School for Scandal Redux Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: how the thong got there is described here https://chyoa.com/chapter/Laura-Hart-%E2%80%93-hard-bodied%2C-huge-titted%2C-foul-mouthed-megaslut.201948

Holding the skimpy thong in her hands, her thoughts turning to the supply teacher let loose on the school and leaving a trail of cum-drenched, exhausted sluts in his wake, Gina was caught off-guard by the door being slung open. She didn't have time to move.

Distracted by Laura telling him about her plans for lunch and how they involved her spending an hour of non-stop worshipping his cock and gulping down his jizz, Ian wasn't looking where he was going as he led them out through the door that he'd just opened in a rather carefree manner.

Hence, it came as a surprise to him when he was suddenly stopped dead in his tracks by the business-end of his cock coming up against something that seemed cloven down the middle and pushing into that narrow cleft.

"FUCK!!!" Startled, Gina cried out as something bulbous and positively massive was inserted between her asscheeks and ended up pressing the back of her one-piece mesh thong and vest substantially tighter against her sphincter. The top of her one-piece stiffened against her boobs and shoulders as the whole thing went from fitting her tight to being about to snap in two.

Snapping her head about, Gina looked past her shoulder and saw the new supply teacher standing behind her, appearing to be an awfully long way away for someone with the crown of his cock lodged against her asshole, which was now painted wet and quaking underneath the pressure it was being subjected. Their eyes met.

"In you go, stud," Even if Laura would had known about Gina wearing underwear, she wouldn't have cared. As it was, she put one hand against the small of Ian's back and pushed.

"FUCK!!!" Gina cried out a second time, her eyes closing as the stretch of mesh suspended over and mashed up against her anus disintegrated underneath the weight of Ian's cockhead as it was rammed forwards. A fraction of a second later, her asshole was being stretched to a radical extent by something that felt like a cock, only much, much bigger.

Had she been able to think about it rather than cling on to consciousness as great big jolts of intense anal pleasure rocked her system, Gina would have found that she wasn't worried about being disappointed at all any longer.