly. Then her eyes closed upon her anus taking another hit and remained closed as first her right asscheek and then her left became glazed with precum. She was about to finally open them again when Ian's next blast smacking against her anus made her pussy explode in a flurry of clear girlcum that sprayed its way down the insides of her legs. Despite Laura starting to sway due to the intensity of her climax, Ian had little trouble hitting what he was aiming for as he had the shots keep coming.

Diamond was still on her haunches, with the flared business-end of Charles' cock moving up and down somewhere far beyond her tonsils and Candi's tongue snaking around inside her cunt as the younger Hart sister keenly demonstrated to one of her screen idols just how good she was at eating pussy. Occasionally, she would stop moving her wet muscle to instead moan throatily into Diamond's sex due to the blonde porn starlet's hands squeezing and caressing her boobs.

In front of Diamond, Sanddy was having her throat fucked by Robert while treating Candi's toned - albeit not to the same exquisite extent as her sister's - stomach to a rather ineffective but highly enjoyable massage by bumping and grinding her booty across it in key with Robert's savage thrusts.

All in all, the situation was highly enjoyable, but there was nevertheless something gnawing on Diamond's mind, something which had doing the rounds in the back of it ever since her encounter with Laura, Ian and Charles earlier in the day.

"Fuck!" Sanddy let out, after having taken the chance to pop her mouth off Robert's cock at the end of his latest pull backwards, "I can't believe you're even bigger now, Robert..."

"Not even when you see it up close?" Robert had definitely recovered, as evidenced by the casual way in which he smiled and drenched his girlfriend's face with a single release of precum.

"Not when you glue my eyes together!" Giggling, Sanddy rubbed her fingers in her eyes until she managed to get enough precum out of them to be able to peel open her eyelids, at which point she resumed eyeing Robert with a nasty gleam in her freshly opened eyes, "I can't wait to deepthroat this monster..."

"You're gonna have to!" By using both hands to form a tight seal round Charles' schlong, Diamond had managed to hold it still so that she could slide her lips back along its length until they popped free of its crown. At that point, however, Charles broke free and proceeded to drag his spongy, slick cockend up along Diamond's cheekbone and on up onto her forehead after that, leaving her left eyebrow soaked with precum before moving to his right and doing the same to her silky hair.

"Why?" Sanddy asked, her journalistic instincts - not to mention her slutty ones - piqued by Diamond's expression. Robert too was intrigued as he casually reined his cock back in before letting it fall forwards to land with a deeply satisfying thud on his girlfriend's all-round stupendous cans.

"Because this slut," Pinching Candi's stiff nipples to show to whom she was referring, and having Candi moan into her honeypot as an added bonus, Diamond made her smile even wilder and nastier, "Is gonna get another birthday present."

"What?" Sanddy asked, whilst curving her back to make it easier for Robert to pummel her tits with more blows of his rock-hard fuckmast.

"She's gonna get to watch Diamond Gazongas - international porn slut, size queen and the hottest thing to hit the world of pornography since the invention of the internet - do something she's never done before," Diamond's smile now became a bright, shining supernova of sluttiness.

"What?" Sanddy asked simply because she figured that Diamond's next line would be more effective if it came in the form of an answer to a question.

"Triple. Anal." With those two words, punctuated for emphasis, Diamond made Candi moan harder into her cunt than she ever could by playing with her tits.

"Fuck!" Not having her mouth buried in a hot teen sexpot's pink pussy, Sanddy could vocalize her excitement in a slightly more coherent fashion.

"I'm sure Candi would love that," Laura joined in, then glanced back at Ian, "Aren't you, honey?"

"What?" The problem with bombarding Laura's bubble butt with jets of precum was that those ballooning cheeks of luscious ass flesh could easily become very distracting, and so Ian hadn't heard a thing.

"Diamond wants you, Robert and Charles to drill her ass," Knowing full well why Ian hadn't been listening, Laura couldn't get annoyed with him, "At the same time."

"Right," Ian's face went blank for a second, which meant that he was sporting the same expression as Charles and Robert, neither of whom had either moved or said a single thing, "Charles?"

"Robert," Charles began without looking away from the squatting babe who was looking back at him from underneath his dong with a look of supreme confidence on her gorgeous and glistening face, "Tell me the camera's still working."

"It is," Robert replied, and handed the camera back to Sanddy, who - judging from her smile - felt as if her birthday had just come early.

"Charles," Ian tried again, "You're the science teacher. How are we going to do this?"

"Robert, give me a hand," With the help of Robert, Charles pulled Diamond to her feet and led her along towards Ian, although progress was slowed by the way in which she put a hand on each of the cocks projecting far in front of even the huge, spherical tits that played an important part in rendering her not so much a bombshell as a full on nuclear weapon.

"So?" Ian asked, after Laura had shielded him from the jets of precum that came flying due to Diamond's hands wandering up and down the pair of monstercocks, which meant a further thickening of the shiny glazing that spanned the super-stacked PE teacher's front from her knees on up to the top of her forehead and which was most intense between her legs and across the width of her own pair of gravity-defying monster tits.

"Physics," Charles began as Diamond found herself surrounded by the three biggest, hardest and most awe-inspiring fuckpieces she'd ever seen, "Lift her up and bring her back down."

"Good idea," Grabbing Diamond's arms, Ian spun her around and pulled her towards him, making the boobed pornslut teen coo by pressing his schlong up against her spine and letting precum pour down her neck and in between her shoulder blades, "You two take the legs."

Diamond didn't interfere with the trio's preparations, primarily because she was eyeing their mammoth cocks and having mini orgasms hit her simply because of the knowledge of where they were all going next.

"Miss Hart," Back to playing the part of an intrepid journalist, Sanddy kept the camera on the foursome while Candi got back up on her knees next to her, "As a highly experienced expert at handling loads of hulking big monstercocks, have you ever done anything like this?"

"Oh yes," Laura nodded and smiled, "I should have brought smelling salts."

"And... UP!" Ian's cry was followed by a lot of bulging, rock-hard muscles flexing as he, Charles and Robert joined forces to heave Diamond high into the air, their hands sliding down along her curvy frame and mile-long legs the further up they got her.

"Close the gap, chaps!" Charles took over giving directions, and all three of them moved in underneath Diamond, "And keep those cocks pointing right up!"

Due to Robert and Ian following his instructions, all three of them felt their cocks come together. Watching them combine to form one truly ginormous pillar of glistening, cast iron-hard cockmeat, it was a good thing that Candi was already sitting down. Sanddy, meanwhile, was caught between chewing her lip and drooling. Laura simply smiled and waited.