School for Sluts Ch. 01

Story Info
18 year old starts special summer school.
2.4k words
4.24
28.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing erotica. If you are looking for serious hardcore sex, then chapter one isn't for you. However, as the story progresses, things will get more raunchy. Please comment so that I can improve my writing.

*****

The look on Robs face said it all, he was obviously worried. His colleague saw it, and recognised that this concern had been becoming more obvious the closer that they came to summer. Dave didn't want to pry, but felt for the man, who he knew had lost his wife a few years earlier. "What is the problem Rob, you seem concerned, and it seems to be getting worse?"

"It's my daughter," replied Rob, "I have no idea what to do with her when school ends, she's 18, with no real prospects, no desire to do anything except play with the boys." Dave laughed, he had had the exact same problem a few years before, yet now his daughter was earning more than he did.

"So you are saying she's basically a slut with no direction in life?", he asked his rather shocked looking colleague.

Rob groaned, "You've got it in one."

"I suspect I know what you should be doing," said Dave, "How open minded are you?"

"Very," said Rob, "remember that my late wife was a stripper, and I haven't exactly stopped Laura from doing what she does, but I can't work out how to get her to do anything productive."

Over the next few days Dave told Rob about his own experiences with a very similar daughter, and how after a semester spent at a very special summer school, she had learned how to indulge her sluttyness and turn it into a high paid job. "You mean she learned to be a hooker?", asked Rob incredulously.

"No, she learned to be a high class escort," replied Dave, "She loves it, she earns more than me, and she's much safer than being on the streets. She could just have easily become a porn star or a stripper etc, the school gave her the skills and drive to do it properly."

"But, would they take Laura, could something be made of her? She's virtually a drop out at school, she's only still there because she scrapes through and has a perfect attendance record, and that's only because there are so many boys there."

"It's worth a try," said Dave, "and based on my daughter's appearance, yours won't have any trouble getting in, yours is more stunning than mine, and bigger up top too." Rob laughed, Laura had been fortunate to inherit her late mother's amazing figure and looks.

Laura was worried, the last few days her father had stopped bugging her about getting a job at the end of school, and he seemed more relaxed than he had been the last few months, something was up but she didn't know what. The fact that she only had one more day of school was a relief to her, but what would happen now? Her father bounced through the door in a far cheerier manner than she was used to seeing, handed her a document and said, "Better start packing girl." Laura looked with horror at the title of the document 'Summer School Packing List'.

"What the fuck Dad? I'm not going to summer school, I just finished school, you want me to go back to school straight away? That's madness, I won't go!" she screamed at him.

Rob burst out laughing, he'd expected such an outburst. "You are going, or you can move out tonight, one or the other," he stated sternly. "Believe me, Dave says this place is just where you need to go, and he says you'll love it."

Laura looked downcast, and then read through the document, a confused look coming over her face. "But Dad, this lists make up, thongs, bikinis, high heels, even sex toys on it, what the hell is this school?" Her father handed over the other document, Acceptance to attended summer school at The School for Sluts. "O M G," said the buxom blonde, "I didn't believe that it actually existed, I'd heard the rumours, but I thought it was just a fantasy, are you really sending me here?"

"Dave says you are guaranteed a career if you attend this place," said her father, "even if the career is one that I probably shouldn't be encouraging you to partake in." The rumours that Laura had heard was that every big-name porn star and famous stripper had been to this school, and even better, the rumours were that it was basically an orgy every day. Thank goodness she had such an open minded father.

A week later, dressed in her shortest skirt (the documents had listed a maximum skirt length) and a baby tee with her perky nipples sticking through, Laura was driven across the country to the summer school by a rather nervous Rob. The place had no signage, but had obviously once been a manor house or stately home of some sort, judging by the huge stone gateway they drove though. Winding their way up the long drive, the sculptures on either side became more and more risqué. "Now that's what I call a cock," said Laura, passing a statue with at least a 12-inch erect penis, Rob was more interested in the massive orbs sticking out of the chest of the female statue on the other side of the road. Sure enough, the school was housed in a massive medieval mansion, it looked to be U shaped, although the courtyard inside the U couldn't be seen front the front. A sign directed them to the summer school entrance, and they walked slowly in. Laura would have run, but she wasn't used to wearing such tall heels, and was scared of falling on the gravel surface. Fortunately, her late mother had the same size feet as Laura, and Laura had inherited her stripper heels, a pair of which she was now wearing. Actually, Rob had more of a struggle, he was dragging Laura's suitcase, which contained many pairs of heels and boots, her substantial sex toy collection, and some clothing.

Robs eyes were out on stalks as he stood in the entrance hall with Laura, seemingly everywhere there were gorgeous scantily clad women. Fortunately, the line at the desk wasn't long, and Laura was quickly signed in. The receptionist eyed Rob up, licked her lips and then bent forward to check her paperwork, giving Rob a perfect view of her well-formed large breasts, which were obviously trying to escape her tiny top. "Parents are welcome to visit from time to time. Please just make an appointment with me first though," she said in a very suggestive voice, handing her card to Rob. Rob was rather dumbfounded, although that may have been due to the rush of blood from his head to his penis. Laura gave her father a hug, and he left her be, leaving with a very large tent in his pants.

A girl was called over, who introduced herself to Laura as Samantha, her new roommate. Samantha was a couple of years older than Laura, similar height, and no lest busty, although judging by the shape of them, her breasts were augmented Laura decided. Laura scowled at the thought of sharing a room, and Samantha asked her what was wrong, "I've never had to share a room," said Laura, "What happens if I want to fuck someone and you are there?"

Samantha laughed cheerfully, "Don't worry, I'll only join in if you want me to, and I'm more than happy for you to help me out if you want anyway." This thought was new to Laura, most of the other sluts at her school had been jealous bitches, maybe here things would be different. Laura gasped as Samantha opened their room door. She'd expected a small room with single beds, the like of which you would normally see at a college dorm. Instead the room was huge, and looked out over the courtyard, which contained a large pool. There were two beds, but they weren't singles, they were super queen sized four posters, with mirrors on the ceiling above them, and on the wall, was the largest tv Laura had ever seen. A walk-in wardrobe and ensuite completed the room. Samantha grinned, she had had the same reaction when she had first come her a couple of years earlier.

Samantha offered to help Laura unpack, cooing over the incredible slutty footwear collection that came out of the younger girl's suitcase. Laura glanced at Samantha's side of the wardrobe, admiring her many very short and low-cut dresses. The young girl's eyes nearly popped out though when she noticed the sex toy sitting on the shelf. It was obviously a butt plug, but was larger than Laura thought possible, it was fatter than her wrist! Samantha followed her gaze and laughed again, "I don't use that often," she commented, "but if you know triple anal is on the scene list, its useful to get me opened up."

"OMG, triple anal," exclaimed the younger blonde, "Isn't one cock in your ass difficult enough?"

Samantha smiled, "Extreme anal is a big thing in porn these days, and I particularly love it, not all girls can do it, but I'm fairly elastic back there, so I get plenty of work." Laura hadn't realised that she was rooming with a fully-fledged porn star, and was immediately a bit star struck. Samantha sensed the change in the girl, gave her a hug and reassured her that she was just like her, which relaxed the younger girl slightly.

"Shit, we've forgotten to look at the schedule," Samantha stated, rushed over to the desk and pulled out the relevant paper. "Phew, we haven't missed anything, nothing on until the first formal dinner," she said.

"What's the formal dinner?" asked Laura.

"It's the welcome dinner for everyone, a few speeches, it usually ends up in a bit of an orgy," the older girl stated with a wicked smile.

"What do I wear?" asked the now broadly smiling younger girl.

"Have you got a cocktail dress?"

Laura answered that she didn't. Samantha walked back into the Wardrobe and rummaged through her dresses, pulling out a dress she handed it to Laura.

"Try that." Laura looked at the stunning dress she'd just been handed. It was shiny silver with spaghetti straps leading down to a deep slit almost the length of the front of the dress. She quickly stripped and pulled it on. It barely covered her ass, not that that worried her, but the seep slit in the front was a problem, her breasts kept falling out of it. Crossing the straps over around her neck solved the problem, causing the dress to push her breasts together in a satisfying manner.

"Oow, I hadn't thought to do that," said Samantha, "I've always used the double sided sticky tape to keep it in place." Laura looked amused at that thought, and Samantha laughed, "Believe me, we all use it, more than half the dresses at the AVN awards are held on with it."

As Laura did her hair and makeup, Samantha choose her own dress, another low-cut number, but this one didn't even cover her ass. Laura glanced across at her and let out a quiet whistle, she'd just noticed the head of Samantha's jewelled butt plug between her butt cheeks. She immediately felt her pussy get wet, the young girl really loved anal sex, and while she'd used a butt plug during sex, she hadn't thought to wear one as jewellery. Samantha asked what she was whistling about, and Laura told her. Samantha walked into the wardrobe and handed Laura a plug similar to her own. Laura gasped, it was much bigger than any plug she'd ever worn.

"I'm not sure that will even fit in me," said the slightly nervous girl.

"Sure it will," said Samantha, "lie down." Laura laid back on her bed, unsure exactly what was going to happen. Samantha got between the younger girls legs, and to Laura's shock, started licking the younger girls tight little butt hole. The shock was immediately overcome with pleasure, Laura really started to enjoy the sensations on her butt. As the wave of pleasure swept over her, Laura was unable to resist sliding her fingers over her pussy. Samantha could see Laura's pussy getting wetter by the second as she buried her tongue further into the young butt. Much to Laura's delight Samantha slid a finger inside her wet pussy, caressing it gently.

Laura threw her head back and moaned loudly, "Oh yes, please fuck me." Samantha added a second finger, before moving her tongue to the girls pussy, and licking slowly up and down her fleshy folds.

As Laura concentrated on the sensation on her pussy, Samantha slipped the finger out and started probing her ass with them, gently easing them inside the tight hole. Laura shrieked with pleasure and pulled Samantha's head hard into her pussy. The elder girl took the chance to twist her fingers around in the tight ass, opening it wider. As the moans grew more frenzied, another finger was added to the tight hole. Laura was soaking wet now, so Samantha used the wetness to lubricate the plug. Moving her tongue back to Laura's pussy, she slid her fingers out of the younger girls butt, and positioned the plug at the now loosened hole. She pistoned her tongue into Laura's pussy and pushed the plug in slowly. Laura screamed as it stretched her open, and the combination of the sensation on her ass and pussy was too much for her mind. Shaking in orgasm, she thrust herself onto Samantha's face as the plug slid fully into her. Samantha slowly licked the tasty juices from Laura's pussy, enjoying the taste. As Laura relaxed she groaned, "Wow, I wasn't expecting that, I think I'm going to like rooming with you."

Samantha laughed, "If we didn't need to get to this dinner, I'd be asking you to return the favour, but now we both need to redo our make-up." Feeling very relaxed, and still very turned on, both girls got themselves ready, before Samantha lead the younger girl through the ancient corridors to the Great Hall and the first event of their time together at the School of Sluts.