School for Sluts 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seducing him was no difficult task for Katie. Well mentally it was tough, but actually doing it wasn't hard. No one spoke to Roland at school usually far less one of the hot babes like Katie. Speaking to him was nearly enough to make her throw up but she fought through it. The few friends that she had deserted her when they realised she was constantly speaking and hanging with Roland but that was nothing when she convinced him that they should head back to her place that Friday night. Her parents were out at a dinner party and she had the place to herself. As grim as it was she had her video camera set up and was ready for the worst night of her young life.

*

"I want to be there."

Jodie stood in the corridor next to Katie's next class and confronted her 'bitch'.

"I want to be there, this I have got to see. The 'great' Katie Marsh and the not so great Roland Wilson together at last. It must be fate. Ha hahahahaha!"

By now Katie's spirit was broken, she was just trying to save her family and her past arrogant, nasty self was all but gone to be replaced by a weak willed submissive that was getting weaker by the day. Jodie finished her instructions with one last twist of the knife.

"Don't bother telling me how to get to your house bitch, I know the way. Your Daddy had me over on a few special occasions while everybody else was out."

*

Hard to believe but there was a worse sight that Roland Wilson in just his stained light blue underpants. That being Roland Wilson stark naked and sporting the vilest looking erection Katie could ever have imagined. She looked at him standing next to her bed and wanted to vomit. It made it worse that that slag Jodie was standing at the end of the bed, her own camera in hand filming the action as well. Roland hadn't been fazed by Jodie's presence he thought of all girls as kinky, dirty sluts so it didn't bother him one little bit. Besides he was about to lose his cherry to one of the sexiest girls in school so what did he care if he had an audience.

"So what do you want first Roland? Mouth? Cunt? Asshole? They're all yours, Katie will fulfil your every fantasy."

"I want oral. I want you over here on your knees sucking me off with those big lips. I always dreamed of having a slut sucking me off!"

Jodie smirked.

"Good choice Roland! But why don't you wait a moment for that. Come on man! You're the porn hound aren't you? Surely you just can't wait to experience a rimjob!"

Roland's porcine fat face lit up and the mention of that most disgusting of sexual acts while Katie's face, which was already desolate, just got worse.

"Yeah! Yeah! But would she do that? Do you think?"

Jodie' s face beamed at his enthusiasm.

"What? Why wouldn't Katie want to get down on her knees, prise your ass cheeks apart, stick her face in between them and lick your arsehole? I'm sure it would be a dream come true for her. What do you say Katie, willing to do that for Roland?"

Katie wanted to spew there and then. She looked at Roland and saw him as the repulsive, fat pig he was. The thought of doing what that cunt Jodie was suggesting not only turned her stomach but made her want to slit her wrists as well. But. But there was her parents to think about and she could tell that Jodie was just itching to drop her bombshell news on them and Katie couldn't live with herself knowing she could have prevented it happening.

"Yeah, I guess so" the words spilled from Katie's mouth.

Despite her lack of enthusiasm Roland was beside himself with glee. He leaned over the bed, his fat belly wobbling as he moved and reached behind him and just barely managed to part his ass cheeks. It was a revolting sight but as bad as it looked when Katie had crawled over behind him and knelt with her head poised to go it looked (and smelled) a million times worse. Somehow she zoned out and managed to pushed her nose between his revoltingly sweaty cheeks and prodded her tongue out to lick tentatively at his hairy bum hole, much to his delight.

The next sixty minutes were the absolute worst of Katie's young life, bar none. After Roland and Jodie were satisfied that she had eaten his ass enough (and god had that bitch Jodie not filmed it!) she was ushered round the front of him and started giving him oral. First his balls got the treatment, she sucked and licked them. And she was literally licking the stale sweat off them as she did before Jodie suggested Roland 'tea bag' her, another degrading porn practice. Katie just knelt there as the fat bastard stood behind her and carefully draped his heavy, hairy balls over her closed eye lids and his stiff little cock protruded along the length of her nose. He slapped them up and down a few times but it was apparent he was in a hurry to stick that dick in Katie's mouth so that didn't last too long.

Once his disgusting penis was ensconced in Katie's big lips he fairly jiggled with joy. The rolls of his fat hitting her on the forehead and she knelt before him, unenthusiastically sucking his dick dry. Jodie filmed that too and Katie was dully aware of the fact but was past the point of caring what that footage could be used for, she just wanted this particular ordeal over and done with as quickly as possible.

Roland fucked her in the Missionary position, uncomfortable because he was a heavy lad and pretty clumsy and at times Katie felt she was being squashed by him, but perhaps that was preferable to being fucked by him. He squirted his runny, watery load inside her and she grimaced as she felt her womb flooded with his foul seed and once more glared daggers at the mirthful Jodie. As Roland panted and tried to catch his breath Jodie indicated where this relationship could go next.

"Hey Katie, remember how you stole my boyfriend? Remember how proud you were to have everyone see you fucking like the slut you are at that party. Well guess what? You're going to have a recreation only this time it'll be Roland that gets the starring role. Pete West is having a party this Saturday. You'd better be there!"

Katie fully digested this instruction as she took her sixth shower that night. And still she could feel and taste Roland on her, would she never lose that vile sense? It would be the ultimate humiliation for her. Caught in flagrante with the most obscene, obese kid in school and no doubt it would be something she could never, ever live down. But she had no choice, did she?

Leading Roland, by the hand, into the party was bad enough. Seeing the looks of amazement, shock and enjoyment (particularly on the faces of the other girls in her year) as she, one of the hottest girls at school entered such a busy party leading the biggest sleazeball loser by his chubby hand then turned and French kissed him in front over the main room was even more galling however, her legs trembled and shook as she guided him upstairs followed by countless curious eyes.

For the moment Jodie was nowhere to be seen but Katie knew the vindictive bitch could not resist being here for this, a new low for her biggest enemy. But it was important for Jodie not to be seen leading things so that it looked Katie was doing this (and Roland!) totally of her own volition. And she was, somehow. Roland really didn't care that were was obviously coercion and manipulation at work, he was getting his hole that night and that was all he was bothered with. The party was yet another in a series of ones that Spring in one of the many big mansion type houses that many of the kids parents owned and let them throw their birthday parties in. The similarities to the night Katie had seduced and fucked Mark were uncanny and she could not stop herself reflecting that it had been her actions that night, that she had been so proud of at the time, that had brought her to this. That had led to Jodie trapping her father and now holding the baby over her head like this. Perhaps she deserved to humiliate herself like this?

But then did anyone really deserved to be ass fucked by Roland Wilson in front of loads of her peers? Perhaps not, but that is what went down. Katie got Roland into the bedroom, cleared the bed of coats and they both got naked and she bent herself over the bed in exactly the same way she had to Mark that night. Roland got on the bed behind her, rested his gut on Katie's back and shoved his fat dick in her asshole and started fucking her like a wild animal. It was the most degrading thing Katie had ever done and it just got worse as she looked up and saw the door open a crack and heard someone giggling outside. Head after head came to the door to peer in before the door was opened and several kids poured in to see if it was all true.

And what a sight awaited this teenage audience! Katie's large tits were squashed into the bed, her face contorted into what looked like a picture of ecstatic bliss, but was actual discomfort while fat Roland slapped his pelvis in and out between Katie's perfect ass cheeks. He was sweating, greasy and made up of layers of blubber and presented a grotesque sight. Several of the kids filmed it on their phones right up to the point where Roland, very obviously and audibly came inside Katie. When he did finish her crawled off the bed and presented his shrinking dick for Katie to suck clean , which she did to a gasp of disgust from the crowd of kids.

That was it for Katie at school, she couldn't face going back. Her humiliation was too great. She didn't hear anymore from Jodie. Other than in the summer when she got a picture text of Jodie's new arrival, a healthy, bouncing, black , baby boy. Black! Jodie was Caucasian, Katie's dad was Caucasian, her claims that he was the father were swept away in a torrent in Katie's mind and she realised she had been deceived. And while initially relieved when she thought of all she had done, how the tapes of her mating with Roland were still on the net she cried again.

It had been a cursory lesson for Katie never to take a feud too far because you never knew when it could all back fire on you...

12